Motherfucker  - Cover

Motherfucker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

I sat at the kitchen table doing some homework and trying to ignore my mom as she prepared dinner. I don't mean ignoring her totally, we were kind of talking about ordinary normal things, but I struggled not to watch her move around the kitchen. Mom still wore her charcoal business suit, a well-tailored one that looked a lot more modest than it really was.

The pencil skirt seemed to hug her perfect ass and thighs. The blazer hid nothing of her slender waist and firm, generous breasts. Even her calves looked sexy and toned as she hadn't taken off her high heeled shoes yet. I could hear them clicking on the linoleum and they had thin straps and tiny buckles and open toes. I'd never imagined a woman's feet could look sexy, but...

"Lucy! I'm home!" Dad said loudly as he opened the kitchen door and I about leaped out of my chair. He always said that when he came home from work, but for some reason it still surprised me.

"Hi Dear." Mom smiled at him as if everything was perfectly normal. "Dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes ... Oh!"

"Hey Motherfucker!" Wendy giggled and pushed past my dad to give me a hug before I could do anything but blink at her.

"I brought company." Dad shrugged at the look on his wife's face and for all Mom's sorta kind words an hour before, I could see Wendy hadn't been lying ... My mom hated my girlfriend.

"Miss me?" Wendy giggled, kissing my cheek with her arms wrapped around my chest. "What are you working on?"

"Calculus," I replied, still trying to grasp the idea that my dad had picked her up on the way home.

"I'll go wash-up," Dad told nobody in particular and he seemed pleased as punch.

"I sucked him off in the car again," Wendy said with a grin, loud enough for my mom to hear. "See?"

"Umph!" I almost choked as Wendy kissed me on the mouth, shoving her tongue between my lips and wriggling it around.

"Kids!" Dad chuckled as he left the kitchen and I wasn't sure if I could taste his semen on Wendy's tongue or not, but I really hoped I couldn't!

I didn't really want to kiss her at all, especially not with my mom standing right there watching us! But somehow, for some insane reason, I kissed her back. I didn't shove Wendy away like the outraged voice in my head told me to. I followed her tongue into her mouth instead, French kissing the girl I loved and wishing I didn't. I felt helpless around her and I always had, much like I felt with my mom actually. They both owned me and even if I occasionally mustered the strength to push her away like I had in the library, Wendy refused to quit. She'd keep coming back and wearing me down and...

"Oh, Wendy..." Mom's voice seemed to break the spell and I turned my head, breaking our kiss. "I think I have something of yours."

"Mine?" Wendy looked at her, breathing hard and licking her lips.

"Yeah." Mom smiled sweetly as she pulled up her skirt and started pushing Wendy's cheer shorts down her thighs. "I'm afraid I didn't get a chance to wash them, but ... I don't think a girl like you will mind."

She stepped out of the red nylon and Mom hadn't cleaned herself at all after we'd fucked. Her cummy pussy had been leaking our mixed cum for well over an hour and we could see the large stain as it darkened the crotch.

"Here you go." Mom giggled, kind of throwing the shorts at Wendy's tits and the girl had no choice but to catch them.

"Thank you!" Wendy smiled brightly, but her voice dripped with sarcasm. "I must have left them in Jimmy's car."

"Oh, you poor little girl," Mom sighed theatrically. "You must spend a fortune a panties."

"Not like you, huh?" Wendy giggled and threw the shorts back at her. "You can keep them. I don't think the smell will ever wash out."

"Maybe you should try soap sometime," Mom said, wadding up the nylon into a sticky red ball.

"And maybe you should try kissing my ass!" Wendy retorted loudly. That girl had a temper, but so did my mom and this would get ugly fast if I didn't do something.

"Wendy! Mom!" I stood up, sorta taking Wendy by the hips to make some room. "I'll, uh ... set the table. Okay?"

"I'll help you," my girlfriend said cheerfully, turning away from my mom as if daring her to bean her in the back of the head with those shorts.

"Good idea. Mom smiled at me and thankfully opened the cabinet beneath the sink and threw Wendy's cheer shorts in the trash.

This wasn't the first time Wendy had been over to my house for dinner, not by a long shot. Since we'd started dating a year before, she'd been over a hundred times probably, and Mom and Wendy had always been nice to each other, or at least polite, but now the gloves were off. I didn't completely understand it either, except I believed what Wendy had told me about Mom being jealous of her. That made sense, I suppose, since Mom plainly wanted to be my girlfriend and she couldn't.

But that was insane and I really didn't want to examine my own feelings for my mom at all. I mean, I'd fucked her and liked it. I'd even loved her and not like a son is supposed to. I'd loved her like I loved Wendy and that was a whole other world too! I didn't want to love Wendy, but I was stuck with her in my heart and I ached inside while she sat next to my dad and smiled at him and whispered and fed him spaghetti with her own fork. God! She even had her left hand under the table and I knew what she had to be doing.

I could see Wendy's shoulder moving with a steady, gentle rhythm and Dad would smile and grunt softly every now and again, sipping his water and pretending like my girlfriend didn't have her fingers wrapped around his cock. Wendy jerked him off all through dinner, sitting directly across from me and giving me her sapphire eyes and a wicked, pouting smile.

What could I do though? Mom sat next to me and I'd barely started eating when I felt her fingers tugging my zipper down. She freed my semi-hard cock while talking to Dad about getting the gutters cleaned before winter started. Mom worked my prick to full erection, pumping me slowly as Wendy invited us to come watch her cheerleading team compete in some sort of contest. Her parents would be there and afterwards we could all go out for dinner together, Wendy's family and mine.

"Oh! Won't that be fun!" Mom smiled as she played her thumb across the tip of my cock, smearing precum around the head and making me squirm at the sensation.

"It'll be amazing!" Wendy nodded happily and I had no doubt they were just mocking each other.

"Oops!" Mom dropped her fork. "Clumsy me ... Just sit right there, Jimmy. I'll get it."

I swallowed hard and felt my face burning as Mom went to her knees, not completely under the table, but enough so she could take my cock into her mouth. She didn't have a lot of headroom either and the heavy dining table sorta thumped as Mom bumped her head and then offered us a muffled giggle. She couldn't do a lot of bobbing up and down, but that didn't matter. Mom seemed to be content with holding the head of my cock in her warm wet mouth and jerking me off with her hand. I wasn't complaining about it, but I did feel very uncomfortable as Wendy frowned and Dad grinned at me.

"Darn! I dropped my fork too," Wendy sighed. "Be right back."

My girlfriend disappeared beneath the table and Dad shifted with a soft grunt and then a happy sigh as I heard the muffled slurping sound of Wendy's mouth around his dick. She had a little more room too, since my dad sat a bit further back from the table than me, and I could see the top of Wendy's head as she worked her mouth rapidly up and down my father's erection.

"So, uh ... Had any ideas for that science fair next month?" Dad asked me, and I almost laughed. We were both getting blowjobs! My girlfriend was sucking him off while his wife washed my dick with her tongue!

"N-Not yet," I stammered, barely getting those two words out as I tried to sit still and not jam my cock into my mother's mouth like I wanted to. Fuck! Her mouth felt so good it was unbelievable!

"Well, I'm sure ... Uh! Ohhh..." He looked down with a grin. "Jesus! Wendy ... Mmmm..."

I sorta frowned at that, wondering what the girl might be doing down there. It made me jealous, sort of, but mostly I didn't know what I felt. Embarrassed for sure and guilty too, nervous and excited, and like I was going to cum any second as Mom must have heard Dad's happy groans and decided to give me something special as well.

"Ohhh!" I gasped and sat back in my chair, as far back as I could, so I could see Mom's nose disappearing inside the open fly of my pants.

More importantly though, my cock had disappeared inside her mouth! All of it, every inch, and I had to reach for her head as I felt the muscles of her throat seem to ripple along the shaft of my cock. She'd swallowed around the glans and taken the entire length somehow and she shook her head from side to side with a muffled moan before pulling off just enough to catch her breath. And then she did it again!

"Deep throat?" Dad wondered, and I could only give him a blank look, but Mom must have done that for him before and I guess he knew what I was feeling.

I didn't last long at all after Mom started doing the deep throat thing and I didn't know for sure, but I suspected Wendy was doing the same thing for my dad, or at least trying to. He seemed pretty happy with her anyway and about the time I drew a sharp breath and held it against the unbearable joy of pumping hot sperm straight into my mother's tummy, Dad started cumming too.

"Ahhhh ... Bitch! Eat it!" Dad grunted and he liked to say stuff like that, I guess, but I didn't say much of anything. I only arched my back and hissed between my gritted teeth.

After I'd finished cumming a short time later, Mom put my cock back inside my pants and zipped me up with a breathless giggle. Her face had turned pink and damp with sweat and I suppose deep throating a large cock wasn't easy. She looked happy though and I just felt kinda numb in my balls. They were empty! If we kept having this much sex, I'd be dead by the end of the week, I thought. Three huge orgasms in one day? Yeah, I could do it, but for how many days in a row, I wondered. And then I thought it might be kinda fun to find out.

"Found it!" Wendy said, holding up her fork and panting for air. She had a thin glaze of milky semen around her smile and one large drop of the stuff dangling dangerously from her chin.

"Mine too!" Mom giggled, rising beside me with her own fork and she hadn't spilled a drop of cum. "Oh dear! Do you need a napkin, Wendy?"

"Hmmm ... Oh!" Wendy scraped the warm jism off her chin and looked at it. "No, that's okay..." She licked her finger clean with her milky tongue. "You should serve this more often. It's a lot better than your spaghetti."

Mom's only reply to that was to reach for her glass of water, but before she could throw it in Wendy's face my dad stood up and placed himself between them.

"It was delicious," he said, smiling at Mom. "I'm sure she didn't mean anything, did you, Wendy?"

Dad turned his eyes on my girlfriend and I'd seen that look before, the one that meant I'd better behave or else!

"Huh? Oh ... It was, um ... great." Wendy nodded, looking a little surprised, I thought. "Maybe you can give me the recipe sometime."

"Of course." Mom smiled at her. "A girl has to know how to cook if she's going to keep her husband happy."

"Yeah, when she's old maybe!" Wendy giggled and looked like she wanted to add something else, but Dad was already pulling her from the dining room.

"What a wonderful girlfriend you have," Mom sighed and then burped. "Oh!" She covered her mouth and blushed. "Sorry."


"I think it's time we had a little man-to-man," Dad said as he took a seat on my desk chair.

"Okay, um..." I knotted the towel around my waist nervously. "I was just going to take a shower and ... Where's Mom and Wendy?"

"Having a heart-to-heart," he replied with careless grin. "That's what girls call it, you know."

"Sure." I nodded without completely understanding, but I got the idea. They needed to have a talk, that's for sure!

"It's like World War Three between those two, huh?" He laughed and so did I.

We're a lot alike, my dad and me, but different as well. I'd gotten my looks from him anyway, kind of a rugged outdoorsy face that looked better at thirty than it did at sixteen probably. Dad possessed a lean body, not athletic really, but just naturally fit and as I said, he looked like he belonged on a horse or something. We have the same dark hair, not black but dark brown to go with our eyes. He's a handsome guy, what I can say? And I suppose that's why he'd ended up with a hot wife like Mom and now he had my cheerleader girlfriend all over him.

But it's our personalities that really set us apart, I think. Dad's more outgoing than me, or maybe easy going is a better way to say it. He gets along with anybody and I don't think I've ever seen or heard him argue with anyone, not even my mom. They always got along great, which was one reason I felt so confused. I'd grown up like all children, thinking my parents were perfect and their lives were flawless. Of course, as we all learn eventually, they never are.

"Karen ... your mom..." Dad cleared his throat as I sat on the edge of my bed. "She loves you a lot, Jim. I guess you figured that out already."

"Sorta." I smiled and hoped I didn't look as nervous as I felt.

"She told me about it," he continued. "She explained her feelings and she was pretty worried about them at first."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah," Dad said. "She thought maybe she should leave."

"Leave?" I blinked at him. "You mean leave us?"

"Yeah. She didn't want to hurt you and, well ... I talked her out of that in a hurry!" He laughed. "What the hell would we do without her around here?"

"I don't know," I answered truthfully.

"Me neither." He nodded. "So, I encouraged her. I told your mom that she ought to be happy, and if you're happy with it, then..."

"If I'm happy having ... sex?" I sat back. "With Mom?"

"Sex, yeah." Dad grinned at me. "What do you think we're talking about?"

"I just..." I shrugged and finally had to say it. "She's your wife though!"

"And I'm having sex with your wife," he said with a chuckle. "Well, fiancé anyway. Did you ask Wendy to marry you yet?"

"Not really," I answered. "We're just sixteen, so..."

"Talked about it though," Dad said. "You'll marry her. She loves you, no doubt about that."

"She's got a funny way of showing it," I replied sullenly, looking down at my hands.

"You mean all those other boys?" he asked, leaving himself out of it like he didn't count somehow.

"Yeah."

"Just a phase probably." Dad shrugged and I almost laughed, but he seemed serious. "Girls do that sort of thing sometimes. Lord knows your mom laid enough pipe to reach Mexico!"

"What?"

"Back home, your mother was the biggest slut in town," he told me with a shrug. "Maybe the whole state. That little girl loved to fuck!"

"But ... Mom? My mom?"

"Heh!" He laughed. "Hard to believe, huh? She dresses so nice, works at the bank, vice-president of the PTA and all that. Nobody would ever guess Karen could take eight ... ten guys a night easy."

"Uhhh..."

"All at once sometimes," Dad said. "That tight fifteen-year-old body of hers ... Jesus! Your mom was a great little fuck, Jim."

I just looked at him as my father seemed to stare off at nothing for a moment.

"Anyway," he said, suddenly slapping my leg. "She grew out of that finally and settled down and wouldn't you know it? After fucking half the dicks in town, she ended up pregnant with my baby."

"Me?"

"Yeah you!" Dad chuckled. "I was dating a girl named Lonnie back then. Real cute too, a real sweet girl, you'd have liked her. She had braces and a tight ass..."

"You weren't dating Mom?"

"Hell no!" he said with a surprised look. "With her reputation? I just happened to bump into her one night at a party and she was a little drunk and I was a lot drunk and ... Well, Karen gave me a long hard fuck for old time's sake, you know."

"Oh."

"Evidently the rubber broke, although I don't really remember having one," he told me. "Your mom insists though and I'm not one to cry over spilled milk anyway. So, nine months later we were standing at the altar."

He got that faraway look again and I felt kind of dizzy.

"Should have seen her in that wedding dress," he finally said. "Looked like she'd swallowed a pumpkin, but your mom sure looked sexy all full of baby like that."

"I bet," I agreed numbly.

"She wore white too," Dad told me. "Some folks objected, but her garter was pink anyway. We wanted to wait until after you were born, since your mom felt a little self-conscious, you know. But I wanted a legitimate son to my name and I think her folks were just happy somebody wanted to marry the girl."

"Did you love each other?"

"And two days later her water broke ... Huh? Oh ... Well, love kinda grows on a person after awhile." He shrugged. "I learned to love her and now I couldn't imagine being married to anyone else."

"But..."

"We got lucky there," Dad told me seriously, grabbing my eyes with his to make sure I was listening. "Your mom and I have a real friendship and I think that's more important than love. It might not seem that way, but it's true and maybe we're not falling all over each other like they do in the movies, but Karen's my best friend and I love her like a sister."

"A sister?" I blinked at him. "You mean figuratively, right? She's not..."

"Karen's my half-sister," he said. "But don't tell her I told you. It's a family secret. Okay?"

"So you're my ... uncle?"

"Not really." He shook his head. "I'm your dad and I always will be. Your mom's not your aunt either, even though ... well ... she's not. Leave it at that."

We didn't say anything for a few minutes while my poor brain tried to digest the fact that my dad and mom were brother and sister. Or at least half brother and sister, but I was afraid to ask the specifics for fear I might turn out to be my own grandpa or something. No wonder Dad didn't care if I fucked my own mother, they'd been fucking each other for seventeen years! Probably longer than that and they'd even managed to get married somehow! That made me legitimate? I wanted to laugh but it wasn't all that funny just then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.