Motherfucker  - Cover

Motherfucker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"I thought you guys were breaking up?" Chris said from the backseat of my car, an old Honda Accord that I'd worked off over the previous summer.

It wasn't a really cool car, not at all, but it was mine and I even paid the insurance, although I was covered on Dad's policy. Still, I felt proud of it anyway, and so I didn't usually mind giving my friends a ride when they needed one. Like Chris and his girlfriend, Ginny, who were on their way to her house after school. I wondered if she had any idea her boyfriend had fucked my girlfriend and my knuckles were white around the steering wheel.

"Yeah," Ginny chimed in. "I heard you guys had a big fight in the library."

"Nope!" Wendy said, sitting beside me in the passenger seat. "Just a little misunderstanding."

"So you kissed and made-up, huh?" Chris laughed and I really wanted to punch him.

"We're gonna do more than that!" Wendy giggled, reaching for my arm and leaning as close to me as the seatbelt would allow.

I mostly ignored her and found myself looking at Ginny in the rearview mirror. She sat in the middle of the backseat, wanting to be closer to Chris as he sat behind me. I could see her face just fine in the mirror and I wouldn't call her ugly or anything, but Ginny wasn't pretty either. She had sort of dull brown hair, brushed and styled sorta, but nothing like Wendy's thick mane of wild black hair. My girlfriend looked like a gypsy and that's what her favorite Halloween costume was, by the way. Wendy made an awesome gypsy and she had the sexy outfit and little cymbals for her fingers and a bandana thing for her hair and...

Fuck! I still loved her.

I had to pretend I didn't though. I had to act like Wendy meant nothing to me until someday when I least expected it, I'd wake up to find that she really didn't ... and then ... I had no idea. I'd be really sad probably.

So I looked at Ginny in the mirror, practically staring at the girl while I drove, and after a minute or two she noticed. The girl happened to catch my eyes reflected in the mirror and she'd been whispering something to Chris, but she stumbled and stuttered for just a second before regaining her composure. Wendy hadn't noticed and Chris was a dope anyway. I couldn't believe Wendy had let him fuck her! So he didn't pay any attention when Ginny's hazel eyes went back to the mirror and I saw her cheeks turning pink as she smiled self-consciously.

A lot of girls found me attractive. I knew it and I suppose it's the reason Wendy and me had started dating in the first place. I'd never give a girl like Ginny a second look because I knew I could score a really hot girlfriend, you know? It isn't good or bad and I never really thought about it because that's just the way it is in high school. And everywhere else too, probably. But now I was taking a second look and Ginny wasn't so bad.

She just needed to change her hair and get some nicer clothes. Maybe lose like ten pounds or something, because she was sorta big, but not really fat. She had nice tits anyway. Some serious melons on that girl and her ass looked nice enough, so maybe not even ten pounds. Ginny just had to get rid of that little belly she had, that's all, but I'd fuck her anyway. I'd do it just to know I'd laid some pipe in Chris' girlfriend and that would be some good payback, I figured.

Especially after I told him all about it.

I'd fuck every girl in school if I had to, I thought, smiling as a plan started coming together in my head. Not every guy who'd fucked my girlfriend had one of their own, but a lot of them did. Heck, a lot of them had little sisters too. Randy Hanson had a sister in eighth grade. Fuck was her name? I couldn't remember, but I'd seen her and remembered how she giggled shyly and followed me around the fair the previous August. She'd been pretty cute for a little 13-year-old rugrat and if Randy had popped Wendy's cherry? I could sure pop his little sister's, right?"

Payback's a bitch.

And the best part was that I wouldn't have to take no for an answer, would I? Wendy had taught me that. A girl only says no because she wants to be taken by a man. She wants to know how badly he needs to fuck her. How he'll do anything to get his cock inside her horny hole. Oh yeah. Wendy had explained that to me all right and I'd been paying attention. No doesn't mean no, it just means stop asking and do it!

"Hi." I said without actually making the sound, just mouthing the word at Ginny's reflection.

She rewarded me with wide eyes and a shy smile, glancing at Chris before mouthing her own silent, "Hi!"

That's all it would take, I figured. I never claimed to be an expert on women, not hardly, but I had pretty good instincts anyway ... my experience with Wendy notwithstanding ... and that one secret shared between our reflections would get me everything I wanted eventually. I just had to be patient and let Ginny come to me. That's the other thing Wendy had taught me – Girls are basically evil and Ginny would cheat on Chris in a heartbeat if she thought she could do better than him.

Or even if Ginny only imagined it would be kinda funny to fuck his best friend, I thought with a smile for Wendy. She just hugged my arm that much tighter, pulling my right hand to her bare left thigh as she smiled back. What a bitch! I wondered if she'd stop me if I slid my hand higher, under her cheer skirt and towards her shorts. Probably, I figured, and probably that's what she expected me to do now that we were all lovey dovey again. So I didn't try anything. I just stroked Wendy's silken skin and tried to remember that I wasn't supposed to love her.

"Thanks for the ride, man," Chris said ten minutes later as I pulled to a stop in front of Ginny's house.

She got out of the car and came around to the driver's window, my window, and bent over at the waist to thank me personally.

"Thanks for driving me home, Jimmy," Ginny said, pulling some brown hair out of her eyes and I could see down her blouse. The girl's ripe tits were hanging heavily against her bra and she had a nice pair, like I said.

"Anytime, Gin." I smiled back at her. "Just give me a call if you ever need another one."

"Okay!" She giggled and waved, ignoring Wendy completely.

"What a retard!" my girlfriend snorted after we'd pulled away from the curb. "God! Tell them to take the bus next time."

I didn't say anything to that, knowing Wendy had gotten the same view as me and hadn't appreciated Ginny's flirting at all. I was surprised Wendy hadn't called the girl a slut, but I supposed her hypocrisy did have limits. Maybe Wendy even had a conscience lurking somewhere in the bottom of an old purse buried inside her closet under a heap of dirty clothes. Wouldn't that be something?


"Where are we going?" Wendy asked, looking out the window and frowning.

"Your house," I replied, although it should have been obvious and I suppose she just wanted to make a point.

"I don't want to go to my house!" she said. "Turn around. We're going to your place."

"My dad's working until six," I told her. "What are you gonna do, watch TV for three hours?"

"Oh! Ha-ha ... very funny." Wendy rolled her eyes. "No, you know what I want to do, Jimmy."

She wanted to hug my arm again and I ignored her this time. We didn't have a captive audience in the backseat to impress. I needed the practice anyway since every fiber of my being wanted to throw the car in park, take Wendy in my arms, and kiss her. I wanted to love her so badly and I couldn't, but I did, except I didn't want to. I had to find a bridge and jump, that's what I really wanted to do. After I kissed her.

"Come on," she purred, rubbing my shoulder and down my arm. "You know I didn't mean all that stuff I said this morning, right?"

"What stuff?" I asked innocently.

"About how I'd never have sex with you," she sighed. "I want to do it right now."

"Hmmm..." I shrugged as if I didn't care.

"I always did, even if you don't believe me," Wendy said. "I can prove it too, you'll see. I won't say no anymore, I promise."

Wendy sat back and lifted her butt off the seat long enough to push her cheer shorts down her long legs. They were red like her skirt and I had no idea what she might have been wearing underneath, but I soon found out when Wendy spread her thighs, pulling her skirt out of the way so I could see her neatly trimmed sex. She had dark public hair, but only a thin strip of it just above her slit. I tried not to stare, but I'd never seen her pussy before and it looked as perfectly beautiful as the rest of her.

"You can do anything you want to me, Jimmy," she whispered, tossing her shorts over her shoulder. "You can lick me or dick me, suck me or fuck me ... Do you wanna tie me up?"

"Uhhh..." I swallowed hard and stared at the road, but my eyes were drawn back to Wendy's pink vulva as she began to slide her long middle finger between her pussy lips.

"You can tie me down and spank me," she sighed. "I know I was bad. You can make me cry. I deserve it. Don't you want to punish me?"

SLAP!

I blinked as Wendy suddenly spanked her vulnerable sex. Hard too! She'd spanked her cunt and I almost swerved into a FedEx truck parked in front of somebody's house.

"Ohhhh..." she breathed, rubbing her pussy and nodding her head. "See? I like it. I never let anyone spank my pussy before. You can be the first. Spank it for all those other cocks I fucked, Jimmy. Spank it hard, okay?"

"You're crazy," I whispered, looking between Wendy's lust glazed eyes and her now obviously moist pussy. I could smell her juices and see her labia glisten with excitement.

"Kinda." She giggled. "I just want you to love me. I want you to forgive me, that's all. I deserve to be punished."

"Yeah, you do," I agreed, feeling my heart racing and I found it almost impossible to stay under the speed limit.

We drove past Wendy's house doing forty in a thirty zone and if I got pulled over, this was gonna be real embarrassing! I wasn't sure how or when or even if I'd changed my mind about dropping Wendy off at her house, but I didn't stop. I took the next left, squealing the tires on the asphalt, and forced myself to lift my foot off the accelerator. There were a lot of kids coming home from school and a ticket I could live with, but ... Fuck! Why wouldn't she leave me alone!

I glanced at Wendy's pussy again, helpless to avoid it, and she had her middle finger inside. The girl was jilling off while she sat there, watching me as I tried to get us home safely. Her other hand played with her tits through the golden cheer top she wore. Wendy massaged her tits, squeezing them in time with the slow, steady pumping of her finger in her juicing hole. Her mouth was open and I could see her tongue, so small and pink, darting between her luscious lips as she gasped for air. The girl's thumb had found her clit and Wendy stroked that swollen bit of flesh until it pointed outward like a tiny cock at the top of her slit.

"Touch me?" Wendy asked in a soft voice I didn't think I'd ever heard from her before. "Please?"

She sounded like a little girl dying of something terrible. Not a whisper or even a breath, but something else. Like a shadow escaping her lips and falling onto my heart. I frowned and took another left and all the streets looked the same.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Just ... touch me ... here ... feel me inside. Please?"

Wendy reached for my arm, taking me by the wrist and pulling my right hand off the steering wheel. She made soft sounds, tiny whimpers of pleasure as she turned slightly and pushed her sex towards me. My fingertips touched the swell of her mound, the softness of her curling pubic hair and the amazing warmth of her skin beneath. She'd pulled her finger from her sex and I could feel her hand wet with arousal as she guided my hand lower.

"See?" Wendy whispered. "It's okay now. I won't ever say no again. Feel me, Jimmy. I'm so hot for you."

I could barely breathe and my cock strained uncomfortably in my pants. My gut ached and I knew I couldn't trust her. Every word she spoke had to be a lie. Wendy was evil, I reminded myself, and we were only together because she'd blackmailed me. I'd tried to break up with her. I hated her. Wendy. I loved her so much it made me crazy and I felt her pussy beneath my fingers, warm and wet and inviting. She pushed my hand against her, forcing me to rub her cunt and feel the soft folds of her pussy yielding completely.

Wendy covered my hand with hers, curling my middle finger beneath her own and we entered together. Both of us were fingering the girl's slippery hole and I could feel her long, delicate finger stroking mine, sliding across the knuckles and joints as she urged me to fuck her pussy that way. My palm covered her clit and Wendy pressed her hand against mine, wanting to feel more pressure than I was giving her. I felt her clitoris stiff and hard beneath my skin and she'd gasp and jerk every time I'd push against that nub of sensitive flesh.

"Make me cum ... Make me Cum ... Make me cum..." Wendy kept repeating in time with her rapid breath, saying the words so quickly I could barely understand them.

We seemed to be drifting along the street as I didn't give the car any gas at all. I could barely watch the road and my foot hovered near the brake as I tried to remember that any second I might have to stop. I should have just pulled over, but I took another left instead. As long as I kept driving I couldn't kiss her. I couldn't fuck her. I couldn't trust her. The car would save me, that's how truly crazy I was just then. I wasn't even really fingering her, I told myself, Wendy had her finger next to mine and she was the one doing all the work. She pumped her pussy hard and fast while all I did was curl my finger inside her cunt and move it around slowly, wiggling the tip as if scratching the buttery walls of her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.