I'll See You in My Dreams - Cover

I'll See You in My Dreams

Copyright© 2011 by Sterling

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 14-year-old Cyrus's desire for certain girls makes him dream over and over each night of trying to have sex with them -- not something he can control. Tara and Melanie share his dreams, though none of them understands the connection at first. But then Tara's 5-year-old sister Hannah reports a similar dream involving her friend's father, and the plot thickens. The big kids share their experiences, and then unite to save Hannah from the clutches of a misdirected sexual abuse investigation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   First  

First it was just an odd dream. Through her jeans, Tara felt a hand on her butt, which was still for a moment, then started stroking in a circle. When she turned, there was no one there. The next night a hand went to her butt while another started fondling her breast. Incensed, she yanked the hand off her breast and turned around -- again no one there. She woke up right after it feeling angry, but in the morning as she recalled it she felt a bit of excitement too.

She was 14, her body was pretty much developed and she'd been having periods for over a year. Some of the boys made her heart beat a little faster -- Steve especially. So it wasn't surprising if she started dreaming about sexy things, right?

The next night she felt an arm grab her around the waist, felt a boy's crotch press against her hip, and felt his hot breath in her ear. His other hand zoomed right up between her thighs and cupped the crotch of her jeans. She wriggled free and shouted "No!" -- though it was silent in her dream. She came face to face with -- Cyrus! She woke briefly. Why was she dreaming of Cyrus, the shy, polite, smart kid? He was very uncool, and not particularly sexy. She drifted back to sleep, but once again she sensed a presence behind her. He grabbed her hips as she stood and began a humping motion against her rear end. It took her a couple seconds to break free, and she shouted a silent, "Cut it out!" Cyrus faded. She had been sleeping on her right side and turned with annoyance onto her left, hoping to leave that sort of dream behind her and just get some sleep. But there he was again, reaching out to grab both of her breasts at once, pushing her back against a wall. Once more she fought free, pushing him away from her roughly.

When she woke in the morning, memory of the dreams came back to her, along with a rush of anger. In French class she was a little bit behind Cyrus and to one side, so she could easily steal glances of him, but he didn't try to look back at her. Half the boys in her class were still little kids, but Cyrus was one of the ones who was growing up. He was taller, he had some zits, and his voice was changing. In Earth Science her seat was a couple rows in front of him, though still off to one side. A casual turn of her head let her steal quick glances back at him. Three times she found he was looking at her, and the third time he shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he looked away. It was definitely more attention than he usually gave her.

Boys looked at her more and more, and she felt pride in knowing she was attractive. She was also a little annoyed when they stared at her chest or her crotch; they didn't think she noticed, but it was sometimes obvious. She made a note of how much they stared at other girls too. Her willowy blond friend Melanie got the most looks, while the slightly heftier, big-boobed Leslie got a lot too. Leslie was super-outgoing, and it seemed her flurry of conversation rarely stopped.

The next night it was more of the same; Cyrus stood in front of her, looking a little awkward, but then reached for a boob. She intercepted his hand and pushed it away, but meanwhile his other hand reached between her knees and surged upward, pressing her skirt out of the way and coming snug against her panties. She pushed that hand away, her loud 'Cut it out!' silent as always. He faded and she drifted off to sleep, but it seemed that only minutes later he was back, moving in clumsily with his face, trying to kiss her, while his arm behind her waist pressed their bodies together. She wriggled free and slept once more. But he kept coming back to her in her sleep, groping, pressing, humping against her. She noticed with dismay that his stiff cock was now sticking out of his jeans as he pressed it against her stomach, and later he was completely naked. In a few of the scenes she was in just her underwear, then topless with a skirt. It seemed like even in her dream world he wasn't going to actually force himself on her, but as the dream kept coming back over and over, his advances were relentless. When morning came she felt like she'd barely slept at all.


At what she judged was the right moment, Tara mentioned casually, "Do you guys remember your dreams?"

"A little, sometimes, I guess," said Leslie. "Why?"

"I keep having this dream, over and over again."

"Yeah? What dream?"

"Well, um, a guy keeps groping me."

"Really?" Leslie asked with excitement. "Is he cute?"

"No! I keep pushing him away, but he keeps after me. Do you, Melanie?"

"What?"

"Do you have dreams?"

"I guess."

"What does he do?" Leslie asked. "How does he grope you?"

"Well, you know, boobs, between my legs, my butt."

"Oooo! Hormones, hormones! You're horny!"

"I am not!"

"Yeah, sure ... Is he naked? With a hard-on? Does he try to do it to you?"

"No! Forget about it, it's just a dream, that's all," said Tara. This conversation wasn't going the way she hoped at all.

That night was the worst ever, then the next was a little better. Then Melanie caught her alone, and said, "You know those dreams you were talking about?"

"Yeah," said Tara. She was exhausted, and didn't really feel like talking much. "What about them?"

"Is it some particular boy? Like someone in our school?"

"Well, I don't know, I can't tell who it is," she lied.

"I think I'm having something like that, the last couple nights. But I know who it is. Cyrus! Can you imagine that? Why am I dreaming about Cyrus?"

"Really?" whispered Tara, eyes wide.

"You do know who, right?" said Melanie. "You just didn't want to say. It's Cyrus for you too?"

Tara nodded. "He keeps coming at me over and over. I can't sleep!"

"Is he weird with you at school?"

"No, nothing!"

"This is so bizarre."

They lapsed into a brief silence before Melanie spoke again. "Do you, you know, like him at all?"

"No!"

"I mean, even a little?"

"No! Do you?"

"No ... He is so smart, though. And funny sometimes."

That was all true, Tara realized, but he was most definitely not cool! "You like him?"

"No! I said I didn't. It's just -- well, he is a boy, you know!"

"I thought you liked Carl."

"I do, I do! It's not like I like Cyrus, I told you."

In Earth Science, Tara turned to see what Cyrus was up to. He was looking at her kind of dreamily and didn't look away instantly as he usually did. Tara glared; Cyrus looked away quickly and turned quite pink.

The next day the two girls exchanged groggy greetings.

"Same thing?" asked Tara.

"Yeah -- worse," sighed Melanie. "I know what you mean about how he just never gives up. Why are we dreaming about him? He's nice -- I mean, he'd never try to grope a girl for real."

"I think he knows what's going on."

"You're kidding! How?"

"I caught him looking at me, and I stared back, and he got all flustered."

"But he'd do that anyway if you stared at him."

"Not like that."


That night Cyrus invaded Tara's dreams once more -- then the next thing she knew, her alarm was ringing. She realized she'd slept soundly for the first time in ages.

At school, she noticed at once that Melanie was smiling to herself, and when she caught Tara's eye she gave a conspiratorial grin.

The first chance they had to talk privately was at the end of lunch period.

"That was so funny!" Melanie said, shaking her head.

"What? I slept well for the first time in ages."

Melanie smiled to herself for a moment more, then looked up. "You did?"

"He came to me once, then the next thing I knew it was morning."

"Oh ... My ... God! It makes sense."

"Why? What?"

"I decided I'd just see what happened. I mean ... You won't tell anyone, right?"

"No."

"Not even Leslie?"

"No, of course not! What?"

"I kind of thought about it before I went to sleep. It's just a dream, so what's the harm, right? So in my dream, I kind of knew what I'd been thinking and I just let him. And he did. I mean, he was like an animal."

"Did he just keep on and do it to you?"

"Oh, yeah! We'd both been naked in my dreams the night before, and this time I just laid back and opened up, and he ... he went right in. Zoom! Unnnh!"

"What? ... Huh. Did it hurt?"

"Huh? No, it didn't hurt. He was in me all of ten seconds or something. But he got deep -- way deep." Melanie smiled.

"Did he, like come in you? Or -- wait, it's just a dream."

"He came all right. He gasped and cried out, though I couldn't hear him, then he just kind of collapsed as he pulled out."

"This is so bizarre."

"I know. But you said you slept well, right?"

"Yeah."

"So, he got his rocks off and then he left us both alone for the rest of the night."

"This is creepy. So, was it disgusting? I mean letting him do it?"

"I felt a little scared in my dream, but I kept saying 'It's just a dream, it's just a dream!' And it was pretty exciting too! I mean, I can't get pregnant, and no one can call me a slut ... And it didn't hurt."

"Huh."

As Tara looked over at Cyrus during French, a couple times he seemed to be smiling to himself.

That night Tara slept well the entire night, without a single visit from Cyrus. She finally felt rested again.


The next night, Cyrus appeared in Tara's dream again. He was naked, with his cock stiff as anything. All she had on was panties. She was lying back on the bed, and he leaned over her, panting as his mouth approached her small breasts. She pushed him away and he disappeared, but something stirred in the back of her mind -- what Melanie had said.

Cyrus appeared once more, dove for her nipples, and this time she didn't push very hard. He hesitated a moment and glanced up at her, and she decided to let it go. The wetness of his mouth on her breast was a little weird at first, but also a little exciting. She was letting a boy suck her nipple! And then it started feeling good in the dream.

She felt his hand on her panty crotch, rubbing for a second, then trying to get his hand inside. She instinctively reached down to pull his hand away, then hesitated. 'It's just a dream, ' she told herself, then lifted her hips and pulled her panties down and off.

Cyrus had a dopey but excited look on his face as he crawled up into position. Might as well spread her legs, she thought. Seconds later she felt it. First a warm bump on her pussy lips. Then an insistent press with a blunt knob, then a very insistent press, her girl flesh pressing inward -- and then her tissues gave way and the knob was inside. It hurt, in a dream-like way -- sort of like hurting in theory but not in practice. And then he shifted upward, pressing hard, inward, filling her up. She had no idea her pussy could stretch like that -- this humongo tampon, but so unlike a tampon in every respect. Hot, insistent, self-propelled. It glided on something, which must have been her dream lubrication -- she'd read about lubrication on the web. Cyrus was pumping away like a crazy man, filling her over and over again, bumping against her pubic bone, his face contorted and distant. He kept going and going, and she started feeling something good. Somehow the parts of her body that can make a girl feel good were doing their job. The idea of getting stuffed and humped was both exciting and disgusting, but now it actually felt good, a warm glow of pleasure. Then Cyrus held his breath as he pumped furiously, then collapsed on her. That must have been his orgasm. He looked up to give her a goofy grin before he faded away.

Tara woke from her dream and smiled to herself. Melanie was right -- it was like a free chance to experiment. No disease, no real pain, no pregnancy, no bad reputation -- Cyrus was hardly going to boast to his pals of having a wet dream! That is, if he had any pals he confided in. And it felt right somehow. She'd known ever since she'd found out the facts of life that sex was in her future. First it was totally unthinkable, then it was something to think about but incredibly gross, then she could kind of see why maybe someday she'd want it -- and now she'd done it! At least in her dreams. And a big chunk of the "gross" part was gone, she decided. She explored with her hand inside her panties. She was warm down there, and even a little damp. She stuck a couple fingers in her pussy and could tell her hymen was still there. She'd lost her virginity in her dream, but not real life.


"Let me guess," said Melanie. "You let him do it to you!"

Tara hadn't thought her smile was that obvious. "Yeah," she said sheepishly.

"Which explains why he didn't do it to me until after it was already light. He did it to you first thing, probably, right?"

"Yeah."

"And how was it?"

"Pretty nice. Really pretty nice."

"Yeah. Did he last longer with you?"

"Yeah -- and it started feeling good."

"You mean the idea of it?"

"No, like sexy feelings."

"Really? I've never had that."


Leslie approached her two friends. "You aren't avoiding me, are you?"

"Oh, no, of course not!" said Tara.

"You're always whispering."

"Yeah, sorry, but it's nothing to do with you."

"Is it those dreams?" Leslie asked, more quietly than usual.

"Huh?" asked Tara. She wasn't eager to broach the subject of dreams with Leslie again.

"Yeah, I started having them too," said Melanie.

"Oh, really?" said Leslie. "You know, I had one last night. At least what you were saying sounded like what happened to me. Oh -- by the way, I couldn't make out who it was. Do you guys have particular boys in your dreams, like from school?"

"Yeah," said Melanie. "It's Cyrus -- for me," she added, with a quick glance at Tara. Tara hoped she could become as confident as Melanie some day. To admit that a not-cool boy was pawing her over in her sleep, and then not to 'out' Tara at the same time.

"Cyrus, huh," said Leslie.

Tara expected a stronger reaction than that. She would have expected something like a wide-eyed "Cyrus! That's so gross!"

"What about you? Was it someone we know?" asked Tara.

"No, I couldn't see who," said Leslie.

"Cyrus, by any chance?" Tara asked.

"No, not Cyrus."

They got a strong hint later as class was about to begin, when Walter said, "I dreamed about you, Leslie." His voice cracked and squeaked on the "Leslie" part.

"Well, I don't want to hear about it!" snapped Leslie. That wasn't like her, if all that was involved was Walter's own dream. He was one of the more clueless boys around, and his skin now had that oily look to it, matching his changing voice. Cyrus might not be cool, but he was smart. Tara was glad it wasn't Walter who was coming to her at night.

Tara also noticed that Cyrus was especially attentive to the exchange.


In her dream, Tara knew how it was going to go. Cyrus was going to go deep, pump a bunch of times, and shoot his wad. By now it was exciting, but a little frustrating too.

In her dream, Tara rubbed her own pussy as Cyrus approached her. As he tried to mount, she held him back -- she didn't push him away, she just held him off while she rubbed, feeling those good feelings accumulating. Cyrus saw what she was doing and didn't disappear. He waited a few seconds and then began moving into position. Once more she held him back. This time he wouldn't be denied, and he struggled into position. Tara sensed that her choice was to reject him entirely or let him do it. She let him do it. But as he moved in, she grabbed his cock and rubbed it back and forth over her vulva, getting her clitoris. But Cyrus could tell his cock wasn't going the right way, and in exasperation he grabbed it from her and lined it up where it really went and shoved. As usual, it felt nice to Tara -- nicer than usual, in fact. Pleasure built, but seconds later Cyrus lunged and froze, and it was all over.

He came to her again, and once more she held him off a little. Her fingers worked busily, getting her excited. But the third time he wouldn't be denied any more, and he lined up and plunged in. After a few strokes, Tara seized his butt and held their pelvises firmly together. Her clitoris felt a restful sort of glow from that. Cyrus was annoyed that his thrusting had been interrupted. Scowling at her, he moved his own hands to her hips, and then he had the leverage to get himself out-strokes regardless of how she pressed. She let him thrust, and it felt great. He moved his hands up higher again, and as she felt him getting excited, she gripped his pelvis to her once more. Once more she felt a sort of restful glow, a calm before the storm, perhaps. Quickly he clutched her hipbones and resumed his fucking motion. This time he didn't let go of her hips, but stabbed into her with greater depth and speed. Her pleasure was almost there, almost. When it looked like he was about to come, she wiggled to one side, then the other. It felt good, and it threw him off his rhythm. He regained control and resumed his fuck then, and she felt something happening. It was going to be all right, she knew. He was going to fuck her harder and faster, more and more, and -- there it was! She felt waves of pleasure, waves of ecstasy. And above all she felt satisfied. There, for once she was satisfied too! She even had time to hug him before the dream faded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.