Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

For the wrap orgy Sunday night, we invaded the house of one of my best friends from high school, Dave. It was actually his rich and retired parents' house and he was house sitting while they spent the winter in Phoenix.

Dave was a member of the stoner clique in high school although he shared time with my small group of friends, all of which were off in college somewhere else. None of the rest of us could really be identified as part of a clique.

His proximity to pot made him useful to Josh who had him score an ounce of buds as soon as I told Josh about him. The two talked pot at the kitchen table while rolling up some doobies. Molly and I sat across from them drinking Long Island Ice Teas and beer. Not interested in the orgy a few feet away in the family room, the floor covered by blankets and a king sized bed spread put down by Dave to protect the Persian rug from bodily fluids, Molly was only interested in getting drunk and filling my bladder with as much liquid as possible.

Molly had a purpose. The house rested with its back yard adjoining a golf course. Plenty of cold white canvas to work with.

That purpose wasn't why we didn't join the orgy. To me, orgies represented business, sex to be filmed, and left me cold. The only multiple lovers I enjoyed on one bed were my women, all of whom besides Molly joined the wall to wall complexly undulating pile of flesh. Molly felt the same as me, except to her the pretense of performing for the camera in character allowed her to get lost in the pleasure. Without the pretense, it would completely freak her out.

In Dave's case it probably had more to do with a jealous girlfriend who also occupied a place at the kitchen table. The way he ogled my ladies--and what heterosexual man wouldn't--I had a feeling he regretted having her there. For some reason Dave always had a girlfriend. His relationships would last fairly long, a year or two, but inevitably ended for some unknown reason, at least to me. And they were always cute and sweet and petite girls three or four inches shorter than his small stature of five feet nine.

Taking the first toke of his thick and well made joint, Josh bypassed Molly to hand it to me. "I want some," said Molly.

"You sure?" I asked.

Obviously she was since she nodded to me while toking. The first hit caused coughing, but she got used to it.

After indulging in two potent joints and drinking three beers and two ice teas, neither Molly nor I felt any pain. By that time the orgy sounded like a non-violent rumble with curses and groans practically vibrating the walls of the house with their abundance. The sexual vibes had gotten to Dave and his girlfriend who started making out in front of us with the girl sitting in Dave's lap continually grinding down. "Excuse us," he finally said gazing lovingly at his girl who hopped off his lap and giggled and dragged him upstairs, his hard-on clearly present.

"Gotta piss," said Molly loosely.

"Not yet," I replied.

"No. Me." She stood and weaved her way down the corridor to the small toilet and disappeared. I decided to take a peak at the orgy and found my girls amongst it and discovered their little island slightly separated from the main event. No man penetrated them except orally. My black and white facsimiles did penetrate while the women suckled each other's quims or sucked on a cock acting like fluffers. Alexa spotted me first while pushing my black copy into Clara and sucking on John Sun's smallish cock. She waved to me and tapped her friends who saw me and waved as well, giggling all the time. "You're drunk!" yelled Fanny. I nodded and demonstrated with a drunken grin.

I felt a hand on my fly and looked down at a hungry looking Eva, Ryan's cock embedded inside her as she rode him. I removed her hand, and despite her pleasured face, she pleaded with me with her eyes.

"Sorry, it's not mine to give," I said leaning down and kissing her forehead. She pulled my head down further and gave me a smoldering kiss including tongue. I nearly fell over, but a hand pulled me up. That hand, Molly's hand, pulled me out of the orgy room.

"Ready yet?" she asked standing by the kitchen table before tilting her beer bottle high and drinking its dregs.

"One more," I decided and grabbed it out of the fridge.

"Guzzle it," she demanded.

"In a hurry?" I asked.

"I feel especially creative," she responded sounding less drunk.

I guzzled and banged down the brown bottle and announced, "That did it."

Giggling, she grabbed my hand and pulled me outdoors. "No coat?" I asked while beginning the journey weaving through deep snow, the fresh air seeming to intensify inebriation.

"Come on," she insisted.

Maybe twenty strides later we stood beside a snow covered green which rose a few feet and created a mini butte, a hill circling it presumably running the golf ball faraway if it didn't hit near center.

"Perfect," Molly announced crouching in front of me and unzipping me, her cold hands making me shiver when she pulled out my limp penis. She pulled on it at the glans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.