Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

Early winter in Minnesota may have not been the wisest choice for the tour, for instance God's dump trucks unloading 12" of snow in a blizzard we gazed at from the suite of the beautiful old St Paul Hotel, Molly's petite body enveloped in my arms, our bodies naked beneath plush white terrycloth hotel robes, but we had given ourselves time to wrestle with almost inevitable contingencies. We had taken a month and a half off from the tour, our last performance in Chicago the week before Thanksgiving. In less than a week we'd be back onstage at the Xcel Energy Center a few blocks from the elegant downtown St Paul institution we had been residing in for a month on Molly's dime. She could afford the extravagance, the show doing sell out business and the sales of the CD released in time for Christmas shopping high on Billboard's chart and I could almost afford it as well because of that and my writing credits for Sonja's number one album and surprising hit single from heavy play on alternative radio of my solo credited song, "The Space Between Us." Molly's wealth had increased as well with the show encouraging more sales of her Plush Buddies along with the first two plush toys of her new series of Plush Fantasies ironically inspired by her work on "Alexa Awakened," the title of her adult film still in the works: two chunky little elves.

Ever brilliant, the long break had been planned by Molly and Barb to allow the usual holiday shows to play out between Thanksgiving and New Years.

"Happy New Year, my love," said Molly, pulling me down for a kiss. It had been said seven hours earlier with a kiss at midnight at my folks place. It was repeated several times between kisses when immediately after midnight we escaped their drunken spat and my middle sister nodding out against her junky boyfriend's nods, and after dropping my sister Linda off at her cheap and slightly scary apartment just south of downtown Minneapolis, headed home to the hotel suite and a long and beautiful lovemaking session to begin the New Year properly. Our need for the physical and soulful loving to end the spell of negativity and disgust my parents and drug addled sister had cast and return the joy we felt for each other prevented keeping my sister company which we had done often in the past month.

"Happy New Year, my love," I echoed and returned the kiss.

She grasped my cock and giggled. "We have quite the canvas now," she said. My puzzled look caused her to explain with an impish grin. "You promised I could write your name in piss, remember?"

"And I suggested both our names with a heart in between," I replied. "Speaking of which, I gotta piss."

"Goody," she giggled youthfully. "I get to practice." She pulled my by my half hard penis to the bathroom and steered the piss with accuracy, moving it to shape letters in the toilet. "Damn, you better get a full bladder when we do it," she complained, shaking off the last of it. Still playful her hands battled mine at the sink for water to wash away the soap while giggling delightfully.

"God I love you," I said, lifting her butt onto the sink counter, dropping my arms to let my robe fall and reaching under her robe to pull her naked body against mine. Feeling slickness of her pussy lips against the top of my cock, it hardened to full length in seconds. Occupied by the intense French kiss, she blindly guided me in.

We kept it slow, enjoying every nuance of the fuck. Slightly awkward with my legs spread and my back curved out, I appreciated Molly's decision to hop into my arms during a deep thrust. We knew our bodies so well that her shift in weight, pulling away from me slightly told me without words what she wanted. Carefully I lowered us until her back rested on the floor. Just her upper back as my hands contained her soft butt cheeks lifting her pussy against my thrusts, my mouth ending a deep kiss to nibble at her taut nipples.

"Yes, yes, yes," she breathed in rhythm with the fuck, the word quickening with the quickening thrusts until she became silent and writhed and squeaked. I kept fucking though her orgasm, rushing toward my own, pounding even deeper and faster. A minute later, breathing with exertion, I felt my balls tighten and heard her squeak in delight again. I pressed against her and let the cum happen, feeling all of it as I fed her nectar filled maw with my essence, the intensity of it making me shudder and moan.

We giggled on the floor at our ridiculous and seemingly never ending lust for each other finding another slightly uncomfortable place to sate it, never minding the cold tiles or the hard edge of tables or the rough walls or the scraped knees. It was always profoundly worth it.

I got serious. "I should call Linda."

"Let me shower first," Molly decided, "and you can call down for breakfast. That'll give her more time to sleep."

"You know she's an early riser."

"I know my love. I just feel sticky and smelly."

"I made you sticky and I always love your smell, especially the horny and sweaty smell."

"Same for me. Just do as I ask, hmm?"

"Yes boss," I chuckled. She tapped my ass with a gentle spank while I exited.

"I love owning your ass," she said.

"Me too," I responded before she closed the door behind my retreat. An ambiguous reply, I meant it in both ways. She owned my ass and I owned hers and loved the owning. Yes we shared love with others, especially Fanny and Alexandra who came as a pair and the irrepressible Clara, who came and came and usually with just the two of us, but we only truly owned each other, body and soul.

After calling down for breakfast I thought about our lovers who had become a couple. I imagined them nestled together in the adjoining suite. I thought about the six months since I met Alexa and impregnated Fanny. I thought about our growing love for them and the growing fetus.

I thought about Clara, her beautiful dancer's body and lovely Latina face and her energetic fucking and her brilliant mind. Her choreography had brought immeasurable magic to the show and we had already begun working on a Fantastic Buddies production, she even giving us lessons in movement, and including all the cast in it who had been mostly great troupers.

One of them, Lance, slim and dark skinned, a dancer as well as an actor, actually began collaborating with her in the choreography and had become almost a soul mate to her except for his predilection for men in bed. He had in fact taken the director's chair, being trained as a director for his MFA coincidentally achieved at the University of Minnesota. He and Linda became great friends from their first dialogues comparing views of the theater program and the professors.

Needless to say, we were moving away from Barb as the directing force. She had fought to keep the fantasy duets out but had lost. The fact that Mikhail had filmed the dances and put together a commercial promoting the newest line of Plush Buddies made her look even worse. She ended up splitting while we prepared the tour in New Zealand. Not the success of the added dances in Rio, but our continuation of Alexa Awakened using the exquisite countryside of New Zealand pretty much tipped her over. We were out fucking, having an orgy and being filmed doing it while she fumed at the performance hall expecting us there for notes. She got the message. We didn't need her notes having performed the show for months and in foreign languages even. We didn't need her.

"I'm leaving," Barb informed Molly when we returned and she fumed.

"Go back to Sarah," Molly agreed. This was a private conversation between best friends, so Molly told me later. "I need you in LA anyway to meet the bosses and get the Fantastic Buddies thing flying. You know you're great at that. I depend on you."

"Doesn't seem like it," Barb grumbled.

Going over to her and sitting on her lap, Molly pushed aside her blonde bangs. "I'll always need you, Barb, if for nothing else as a friend. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. I might not be alive. I love you and I always will. And I depend on you. You're my rock, Barb."

"I shouldn't have let you be with that ... porn star. He's got you doing it ... Fucking for money in front of a fucking camera. If I'm the rock, I would have stopped it."

"Barb, you know it was my idea from the start. And as much as you gave me friendship and I hope still do, Joseph brought me out of my shell. You've noticed haven't you?"

"Yes."

"And you're happy for me, aren't you?"

Turning her frown upside down, her eyes shimmering with unshed tears, Barb said, "Unh-hunh," and they hugged and kissed and hugged some more. "You're doing so great, Molly."

"I feel great, Barb. I'm not kicking you out or anything. It's just that..."

"I know. I know when I'm not needed."

"You're needed, my love, just not here. But that's not the point. I want you happy again. I'm sure Sarah misses you terribly. Expensive phone calls just don't do it. You're uncomfortable here and you won't be in her arms, right?"

"You are kicking me out but very nicely, Sweetie."

They chuckled. "There's a lot of love in that kick," said Molly.

It didn't bother me that Barb left. A lot of tension went with her. But when we said our goodbyes, she hugged me. "You be good to her or I'll cut off your balls," she whispered.

"I will."

The hug surprisingly continued. "I want to thank you Joseph for bringing her so much happiness and releasing her from her terrible cage. If for nothing else it makes me think you're a truly good man, a mensche. It may have never shown, but I respect you. I'm glad you've come into our lives."

"I respect you too, Barb. I always have. You're an amazing woman and you're still my true love's best friend."

"Thanks for saying that," she said as we ended the long hug. She bowed to me and I bowed to her. She hugged Molly for a long time as well before heading to her plane.

"She said she loves me and through me she loves you," Molly told me.

In a way her departure ended up getting the cast closer to us. She'd been a sort of go-between of factions relating their wishes or their pet peeves to her. In her absence they came to Molly and through Molly to me and Alexa and Fanny and Josh and Joseph and Clara, our little clique. We became more of a whole. And Clara and Lance joined forces out of that. And Clara enjoyed some threesomes with a couple of the bisexual men, enjoying them with the usual magnitude. It wasn't often though even if I had my hands full. Like the other women in my life we had a rapport, me with her and her with me as well as my other ladies.

I asked her once after sharing her with Molly for some exquisite lovemaking which had been prefaced by a detailed description of her last ménage a trois with Patrick and John, "You are such a passionate woman and yet you seem to prefer less frequent times with Molly and me than staying with either Patrick or John or both."

"By passionate do you mean I am a nymphomaniac?"

Molly chimed in, "Actually a woman constantly and desperately seeking sex isn't necessarily passionate. More often she can be less sensitive and sex often is less pleasurable than she probably wishes. You my dear don't have that problem."

"Exactly," chuckled Clara. "Obviously I love sex, but I don't necessarily need it. It's true I have fun with Pat and John, but there's no real depth to it. Sure, I cum like crazy, but that's easy for me if my lovers bring my body to the boiling point. Once I'm there, I'm like a kettle ever whistling." We chuckled. "In the end though it's the before and after that counts. The comfort that moves to intimacy with people I know and love and so want to be with, and afterwards I relax and the comfort and the love just glows like a warm blanket around my heart. It's because you care deeply about me just like I care deeply about you. I can talk to you about anything, ugly things even, and I know it's okay. I just love your company goddamnit! I hope you weren't leading to something Joseph that I don't want to hear."

"No," I said bringing her body under mine and looking into her eyes. "I just want you happy."

She smiled big and kissed me even bigger. "I am happy!" she exclaimed afterwards. She reached down and felt my rising cock. All three of us chuckled. "If I meet someone," she continued while pulling on my dick, "and we have chemistry, of course I will pursue a relationship. But Joseph," she kissed me, "and Molly," she kissed her, "you've both drawn the line high for such a man. Only someone who respects me, who treats me like a good friend, who listens to me whether in bed or in conversations, who returns the pleasure I give him, only he will woo my heart."

"You deserve as much," I said.

"At least," said Molly.

"And you have given me this. You have both given me more than I have ever gotten from a lover. I know you two are soul mates and I will never even consider the possibility of creating any rift between you to gain more love or whatever, but I really do love you."

"We love you Clara," both Molly and I said.

She placed my readied cock at her damp and hot hole. "Then make love to me," she said. She hummed her pleasure when I pushed into her slippery tightness. Molly dealt with the top part of her, kissing her deeply and caressing her breasts which she returned in kind, caressing Molly's breasts. I pulled Molly over so that she straddled Clara's torso, her butt in front of my mouth and my mouth pressed into her cunny and I made love to it as my cock slowly stroked in and out of Clara's perfect cunny. "Give me your nipples, Molly. I want to chew," Clara said breathlessly.

Everything became more intense: my strokes inside her and my sucking and licking; Clara's chewing of nipples and her breathing and moans; and Molly's sighs and rising squeals and her petting of Clara's dark hair and her twisting of Clara's long nipples. It got wilder and more chaotic, and yet a unity remained, a trinity if you will, a most powerful form, expressing love with our fingers and lips and tongues and my cock and my ladies' pussies roiling inside with pleasure and squeezing out sweet musky nectar. It became frantic as we rose together to a crescendo when the little cums of my ladies became giant ones greeting mine. Shoving deep and growling with bliss into Molly's pussy, I shot what was left of a load that had been depleted by two recent cums, but the quantity had no relationship to the quality. And my ladies wailed and squeaked, their pussies quivering and shivering inside and pouring dew around my tongue and my cock. Cumming all at once, the final harmonic triad chord shook us ecstatically to our cores like a giant reverberating gong.

"What are you daydreaming about?" asked Molly with a chuckle as she sat beside me on the bed in the St Paul Hotel suite and reached for my towering cock, her body warm and damp from her shower, her robe open to her perfect breasts.

"Clara," I said.

She chuckled again but nodded. "I miss her too."

"Tomorrow," meaning we would pick her up at the airport the next day after she went home to visit her folks for the holidays. Most of the cast and crew did. "I wonder if she met anyone."

"In a way I hope she did," said Molly. "I know she doesn't like it if we encourage her."

"Well, she loves us and we love her," I said, "but yeah, I think for her sake she should have someone she can be with where she can be truly and uniquely loved. Alexa has Fanny..."

"And Fanny has all of us." Molly added. We chuckled. "I know she resisted but I hope Clara takes advantage of the charge card I gave her. The only problem now would be the distance as we tour, so she can bring her lover here or go to him whenever she feels like it."

"If she comes here and tosses the card at you and tell us we're stuck with her..."

"I have no problem with that."

"Me neither."

"Of course you don't you dickhead." We laughed and a knock resounded at the door. "You better tuck that monster away. I'll get the door. We don't want to embarrass the help."

"What if it's that cute blonde?" I winked.

"You want to add to your harem?"

"Uhm ... No?"

Molly laughed and opened the door to the cute blonde. "Melissa! Hi."

"Hi ... Molly, Joseph," Melissa, a cute and shapely blonde a little over five feet entered all smiles.

"Working New Years," said Molly.

"Yeah. I'm low man and there'll be good tips and I get time and a half."

"Get my purse, honey," said Molly.

"Uhm..."

Molly chuckled. "It'll give her a treat." Standing, I wrapped my engorged member inside my terry cloth robe, but it tented quite obviously. Molly watched Melissa blush. "We're not predatory honey, but my husband actually has a star dick. He's famous for it. Want to see it?"

"Uhm..."

"She didn't say no," Molly winked. Grabbing her purse, I let the robe open. "Have you seen anything so beautiful," she asked Melissa.

"Uhm ... no." She was riveted by it. "What do you mean famous?"

"Ever watch porno?"

"Just once as a joke at a pajama party. It was kind of silly and kind of gross."

"Too each her own," Molly shrugged. "Not even a little ... exciting?"

"Uhm maybe a little," she giggled nervously.

"This is the infamous Joey Longfellow, featured in the finest porn ever secreted out of LA. You can touch it if you want. I won't mind and Joseph certainly won't. I know how you feel. He hypnotized me with that gorgeous cock and made me his." Molly giggled. "Go ahead, it won't bite. It's clean. I know. I cleaned it myself."

A tentative touch on the glans and her hand darted away. "It's ... sticky."

"Oops, I forgot Joseph didn't shower after our morning fuck. Let me get a washcloth."

"No that's alright." Taking a step back, Melissa continued staring.

"I'll just use my mouth," smiled Molly, kneeling at my feet.

"Fuck," I exclaimed when my cock slid into her throat.

"Fuck," Melissa agreed.

After a couple of strokes into her throat, Molly released my cock dripping with her saliva, straddled me and guided me into her equally dripping pussy. "So good," she murmured as she descended slowly. "So full," she added once I became completely embedded.

"I should go," Melissa breathed.

"Feel," said Molly, taking Melissa's hand to her abdomen. As she rose and fell, she grinned libidinously at Melissa's amazement.

"Wow, I can feel it," said Melissa.

"See how shiny I make it," Molly murmured, pushing me onto my back and rising and falling slowly, lifting just high enough so my glans threatened popping out before sinking my length back in to the point her pussy lips rubbed against the base of my cock. She leaned forward pressing pubic bone against pubic bone.

My legs opened to allow Melissa to get a closer view and felt her curious fingers press at the bottom tube of my cock. "It's so wet," she remarked. Her hand lowered to my balls and when Molly lowered, her finger added to the stretch of Molly's vaginal opening. "So hot," she murmured.

Something wetter took the place of her hand on my balls. It pressed at the base of my cock and eventually found its way into my anus. "God," I moaned, lifting my hips a little against Molly's quickening descent. Soon we fucked fast, Molly bouncing up from the impact of meeting, her rise only as far as the bounce took her.

"Nnnnaughty girl," moaned Molly before squealing her release. Having lost the feeling of a tongue drilling my anus, I figured Melissa had moved to Molly's.

I bounced her a few quick times until I felt my own release, my hands pulling her hard against me, my pubic bone crushing hers. Roaring with pleasure, I felt the milking massage of Molly's orgasmic cunt assist in pumping out my sperm.

Suddenly my cock felt cool air as Molly lifted her pussy off it, resting it at my belly button. "Look at Joey ejaculate," she told Melissa. "Taste it if you want."

"Mmm," hummed Melissa around my glans, her tongue lapping at the little hole releasing the last of my semen. Molly and I watched one hand move from pinching her nipple to holding my cock still while the other vigorously rubbed her clit, the hand hidden under unbuttoned and unzipped slacks and white panties.

"Let me help," said Molly, slipping fingers beneath Melissa's bra and seizing a taut nipple.

I swear Melisa's efforts at my glans and her fist pulling at my shaft caused a second orgasm and kept me rigid longer than usual. Sensitivity took over, but I resisted pushing the pretty blonde hotel worker away. She seemed to enjoy it so much, and I certainly did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.