Plush
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

At 4 I was surprised to find Sonja and Anna autographing various things for the actors in front of the theater. Sonja mostly, but a couple actors knew how important Anna was to Sonja's image and asked for hers as well. She looked thrilled and humbled.

Alexa looked ready to pounce on me with a hug, but I raised my hand, the one not in Molly's hand, to stop her, remembering Janice's warning and figuring keeping other lovers even accepted and shared by Molly under wraps would be prudent. Molly's surprising relationship with me was known and mostly accepted by cast and crew. "Hey Alexa, I see you brought your friends," I said.

Her head lifting by her rolling onto her toes, she leaned towards me without making contact. "They want to watch," she whispered. We grinned and chuckled. I shrugged and nodded.

Surprising the shit out of the cast and crew, Molly fully embraced Alexa and kissed her on the lips, lingering for seconds. "Hi Sweetie," she said shyly afterwards.

"Hi Molly," Alexa smiled back.

Molly turned to me and beckoned me to lower my body. Once my head reached her head's height she kissed me thoroughly. "You have fun, Joseph," she spoke half an inch from my mouth, her eyes gleaming.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'm going to gaze off into space alone for a couple hours. And tonight, once we're finished, I'm going to head home. You can keep playing with Alex and Sonja and Anna if you want and they want. But remember..." She kissed me thoroughly again.

"Remember what?"

"I may need this alone thing occasionally, but I'll miss you. Have no doubt."

"Me too, my love," I said and lifted her into my arms, kissing her passionately as her legs wrapped around my waist and her pussy pressed against my rising penis.

"I love you Joseph," she said when I reluctantly lowered her onto her feet.

"I love you Molly," I replied. Our eyes and mouths smiled. I watched her reenter the theater, glancing back at me briefly before disappearing beyond the closed glass door and into the dark lobby. She looked happy. That made me happy. Not because I had time with some exceptionally hot young Russian females about to happen. But because she'd be there with me in the end hopefully always. Neither of us needed to hold desperately to each other afraid of any distance becoming a yawning crag of separation. We loved each other and that was wonderfully enough.


Just as Alexa promised, Sonja and Anna watched Alexa and I make love. Their quiet conversation barely registered while I slowly stripped away Alexa's clothing, loving each newly revealed part. I spent minutes on her pert breasts and much longer when I closed in on her needy cunt after several teasing glancing passes by as I spent, at least to her, an inordinate amount of time tasting her long legs and toes before the tongue along her inner thigh landed where she wanted it. She arched and nearly came when it arrived. I kept her at that high plateau for several minutes. I had her trembling in need. Having remained clothed during my loving traverse of her body, I fumbled with my pants while sucking her clit. Sonja noticed and her one participatory moment came when she removed my pants and boxers and wetted my cock with several strokes of her mouth. I was ready to fuck and Alexa was beyond ready.

At her height of trembling, I quickly crawled up her body. My mouth wet and shiny with her nectar met hers while I guided my cock to her hungry maw. Anna had her participatory moment taking over the guiding and slotting my glans in the slippery tightness and holding my shaft as it penetrated. With the long steady penetration Alexa came, her gigantic moan echoing in my mouth. Anna's small hand had remained on my cock until it held the only part of me not inside the beautiful, arching raven haired Russian. When Anna's hand retreated, I kept myself from entering any deeper, remaining still and letting Alexa enjoy her orgasm.

Feeling the interior buzzing abate, I spread my legs, spreading her more, and rose a bit on my knees, giving space so the fuck wouldn't bruise her cervix, and began a slow, easy fuck. I balanced higher when Alexa lifted to meet my thrusts. Her lifts kept pace with my downward pushes until she sped up subtly, taking command of the speed. I let her guide us to greater speed until we coupled hard and fast. Both of us panted and gasped, sweating profusely, lost in the pleasure. We rushed to completion. I felt my balls demanding release of the seed that filled them to the brim. Angling slightly higher, my friction against her clit and her g-spot created the tightened body and silenced squeal I hoped for and I abandoned resistance and let myself go, pressing at her cervix without threat and letting loose my cum, shivering at the power of its explosive throbs.

"God!" Alexa exhaled, eyes and mouth wide, her beautiful face at full blush. The mouth gasping for breath curled up at each side in a delighted grin. Her hands which had raked fingernails threatening puncturing at the height of her pleasure weakly pulled me into a gentle embrace. Weak myself, I managed with a last little bit of strength to turn us so that she could hug from above, which she did adamantly, adding her trademark kisses all over my face ending in a lingering mouth kiss. Those kisses though were done silently and with a slowness and gentleness instead of a youthful exuberance. Resting her head against my shoulder, she whispered into my ear, "You are a beautiful lover, Joseph."

"You inspire me," I whispered back.

When my flaccid penis slipped out, I felt another wet warmth surround it. Looking past Alexa, I saw Anna suckling, utterly concentrating on the phenomenon of its small and loose condition. She pulled it, discovering the potential length. Then she occupied Alexa's brimming cunny, tasting the mix of semen and nectar. Moans escaped her mouth, the vibrations causing Alexa to moan. Sonja, her dress hiked up to reveal her luscious ass and pussy, leaned against her lover, teasing her large breasts and taut nipples and vigorously rubbing her clit. I decided she needed some loving too.

Carefully crawling out from under Alexa, her butt raised to give a better angle for Anna's repast, I circled behind Sonja. Resting my head and back on the bed, my long legs extending past the end of the bed where my feet rested on the floor, I lowered her pungent pussy to my lips and sucked. Her pleasure and the pleasure of the other young women brought renewed vigor to my cock. By the time a crescendo of orgasms, squeals, and moans and roars marked success for our activities, I was as hard as I'd been.

In slow motion with Sonja assisting I slid up the bed while Anna traveled downwards over me. Sonja knew my stash of condoms and quickly fetched one and rolled it on just in time for Anna's tight and juicy pussy to lower onto it.

Anna's large breasts became my hand holds while she slowly lowered until I became completely embedded and they remained there as she lifted and fell in quickening strokes. The other ladies caressed us, Sonja smirking when she penetrated my anus. Their fingers rubbed at our conjunction, Anna's clit often caught between. My balls became a favorite plaything for both Sonja and Alexa.

Soon I met Anna halfway, lifting hard against her descent. She reached her threshold of pleasure and quivered and became limp. I fucked through it for a few thrusts, encouraging a lengthening of her climax. Though at a blissful plateau, a day of cumming morning noon and evening kept my sperm at bay.

Anna's fingers combed through my hair, and she kissed me, the first of the evening between us. "Only you, Joseph. Only you be my man," she grinned.

"Why?" I asked her.

"You have big cock, but you not use it like..." She needed a translation. "A weapon. You not scare me. Like Alexandra say: you are beautiful lover."

Touched, I kissed her forehead, nose and lips. "Thanks. You honor me."

We showered together, and her fascination with my cock continued. She scrubbed it cleaner than anywhere else on me by far until at last my ejaculate mixed with the pouring water. I spent an inordinate amount of time cleaning her pussy lips and anus as well as her incredible breasts. She didn't cum, but I could hear her appreciation.

After I shut off the water, we stood gazing at each other's bodies as if needing memorization. Her marvelous, voluptuous form shone with water. I especially enjoyed watching the water sensuously dripping from her nipples. "Promise you good to Alexandra," she demanded.

"I have a girlfriend Anna."

"Yes. She is okay for Molly. She want you when ... you can. Understand?"

"But ... she's so ... amazing," I told her. "She deserves better than seconds or thirds even. I have Francoise, too."

"This is enough for them," she smiled, caressing my limp penis. "And this," she added, pressing her hand against my chest where my heart hid.

I shook my head. "I'm no prize, Anna. She can do better."

"No," she insisted.

"You are giving me a big head," I told her.

"A match!" she joked, stretching my flaccid penis again. We laughed.

For the hour before heading to the studio, I strummed my guitar and sang solo and in harmony with Sonja's powerful full throated voice or simply accompanied her as we worked on a new song I had conjured up for her as well as a song we had worked on at her place on Sunday. My ego kept getting inflated the way she fawned over me like I was the superstar. Every artist and performer needs to develop an ego to have the nerve to put themselves out there, to consider themselves worthy of creating and exposing their art to the world, but this past week had encouraged ego inflation beyond anything I had ever experienced. Five women wanted me, at least two of them for my songwriting. Even Mikhail told me I was the best male actor in the adult film industry (deserving an asterisk of course since most porn actors acted as stiff as their cocks). I floated, suspended in air by my inflated ego. There had to be a pin somewhere to pop it, but I didn't care. Whatever happens in the future, I would relish this moment.


Unfortunately Molly seemed somber when we arrived at the recoding studio. She even flinched when I touched her and I immediately backed off. Could it be she bore the pin?

"What's wrong my love?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "I'm just tired, Joseph. Let's work on the easy songs, the ones we decided needed less work."

"Good idea," I nodded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.