Plush
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

Molly and I stopped at my apartment for a quickie after rehearsal before heading to Sarah's studio. Molly had been more than ready. When her pussy became uncovered it filled the small apartment with her sweet and musky odor. Both of us naked only below our hips, I managed to slip my hands under her t-shirt to fondle her breasts and squeeze her nipples. Our lips sealed throughout the five minute missionary fuck until we gasped for breath. I came first, but continued thrusting until she achieved completion.

Dressing without cleaning off the smelly residue of sex, Molly slipping on her panties under her summer frock and me going commando again, when we arrived at Sarah's studio the odor and the fresh fucked look we radiated garnered a wink from her.

A strong woman in her early thirties with a powerful butt and thighs and smallish put proud breasts, dressed in black jeans and a black t-shirt and a torso defining black leather vest, her elongated face could be considered horsey, but I found it sort of handsome, and her thick and wild dirty blonde hair barely constricted into a pony tail with wisps escaping the elastic binding forming a sort of aura gave her a sexy quality. Her kind blue eyes and sweet smile made it easy to like her. And she gave a firm warm grasp when we shook hands.

"I've never seen you more beautiful," she said to Molly. "You're positively radiant," to which Molly blushed cutely.

When Molly embraced her, Sarah's eyes went wide with surprise. The eyes calmed and she winked at me after Molly whispered something into her ear. After she giggled, the two exchanged whispers in the embrace, nodding and shaking their heads.

"Thank you," Sarah said out loud as they separated, kissing the smaller woman's forehead.

I hadn't noticed a presence behind me until Barb spoke, "Leave go of my woman, you hussy."

They did end their proximity, but with vivid smiles.

"Oh Barb," said Sarah. "She thinks I'm jealous of your friendship and love for her. She thinks finding Joseph has freed you of her burden on your heart. But I've never been jealous. In fact being her sole friend for so many years despite those fearful moments when she nearly broke your heart I found endearing, because ... well ... you like to present a tough hearted dyke when we know you're a softy." The two lesbian lovers embraced and kissed and exchanged loving sentiments. I felt slightly embarrassed to be witness to such intimacy, but Molly, sitting in my lap, presented an utterly uncompromising and infectious grin.

"They're perfect together, aren't they?" said Molly.

"Beautiful," I said to which I got a fist into my shoulder.

"You leave those two alone," she growled. "I can't imagine they're vulnerable to your charms," illustrating the reference by pinching my dormant penis, "but I did witness that little slap on your butt."

"I'm not..." I stuttered, to which Molly laughed with unrestrained power.

"I know my love," she said after recovering, kissing my lips. "I'm teasing." Her mischievous, glinting eyes caused warmth to pass through my body, ending at my penis and beginning its restoration. "I can feel that," she giggled, hopping off my lap. "Let's get some work done first."

Sarah unlocked the actual recording suite of the studio where a Yamaha baby grand occupied a good chunk of the left side of the main room. Molly sat at it and adjusted the seat upward. I sat on a tall stool with my guitar, having moved a music stand close and placing my/Molly's notebook on it. Having taken our positions, Sarah mic'ed us and our instruments and returned to the engineering booth. After testing the mics, we began to work.

"What do you want to work on first?" asked Molly.

"Roy O'Boy and Girly Shirley's love duet," I suggested.

"No," said Molly.

"No?" I replied, surprised.

"It's a piece of shit, Joseph. What did I know about love? I don't want to work on it. I want it replaced."

"Okay. I'll work something up."

"No. Sing us 'Missive to Maggie'."

"But it's about missing someone, specifically Maggie. Not the beginning of a relationship, but its end really."

"I know. I'm thinking we could tie in Shirley's lament over missing Roy's friendship to her finally conquering his heart. A sort of leitmotif of Shirley's love."

"Well Shirley and Maggie, they're similar enough sounding names," I contemplated.

"Sing it backwards so to speak, the last verse first."

I laughed. "You're a genius."

"Of course," Molly replied smugly.

I sang it as suggested with the sad ending of realizing absence would be permanent becoming the beginning and the hopeful verses at the beginning of the song ending it. It worked even better than I thought. We began working it deeper into the context of the production and added a counterpoint melody and verses for Roy which would merge. Hours went by seeming like minutes.

"Uhm Molly?" a voice came through our headphones like God.

"Yes Sarah?" Molly answered into her mic.

"It's ten o'clock."

"Shit," said both Molly and I. "Sorry," said Molly.

"No problems. That was fun. But..."

"Same time tomorrow?" asked Molly.

"Looking forward to it," Sarah answered. We could see her tired smile through the glass.

We stripped off our headphones, relieved of their pressure. I set down my guitar on a stand. "Molly?" I asked.

"Come home with me?" she answered hopefully.

"I'd love to," I said.

She looked relieved.


At her house we got naked immediately and entered the shower together. Cleaning each other's bodies gradually focused on cleaning each other's naughty parts. I managed to grab a towel while carrying Molly, her legs and arms clutching to me, my rampant penis feeling her engorged and dripping vaginal lips sliding hotly on top of it.

Flinging the towel onto the bed, I dropped her on top of it with her cute squeal and immediately headed for her needy cunt with my mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.