Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

Once the featured guest and her entourage, surprisingly small and including, along with Anna, two tough looking though less stoic than usual bodyguards—a man and a woman who actually were married—who seemed a lot less conspicuous in their guarding than, for instance, Alexa's scary Russians, filled their plates with food, they settled into positions at the round table. Sonja of course sat at the center with Anna to her right and me to her left. Alexa sat beside me and we left a seat beside her for the several visitors to the table.

Discreet fondling hid beneath the surrealistic table cloth. It escalated from thighs to genitals fairly quickly. Sonja's right hand often contained a sharpie as several guests, including Daryl with photos and hard to find CDs from her pre-international days, either sat beside Alexa or leaned over the table to get Sonja's signature. One of the minions from the label stacked promo copies of her number one CD to be signed and given away as well. Sonja was one busy young lady but seemed to be having a blast. Conversations, mostly in Russian between her and Anna and Alexa, often translated for me by Alexa, in whispers when sexually conspicuous, a common event, seemed to invigorate them all.

Both Alexa and Sonja shared fondling my manhood and steered my hands to their female parts. Anna eventually joined the caresses of my perpetually hard penis, seeming the most fascinated. "When can I see it?" she asked in Russian, translated by Alexa.

Around that point, Vampire Weekend, who had come to the room to partake in the food and champagne and to exchange CDs with Sonja, had returned to the large stage and musical noises from there created an exodus from the VIP room. Some hung back to get a chance at a more intimate conversation with Sonja, but she trailed the crowd leaving the room.

On the balcony looking over the stage where the lighting and video booth hung over the main floor Sonja stopped our little group. She spoke in English to her guards sending them down to enjoy the music. To me she asked once the bodyguards left, "How long do you think they play?"

"About an hour," I said.

"Can we escape?" she asked. "Maybe to the limo?" She leaned against my chest and caressed my cock.

"I live two blocks from here," I said.

"Yay!" Anna bounced most provocatively, and we laughed.

I removed my jacket and my shirt, handing them to Sonja and Anna respectively. "Just a second." I went behind the bar and found some gear stashed: a couple baseball caps and a pair of sunglasses and brought them to Sonja. "Let's separate, use opposite stairways and go through the main entrance. No one's there; it's dark and you can just push the bar to exit. I'll meet you outside." Grabbing Alexa's hand, I guided her to the left set of stairs while Anna and Sonja took the right. Alexa gracefully kept pace with me as we rapidly descended and headed outdoors. Seconds later incognito Sonja and Anna emerged.

As soon as I closed my apartment door less than five minutes later, a breathless Sonja ordered, "Strip," so I did. Sonja pulled me by my penis to the bed. "On your back," she ordered.

While Anna and Sonja converged on my penis talking Russian, probably instructions as Sonja seemed to be guiding Anna on the use and abuse of a cock, I watched Alexa peal away her clothes; a most enjoyable sight. A lean and supple curve between full young proud breasts with petite pinkish red nipples, two perfect handfuls, and a delicious derriere, small and firm. Still in her panties she discovered the CD case of my CD on the player and pressed play.

Sonja must have noticed the music because her Russian spoken to Alexa caused Alexa to bring her the case. Distracted and seemingly pleased by the music, she left Anna to continue her exploration of my cock. "Oh fuck," I said when her petite tongue lapped at my knob.

A squeal shifted attention when Alexa discovered the DVD case empty beside the player. She pressed play and there I was fucking Eva.

Alexa must have explained my old career, handing Sonja the DVD case and shifting both Sonja's and Anna attention to the screen, abandoning me. Alexa and I shared a smile.

Moving with the grace of a panther, she slid her body over mine, her nipples brushing from my toes to my knees. She stopped to grasp my cock, steadying it for her mouth. Lips encircled my glans. Her tongue swathed my knob. Spitting into her hands, they gripped and pumped my shaft with a twisting action. Her mouth filled more and more with my cock with each up and down stroke. Then, unbelievably, she buried my cock in her throat. Visually and tactilely it may have been the most incredible sexual moment in my life. It proved too much to resist.

"I'm going to cum!" I announced, arching and pressing deeper inside the incredible tightness. Immediately she unburied my cock, shiny and damp with saliva, leaving just the head in her mouth as I erupted.

Oddly she choked on the mammoth spurts, releasing my cock from her mouth. Sonja immediately took over, milking my cock with her lips at the ridge and her hand stroking my shaft from base to just below her mouth. The last dribbles she gave to Anna to taste.

Meanwhile I brought Alexa up to me. She moved beautifully as she negotiated around her two new friends crowding around my cock. "Are you okay," I asked with difficulty. After all, a woman was essentially vacuuming in my essence quite intensely.

"I'm sorry," said Alexa. "I never ... this is the first time ... I'm a virgin in all things."

I kissed her, sharing the remnants of my sperm. Her hesitation ended quickly and I sensed a joy in at last joining lips with me. Her tongue proved as graceful as the rest of her and we played tag from mouth to mouth.

"Your uncle told me," I at last said.

"That asshole," she grumbled.

"But ... You can deep throat me!"

"My uncle got me a Joey Longfellow sized dildo. Two in fact."

"One black and one white," I said.

"That asshole," she repeated and after a moment pouting she laughed and I delighted in her full throated, unrestrained sound as I joined it.

"Ooh," we both exhaled, ending our laughter. For me, Sonja's continued ministrations had become too much. For Alexa, Anna's tongue had found its way inside her cunt. The voluptuous little artist, and from Alexa's moans, expert cunnilinguist, grabbed Alexa's hips and turned her with amazing strength, pulling off her panties and dove back in. Both on our backs now, we enjoyed the attention of our new Russian friends. Sonja, despite my sensitivity, seeming to sense it, managed to caress me just gentle enough for me to withstand, succeeding in keeping my penis from retreating into a flaccid state and gradually bringing renewed engorgement.

They had stripped each other naked, and they both presented breathtaking sexiness albeit in opposite ways. Those breasts that had tented Anna's shirt proved to be gorgeous d-cups that defied gravity naturally. She had a small pooch, but it continued her voluptuous look, a soft, fleshy look without any hint of obesity. Unlike both Sonja and Alexa who both could have been runway models with their svelte frames, Anna had some thickness at the middle, but with her remarkable bust and equally remarkable ass, nearly equal to Fanny's fanny, her body curved demonstrably and thrillingly and beautifully. She looked delicious.

And Sonja, with her jutting breasts and her jutting butt with endless length between them of gentle curves and tight abs and legs stretching endlessly below perfectly toned portrayed the opposite side of female perfection: lithe and lean and exquisite.

Each must have been as attracted to the other's body as I was to both bodies because once they had completed their tasks of bringing Alexa and I to a state of readiness, they immediately clung to each other, kissing and rubbing pussies together.

"I've always wanted you to be my first," purred Alexa, climbing on top of me and grabbing my nearly recharged cock. Her fist helped it harden. We kissed like we did before further stimulating our need.

"You want your first to be within time constraints with an audience?"

"Exactly," she said, placing my glans at her narrow gap and grasping the shaft hard, keeping it stiff and horizontal and then ever so slowly sinking down.

"Oh fuck," I moaned at her tightness and heat. Her slickness enabled me to slide in one languorous and wondrous descent of her ass which I gripped and fondled and the globes fit my hand perfectly, but I did not hold back her descent. I gave her complete control and found her cervix just an inch before we completely met.

"Ow," she muttered.

"I guess the dildos weren't quite the same length.

"No. I had to have some bit to hold onto," she murmured.

"I'll be your handhold," I said, grasping the base of my cock. My finger and thumb created a v so the finger rubbed her clit and the thumb pressed into her anus.

"Oh yeah," she moaned, writhing at out meeting. I felt inner muscles flex inside her so I flexed my cock for her. "Mmm," she hummed.

"Mmm," I agreed.

Eventually she lifted until the glans felt cool air, much cooler than the furnace inside her. Then she fell and I filled her again. Slowly she began the ancient dance of fucking. As she gradually built speed, I loved watching her breasts shimmy. Since my fingers holding the base could touch her sweet cunt as it lowered, I could use my other hand to pull and twist her nipples. She couldn't take full on pressure, so I found the perfect medium and my ministration on her nipples began to enflame her further.

She tilted downwards while searching for new angles and liked what she felt. We could kiss or I could bend enough to suckle her nipples, and the shallower rising and falling brought near constant contact with her clit.

Then began a ride to the finish. Her orgasm beckoned and she pursued it. "Cum in me. I'm on the pill," she moaned. Otherwise loud breaths that crept towards squeals or whistles when her mouth pinched became her vocalizing. "Now!" she screamed, her fucking quickening to an incredible speed until it stilled and she pressed and writhed at our conjunction. I released all resistance and felt my orgasm begin at the base of my spine and slowly sweep through me, an exquisite body rush expanding like a grass fire beginning at a pinpoint at my balls and sweeping outward relentlessly until extremities, fingertips and toenails and the follicles at the top of my head felt the exquisitely blissful burn. And within the intense orgasm I felt her interior vibrate around my pulsating cock. And I felt our liquids merging and pouring forth and becoming cold over my burning balls.

I closed my eyes to experience one of the best orgasms of my life. When they opened, a vision of beauty filled them. Shiny with sweat and glowing with a red blush at her cheeks and across her chest, Alexa grinned widely at me, her eyes moist and radiant. "I knew it would be great with you!" she exclaimed, raining kisses all over my face. "I knew you'd make it wonderful!" Her mouth pressed softly against mine as she hummed in delight.

A squeal of obvious passion made us grin against each other. Too curious, Alexa rolled off me, my penis slipping out with a wet slurp, her head ending up against my chest, her hand reaching down to caress my hangdog penis gratefully, and we watched Anna writhe and shake under Sonja's tongue, her glazed eyes staring at my dying cock as she experienced a lengthy orgasm.

When it abated, Sonja lifted her nectar drenched cheeks showing us her grin. "We have time to restore it?" she asked me, reaching up and joining Alexa's hand playing with at the moment a lost cause.

"Don't know," I said, lifting my head to see the clock on my bedside table. A half hour had elapsed. We had a half hour. "Don't know," I repeated.

"Better than no," Sonja smiled. "Girls?"

Three gorgeous young women surrounded my penis. I knew that alone might not do it. I loved giving head, finding the scent of a woman's pleasure as much of an aphrodisiac as anything. So I grabbed hold of the woman who hadn't got her orgasm and guided Sonja's thighs to surround my head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.