Plush
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

"I guess we're not heading up to Big Sur for sunset," I sighed, the sun a couple hours from setting reminding me of the missed opportunity for a stunningly romantic moment.

The four of us occupied the Chevy which both Fanny and Josh oohed and aahed at when they first saw it. All dressed to party in sexy elegance, our first destination had nothing to do with parties: an anonymous clinic in a strip mall on the northeastern edge of Long Beach

"Soon, I promise," said Molly, nestled against me as I drove us to the clinic.

"Why Big Sur?" asked Fanny.

"I had a high school friend who attended UC Santa Cruz," I informed them. "While living in my Buick I visited him for a month or so before he kicked me out of his dorm room. We used to drive down to Big Sur and get high and watch the sunset. It's spectacular to say the least. Towards the end of my visit we'd share the moment with his new girlfriend and her friend who I think he glommed on me to occupy my attention while they made out."

"So you used it before as a make out spot?" Molly inquired with a slight nuance of jealousy, caressing my penis in the restrictive crotch of my pants.

Shaking my head, I informed her, "No chemistry. I found her ... spoiled and silly and childish I guess. We'd wander off to let my friend fuck his girlfriend and filled the time with uncomfortable, banal banter. Neither of us seemed to find anything we shared of interest."

"Was she pretty?" asked Molly.

"On the surface I suppose, but her personality spoiled her looks. And I don't think she found me the least bit attractive."

"Definitely superficial," said Fanny.

"Definitely," Molly agreed, smiling lovingly at her new friend.

Their stare held. Within it, Fanny asked, "Can I come?"

"I ... It's incredibly romantic. I wanted to share it with my love and ... well ... I never found the one to share it with until now."

"Okay," said Fanny. "I apologize."

"You can come," said Molly.

"No. It was rude..."

"Please? We'll have our romantic vistas, just Joseph and me. I live on the fricking beach practically. Seeing him in his sexy rubber surfing suit emerging from the waves, the red sky behind him, his cock pressing out the crotch, him tackling me onto my back and grinding me into the sand and carrying me to my house, right on the floor, stripping me naked and shucking off his suit, the sky reddening his glorious naked body in a healthy glow and fucking me into oblivion, then carrying me to bed to make slow love until morning where I make sure he fills every hole with his mighty nozzle releasing his hot seed, his liquid desire, his love. I want you there sharing his fulfillment of a special romantic vision. Please?"

"Oui. D'accord. Merci," said Fanny tremulously, watching Molly fist my cock which she had freed during her monologue.

"He won't let me suck it when he's driving," Molly complained.

I moaned.

"Chomping it off with your teeth when this beautiful car rammed into another in his distraction would be a crime, n'est-ce pas?" Fanny shrugged.

I cringed.

"I suppose," Molly pouted. The ladies giggled. I saw the cringe on Josh's face in the back seat.


At the clinic, Molly performed her role impeccably: impatient and rude and condescending and snooty. She complained about needing to be checked for STDs. She complained about having to fill out the form. She complained when her California ID didn't match her face when the receptionist examined it. She complained when Josh showed the receptionist the transformation with a series of digital photographs. She complained when the receptionist gazed at them in surprise. She actually tore the form out of the receptionist's hand, and was gratified to hear the woman grumble, "Bitch." And of course she complained when handed a cup to piss in.

Amusing us when we drove away, heading to a fancy California style restaurant in Beverly Hills, she described flirting shamelessly with a Chinese doctor. "He's feeling me here and there, fighting with the latex I suppose, wondering about the purpose of it while I purr at every touch or moan, my hand touching him: his face and his chest and his groin. I even unzipped him and reached in before he hopped away. I always thought the Chinese weren't so well endowed. 'Lock the door, ' I purred. 'No one will know.' I swear he thought about it, but I think I mostly confused and scared the fuck out of him so to speak."

"I think we've created a monster," I said.

"I want to be monstrous!" Molly exclaimed.


More of the same ensued at the restaurant. Molly abused the poor waitress relentlessly. I prayed she didn't spit in her food. Afterwards I added a huge tip to the total on the charge. Molly complained about the generosity loud enough for the waitress to hear, telling me she deserved pennies. Of course she relented. In fact she tossed a fifty on the table, grumbling, "Maybe a dollar."

While my bitch lover used the toilet, I wrote a note on small lined paper from a pad Fanny kept in her purse, borrowing her pen as well, explaining, "Sorry about the torture. Just know it was necessary and nothing personal. You're an exceptional waiter. I hope the compensation is enough," and palmed it into the plastic wallet with the signed charge.


"God, I'm dragging you into the bathroom and fucking you as soon as we get to the party, Joey. I don't care how sore I am," Molly murmured as we drove away from the restaurant, her hand rubbing my clothed penis.

"Moi aussi," murmured Fanny. Each had one of their hands between their thighs, stroking. Fanny's other hand twisted her taut nipples through her pink party dress, sans bra. I gazed at my beautiful friend, her sexy amber/brown eyes glazed more from lust than grass, her beautiful face framed by the pale blonde wig featuring a sculpted hairdo sitting high on her head with strands of softly curled hair loose along each side, a sort of Helen of Troy look. Absolutely gorgeous.

My girlfriend may have lost some of her beauty, but her amply stuffed dress with plenty of fake cleavage and her blood red lipstick and her gleaming azure eyes, her breathtaking green color hidden by borrowed contacts, shimmered with sexiness.

Entering the ostentatious mansion in Beverly Hills, we spotted its tabloid headlining actor owner celebrating his latest divorce due to his usual flagrant unfaithfulness and/or drunken abuse by drowning his pain and relief with expensive champagne and cognac, both arms occupied by impossibly curvaceous bimbos as was the space between his legs. The ladies looked blank and stoned. Leaving Josh to look for champagne and a gay stud, Fanny led us up the curving, ostentatious steps.

"You've been here before," I commented.

"Several times," said Fanny. "In the beginning I tried to hook up with a legitimate producer, but ended up being used as his fuck toy and for background color so to speak. You know, the naked dancer on stage while the protagonist and antagonist confront each other in a strip joint. Stupidly and desperately I guess I gave it another try and he didn't even accept my calls. After that I used it to scout talent for Delores."

We reached a large bathroom and took it over. Distracted momentarily by bad memories, both Molly and I teamed up to relight Fanny's fire. After we stripped naked in a hurry, I kissed Fanny's lips and suckled her nipples while Molly used my dick and her mouth to tease Fanny's pussy. Once heated up, Molly crawled over her new friend until their pussies pressed together and Molly mauled Fanny's breasts. "Fuck us both," Molly demanded.

I began with my mouth and saliva coated fingers on both pussies, rimming anuses as well until my cock commanded entrance. Holding Molly's latex encased hip in one hand, I used the other to guide my cock inside her tight confines, slowly pressing and releasing until fully inside. I heard them both mewl and felt Molly rub against Fanny's pubic bone with her own. Her breasts encased in latex, I couldn't fondle Molly's nipples. Instead I thrust a finger inside her anus and a thumb, using my other hand, pressing on her clit in the tight space between it and my thrusting cock. The clit stroking hand cupped and sent fingers to play inside Fanny's pussy, giving friction to her g-spot while my palm rubbed her clit.

Being horny for hours, Molly trembled and came. When the orgasm abated she demanded I fuck Fanny. "I'm sore," she explained.

"Get on your knees, lover," I ordered and guided Molly to where my mouth could continue pleasuring her. Meanwhile my hands lifted Fanny's amazing butt enough to bring her cunt in direct line with my cock. Molly reached back to her favorite toy and steered it. I thrust deep and fast immediately. With my hard thrusts and Molly's fingers on a breast and her clit and Molly's mouth on the other breast, by the time I felt my balls swell and the intensity of feeling irresistible, Fanny's loud pants became a growl as she stiffened and shivered in climax. Her fluids leaking over my throbbing balls mixed with mine pouring into her and filling her substantially. I too had been horny for hours.

Once dressed and Molly's disguise reassembled, we entered the party. The owner must have had the same idea as we had because he and his three bimbos had disappeared. The featured spot on the big couch had been taken over by another famous actor. He had only one bimbo, so Molly took his other side and fawned over him as if star struck. Sitting on a loveseat across from her, my friend occupying my lap, Fanny and I chuckled watching the actor's body language of defense and his eyes at the same time fascinated by the strange woman's imperfect face and voluptuous figure. When Molly dared to rub his crotch, he pushed her hand away and she frowned at him and stood and walked away, her big fake ass a pendulum. She gave a delighted wink at us and went hunting for her next victim on the other side of the vast party room.

"She's having fun," Fanny smiled.

"It's great," I returned.

"You have brought her fun, Joseph."

"She deserves it."

"She deserves you."

After a long pause, watching the debauched party, Fanny gazed into my eyes. A tear appeared.

"What's wrong?' I asked.

"Never mind," she looked away.

I gently brought her face back to mine. "Tell me."

"I'm ... I'm just a silly old broad."

"You're nothing of the kind."

"Joseph ... What do you ... feel for me?"

"I love you, Fanny."

She stiffened and looked away. I felt her body ready to desert my lap.

"What's going on, Fanny?" I asked, pulling her back, turning her head again, seeing the moist eyes and the teardrops. I rubbed one away and tasted the saltiness when I kissed another. "Shouldn't I love you? I know you told me not to. But Fanny, my lovely, sweet, brilliant Fanny, I've always loved you. I've never been closer to a woman than I have been with you. No, not just a woman. Anyone. Until I met Molly."

"But..."

"We've never played silly games. We've never lied to each other. We've always talked uncensored with our hearts and our minds. Whenever we talk, it's interesting, okay? Never dull and empty conversations. If it's a subject one of us finds boring, we're not afraid to admit it, so it ends, right? The sex is brilliant. The conversations are brilliant. You're the most beautiful woman I have ever met, equal to Molly in my eyes but no one else. Of course I love you."

"But ... I pushed you away. I always push you away."

"You're a wild thing, Fanny, never to be caged by some man. I admit caging you tempted me, but I knew from almost the beginning that it couldn't be. You'd be like those sad tigers endlessly pacing in their tiny cells or an eagle bouncing against its cage destroying itself in panic. Right?"

"I'm thirty-three years old, Joseph. I'm beginning to sag. And I'm beginning to see ... emptiness. Emptiness in my past and definitely in my future. It'll happen soon."

"What will happen?"

"One of these young men with big dicks, they'll laugh at me, the saggy old lady desperate to get laid."

"The only men who could resist your seduction only want men in their bed."

"He was such a pig, the young man last night. I'm tired of it. There's only you, goddamnit!"

Freeing herself from my arms, she walked swiftly away. I couldn't help watching her perfect ass twitch. "She could have anyone," I thought to myself. "Why a skinny, ugly kid? Why would Molly want me for that matter?" I shook my head sadly, panning the room filled with beautiful young and even less young men. Actors and models and men behind the scenes, writers and producers and directors, handsome and many easily more intelligent than I; if Fanny needed steady companionship, there were thousands better than me. It had mollified my desire to become Fanny's boyfriend from the beginning. So many more handsome men than me for such a gorgeous creature; why even consider the possibility? Even if the choices narrowed by freakishly long cocks, there had to be more handsome and intelligent choices.

"I thought it was you," a voice broke through my thoughts. I looked up at the cute redhead with the elfin face and the enhanced breasts and the round derriere, nearly Fanny's match. I didn't have to look up much. She barely cleared five feet. Her eyes looked dazed and milky yet intense. "Cocaine," I thought sadly. She had been into it that first time when she had just come of age and I broke in her pussy, her first professional fuck. She hadn't been ready, even with the preliminary cunnilingus I provided for the picture. The asshole director wanted me to just tear right in, but I could see the pain. I told him to fuck off and led her to another room in the house we had borrowed and made love to her slowly until she could take my girth and until she climaxed. I did too, unfortunately. She was tight. But she fluffed me up in thanks and we returned to the set and the apoplectic director and provided him with the hard fuck he required. I had hoped the cocaine she had been given from the self same asshole director would not have taken over her life. She became a porn star, often performing as underage tarts even though she'd entered her twenties at least a year before. And she continued snorting.

"Eva," I smiled sadly.

"I saw Frenchy desert your lap."

I tapped it and she sat. "How have you been?" I asked.

"Great!" she lied.

"Eva?"

"I am doing well, Joey. I'm making a fortune and calling my shots."

"But..."

"I'm just sick of this shit," she gestured at the party. "It's like I'm an escort or something."

"Then why come here?"

Her sniffle suggested the reason. Resting her head on my shoulder, I glanced around and shrugged at two jealous women, Molly and Fanny. I shook my head when both began to approach. Each of them nodded and smiled sadly, realizing I wasn't about to run off with the young porn star.

"Do you mind if I rest here?" she asked. "It's not the party, and it's not the business. It's just ... I just need a cuddle. She won't get jealous will she?"

"Francoise? No. It's not like that."

"Of course it is. You're a man, so you're clueless." We chuckled.

"You know we're friends."

"Right. I'm jealous."

"Why would you be jealous?"

"She got your heart, let alone your beautiful cock."

"You're cute as a button, Eva. There must be someone..."

"Not in this business. I know why you abandoned it. I know why you abandoned me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.