Plush
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

"Adorable," Fanny spoke in French of course when she greeted us at the door wearing a silky nearly transparent peignoir and an even more transparent short robe over it.

Molly nervously pressed herself against my back, but Fanny looked past my shoulder to see her. Her hand even dared to slide gently over Molly's tight face.

"Beautiful," Molly spoke nervously in return. And indeed Fanny is beautiful. I contemplated this once when very stoned and discovered morphing Brigitte Bardot and Julie Delpy, my two favorite French blondes and in fact my two favorite beauties of any sort, into a sort of composite, Fanny would result. The camera never caught her beauty which I believe explained her ending up in porn instead of as a famous model. As far as the hair, remarkably she shaved it bald at least once a month. At that point in time, the dark blonde stubble had grown enough to be soft.

"Come with me, Ma Cherie," said Fanny, taking Molly's petite hand and pulling her gently from behind me.

I followed them through the chrome modern furnishings of Fanny's living room and down the hall to her studio. In complete opposition to Molly's character, Fanny's a sensualist, loving to touch and be touched. She's infamous as a masseuse of remarkable quality with happy endings inevitable and not just for the men.

"Strip," she ordered Molly. "You my dear are very much overdue for a massage."

Molly grabbed at me nervously on the appendage that brought her the most comfort, her pacifier. I knew how to relax her. I removed my pants and boxers and let her grasp me without barriers.

"She's pathologically shy," I explained to Fanny.

"And in love with your dick," smiled Fanny. "I don't blame you a bit." Fanny's tongue passed sensuously over her full lips. With Molly's hand occupied, Fanny removed her clothes. I kissed Molly thoroughly and lifted her onto the massage table.

"On your tummy..."

"Molly," I informed Fanny.

"Molly. And press your forehead at the top of the face hole. Good."

Once positioned, Molly reached out for her pacifier and I guided her hand to it. Only half hard, when Fanny knelt and sucked the knob and licked the shaft and suckled on Molly's fingers, I became fully extended. The fact that Fanny stripped, revealing her voluptuous pale body with a plumpness that only softened the curves and had absolutely no flab to it definitely increased the intensity of my erection.

Beginning as a straightforward Esalen massage, after Fanny had covered Molly's back with almond oil she climbed onto the table and glided her erect nipples over Molly from butt to the small of her back while her damp pussy slid along Molly's lower leg. Molly groaned with pleasure. She even allowed Fanny to remove her clutching hand from my cock to massage her arm, though it returned its hold as soon as Fanny finished.

The smell of two aroused females easily overcame the almond smell. While in the process of massaging her butt, Fanny reached between Molly's thighs to caress her vulva and open her legs. She even leaned down and lapped at the vertical opening, smacking her lips afterwards and proclaiming, "Yum."

Turning around so that she straddled Molly's chest, her butt raised temptingly high, Fanny continued her massage, working the tightness out of Molly's thighs and legs. Too tempted to resist, I grabbed hold of Fanny's ample ass cheek and slid fingers along the gap, flicking across her rosebud before circumscribing her moist vagina. I kept it gentle and lightly sensual to prevent too much distraction. Fanny arched in appreciation like an excited pussycat and even purred like one.

"Turn over," Fanny commanded softly, and the relaxed face appearing out of the hole made my heart glad. I kissed the slightly red marked forehead which had pressed against the cushioned edge of the hole. She wanted more, and her languorous hand guided my mouth to hers for a warm and loving kiss. Her smiling eyes greeted mine when it ended. "Thank you, love," she said.

I chuckled. "Thank Fanny."

"I plan to," she returned. Fanny groaned.

The French beauty had climbed off the table, kissing me briefly and stroking my cock with her slick hand before washing her hands in the nearby basin. Climbing back up, she oiled her hands with a drop and began working on Molly's face. Molly reached out and grabbed my hand and guided it to Fanny's large and buoyant and natural breasts where I squeezed and twisted her pink nipples. My other hand returned to the soft masturbation of Fanny's cunt. Molly's hand returned to the task of keeping me hard.

Being in the way, I ended the caresses of Fanny's breasts when she moved lower and leaned down, playing nipples over Molly's groomed nest of pubic hair and engorged pussy lips and the tip of her taut clit. Her arms and hands stroked across Molly's soft breasts, pulling them back and forth until she moved south and the breasts returned to their rounded shape, sagging toward the sides. Fanny fondled each lengthy nipple with her lips, giving them a gentle nibble with her teeth which made Molly groan and squirm.

After circling Molly taut but giving abdomen, Fanny reversed position, placing her fragrant pussy directly over Molly's mouth. Molly immediately placed a hand on Fanny's coccyx and pulled down. Her tongue circled Fanny's cunt.

"Wait," moaned Fanny. "Let me finish."

Reluctantly Molly released the pressure and let Fanny's cunt rise to a frustrating few inches above her mouth. But the continuation of the massage on her thighs and the occasional fingers along her own pussy took any impatience away. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure and pain of Fanny's expert massage.

Its completion became clear when Fanny pressed her mouth to Molly's cunny, letting her own cunny lower to my lover's mouth. Fingers soon added to their pleasuring. Molly copied Fanny when digits probed anally.

I added my own digits to the pleasuring, caressing both Molly's and Fanny's nipples.

"Fuck her, Joey," Molly demanded huskily.

"Are you safe?" I asked Fanny.

"Yes," she lied. STDs yes, but she was ovulating and had ceased taking the pill. A little over thirty-two years old, her body demanded her to conceive a child. If I hadn't contacted her she told me later if she could get the courage up she would have contacted me. She wanted my child despite the threat of it getting my big snout and my less than handsome face. I'm not quite as ugly as President Lincoln. Somewhere between that and plain I guess. It made my acting roles limited, mostly playing the villain or scary old men, my face agreeing to aged make up. I have beautiful eyes though, blue/gray and emotionally communicative, at least that's what lovers had told me. We produced a handsome son with strong but even features. And great hair, wavy like mine with a lighter shade, more dirty blonde than brunette.

Removing my shirt, I climbed behind Fanny. Clutching the voluptuous curves of Fanny's waist, her hips becoming hand holds, I let Molly guide me to the hungry maw and I pushed in.

Unlike most women, in fact pretty much every woman I ever fucked, I didn't need to open a path in her pussy. The walls just met around my glans and shaft. I pushed slowly with one thrust and entered her all the way, my balls resting on Molly's cheek. She moved a little and brought my sack to her mouth to play. I stayed deep and twitched muscles and felt the Kegel exercises Fanny performed religiously effecting a glorious clutching and releasing which milked my cock.

I loved the resilience and the silky smoothness of Fanny's remarkable ass, an ass that when she walked hypnotized every man that followed her. Like I told Molly earlier, I loved the soft give of Molly's ass where my strong hands could press into her bones beneath, but I also loved the strong, thickly muscled, big beautiful ass of Fanny. Not a fat ass by any means, it was sexy perfection. Apples and oranges.

I began with gentle strokes, my eyes closed to enjoy every moment of friction. She let me fuck slowly for awhile, humming her pleasure into Molly's pussy. After several strokes though she demanded more. "Harder," she moaned. "Harder," she repeated. "Harder."

The table was built for this. It stood unmoved when I began slamming repeatedly against her big fine ass, a dull slapping steadily increasing in speed until I reached maximum velocity. The friction became excruciatingly intense, and I worried I would cum before her. But with Molly sucking, licking and biting her clit, she panted loudly, earthy moans vibrating against Molly's cunt causing Molly to cum first and then becoming louder when her head rose from the successful cunnilingus. Molly's distraction, her adorable squeak signaling it, caused me to reach my long fingers around Fanny's waist and stroke Fanny's clit with the aggressive pressure I knew she needed to climb that last step to reach the edge of oblivion and topple over.

She growled when she came like a big feral cat, and the growl never sounded louder. I used the last of my energy to pummel her ass with my abdomen thrice before pressing deeper than ever and trembling against her trembling and released seed within her rippling cave with fire hose velocity sending swimmers beyond her cervix in search of the hopeful egg awaiting impregnation. And like I said, one of those microscopic tadpoles succeeded, if not then, then later that weekend.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.