Teasing Elderly Neighbour: the Beginning - Cover

Teasing Elderly Neighbour: the Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 7

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - How I started teasing my elderly neighbour, prior to our special relationship we now have.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism  

Hi again xxx

I thought I would give you all an update on Frank my neighbour, and our recent naughty fun we have been having.

Due to the really bad weather Mike had been stuck away from home, unable to get back, and had to spend a couple of nights in a hotel.

This left me alone and I was also unable to get to work on a couple of days as well. Frank kept an eye on me, so to speak! and he was very keen to see I didn't get too lonely...

On the first night that Mike was snowbound, Frank popped up to ensure I was okay, and I invited him to stay for tea.I was dressed in one of my work skirts, black shoes, black blouse and bare legs...

... During my preparing and cooking our tea, he made it clear that he hoped we could have some more fun and games, and as I hadn't had any cock from Mike for a couple of days I was ready for some fun!

I told him that if "he was a good boy" I would let him take some more pictures of me and also let him have a really long 69 ... He has a very good tongue and is very adept at licking my fanny!

He was instantly happy and as I was putting our tea out, he approached me from behind, gave my bum a squeeze and began to slowly caress my legs and arse ... His hand slowly eased its way up my skirt and began to probe around my gusset ... I told him to "behave" but really didn't mean it!

I parted my legs to allow him easier access and as I stood at the kitchen top he began to rub my fanny through my panties ... I was beginning to get very wet at his finger probing and rubbing. I arched my back a little to allow him to get my gusset of my panties up my cunt as he fingered me...

"Stop it! or you will bring me off" I told him...

"well lets get you a cum before tea then" he said

With this he unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it and Frank tossed it aside. He the slowly peeled my knickers down my legs, until they were around my ankles ... I just let them remain there, around my shoes.

I parted my legs as much as I could, stretching my knickers as I did so and frank really got to work on my cunt.

he began by rubbing my clit and all around my mound first, then he worked a finger and then two up me. he rhythmically finger fucked me for a few strokes then again he rubbed me all over...

He did this until I was absolutely sopping wet, fingering and rubbing me alternately.

He then reached over and got one of our long salad spoons and gently eased it up my wet hole ... he fucked me with it as I moaned and grasped onto the work top with my fingers. he began to fuck me really hard with it and used a finger on my clit at the same time...

I was now very near a climax and he urged me on with his usual dirty talk. Calling me a "slut" and his "young fuck toy" ... I came off very heavily onto the spoon and his finger...

After my climax stopped he asked me to step out of my knickers and told me " You wont be needing these again tonight..."

I did as he asked and stepped out of them leaving me just in my black blouse, bra and my black heels,,,

"Get your top off as well" He ordered me ... I was so turned on now I did as he asked and unbuttoned my top and took it off. my nipples were standing up and he gave them a tweek through my bra..." get your tits out as well" he said...

"you want me naked?" I asked him...

"Just leave your shoes on you dirty cow" he replied ... I again complied...

We then proceeded to eat our tea! Me naked except for my shoes and him fully dressed...

After eating he asked me to show him..."What a good little slut you are"

He told me to " Go over to the bedroom and get some of my vibtrators out..." he then told me " I was to put on a show for him" and "get his cock hard"...

I did as asked and got three of my dildos out, my really long dildo, my purple long vibro and my black fist shaped toy...

"You are going to use them all on yourself in front of me" he told me...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.