Teasing Elderly Neighbour: the Beginning - Cover

Teasing Elderly Neighbour: the Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - How I started teasing my elderly neighbour, prior to our special relationship we now have.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism  

Hi Just thought I would share my latest escapades with Frank my elderly neighbour.

As I have previously told you all we have passed the teasing stage now and Frank and I have been having a little bit of fun together, within the parameters set by my husband.

I have been going down to his for a goodnight kiss and fondle before coming up to get a good fucking from Mike.We have phoned him and he has listened to us fucking and sucking as well ... Mike thinks he may let Frank watch us soon...

After our last sucking and licking session, Frank asked if he could take some pictures of me. I had informed him that Mike often takes pics of me during our fuck and suck sessions and Frank was keen to do the same. I discussed it with Mike and he agreed.

So due to the snowy weather here, which is becoming a right pain in the bum by the way!, I was unable to get to work on Monday. After trying for a while with the car I gave up and went back inside. It wasn't long before Frank was knocking at our door and asking if he could help.

I told him I wasn't going in and had provisionally took a few days off.

He looked pleased! I invited him in whilst I got out of my wellies and winter attire and made myself dry and then I made us a cuppa. We sat and chatted and Frank asked what my plans were for the day..."Nothing really Frank" I informed him. "No plans to go back out today"

He smiled and immediately I could sense he was developing some wicked thoughts!

"well how about a little fun?" he asked.

"What you got in mind you dirty rascal" I replied.

He asked if I would consider posing for him for the pictures we talked about and after some persuasion, not much granted!, I agreed...

"I will better let Mike know Frank" and I text him to let him hear of my plans. He is away on business at the moment and again due to the weather is kind of stuck. he replied immediately and was keen on the idea as long as I rang him when things got down to the nitty-gritty, as he wanted to hear us "at it" again.

Frank asked if he could watch me getting changed into some "sexy gear" and I again said yes.

We went through to our bedroom and I stripped out from my work clothes. Once naked Frank approached me and gave me a little cuddle and we lay on the bed together ... We kissed and Frank let his fingers stray to my ever moistening fanny. He dipped a couple up me and worked on my clit with his thumb...

I worked my way up to his crotch with my hand and gave him a rub through his trousers. his cock was stiffening nicely.

I said to him " We better stop before we get too carried away" and after a bit of kissing I got up and asked him how he wanted me...

"What you got to wear" he asked..."Lets see some of your sluttiest outfits"...

I was getting ever wetter at the thought of what was going to happen and Frank could sense this..." You dirty cow, go on lets see what fuck outfits a little bitch like you has hidden away"

"Oh I have a lot Frank" I told him..."Some really dirty ones"...

I opened my wardrobe and he instantly spotted a pair of boots..."I want you in those" he said..."Do you fuck in them?" he asked

"Of course we do" I responded, teasing him by bending over and spreading my legs as I got them from the wardrobe.

"I have even worn them outside on a couple of times"

"You must have looked like a street prostitute in them" he smirked at me..."You dirty fucker"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.