Teasing Elderly Neighbour: the Beginning - Cover

Teasing Elderly Neighbour: the Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - How I started teasing my elderly neighbour, prior to our special relationship we now have.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism  

Just thought I would share my latest experience teasing our old neighbour Frank.Our "relationship" has now moved on a little bit...

As I have said I have enjoyed teasing Frank for a while now. I have already shared the experiences about teasing him in my bathing suits and also on a trip to a local store.

I had decided to be a little more blatant with my teasing as I have been getting so worked up about it. On talking to Mike, my hubby, he agreed to letting Frank see a little more of me, providing I could guarantee his discretion and that I didn't go too far (basically full sex was a no no!)

I had decided I was going to make it obvious I was showing myself off in a blatant manner and see how things would progress from there.This is what happened just last week...

I had bumped into Frank on the stairs again a week or so ago and had made a comment about going into town to do some shopping for a new dress for my works Christmas night out. I had informed him I had some time off work and I hoped this would plant a seed in his mind...

On the day before I was due to be off, I again saw Frank as I came home from work and he asked if I was still heading to the local shopping centre the next day.

I told him I was and as I expected he asked for a lift as well as he had some "shopping" to do. I readily agreed and said I would pick him up in the morning. That night Mike and I had a great fuck. I was really worked up and excited about the next day. We fucked for ages and had a good long sex session.

The next morning Mike left for work with a gentle reminder to me not to get too carried away!

I had decided I was going full out again, so I dressed as provocatively as I could for the weather and also as I was heading into a very public place!

I wore my black skirt, just a few inches above knee length without being a full mini.This allowed me to wear a pair of my black hold up stockings as well. I also wore my black lacy bodice top and a sheer see through black blouse. The look was topped off with a pair of my black patent stilettos and also some red lipstick and blusher, more make up than I would normally wear during a day trip! I decided I could get away with no knickers! I felt so wicked and horny!!!

I also felt a bit over dressed for a simple shopping trip, but this heightened my feelings of sexiness, and I was sure Frank would feel it odd I was so "made up" and hoped he would get the message and maybe make a move...

I walked down to his apartment, my legs trembling and my cunt moistening with each step ... I knocked on his door and he answered ... He seemed impressed. His eyes were devouring me ... I could feel him ogling my tits in the sheer top and as I turned to walk out to my car I could feel his eyes on my legs.

I made a display of getting into the car and my stocking tops were shown on occasions. I could again see him eyeing my legs up. We drove for a few minutes, chatting as we did so, and my skirt was riding up with each gear change,.Unlike the last time I did this I was now displaying a pair of encased stockinged legs, and not bare ones. I thought this may have been obvious enough as a bit of a come on to him ... I needn't have worried ... it was!

After a couple of minutes he simply turned to me and said "God Anna you have the loveliest legs!! Sorry for looking but I cant help it"...

"Oh thank you Frank" I replied..." Sorry if I'm embarrassing you, would you like me to adjust myself a bit?"

He simply smiled and said " Not at all, if you have no objection, just leave it as it is Anna ... I saw a lot of your legs and a bit more when you where in mine the last time ... If you don't mind I would love to just look"

"Feel free" I said. " Just let me know if you like what you see"...

"Oh I love it " was his response...

He made no attempt to touch me at all, he just sat and looked at my legs as I drove and as my skirt rode up and down with each gear change and breaking manoeuvre.

It took about 15 minutes to get to our destination. As we pulled into the car park Frank turned to me and asked outright..." have you enjoyed showing me yourself today Anna?".

I decided this was the time to come clean so to speak!... "Oh yes Frank and I hope you have enjoyed the view so far and all the other times you have seen me".

We chatted for a few minutes and he admitted to having watched me for a couple of years. I admitted to him about my "teasing" and "accidental flashing" and how much it had excited me and Mike ... I was getting so damp down below now, as I explained how Mike and I would talk and fuck after my teasing episodes and how I used my toys and fingers etc to bring myself off...

Frank admitted he had often wanked over me, thinking of me and remembering the glimpses of my legs and tits I had given him ... He added he had got a great view of my "young shaven cunt" the time in the garden with my thong swim suit on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.