Brendan Falls
Chapter 33

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

The Indian casino was than I'd first suspected, and oddly shaped, like someone had taken four or five big buildings and just mashed them together somehow. It looked strange from the outside, but inside I had no idea what was going on. I guess casinos are like that though. A person had to walk past all the slot machines and gaming tables before they could find the other stuff, like the restaurant and bars and yeah, a little dance club too.

There were a lot of people in there, inside the whole place really, but that club was surprisingly crowded and while there weren't all that many black people, there were some, mostly girls with white guys who had to be their owners, but a few with black men as well. They'd be freeborn married couples, of course, enjoying a late night out on the town. Mostly the place was full of white people though, men and women in their twenties and thirties looking to hook up for a one night stand. I got a lot of looks from the guys, which made me feel good and I laughed at the expression on Drew's face because he'd noticed it too.

"You getting jealous?" I giggled, feeling his hand tighten on my hip as we went for a table.

"Some of these boys look like they're ready to eat coyote," he said, leaning close so I could hear him above the music, which was fast and loud.

"What's that mean?" I laughed and it didn't matter. "Come on, let's dance!"

"Let's sit down first, we'll order some drinks."

"Awww ... Okay," I agreed reluctantly, but I really was in a mood for some dancing.

It took a few minutes before a waitress could get around to us. She was a pretty black girl in a red velvet bathing suit it looked like, a one piece costume hugging her lithe body. She had long legs too and black fishnet stockings to go with her high heels. She took our order and I was ready to go, but Drew wanted to wait. I thought maybe he was just a little shy and didn't know how to dance or something.

"Excuse me..." a man said and he looked like a cowboy. He had the boots, straight leg jeans, a turquoise western shirt and a big old hat on his handsome head, all he was missing was a horse.

"What's that?" Drew blinked at him.

" ... Howdy. You mind if I dance with your negra?" the man asked, glancing at me with a smile before looking back at Drew.

"Yes, I do," Drew answered, making it sound like he thought the cowboy was a real idiot for asking a question like that.

"Well ... Alright then." The man dropped his smile, but he did give me a little tip of his hat before walking away.

"That wasn't very nice," I shook my head and grinned.

"Shit, back in Winslow a fella would get his ass kicked for asking a man something like that." Drew was still looking at the guy, who was sitting back down with a couple of his cowboy friends. "Asking a man if his girl can dance with him."

"Is that what I am?" I asked, kind of teasing Drew a little. "Am I your girl?"

"You are tonight," he looked at me. "Just put that thought in your pretty little head and keep it there."

"Mmmm..." I pursed my lips, " ... You're not one of those guys always looking for a fight, are you?"

"Me?" Drew laughed and finally relaxed a bit. "Naw, I'm not looking for a fight."

"Good, cause I just wanna fun, okay?" I reached for his hand. "Come on, dance with me now. That waitress knows where we live, she won't get lost."

We did dance, for a good half hour at least, and probably a lot longer than that. I was hot and happy as my dark skin grew damp with sweat. My hard nipples were practically bursting from my thin halter top and my girl cock was throbbing with the arousal of just moving around on the crowded dance floor. Seeing those people moving around me, smelling them, feeling that music beating in my veins. I liked it a lot and dancing was something that I so rarely got to enjoy. Mr. Reiser often took me to the owners club, of course, and we danced there, but that was ballroom dancing and as much as I enjoyed it, letting loose was a whole lot of fun too.

Drew was into it as well and he wasn't any better or worse than anyone else who was dancing, so nobody cared. It was fun just feeling his hands on me, touching me while we moved, his body pressed against mine briefly and then separating, and then coming back together again a minute later. It was an awful lot like having sex and I was almost surprised by my arousal. And of course, just in the nick of time, a slow song started and I giggled as I put my arms around the boy's neck.

"Perfect!" I grinned and he just smiled, putting his hands on my bare waist and pulling me hard enough against him so he could feel my erection.

"Oh, you like dancing, huh?" he took a deep breath.

"I want to cum in your mouth," I breathed, pressing my lips to his ear and then biting his earlobe gently. "And then I want to fuck you."

"Jesus, Danielle, you're a slut," he whispered and I giggled softly.

"I'm just a bedroom negra," I corrected him with a giggle.

The lights were low and there were enough couples dancing to make us feel safe. Most of the people didn't seem to care, but some of them looked at us unhappily, some of the white women especially and that wasn't unusual, they didn't like bedroom negras a whole lot as a general rule and seeing me with my owner in public like that was a good excuse to express their silent indignation. They were just jealous though and they'd hate me under any circumstances probably.

Men tended to feel the same way about bedroom bucks, husbands especially, and the daytime talk shows were always filled with talk about how slaves were destroying the sacrament of holy matrimony. Of course, the funny thing was that despite all that, nobody really wanted to do anything about it, which just goes to show how badly people want to have their cake and eat it too. And the fact was that very few people could really afford a bedroom negra. Girls like me were a luxury generally restricted to the white upper class and those people always had prenuptial agreements anyway. A wife really had no cause to fear her husband's pleasure when he brought a slave to his bed.

I wasn't thinking much about any of that though, not while Drew was holding me, and my aching nipples were getting rubbed raw against his chest. They always drove me crazy anyway and right then I was dying to have them licked, bitten and sucked. My girl cock too, as I was hard as a rock and being pressed between us like it was, everytime I'd move my hips I felt nothing but good. I was moving a lot and Drew was helping. His hands slid around to my ass, gripping me through that skirt which wasn't very thick at all. I had no panties on either and so he was getting a real nice feel of my proud black ass.

I kissed him, not caring where we were or anything. If he could grab my ass on that dance floor, in front of all those white folks, he could sure as hell kiss me too. We were on Indian land anyway and so far as they were concerned a man could whatever he wanted with his negra. The Native Americans didn't believe in slavery, as I said, but in reality they had to recognize the institution, otherwise every slave that wanted to run away from his Master would just sneak across the border and that would annoy everyone. Especially the Indians.

"Mmmphhh..." I worked my tongue deep inside Drew's mouth and played with his, grinding my girl cock against him and feeling the boy's own hard cock responding.

He was squeezing my ass, pulling me against him and then relaxing, pulling and letting me loose, and that was gonna make me cum. I had my fingers in his hair, moaning softly into Drew's mouth and hoping that song wouldn't ever end. I could feel my soft little balls getting tight, that warm feeling spreading through my belly and into my blood. My heart was pumping fast and I pulled my mouth away, needing cool air as I kissed his cheek and neck, burying my face against him.

"I'm gonna cum ... Oh God ... Drew..." I was whispering and torn between wanting to stay right there, just like that, and wanting him to take me someplace else, someplace private.

"Heh! Don't make a mess, girl," he chuckled and the man wasn't going to let me go. He was enjoying my suffering I think, surprised by it too maybe.

"I gotta cool down," I giggled and I'd made up my mind. I wasn't gonna cream all over the inside of my skirt, not in public anyway.

"Okay, yeah," Drew sighed, letting me go reluctantly. "Me too."

I followed him close, weaving between couples and hiding the stain on my skirt. I knew I had one; my penis was leaking precum like crazy! I could feel it on my thighs and even spilling down to my balls, I thought.

"Whew!" I sat down, taking a deep breath and our drinks were waiting or us. I picked up my Coca-cola and drank half the glass, getting a half-melted ice cube too and sucking on it.

"Are you okay?" Drew was smiling at me and I giggled.

"Yeah! Wow..." I rolled my eyes and I almost felt a little embarrassed, " ... That was fun."

"That's why I'm not letting you dance with any cowboys." Drew had some of his own drink, a rum and Coke, and smacked his lips.

"What? You think I can't control myself?" I laughed.

"I know you can't," he teased me. "Don't it strike you odd how trouble's always following you around?"

"Following me around?" I gasped at him. "Come on, I'm not that bad. It's not my fault boys like me."

"How much do you love that other guy?" Drew asked after a moment's hesitation.

"What do you mean?" I asked, taking another drink.

"That Mr. Reiser fella you're always talkin' about." Drew was leaning over the table, even though the music wasn't so loud as before with another slow song playing.

"He's my Master," I said slowly and that should have explained everything right there. That one word had all the other ones in it.

"I know," Drew nodded. "But how much do you love him."

I stared at the man for a long moment.

"You mean, do I love him more than you?" I frowned. "I'm not going to talk like this, not here. Okay?"

Drew looked around and then his eyes were back on me.

"I just want to know, that's all," he told me. "You're not making it easy for me to take you home, Danielle."

"I don't love you," I said, trying to hold his eyes with mine, but I flinched and looked down. "Okay? Does that make it easier?"

"Yeah," Drew said softly and my mood was spoiled, his too I think. "Let's get out of here."

We left the casino, but didn't return to the motel right away. I didn't know where Drew was going and I didn't ask. I sat close to him in the front of his truck and he put his arm around me, but there was something between us now and I wasn't exactly sure what or why. Something was on his mind though, I knew that much, and I figured I knew what that was. He wasn't going to want to let me go after this was over. He didn't want to marry me or anything foolish like that. The man wasn't going to try and set me free up North, but Drew was in love just the same and for the first time in his life.

Nothing good ever comes from that, not when the person you love belongs to somebody else.

Drew took us out of town a little ways, not too far, just enough to get away from the lights. El Paso sits in a valley, or a mountain pass maybe, so it's surrounded by mountains in the distance. We found ourselves up close and in between a couple of them and the only way I really knew that was because I couldn't see any stars around us. But there were a million of them straight up, a million and one stars twinkling eternally, and I felt like I'd never looked up before in my life.

We were in the back of the pickup truck, parked in the scrubby hills off some dusty county road. Drew said the snakes like to come out at night, the rattlers and such, so it was better in the truck and I didn't mind. He had an old blanket folded behind the seat and it smelled a little oily, but it felt soft enough and kept us warm as we lay close together on top of it with the edges pulled up and over us. I had my head in the crook of Drew's arm and this was special.

"I saw moon rocks once," I said, just to talk and the moon was a silver dollar hanging in the black air. "My class went on a field trip to the museum and they had some."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.