Brendan Falls - Cover

Brendan Falls

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

"Welcome to Tucson," Drew said softly into my ear.

"Hmmm?" I blinked around sleepily and sat up with a stretch. "Oh, I fell asleep."

"Just a little while," he smiled and we were stopped in a parking lot it looked like. "I was falling asleep myself. Come on we'll get a little breakfast and then get a little bed."

"A big bed," I grinned with a nice stretch. "A big breakfast too."

We were at a place called the Cactus Ranch, which was hardly that. It was a two floor motel painted cactus green and a neon lit diner dressed in pink. The sun was just coming up to the east and we'd been driving at least five hours or so since leaving Winslow. It felt good just walking around.

There was a sign in the window of the diner I'd never seen before.

"Niggers Welcome," I read it aloud and looked at Drew as he reached for the handle. "What's that mean?"

"Means they don't segregate," Drew said with a little smile, like I should have known that. "There aren't enough slaves around to justify the expense for small places like this."

"Oh," I smiled. "So it's a little warning for the white folks."

"Yeah, I guess. Or the blacks maybe," Drew laughed, holding the door open for me and bell tinkled above my head. "In a nice way though."

"Mornin'. Seat yourselves," A red haired woman called out and she was taking someone's order at the counter. "I'll be right with you."

We did just that, taking a booth away from the windows. It wasn't an overly large place, but they had some dozen customers and I was the only black face in there. Some men gave me some looks, but otherwise nobody seemed to care one way or the other. There was an old fashioned jukebox against the far wall, silent this morning, and every booth had a little music selector in it, a half round box with a knob on top and buttons like the jukebox. I hadn't seen one of those before and I giggled, flipping through the CD covers, but I didn't want to hear any music at five thirty in the morning.

"Where's all the Indians?" I whispered. "This place looks just like the South."

"Heh!" Drew smiled at me. "These are all people who lived here before. The Indians didn't kick anybody out. I told you it wasn't going to be a problem."

"I guess not," I said with a look around. "So are these people gonna care if we're together or..."

"Some of them maybe," Drew shrugged. "But not many and even if they do, they can't do anything about it."

"Ok," I nodded at that and then the waitress was coming.

"You know something I was thinking about?" Drew asked after the waitress had brought us some water, poured some coffee first thing, and left some menus in our hungry hands.

"Hotcakes?" I grinned at him, pulling some black hair out of my eyes.

"Uh, no." He smiled back at me. "I was thinking if, uh, you don't have a tattoo anymore..."

"What?" I looked up from the menu.

" ... You're about as free as a black girl can be," Drew said softly, leaning across the table a little. "I mean it's just something to think about."

"I like being a slave. I'm not ashamed of it at all," I told him. "Not like some of those niggers you see on TV sometimes, you know, going to rehabilitation and such?"

"I know," he nodded quickly. "I think it's good you being a slave and I admire your devotion, I really do."

"Then what are you trying to say?" I giggled.

"I don't know," Drew shrugged. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I wish you were my slave."

"Mmmm..." I smiled and rocked on the fake red leather bench seat, nodding with my whole body. "Didn't we have this conversation already?"

"Sorta," he chuckled. "But that was in the dark."

"Oh," I giggled, not really understanding what that meant, but willing to ask him a serious question. "Would you whip me?"

"If you were a bad, I would," he said without hesitation. "I wouldn't like doing it, but that's part of who we are."

"My Master wouldn't ever whip me, I don't think," I sighed.

"No matter what?" Drew narrowed his eyes and they were a lot softer, warmer now that we were someplace else, it seemed to me.

"Well, I don't know," I admitted. "I think he'd sell me before he whipped me, to tell the truth."

"That ain't right," Drew shook his head.

"He loves me," I said. "He'd marry me if he could. I'm his mistress more than his slave, not even really a bedroom negra. It's like we really are married mostly."

"Marrying a slave is foolish, if you want my honest opinion." Drew looked up as the red headed woman was back and we ordered our food.

"Well, he can't marry me," I said after she was gone, taking the laminated menus with her.

"Right, but even talking about it, like pretending you could?" Drew shook his head. "It's okay to love a slave. I mean, it really is. Like loving anything else, you know? But it's not the same as loving someone your own color."

"You don't think people can fall in love?" I asked him. "I mean, forget color and whatever, just people. They can't fall in love?"

"They can, yeah," Drew shrugged. "And they do, but that don't make it right. People do all sorts of foolish stuff."

"Maybe they don't have any choice in it," I said. "Like me being mostly a girl, it's in my genes. Maybe love's like that too."

"Maybe." Drew allowed. "But everybody's got a choice too. You got a choice and your owner too. Love's the same way."

"Yeah. I know," I smiled, not feeling like I had much choice at all really. "So you wouldn't spoil me at all then?"

"Shoot, I dunno," Drew grinned. "Define spoil for me."

"Ohhhh ... Like buy me fancy clothes, nice jewelry..."

"That ain't spoiling you. He still owns that stuff, come on ... What do you really mean?"

"Well." I took a sip of water. "What about like sharing the same bedroom, you know, like permanently? Even after you marry a white woman."

"You share his bedroom?" Drew looked at me.

"Yeah!" I giggled. "His big bathroom too. It's like, our room."

"Yeah, that's too much," the man nodded. "Where's his wife sleep?"

"In another room," I shrugged. "She's a little different anyway though."

"Heh!" Drew snorted with a grin. "I guess so. Shoot, that is spoiled."

"Yeah," I nodded. "It made me bad at first, like really bad. I almost had one of the house niggers whipped cause he wouldn't fuck me."

"What?" Drew stared at me, probably because he'd suggested such a thing just a few hours before and I'd tried to deny it then. I remember wondering how the boy had known me so well.

"Yeah, I swear. I was mad and my Master was gonna do it too," I was giggling and we both knew it hadn't been funny at the time, but that had been a long time before so it was okay.

"I'd have whipped you just for thinking you could get away with something like that."

"Mmmm..." I sighed, " ... Yeah, he shoulda whipped me for that."

"Anyway, slavery wasn't meant for the bedroom anyways," Drew said. "Not even for households, really. A slave's gotta pay for himself somehow and, well, like you..."

"Me?"

"Yeah, you're a bedroom negra. How much money do you make for your master?" He looked at me and we knew the answer. "None at all. If every white man in the South had a bedroom negra, shit, the whole country would collapse."

"It would not!" I laughed at him.

"Hell yeah it would," he nodded. "Think about it. It'd be like feeding a couple million people who didn't grow anything. Didn't make anything or build anything. All they do is consume and..."

"Fuck?" I stuck my tongue out at him.

" ... look pretty," Drew chuckled. "Can't run a country on looking pretty."

"Hollywood does!" I giggled.

"Yeah, but there aren't a lot of slaves in Hollywood," Drew said. "Not a lot of black people at all. How many black actors do you know in Hollywood? They're the racist ones, but they're always pointing a finger at us."

"Yeah," I agreed with that. "They are a bunch of hypocrites. I heard it's because black folks don't go to movies as much as white folks. They just want to make money."

"Yeah, well, maybe if they had some good black actors more black people would go," Drew shrugged.

"Nashville has a lot of black actors, good ones too," I nodded. "Yeah, see, nobody gets that do they?"

"What's that?"

"Like other countries, even the North, they figure all the white people hate the black people here," I said. "And the other way around too."

"It's not like that," Drew frowned.

"I know," I said hastily. "I'm just saying other places think it has to be cause of slavery and segregation and all that stuff. Like it's bad or something."

"Yeah," Drew was nodding. "They don't know anything."

"Every white person I every met liked black people just fine, I mean on the whole." I looked at Drew. "Don't you think so?"

"Yeah, I agree with you," the man shrugged. "We need black people, everybody knows that. We wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for slaves, they're as much a part of the country as anybody."

"I know it," I smiled. "So that's why it's okay spoiling a few bedroom negras, right?"

"Ohhhh..." Drew laughed at me, " ... That's your whole argument there? And you got me agreeing with you too, huh?"

"No! I don't know," I shrugged. "I'm just saying slaves are like anybody else, you got some in the lower class, and some in the middle class, and you have a few in the upper class."

"Like you, huh?" It was Drew's turn to stick his tongue out at me and the waitress was right there to give him a funny look.

"Yeah!" I nodded happily. "Like me."


"Well, it isn't the biggest bed," Drew smiled at me. "But it'll do."

He'd gotten us a motel room after breakfast and now we were in it. It was small and cheap, but clean at least and smelling of pine oil. It made my nose itch.

"Yeah, it'll do," I grinned, just about jumping onto the soft mattress. "We need to get you some clothes."

"Yeah. I shoulda gone home and got some stuff before leaving."

He was just wearing his brown uniform trousers and a white t-shirt. He'd left all his deputy stuff back at the station, including his gun, although Drew had considered bringing it. I'd said no to that though, there was too much badness waiting to happen there and we needed all the goodness we could get.

"Come on over here now, see if you can get these buttons undone for me," I smiled, biting my bottom lip as I lay there.

"Oh? You having a hard time reaching those?" Drew laughed because all the buttons were on the front of my sundress.

"Uh-Huh," I nodded slowly.

Not so long later we were naked on that bed and that was nice. Drew's body was firm, muscular and hard, and I enjoyed feeling him under my hands and against my breasts. He lay on top of me, with my long brown legs spread around his hips, kissing my mouth while I caressed his neck and back. The man's cock was wonderfully thick, hot and strong with his desire, and he worked it against my own smaller penis. He enjoyed that as much as anything else, I suspected. Just that new experience of his nice stiff cock riding along mine was making him hot and the man had been dreaming of this since he hit puberty, most likely.

"Jesus, you're so sexy," he breathed, our bodies moving against each other as if we were making love. "I never thought I'd find a girl I liked."

I giggled at that and kissed him lightly, stroking his short brown hair with my fingertips.

"I want to make love to you," Drew said softly. "Okay?"

"Yeah, it's okay." He really was like a little boy right then and I found it seriously sweet. "Put it in me ... It's okay."

He'd never had sex before, which seemed almost unreasonable to me. Drew was twenty-one years old and a virgin. I had to remind myself that the world, the real world, wasn't very much like mine at all in a lot of ways. I was a slave and a bedroom negra and I did things that a lot of people couldn't even imagine, and probably they didn't want to. People who lived normal lives, working and going to school and looking for a person to love. I missed that sometimes, but mostly I found it pretty amusing how I'd been so innocent before I'd met Mr. Reiser and become his slave.

"Is it going to hurt?" Drew asked me and I was reaching under my right leg as I lifted it high, finding his turgid penis with my hand and guiding him to my boy pussy.

"No, it's going to feel really good," I promised.

"I don't want to hurt you, Danielle," he said seriously and his brown eyes searched mine.

"Shhh ... Trust me, okay?" I giggled. "I want to feel you inside me."

I thought he was probably the first virgin who'd ever fucked me and it was cute, but almost teasing in a way as well. I really just wanted the boy to push his cock inside me, to hold me tight and fuck me hard, but I had to be patient. Drew wanted me to like him, and so he wanted me to like our sex, as if there was any way I wouldn't. That was okay though, it was making my heart skip a beat every now and again just because nobody had ever showed this much concern over fucking me, not even my Master the first time we'd done it, when he'd taken my virginity.

"I feel it." He smiled and blinked his eyes rapidly, licking his lips and I nodded.

"Push now, slowly ... Just push your cock inside..." I whispered and his cockhead was already stretching my sphincter and then I felt myself being forced slowly open as the man sought entry into my body.

"Ohhhh..." He swallowed hard and I wrapped my legs around Drew's waist as his cockhead slipped easily past the tight ring of my asshole.

"Yeah ... That's nice..." I sighed, " ... Keep going, fill me up with your big cock. Put it all the way inside me now, fuck me with it ... Fuck me..."

I dug my heels into the small of his back and pulled at the man's shoulder's with my hands. I kept my eyes on his, staring into him as I felt his swollen member making a home inside my tight rectum. It was a good fit as Drew wasn't overly long, but thick enough so it felt really nice for me. I liked having my asshole stretched by a strong man and he was moving slowly, sawing his cock in and out of me as his instincts finally overcame his inexperience. Everybody knows how to fuck.

"Danielle ... God, you're so hot inside..." Drew groaned and he was balls deep by then, as far inside me as he could get, and holding himself there so he could kiss me.

I sucked his tongue lazily, making sure it was a deep, romantic kiss. The best kiss Drew had ever had in his life to go along with the new pleasure of having his cock buried inside my ass. I held his mouth to mine, refusing to let him go, like I wanted to kiss him forever, and he finally just started moving for me. We made out while we fucked, which really is the best way to do it the first time you make love. Joined with our lips and with our bodies, being overwhelmed with not just the physical pleasure, but the emotional joy as well, it was awesome.

We were making love right then and we knew it.

"Yeah ... uh ... Harder, like that..." I nodded and we were both hot and breathless, panting for air and smiling after our long kiss.

"Like this? Is that good?" Drew asked and I giggled happily, moving my ass beneath him, rolling my hips as best I could and enjoying his not unpleasant weight upon my body.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Like that ... Make me cum with your big hard cock in my ass."

"Ummm..." he laughed lightly and widened his eyes, " ... You're going to cum?"

"Oh yeah, it feels good," I told him and my girl cock was trapped between us, just the way I liked it.

The erotic intimacy of our bodies moving together felt very good for me and my penis throbbed with the pleasure of it, leaking precum to stain our stomachs, and I used my legs and arms to keep the pressure on me. I liked the feel of Drew's smooth chest against my aching tits, his hot flesh rubbing my swollen nipples and adding fuel to the fire in my belly. I could feel his heavy balls, soft and lightly furred in his sack. When he'd go deep inside me, they'd press against my ass for a brief second and then he'd pull back so he could do it again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.