Brendan Falls
Chapter 28

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

I was wearing my pink short-shorts with my long brown legs stretched out, my bare feet crossed at the ankles on the dashboard in front of Mr. Davis while he drove. I was leaning against the passenger door mostly, with the seatback adjusted so I was comfortable. I had a tight white t-shirt, new like my shorts, and it hugged my body closely, showing off my flat little tummy and especially my braless breasts. My thick black nipples were obvious and I was teasing my old teacher as much as I could. It was pretty fun and besides, he deserved it.

"I need a bathroom pretty soon," I sighed, rubbing my girl cock through my shorts and I had a little hard-on down there. Playing with it felt real good and my nipples were itching.

"Okay. We need some gas soon anyway," Mr. Davis nodded and he was keeping one eye on the road and one eye on my little brown toes and my bright pink toenails. I'd painted them earlier and that too had been a terrible tease for the man. They matched my shorts.

"Where are we?" I wondered and there was a half folded map in the backseat but I was too lazy to reach for it. I wasn't much good with those things anyhow, all the lines and dots and stuff just confused me.

"We just went through Amarillo about fifteen minutes ago," the man chuckled. "Didn't you notice?"

"I was busy blowin' on my toes," I shrugged. "Do you like my toes?"

"Hmm? Yeah, I like your toes," Mr. Davis smiled. "I look at your legs though and..."

"What?" I narrowed my brown eyes suspiciously, like he was going to say something bad.

"I can't believe you're a boy," he glanced at me and shook his head. "I mean it."

"I'm not a boy," I giggled and moved my left foot down to feel his semi-hard cock in his trousers. "If I was, you'd be a queer, though, huh?"

"Shoot ... Don't do that..." he complained.

"Don't do what?" I asked innocently, rubbing his cock with my foot, feeling it getting stiffer. "Come on. Tell me you'd be a fag and suck my big cock if I had one."

"You do have one," Mr. Davis cleared his throat.

"Nah!" I giggled. "All I got is a little girly cock. I mean a big, thick, hard manly cock. You'd suck it too, huh? Tell me..." I was singing playfully, " ... Tell me you're queer for my negra cock."

"Don't," he frowned at my foot as I massaged his growing erection and tried to grab it with my toes through his pants.

"Why not?" I asked innocently. "It's fun, ain't it?"

"It's hard enough driving just sitting next to you."

"It's not hard enough yet!" I grinned. "But pretty soon it will be."

"Dani ... Jesus..."

"You sure do complain a lot for a negra thief!" I laughed at him.

"I'm not stealing you, I'm freeing you," Mr. Davis said. "So we can..."

"Get married, yeah," I rolled my eyes. "That's what you keep saying."

"Come on, be nice okay?" He took my foot in his hand, wrapping his fingers around it and giving me a little massage in his lap.

"I am nice," I said. "I'm always nice. You're the one who hit me, remember?"

"I told you I was sorry about that."

"Yeah, me too. But I'm never going to forget it either."

"Danielle..." he sighed.

"Nobody ever hit me before," I said, like I was just talking to myself. "Not like that. No sir."

"I'm sorry. I swear I am." Mr. Davis was sorry too, but I'd felt his anger and it was in him and always would be. He'd hit me once, so I knew he'd do it again. The first time was probably the hardest anyway, like anything else. Next time he wanted to hit me it would come a little easier, a little quicker maybe, and then he'd be sorry all over again.

"There's a gas station," he said, happy to change the subject. It was almost sunset and we could see the bright lights of the Deutsch Petroleum sign looming about a hundred feet in the desert air of the Texas panhandle. It had a big green swastika blinking on and off against a yellow background.

"Can I go to the ladies room this time?" I asked him and Mr. Davis shook his head.

"No. Use the men's room again," he told me and I frowned at that. He wasn't letting me out of his sight until we were safely in California.

"Whatever," I shrugged. "I'm not gonna pee standing up though, not this time."

"What's the difference?" he asked and we'd argued about that before.

"I'm a girl! That's the difference," I said and that was all the explanation he should have needed in my opinion.

"You've got a dick anyway," Mr. Davis laughed.

"It's not a dick. It's just a girl cock and I'm not standing up so some fat truck driver can laugh at me again."

"He wasn't laughing, Dani."

"He wasn't peeing either," I retorted. "The guy was jerking off standing next to me."

"Yeah, yeah."

"I'm serious!" I snorted. "How would you like it if you tried to pee while some big hairy guy was playing with his dick just a foot away from you?"

Mr. Davis didn't say anything.

"A real boyfriend would have beaten that guy up," I said. "Woulda hit him right upside the head for doing that."

"Okay, that's enough. Alright?"

"Oh, right. I forgot," I smiled sarcastically. "You only hit girls."

"Danielle..." he warned me.

"Okay, okay," I blinked at him. "Sorry. God. I didn't know you were so sensitive about it."

"Just behave yourself," Mr. Davis said. "Put your shoes on now."

We were pulling into the big service station, which was crowded with cars and trucks. There was a restaurant there, as well as the gas station, and it was about the time of day when people wanted to eat and I felt my tummy growl a little. There were bathrooms inside and outside of the place, the nicer ones inside would be for white people's only, of course. The restrooms outside were for blacks and anyone else who cared to use them and so Mr. Davis was parking near those, at the side of the building.

I didn't say anything as we stopped, but just hopped out of the car and stretched, giving some passing white boys a good look at my body. I held my hands high above my head and arched my back with a happy groan of pleasure, giving the teenagers a little pose. We'd been driving some four hours at least after finally leaving Oklahoma City.

"Hey negra," one of the boys said and he looked all of fourteen and he liked my long brown legs and heavy black tits just fine.

"What you sayin' hey to her for, dummy?" the other boy said and they looked like brothers, him being a little older. He was checking out my ass anyway.

"Sir." I smiled shyly and dropped my eyes as I ended my stretch, only because I liked teasing the young man that way.

"Come on," Mr. Davis was taking me by the hand, pulling me towards the bathroom. "Stop showing off."

"Huh? What did I do?" I giggled.

"I thought you had to use the bathroom?" he shook his head and he was leading me to the men's room.

"God!" I frowned. "I hate this. I ain't standing up."

I didn't have any choice though, except maybe the bushes or something, so I pushed the door open and walked in like I owned the place. I wasn't going to use a urinal though. I took one look and shook my head at that, and there were a couple men in there already, white men standing at the wall and holding their cocks. They blinked at me and I did my best to ignore them, giving Mr. Davis all my dirty looks so those guys would know it wasn't my fault I was in there.

"Use that one, down there at the end." Mr. Davis had let me go and he was gonna watch me all the way until I went in the stall.

Actually he decided to watch me in the stall and he stopped me from closing the door, pushing it back open before I could latch it, and I blinked at him.

"Leave it open," he said.

"What? Why? You think I'm gonna flush myself down the toilet and escape?" I stared at him. "Jesus."

"Just leave it open," the man sighed. "And hurry up."

"Shoot." I frowned, unsnapping my tiny pink shorts and pushing them down, then the little lace thong I'd bought too. "It isn't very clean in here."

"Clean enough," he chuckled.

"Got negra trouble?" I heard a man laugh.

"I like to keep an eye on her," Mr. Davis shrugged and I couldn't see who he was talking to.

"You selling her?" another man asked.

"How's that?" Mr. Davis wondered and I was finally peeing, which felt really good.

"You know. You selling head jobs?" the man asked.

"No," Mr. Davis chuckled. "Nothing like that."

"Shit, I'll give you twenty bucks," the first man told my former math teacher. "Be real quick about it too, if she's any good at it."

"Twenty?" When Mr. Davis said that, I bet my jaw almost hit the floor. Like he'd actually whore me out in truck stop men's room? So much for love.

"I got it right here," the guy said and I supposed he was showing his money.

"Yeah, okay. What the hell," Mr. Davis agreed and I shook my head at him but he gave me a look.

"Danielle, time to earn your keep," Mr. Davis said and about then a large white man, one of the guys who'd been pissing, stepped into the stall and he was already reaching for his zipper.

I pressed my thighs together and kept my hands over my penis, because this man didn't look like the sort of person who would want his cock sucked by a faggot. He was big and strong and looked like his nose had been broken more than once. That's what I'd be too. A faggot, I mean, if they found out my little secret and I had half a mind to try and refuse, but that wasn't going to work. So far as these guys knew, I was just a sexy little negra with long legs and nice tits. A slave that did what she was told, no more and no less. Saying no would get me a bitch whippin' probably and then raped maybe, or worse once they figured out I was a boy. A real ass kicking and I didn't need that! I was a little anxious around blue collar types, as you can tell, mostly because I didn't know them enough to trust them.

I swallowed nervously and my heart beat faster as the man pulled his flaccid cock loose. It was short, but very thick and he stepped close, urging me to get him hard with my mouth. I didn't want to, not at all, but there wasn't any choice in it and I reluctantly opened my mouth so he could push his spongy cockhead between my lips. I tasted him all sweaty and bitter with salty piss, and I almost gagged, but thankfully I didn't. I just closed my eyes and moved my mouth back and forth slowly, using my tongue only as much as I had to in order to make him feel good.

"Uh-Heh! Good negra, suck it. She got a sweet mouth, boys!" he announced loudly for everyone who was in the place.

There were more people in there than just Mr. Davis and the two men I'd heard talking, I knew that. I could hear some friendly chuckles and men talking to the man they thought was my owner, making deals to get their cocks sucked as well. He was going to make me blow as many guys as wanted me, twenty dollars a pop to fuck my face, and I burned with the humiliation of it. I was sitting on a dirty toilet with my panties around my knees, sucking off strangers for a guy who didn't even own me.

For some reason my girl cock was getting hard too and I really didn't want it to. I didn't know why either. Most of me didn't think I was turned on at all by what was happening, but I guess some other part of me did like it, or some of it anyway. My penis was rising under my fingers and I just kept my thighs together, working my stretched lips over the man's fat cock. I started washing him more eagerly with my tongue as my mouth began to grow slick and full of precum and saliva. I was swallowing and breathing through my nose and working that prick good, wanting to bring him off as soon as I could.

"Sweet Bobby Lee, this girl sucks dick good!" He had his meaty fingers in my hair, pulling my mouth down on his prick faster while he pushed with his hips. "Christ almighty!"

He was going to cum and at least the guy hadn't lied about that, he wasn't taking long at all. Probably just five minutes after we started, I felt his thick manhood spasm against my writhing tongue and jets of greasy sperm suddenly filled my mouth to overflowing. This guy must not have cum for a week or maybe two, I figured, there was a lot of semen! I swallowed a thick mouthful with the first quick gulp, but then I coughed on it and sperm spilled out of my mouth as the man held my head tight, determined not to let me go until he was finished with me.

I got control of myself anyway and swallowed all of his cum, keeping his cock in my mouth all the while and finally licking and sucking him clean while he softened. He held me a half minute longer and then pulled away, leaving me hot and breathless, licking my bruised lips and looking down while he patted my head like I was a dog who knew a really good trick.

"Thanks for the suck job," he chuckled and then yelled, "Next!"

Another man took his place immediately. Tall and rail thin and dressed like a cowboy, chewing on a toothpick. His cock was long and thin like its owner and all I could do was suck him. He'd paid his money already and now he wanted his blowjob. I didn't take all of him, even though he wanted me to, and I could have deep throated him easily, but I wasn't going to. I was just sucking to get these guys off, so I mostly mouthed the head and a few inches down the shaft, following my lips closely with my right hand. I'd tongue them underneath and jerk the guys off while I covered my throbbing girl cock up with my left hand and thighs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.