Brendan Falls - Cover

Brendan Falls

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

Mr. Davis was one of those men who are neither handsome nor ugly, but unremarkable physically. He was taller than my five foot nine by four or five inches at least, and of course thicker and stronger. He had a small belly starting, a thin spare tire around his waist, which had never bothered me one way or the other. His eyes were blue and nice above a friendly smile and a strong nose. His short brown hair was unremarkable and just starting to cover his ears and thinning a little on top. He was an average man and if he hadn't been my teacher, I suppose I never would have given him a second look, simply because I was owned and loved by someone else.

I'm different, being a boy who is completely passable as a beautiful girl, or young woman I should say. I was going to be eighteen soon and I'd grown up to meet my Master's expectations. Mr. Reiser had spent a lot of money turning me into his trophy negra, enhancing the gifts nature had already given me. I have a woman's shape, with large breasts and a narrow waist, round hips and a firm, very round ass. Long legs and smooth, soft brown skin to go with my hair, which was straight and black and loose to my shoulders at that time.

My face is naturally pretty, even beautiful to a lot of men, without the stereotypical African features one might expect from a negra. A smallish nose, almost pert beneath my wide caramel eyes. I have high cheeks and full, sensual lips. My voice is soft and pitched perfectly for a woman after having some small surgery to shorten my vocal cords. I'd taken hormones and maintained my diet and exercise, working hard to keep my weight around one twenty five or so, which suits my feminine form just fine. I'd been spoiled with a closet full of designer clothing, jewelry enough to make any woman a feel like a princess, and my own Mercedes sports coup.

I was a slave, but arrogant and proud of myself nonetheless. I had every right to be. I was young and beautiful and I had a pretty penis, a girl cock tucked inside my panties, smallish sperm filled balls in my soft hairless scrotum, and a tight hot ass, my sweet little boy pussy that my Master loved to fuck. There weren't a lot of slaves like me and it made me valuable, enough so that I was insured, like anything else my Master might own. He'd had me assessed at fifteen thousand dollars, I knew, and in the Confederacy of the South, where a good middle class salary was perhaps twenty thousand a year, that was about as much as any slave could ever be worth. He had to pay a luxery tax on me every year, and spend God only knew how much on my female maintenance, but Mr. Reiser didn't complain. He enjoyed me immensely.

So I had a right to be proud of myself and happy as well. I wasn't only my Master's bedroom negra, I was his lover and mistress, and that was the biggest reason I was happy to be a slave. It was the only way we could be together, Mr. Reiser and I, and being possessed by the man was the great joy in my life. But now I was stolen, possessed by another, and Mr. Davis was a man I couldn't love. Not because he couldn't buy me the clothes I liked or the jewelry I enjoyed, but more because he wasn't my Master and I was a slave in my heart as much as my flesh.

We were four hours and about two hundred miles from Memphis, near as I could figure, in a cheap love motel just on the other side of Little Rock, Arkansas. It was a long ways to California and Mr. Davis was a careful driver, keeping us below the speed limit and not taking the chance of getting pulled over with a stolen negra in his possession.

" ... I don't even have any clean clothes," I frowned, coming out of the shower and at least I felt a little better.

"We can buy some in the morning. Come here now." Mr. Davis was already undressed, laying naked on the one large bed that came with the small room, like there wasn't anything else a guest might want but that. He was playing with his cock, not an overly large one, but nice enough and I'd been intimate with it for nearly two years already.

"I'm not in the mood," I told him and that took just about all the bravery I had, considering my upbringing and who and where we were. A slave didn't talk to a white man like that. Never.

"What?" He stared at me then, his blue eyes looking all hurt and angry and confused. "You better get in the mood, Dani," he said softly. "I'm doing all this for you."

"You're not my Master." I licked my lips. "And if you've got a plan to see me free up North, well..."

"I've got a plan to see you married," he smiled, trying to be patient. "I'm not your Master, no, but you best start thinking of me as your husband and come to bed now."

"Like it's the same thing?" I shook my head. "I want to go home, Mr. Davis. I don't love you."

"You will, I promise..."

"You can't promise that."

" ... I'll treat you so good, Danielle." He was getting up, moving towards me as I stood near the foot of the bed. "I'll do anything for you."

"Then let me go, please?" I begged him gently. "Take me home."

"No." He shook his head, putting his hands on my waist, squeezing me through the damp towel I wore. "I can't do that."

"Don't," I said, crossing my arms as he was trying to tug the towel away. "I don't want to have sex with you."

"Yes, you do," he chuckled softly, "Come here now ... Don't be like that."

"No!" I slapped at his hands. "Stop it. I'm gonna sleep on the floor or something."

"No, you aren't," he shook his head and he was really grabbing me, pulling me while I twisted and tried to get away.

I didn't really believe he'd actually force me, but Mr. Davis wasn't letting me go. He was coming off the bed awkwardly, fighting to hold me while I slapped at his shoulders and twisted my hips. The towel came loose in his hands and I stepped back, naked now and breathing hard. I looked around, like there might be something to defend myself with, but there wasn't anything, not even a desk lamp or a heavy ashtray I might hit him upside the head with.

"Just ... Stay away from me..." I warned him, " ... I mean it. I don't love you. I was fucking you cause I had to, that's all."

"I guess you're gonna have to again," he said and Mr. Davis had a crazy look on his face and probably I shouldn't have been saying that stuff, but it was too late.

"Nooooo..." I screamed and he was grabbing me around the waist, picking me up while I kicked and scratched at him, gouging his shoulder and drawing a little blood, but he didn't seem to notice.

"Get down ... Fuck ... Bitch!" He threw me on the bed, on my tummy with him falling right behind me and the man was hard, his cock excited and swollen with the effort to overcome my weak resistance.

"No! No ... Please ... Don't do this!" I was twisting and trying to reach behind me, wanting to scratch him up some more, but he had me pinned down easily.

Mr. Davis wasn't a big man, but he was bigger than me and a lot stronger, plus he had the urgency to take me filling his blood. I kicked and flailed, but there wasn't anything I could do as I felt him forcing his turgid prick between the cheeks of my tight brown ass. I screamed again and someone in the next room was pounding on the wall, telling us to be quiet and that seemed pretty insane as it should have been plain that I was being raped. Mr. Davis pressed his weight down upon me, grabbing my wrists in his hands and pushing with hips hard, forcing his cock inside my anus painfully as I squeezed my muscles and tried to keep him out.

"Stop fighting me!" he growled and suddenly slapped me on the side of my head. Not a punch really, but it felt like one and everything went dim for a second, with little lights flashing behind my eyes.

The shock of being hit by the man took the fight out of me as much as it did anything else. I'd never been struck before, not like that, and it hurt me everywhere, but mostly inside. I went limp and my eyes filled with tears. Mr. Davis pushed his cock inside me as far as it would go, stretching my still tender anus painfully, and I shivered, sobbing beneath the man as he began fucking me in earnest. He slid his penis in and out of my boy pussy rapidly, groaning with pleasure while he kissed my neck and shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Dani ... God, I'm sorry..." he was whispering breathlessly, fucking me with his knees straddling my thighs, his firm hands gripping my shoulders, " ... I shouldn't have done that ... You shouldn't have made me do that ... I love you..."

I shuddered, pressing my face against the mattress so he wouldn't try and kiss me there, crying like I was a little boy again while he raped my ass. There was nothing good in it for me. I felt cold all over, or not even that, just numb and I wanted him to hurry up and finish so I could take another shower and wash him away.

"Oh, you fuck so good ... All I ever wanted was you, Dani, just you..." He was sliding his hands beneath me, wanting to feel my tits and I didn't resist.

Mr. Davis took my breasts in his hands, massaging me and probably imagining that I was enjoying it, but I didn't. My nipples weren't hard, no matter how much he rubbed them. My skin itched where he kissed me, where his body touched mine, it didn't burn with desire the way his did. My asshole was warm for him though, nice and tight and accepting his cock as he fucked me, but I wasn't doing anything to help. I just lay there and when Mr. Davis finally had his orgasm, driving his cock balls deep into my bowels and moaning with his rapt ecstasy, I closed my eyes tightly against it. The sensation of his seed filling me was unwelcome and ignore it.

I felt humiliated by what Mr. Davis had done, stained by the knowledge that I'd been unable to stop the man from taking me. It was one thing to be a slave, to be a negra and have to fuck someone I didn't care for. That was reasonable and I could see nothing wrong with it, but this was something else and I hated him then. I'd never hated anyone before, but I hated Mr. Davis for raping me and I hoped we did get caught. I hoped he went to jail for a long time and got fucked like I did, just cause I'd heard it happened like that to some men. I really wanted him to know what it felt like.

"Oh, God ... You're so beautiful. I love you so much, Dani." He was kissing me again, urging me to turn my face towards him so he could kiss my lips. "We're going to be so happy together."

"Let me up," I said quietly, ignoring his lips as they touched mine and not pushing him or anything, but just saying the words without emotion.

"Sure, yeah ... Here..." He was still inside me, his cock still hard, but he pulled himself free and then knelt, giving me room to move.

I went into the bathroom and locked the door.


I waited for a long time, lying in bed next to him and making sure Mr. Davis was asleep. I was tired too and it must have been really late, after three in the morning probably. He was quiet beside me though, not moving at all, and I'd waited about as long as I could and then I waited a little longer.

There was a telephone on the nightstand next to him and all I had to do was call oh-five-five and get the police. I'd report myself stolen and then they'd come. They'd arrest Mr. Davis and take me back to my Master. He'd know I hadn't run away. They'd find my car with the flat tire sitting at the school. All my clothes would be at home. My jewelry too, the frightfully valuable jewelry Mr. Reiser had spoiled me with, as well as the personal jewelry my mother had given me. I wouldn't have left without my charm bracelet or my locket or my ring. I would have taken the rest too, just to sell or trade if I was really running away. I would have brought clothes with me, some personal stuff that I'd need on the run. Nobody leaves with nothing but a purse and a little makeup.

Yeah, they'd know I hadn't run away. I'd been stolen. My Master would know it in his heart because we were in love and he knew that too. That was the biggest reason.

So I'd waited and when I was sure Mr. Davis was sleeping I slipped out of the bed slowly, carefully. I was being so quiet and my heart was pounding so hard I thought maybe it would wake the man up. I walked silently to the bathroom first, just in case he might wake up and catch me out of bed. I looked over my shoulder, watching his form in the dim light, but Mr. Davis didn't move at all.

I crept to the nightstand, holding my breath and then I reached for the phone. It was quiet, very quiet and I was almost afraid to touch the thing, stretching my hand out and frowning because he was turned that way. If Mr. Davis opened his eyes he'd see me and so I was doing it so slowly it was almost painful. I felt the plastic receiver beneath my finger tips and I made sure I had a good grip on it before I picked it up. I couldn't afford to drop it or rattle it around and my hand was shaking so I furrowed my brow, concentrating and then I picked it up.

I leaned forward, pressing it to my ear as my fingers sought the buttons on the base of the thing, big dark numbers, square ones, and I was already pushing them when I realized there wasn't any sound in my ear. The numbers weren't lighted up as they ought to be and then Mr. Davis was looking at me.

"Who are you calling, Dani?" He grabbed my wrist and he didn't sound too happy.

"Ummm ... My parents," I lied. "I want to talk to my daddy ... Owwww..."

"Lying bitch!" He jerked me off balance, pulling me down to the bed, on top of him and then rolling over, trapping me suddenly beneath his body.

The phone had come off the nightstand with a loud clatter and I realized I was still holding the handset and I swung it at him, trying to hit Mr. Davis in the head with it, but he was pinning me down and my arm wasn't free to move as much as I needed it to. All I did was hit him on the shoulder with it and that didn't do me any good. He took the phone away from me and I struggled, fighting the man the way I had earlier and with even less success, and I was just crying again anyway. I'd invested so much energy and hope in getting to that telephone only to find out that Mr. Davis had unplugged it from the wall. I felt exhausted and all the man had to do was hold me for a few minutes and then I was quiet.

Mr. Davis tied me up then, using the thin phone cord he'd unplugged from the wall to tie my wrists together behind my back. I told him he didn't have to do that. I wasn't going to try and get away, not anymore, but he didn't believe me. He was angry and half crazy, I thought, and for whatever reason fighting me, tying me up like that, it had somehow gotten him excited again. His cock was swollen and he was stroking it as he caught his breath, grinning at me like he really was crazy and I'd never been so frightened in my life of anything before.

"You're a bad girl, Dani!" he grunted, stabbing his cock inside my ass and I was on my back, with my arms uncomfortably caught beneath me.

He had my legs over his shoulders, my body rolled up the way my Master liked to do it sometimes, and Mr. Davis was looking into my face while he raped me for the second time that night. I was truly helpless that way, tied and pinned to the bed by his body with his erect penis buried inside me. All I could do was look up at him, watching his dark face in the shadows while he thrust in and out of my boy pussy. He thought we were making love.

"If you keep fighting me like this ... Ugh!" He pushed his cock deep and held it there for a moment, enjoying the warm confines of my rectum. " ... You're only hurting ... Yourself," he breathed. "I don't want to hurt you. I never ... Ummm ... Want to hurt you, Dani..."

"I'm not gonna fight you," I promised softly, blinking away my tears but that didn't do any good. I had a lot of them inside.

"Ohhh ... Dani..." He kissed me and this time I did return it, as eagerly as I was able, accepting his tongue and tickling it with mine. I'd stopped crying somehow, realizing it wasn't doing me any good. I could cry later, I told myself, I had to do something else.

"You don't have to tie me up," I breathed a moment later, telling the man what he wanted to hear, " ... I'm sorry. I do love you ... I do."

"Yeah ... I know you do," he nodded. "Fuck me. Show me how much you love me, Dani."

Mr. Davis moved us so that I was on top of him, straddling his stiff cock with my hands still tied behind my back. I was riding him the best I could, lifting my ass and bringing it down slowly, letting his penis sink into the hot depths of my asshole. When I had him completely, I'd roll my hips and grind my ass around while Mr. Davis reached up to play with my heavy tits, caressing my flesh and playing with my nipples. I tried to put all the bad thoughts out of my head. I wanted him to believe me and I was squeezing my ass muscles, working his prick like the bedroom negra I was, fucking the man good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.