Brendan Falls
Chapter 14

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

I was still in the tub when Mr. Reiser arrived home, the water tepid at best and hardly soothing, but I didn't want to move. I half expected my Master to be angry with me, but Mercy hadn't told him about my behavior yet and so I suspected that she never would. It was an affair between slaves, as some things inevitably are, and there was no need to involve Mr. Reiser. Mercy probably thought he would notice my unfriendly attitude towards Tom Henry soon enough anyway, without any help from her.

"The bathwater's cold." He bent over and ran his fingers through it. "Let me take a shower. We'll go to the Owner's Club for dinner tonight."

"I'll wash you," I offered, smiling at him, opening the drain and standing slowly. I shivered and hugged myself while my Master returned to the bedroom and finished undressing.

"Did you meet the new houseboy?" he asked me from the other room, and I decided to be somewhat honest. I was never able to lie to Mr. Reiser anyway and he would probably know I if I did.

"Yes sir," I answered, watching the water swirl and drain around my calves. "I wasn't very polite. Mercy's mad at me."

"Is she?" Mr. Reiser entered, wearing his robe and looking at me as I stood there naked for him.

"Yes sir." I swallowed hard.

"What did you say to the boy?"

"I, uh ... asked him if he was queer."

"And not nicely?" Mr. Reiser lifted an eyebrow, but I think he found my confession slightly amusing.

"No sir." I shook my head, sensing his mood. "I asked him if he was a cocksucker."

He laughed at that and admired my body, appraising me openly and honestly. I didn't fear his opinion, but longed for it.

"Turn around for me," he said. "You have some real hips now. A little bit of fat there, I think."

I turned for him, showing my Master my back and looking over my shoulder. The water was almost gone now, but I hardly noticed and I had goosebumps from the cool air on my wet body and more, from being examined by Mr. Reiser.

"I'm fat?" I gave him a pout, knowing what he meant, but playing with him.

"No, you're not fat, Danielle." He shook his head.

I reached back, pressing my palms over my hips, feeling them slightly wider perhaps than I remembered. Softer as well, and those hormones and drugs were working, putting my body into a more proper shape, although I did wish I could eat more sometimes. My diet was a strict one and Mercy had orders to ensure I stayed on it. I moved my hands to my butt, which was more round as well and somewhat larger, but no less firm than it had ever been. Not so big as a lot of the girls I knew at school, however; some of them had some huge asses and I thought they didn't look very sexy at all. I was happy with mine and so too my Master as he watched my massage my cheeks for him.

"My butt's bigger too, isn't it?" I asked, and Mr. Reiser grinned at me. "Is it perfect? Do you love my ass?"

I bent over slightly, moving my feet apart, and spread my tight brown cheeks so he could see my anus and my balls and cock hanging between my thighs. I was inviting him to fuck me, like the bedroom negra he wanted me to be. I felt wanton and shameless and my only desire was to seduce the man every opportunity I had.

"It's perfect," Mr. Reiser decided, taking off his robe and hanging on a hook at the back of the door.

"I'm the prettiest girl in school," I told him seriously. "The prettiest slave there, everybody knows it."

"You're proud of that, aren't you?" he asked, reaching for the shower faucets. "Stand back. I'm going to turn on the water."

"Yes sir. I'm very proud." I nodded and moved out from under the showerhead because the water would come out either too hot or too cold, and I wouldn't like it much either way.

"Do you know what makes a pretty woman beautiful, Danielle?" he asked, and I smiled, waiting for the answer. "Modesty."

"Modesty?" I frowned at that as the water sprayed out and it was cold, but Mr. Reiser adjusted it quickly enough.

"A little less pride, I think, would do you some good," he told me, and a moment later he stepped in with me, sliding the glass door shut behind him.

"I thought you liked me this way?" I said, standing at the rear of the tub as he turned to face me.

"I like the way you look," he said, hot water cascading over his shoulders and back, the steam rising. "But I miss the shyness, the innocence you used to have."

"You wanted me to be a slut," I blinked at him, not really understanding. "Your negra whore, that's what you said, Master."

"In the bedroom," he agreed. "Other places, sometimes, but not always and that's not what I mean."

"Oh." I wanted to touch him, but I didn't, we just stood close together. "What then?"

"Just a little modesty," he repeated, and I didn't think that was much of an answer at all. "Wash me now."

I didn't understand what Mr. Reiser was trying to tell me and I wondered how he could expect me to be modest when he dressed me in a thousand dollar dress, red and gorgeous. It was an evening gown made of silk that held my body close, caressing my skin with every small movement of my body. My shoulders were bare and the dress had an underwire bust that pushed my dark tits up and out, putting my charms on ample display. The silk barely covered my nipples actually, and even so, they were still plainly obvious. The full length evening gown covered my legs to the floor with slits on either side to a point just above my knees, and we complimented each other amazingly well.

I wore ruby colored heels and real ruby earrings along with a diamond tennis bracelet which must have cost a small fortune, it was so beautiful. I was beautiful. Where would I find modesty attired in that fashion? Mr. Reiser had made me this way and he would complain that I knew how perfect I looked? I smoothed the dress over my hard nipples and then my hard cock, because I always became aroused when I dressed for an evening out, it was unavoidable and especially if I hadn't orgasmed immediately before dressing. I would be hard all night and my unfettered girl cock created a small protrusion which my Master noticed immediately. He drew a happy sigh, enjoying that part of my appearance most of all. It's why he forbade me so much as a thong to keep my physical ardor in check.

"In a perfect world I should have to marry you," Mr. Reiser said softly, embracing me from behind in front of the mirrored vanity in my bedroom.

"This is a perfect world," I whispered, and I believed that with all my heart.

I rather enjoyed looking at myself, in the arms of a handsome and wealthy white man, dressed and appearing as a beautiful woman, and knowing I was a slave. Or more precisely, knowing that I was beyond the limits of a mere slave. I'd become something else and that was the source of my pride as much as anything else, that sense of worth I felt at being owned precisely because I was loved. It was the only way the man could have me and elevated me above everyone else. A romantic notion, certainly, the idea that I'd sacrificed my freedom for love, but I felt the truth of it and this was the only world I could imagine where such a thing might be. How mundane our love would be if we were free to marry and have children and grow old together as husband and wife.

Freedom would be a burden and a bore, and I wanted no part of it.


"Master?" I glanced towards the club's dining room, my stomach growling softly at the scent of food wafting through the door.

"We'll eat later, there's little time now," he told me, leading me by the hand.

"Time for what?" I wondered, but he didn't hear me, or chose not to.

I swallowed hard as I realized Mr. Reiser was leading me towards the cellars of the mansion. I'd noticed the club seemed strangely quiet for a Friday evening, now I could see why. There were a lot of men downstairs, talking and laughing. Not so many slaves, however, only myself and a few others, looking anxious and standing close to their owners. I myself was clinging to Mr. Reiser, not liking that place at all. I'd only been down there once before, on my first visit to the Owner's Club over a year before.

This was where they bought and sold slaves and it wasn't a place for me. Mr. Reiser was greeted by men he knew and he paused only briefly to shake hands and exchange a quick word or two before we moved on. A man asked him if I would be going on the block, but it was clearly a joke and my Master laughed and told him not tonight, which hardly made me feel better. My heart beat quickly and I felt flushed with nervous energy. There was adrenaline in my veins and I might have run from that place if Mr. Reiser hadn't held me close and I him.

My only fear in this world was to be sold and if my Master desired to instill some sense of modesty into my heart, a return to my shy and innocent past, this was working. I kept my eyes down, terrified to meet the assessing gaze of anyone down there. They were white men and Masters and assembled to one purpose, to trade slaves. They looked upon me then not as a beautiful woman, but a possession with a practical value in dollars and cents. I'd been stripped of my romantic illusions and I felt naked and vulnerable, and an irrational sense of panic rose in my belly.

"In here. We'll look first," Mr. Reiser said, and he glanced at his watch. "We have time."

The pens were crowded as well, with cages I'd seen previously empty now filled with people, black people of different ages and both sexes equally presented. There were several dozen at least, perhaps thirty all told, and a few had been withdrawn from their cells, to be inspected and touched. They were questioned, but it was all done gently. There was no rough treatment or harsh words, and that lent greater anxiety to my emotions as I wondered at my own reactions in such circumstances. I would hardly be so calm as those slaves, patiently waiting for their futures to unfold, and that sense of empathy, of imagining myself in one of those cages, made me dizzy with fear.

Mr. Reiser didn't notice my state, or perhaps didn't care, for he must have felt my fingers clutching at his arm. He chose to ignore me, touring the pens slowly and pausing every now and again as he looked at the slave within. He seemed most interested in females, but given my Master's natural inclinations, those young males which were particularly attractive caught his eye as well. I would have been indignant under other circumstances, to see my owner engaged so openly with appraising what he must have regarded as potential bedroom slaves, but given my nervous state, my emotions were chaste and turned inward.

"Hmmm ... What do you think, Danielle?" my Master asked me suddenly, and I jerked at the unexpected sound of his voice.

"S-Sir?"

I looked at him, and then the slave he was intent upon. A girl of some thirteen or fourteen years, I supposed, pretty and perhaps half white, or a little more. Three quarters bred with a white parent, and one of her grandparents a white man as well, I suspected. She looked like a fair negra, lighter than most, but her eyes were blue and she huddled in the corner of her cell. It was difficult to judge her real beauty and I was hardly of a mind to do so. I didn't even know why we were there or what Mr. Reiser's interest in purchasing a new slave might be. We'd just gotten a houseboy, why another and why so soon?

"Stand up, girl," he told her. "Come here."

She did as she was told, looking nervous, but not frightened, not like I was. The negra stood close to the bars between us, wearing a plain white dress, a clean one and made of cotton. All the slaves were dressed like that, the females anyway, the males wore pants with drawstrings and loose shirts tied in the front. They had simple shoes, sandals really, and again of the cheapest sort. Their clothing wasn't intended to influence a buyer's decision in any way, but merely offer some sense of modesty to the slave's presentation. She wore nothing beneath her dress, this girl, and that was plain from the way her small brown nipples stuck out from her flat chest.

"How old are you?" Mr. Reiser asked.

"fourteen years and some two months, sir," she replied in a soft, high-pitched tone of voice.

A few other men were nearby, appraising her and listening as they let Mr. Reiser ask the obvious questions. The information was available on a clipboard hanging nearby. My Master had looked it over briefly and now another man had it in his hands, reading whatever information it contained on her background and medical history, all that sort of thing.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked her, and she shook her head.

"No sir."

"What kind of work have you done?"

"Kitchen work, sir. I can cook and clean." She gave a little shrug and kept her eyes down, but mostly she looked at me.

"Have you ever been sick?" a man asked.

"No sir, 'cept I had the chicken pox once and some fever, but it weren't nothing at all."

"Any broken bones?" my Master asked. "Ever been pregnant?"

"No sir, never broke anything, and I ain't had any seasoning yet."

"Seasoning?" Mr. Reiser chuckled. "You mean you haven't had a period yet?"

"Yes sir, sorry sir." She nodded quickly. "I ain't had my first blood."

"Have you been to school? Can you read and write?" someone asked.

"I can read some, yes sir. I had some schooling until I was about ten years maybe."

"Your daddy black or white, girl?" the first man wondered.

"I don't know, sir." She shrugged at that and it wasn't important anyway.

We moved along then and looked at couple other girls, slightly older and less attractive than the first one. We looked at a boy too, for a long while, and he was pretty and my Master caressed my bare hip with his fingers while he talked to the boy. I'd calmed somewhat by then, but not a lot and I wanted to leave, to go back upstairs where it was safe.

We did leave finally, as a heavyset white man announced in a loud voice that the auction would be starting in ten minutes. I was led by my Master to a table where buyers were registered and made their payment arrangements in advance. Some with bank notes, some with checks or credit cards, establishing their credentials, so to speak, and thus avoiding later embarrassment. Everyone down there was a member of the club in any event, and so they all enjoyed some measure of affluence. It was my first experience with such a thing and I didn't really understand it very much. I watched as my Master produced a platinum Confederate Express card, which was run quickly through a computer and returned with a white stick, long and narrow and printed with a number in large black letters.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.