Brendan Falls - Cover

Brendan Falls

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

"What's wrong with you?" I asked my best friend, Sarah, taking a seat next to her in the cafeteria.

"Oh. Hey, Dani." She was a pretty girl and black, like all my classmates. Sarah might have been slaveborn, but she was smart as well, which explained why her master sent her to Hathaway High School, and college after that, I was sure. She had a head for numbers and besides fucking her, Sarah's owner was going to make the girl one of his accountants at some business he owned. Or maybe not, since she didn't look very happy.

"What's up?" I asked again. We were soon joined by our other friends, all of us seventeen and in the eleventh grade.

"Her master got a new slave," Tricia said with a grin. She was always kind of a troublemaker, small and mousy, but with a nose too long for her own good.

"Really?" I shrugged and looked at Sarah, and she nodded.

"She's beautiful too," the girl sighed. "From Cuba."

"A Cuban, huh?" Venus snorted. "How beautiful can she be?"

Venus was a slaveborn mulatto and her white father was her master -- And her lover, or so we all thought, and that probably warped the girl a little. She figured anyone who wasn't part white was ugly, present company included, and of course, our general opinion was that half-breeds like her were about as low as a person could get. Physically, Venus looked beautiful with dark skin and kinky blonde hair to go with her Caucasian features, a long narrow nose and thin sensual lips. She had chocolate colored eyes though, a gift from her negra mother, like her skin.

"Really beautiful," Sarah said, picking at her food. "She's sleeping in his bed and I have to sleep with the women."

"He'll probably sell you," Tricia said.

"Shut-up." I rolled my eyes at the girl.

"You shut-up!" She made a face at me, scrunching up her nose.

"Yeah." Sarah nodded, agreeing with Tricia. "He'll sell me probably. I'm too old."

"Too old?" Venus laughed. "How old's the Cuban?"

"Thirteen," she answered. "I hate her."

"He's not gonna sell you," I said, but I was probably wrong. "He loves you, right? That's what you're always saying."

"He used to," Sarah sighed. "Now he loves her."

"Hey ladies," Purdy's smooth voice interrupted us. "Hey Dani."

"Ha ha ... Go away." I waved my hand at him like I was shooing a fly.

"I didn't mean it like that. Shit. Let me sit down. I wanna talk to you." He smiled at me, and Purdy was a good looking boy, very black with close cropped hair and bright brown eyes.

"I know what you want," I said. "And if your mistress finds out, she's gonna whip your ass."

He sat down next to me anyway and he'd been one of the boys who used to make me give him blowjobs in the boys' bathroom once upon a time. Those days were long behind me by then, thank goodness, and Purdy just had to get over it.

"Hey, what are you doing on Sunday?" he asked me, and I blinked at him.

"What do you mean, what am I doing?" I laughed. "What are you doing?"

"We're having a little party." He licked his lips. "Thought you might want to come."

"You're having a party?" I stared at him. That had to be about the dumbest thing I'd ever heard in my life.

"What kind of a party?" Venus asked.

"A party party, what do you think?" He smiled at her. "You can come too. Gonna be lots of boys there."

"Lots of niggers you mean!" She laughed.

"Like you ain't?" Purdy grinned and turned back to me. "You still go see your folks on Sundays, right? Just skip out, ain't nobody gonna know."

"Why would I do that?" I asked him. "Just so I can get whipped when my Master finds out? No thanks."

"What, you ain't never lied to a white man?" He shook his head at me. "You're a fine ass bitch, but you're like dead, girl."

"What do you mean, I'm dead?" I frowned at him.

"I mean you don't live or nothing, so you must be dead," Purdy told me. "Go to school, go home, that's all you do."

"That's not all I do," I protested.

"Yeah it is," Tricia spoke up with a giggle. "All you do is talk about your Master this, and your Master that. You're like snowblind."

"Snowblind?" I narrowed my eyes. "Fuck you! What do you know anyway?"

"I'm going to the party," she said. "Gonna sneak my ass out if I have to, I don't care."

"You snowblind, huh?" Purdy chuckled. "Can't see nothing but white, you and this stuck-up breeder." He jerked his head towards Venus.

"Who the fuck you calling breeder?" She stared at him.

"You are if all you're doin' is fucking that white cock," he told her.

"Like fucking black cock is different?" Sarah spoke up with a giggle. "I had both and it's all the same in the dark, boy."

"I heard you're gonna be getting more of both too!" Purdy laughed at her and Sarah scowled. "Got you sleepin on the floor now, huh?"

"Don't talk like that. What's wrong with you?" I asked him. "Why do you have to be such a dick all the time?"

"Cause I'm all dick, baby!" He grabbed his crotch. "You know that better than anybody, huh?"

"Not anymore!" I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Shit. You know you want some." He leaned closer, touching a finger to my right breast through my sweater and I jerked away. "You come to the party, we'll give you some."

"You and your friends, huh?" I looked around. "All of them? Probably ain't gonna be nobody there but you."

"They're gonna be there, don't you worry," he said, smiling. "Come on, Dani. It'll be fun. Just us, no owners around. Nobody telling you what you gotta do, who you gotta fuck. Get loose a little. Live some, baby."

"Where's it gonna be?" Sarah asked.

"That's secret, girl." Purdy grinned. "Let you know if your coming. Last minute, you know?"

"So you don't have a place?" Venus sneered. "Stupid nigger."

"We got a place, a real one too," he insisted. "Got some friends of mine hooking us up."

"What kind of friends?" I wondered.

"The kind who like pretty little negras like you." He nodded, looking around so we'd know he meant all of us sitting there.

"Even the ones like me?" I giggled, looking extra cute and he knew what I meant.

"Shit! They ain't gonna care when they see you, girl," Purdy promised. "They all white anyway, so who cares?"

"White guys?" Venus stared at him.

"Like you got white friends?" I rolled my eyes.

"What white guy is gonna throw a party for a bunch of slaves?" Sarah laughed. "What is he, retarded or something?"

"Shhh..." Purdy looked around and leaned forward, so naturally we all did the same. "It ain't one white guy, there's a couple of them, some white bitch too."

"A white woman?" Venus frowned.

"She got the hots for my black dick." Purdy grinned at her. "They're cool though. They wanna meet you guys."

"What, like us specifically?" I shook my head.

"Specifically? No. Fuck you! Like slaves, negras in school here," Purdy shrugged. "They gotta place and they got some dope and beer. It's all cool, I'm telling ya."

"You been there before?" Sarah asked. "You partied with these people?"

"Hell yeah!" Purdy said. "My Mistress got her bridge club Tuesday nights, I slip right out."

"You were partying Tuesday?" Tricia frowned. "How come you didn't tell me?"

"Cause it just came up." He gave her a look. "Shit happens fast."

"What's it to you?" Venus looked at Tricia.

"What?" Tricia shrugged.

"You and Purdy?" Sarah laughed. "That's sick! You're master's gonna kill you if he finds out you're fuckin' a nigger!"

"Shut-up!" Purdy looked at Sarah. "Leave her alone."

"He's gonna kill you too! Shit!" Sarah nodded her head at the boy. "Dead."

"He ain't gonna find out." Tricia frowned, but her owner was a sixteen year old white boy, and he was crazy jealous and everybody knew it.

"He beat down that one nigger..." Venus narrowed her eyes.

"Josh," Tricia said.

"Josh, yeah. Beat his ass into the hospital just for talking to you in the parking lot. Remember that, Dani?" Venus looked at me and I nodded. We all remembered that.

"He beat your ass too," I reminded Tricia.

"Never mind all that." Purdy shook his head. "So you guys coming, or what?"

"I'll go," Sarah said. "It ain't like anybody's gonna miss me now, not with that Cuban bitch there."

"White boys, huh?" Venus shrugged. "I gotta see if I can sneak out or not."

"How about you, frog legs?" He grinned at me.

"No way." I shook my head.

"Dani, come on!" Sarah looked at me.

"It's just gonna be trouble," I said. "I'm happy. I don't need that."

"You're a fuckin' snowblind dead girl," Purdy decided.

"So?" I shrugged.

"And you ain't even a girl anyway," he added, and I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"You wanna fuck me though, don't ya?" I teased him; we both knew he did.


"Goddamn, I love fucking your ass!" Mr. Davis had me bent over his desk after my last class of the day.

"Yesssss ... Fuck me," I breathed, hoping I might get him off that much sooner.

His cock wasn't overly large and I took him easily, knowing what was coming. He'd been fucking me almost everyday since I'd been in tenth grade the year before. Mr. Davis swore he wasn't gay, but occasionally he liked to suck my girl cock until I came in his mouth. Usually, he only fucked me though, and so I made sure my ass was clean and slippery with some KY Jelly, and I always had a condom for him. He was the only teacher doing me on a regular basis, most of the others having their own favorite personal fucktoys among the student body. I just happened to be his.

"Ummm ... Dani ... Give those tits." He had his hands under my sweater, tugging at my lace bra. I was afraid he'd ruin it, but I wasn't stopping him. Being the white teacher's pet negra, I didn't have much choice and besides, I kind of liked it a little rough.

"Sir ... Fuck me, sir," I moaned, grinding my ass back against him and gripping the edges of his desk tightly with my hands. I had my left foot on the floor and my right leg high, my knee on his desk to give the man a nice, deep shot into my tight rectum.

Mr. Davis rewarded my eagerness, so I didn't complain and I actually liked him now. A lot more than I had at first, when him and some of the other teachers had raped me as punishment for being a sissy. After I'd been there awhile and gotten accepted as just another student, as another girl really, Mr. Davis had almost apologized, or at least coming as close to it as a white man could with a slave. He'd given me small gifts from time to time, as well as excellent grades in my math classes.

"Yeah ... Oh yeah, Dani ... Love your ass!" He kept his cock inside me, deep inside, short stroking my ass while he pinched and pulled at my nipples the way we both liked it.

"Uh-huh ... uh-huuuuuh!" I shuddered as I felt my hard penis sliding against the cool wood beneath me. He was going to make me cum soon, fucking me so good like that.

"I love you ... Fuck ... I love you," Mr. Davis breathed, kissing my hair and wanting my lips the way he always did when he started getting close.

"Ummmm..." I moaned into his mouth as I turned my head for him, letting his tongue fill me. I sucked it frantically, because that was the sort of fuck we had going.

He hardly moved in at out of me at all by then. Mr. Davis was trying to hold off, wanting to make every second count, and then he gasped loudly, jerking his lips from mine as he took a ragged breath. I could feel his cock spasm, but the rubber he wore denied me the pleasant warmth of his semen.

"Ohhh Jesus, Dani. You sweet sissy fucking slut." He laughed weakly, panting for air as he held his cock in my ass, his chin on my shoulder as I gasped along with him.

"That was good." I giggled breathlessly. "Really good, Mr. Davis."

"Yeah. It was great," he agreed, kissing me again, deeper and slower this time. The man hadn't let go of my tits and he squeezed them, moving his softening cock back forth as if he could still fuck me.

His cock slipped out a minute later and he released me reluctantly, letting me turn around and go to my knees. I pinched the tip of his condom and worked it carefully free of his cock, dropping it in the nearby garbage can before I went to work cleaning the man's semen covered penis. I washed him quickly, making sure I got every drop of his sperm and swallowing it while he watched me.

"Good girl, Dani." He smiled, nodding and helping me to my feet so I could straighten my clothes.

He eyed my still erect girl cock, but didn't say anything as I tucked it safely inside my panties, knowing I'd have a wet spot there soon enough. I smoothed my skirt back down and it was stained with my precum already, but that couldn't be helped. I reached awkwardly under my sweater and pulled my bra back into place, as best I could. I combed my fingers through my hair and looked at Mr. Davis.

"Do I look okay?" I asked him, and he chuckled.

"Jeeze, Dani..." He nodded. "Yeah, you're okay."

"Good." I smiled and lowered my eyes because he liked that little bit of shyness. "I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Davis."

"Bye Dani," he said, and I left his classroom, finding Sarah waiting for me in the hallway.

"You look like you just got fucked." She giggled and fell into step beside me.

"I did." I laughed with her.

"I know. God! Like the whole school can hear you guys." She always liked to tease me, but she only got fucked once in awhile by a teacher, so maybe she was a little jealous or something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.