Brendan Falls - Cover

Brendan Falls

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

"Count backwards slowly," the man said from behind his green surgical mask. The cool air smelled funny. "... 100... 99... 98..."

"... 98... 97... 90 ... Mmmm..."

I awoke sometime later, wrapped up in warm sheets and feeling fuzzy all over. It seemed so quiet in that room, a yellow room, sunshine yellow and pleasant and I didn't want to move. I couldn't move and I had to find my way through a soft fog to remember where I was and what I was doing. I wondered where my Master was, always my first real thought when I opened my eyes. Where was Mr. Reiser? Did he want me for anything? Everything else could wait ... But I felt worn out, exhausted, and I closed my eyes again.

"How do you feel?" a nurse asked me, a white woman.

"Thirsty," I said after thinking about it. My voice cracked, although I'd barely whispered.

"Here..." She had a cup with a straw and the nurse held it to my lips so I could sip from it. "You've been out for about six hours. I need you to urinate. Can you pee?"

"No." I had to think about that too, and I couldn't feel my bladder at all. I didn't feel anything except thirsty and warm in that bed.

"Okay. It takes awhile for the body to wake up. I'm going to use a catheter, okay?" She set the cup down and I realized she had a little cart.

"Where's my Master?" I asked weakly. Looking up, I noticed my I.V. for the first time.

"Mr. Reiser? He's outside," the nurse replied and I didn't know what she was doing. I could feel her hands, but they seemed so far away.

"Oh." I closed my eyes.

"Your operation was perfect, in case you're wondering." She sounded like she might be smiling, so I smiled too. "The doctor will be in later to talk to you, but everything went very well."

"Good. Thank you," I sighed. When I opened my eyes, turning them down with my chin, I could see the shape of my new breasts beneath the white sheet.

"Don't move too much now ... There, that was a lot. You did have to go." The nurse held up a beaker filled with waste from my bladder and it didn't look like much to me, but maybe it was.

A minute after she left, Mr. Reiser entered with a warm, concerned smile.

"How do you feel, Dani? Are you okay?" he asked, touching my face as if I might have a fever, and I giggled tiredly.

"I'm ... Fuzzy," I decided.

"Fuzzy, huh?" He laughed lightly and leaned over to kiss my forehead. "They really put you under, but it's over now. The doctor said it was textbook. Everything went just like they said it would."

"I have breasts." I smiled and my Master nodded.

"Perfect breasts," Mr. Reiser agreed. "You're going to be so beautiful, Dani."

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Don't thank me." Mr. Reiser stroked my hair. "You did all the work and besides, they're as much for me as they are for you."

"How's my best patient?" the doctor said as she entered the room. She was a black woman, a freeborn who worked at the clinic doing cosmetic surgery on slaves.

"She's happy, I think." My Master smiled at me.

"Good, me too! I wish all my patients had a body like yours, Dani." She held a clipboard and looked through it. "We're going to keep you overnight, I think, just to make sure you don't sneak out and go celebrate."

I smiled at that, feeling as if just standing would be impossible right then. My chest was beginning to hurt by then, deep down inside, like a dull ache.

"The anesthesia should wear off in the next half hour or so and you'll start to feel some soreness."

"I feel it." I licked my lips. "I think."

"Good. That's a good thing. It'll be a little painful and we'll give you something for that, but you'll still feel it," the doctor told me. "The important thing is that you just relax and don't move too much. Get some rest and let your body take care of itself, okay?"

The doctor stayed a while longer, Mr. Reiser asking her some questions while I closed my eyes. Everything was fine, just fine now, and after I healed I'd be so pretty. My Master would be so happy with me, he'd never let me go. He'd keep me forever and that's all I wanted.


"Does it hurt?" Mr. Reiser asked me and I giggled happily.

"No!" I shook my head as I lay on our bed. I was naked with my Master beside me. "It feels good."

He was playing with my breasts and it had been a full three weeks since my surgery. I'd pretty much healed completely, enough that I'd had my last visit to the clinic and gotten a clean bill of health. I'd had a little more cosmetic surgery the week before, just to reduce the scarring which had been barely noticeable anyway. Now the imperfections were practically invisible, even with a close inspection of the undersides of my breasts. They were wonderfully formed 34C tits, firm and round, with my nipples still dark and puffy and all too sensitive as they pointed out and up. I had perfect tits that any woman would have been proud of and Mr. Reiser enjoyed them at least as much as I did.

"Feels good for me too," he said, holding my left breast in his hand.

He squeezed me gently, exploring my new flesh as if trying to detect whatever part of it wasn't me, but that was impossible. My skin was dark and warm and soft beneath his fingers, and my nipples burned hot and cold with my arousal. I felt everything, his hands, and the weight of my tits, which had seemed so strange at first. I'd quickly learned to appreciate the supprt of a bra, although I often went without. I had an awesome chest and I did enjoy showing off.

"You're gorgeous now. Everything I ever wanted," Mr. Reiser sighed. His hand moved down my body, from my ripe breasts to my stiff penis, and he massaged me there as well.

"I want to be beautiful for you," I told him, moving my hips slightly as the pressure of his fist around my girl cock was too nice to ignore.

"You are beautiful, you always were." He leaned down to kiss my smile, slipping his tongue into my greedy mouth so I could suck it for him.

My Master jerked me off slowly and brought his lips to my breasts a moment later. I cradled him to me, feeling warm all over as he pulled my left nipple between his lips and then more, sucking at my breast as if trying to draw all of it into his mouth. I moaned and arched my back to that pleasant sensation, my body coming alive beneath him, and his fingers grew moist with my precum. Mr. Reiser always knew how to make me feel special.

"Suh, your suppuh is getting cold," Mercy's sweet Southern voice interrupted us, and I giggled at her frown.

"Bring it up here," Mr. Reiser said, and that was unheard of -- We always had our dinner in the dining room.

"Suh?" Mercy stared as he kissed his way down my tummy towards my penis.

"We'll eat ... Here..." my Master sighed. He took the head of my cock into his mouth, making me gasp and dig my fingers in his sandy hair.

"I doan believe you will, Suh!" Mercy said indignantly. "Now you best come on out there, and set yourself at the table like a propah gentleman!"

She left us then, not waiting for a reply, and I laughed, sticking out my tongue as Mr. Reiser lifted his mouth and licked his lips.

"I guess we'll eat downstairs." He grinned at me.

"Yes sir." I rolled my eyes playfully and we'd have to wait until later to continue this fun game.

He dressed in a casual linen suit while I looked through my closet, but he stopped me.

"No, just panties. Nothing else," he told me, and I looked at him with an incredulous smile.

"Mercy will whip my butt if I sit down for dinner in panties!" I laughed and I wasn't lying.

"I'll whip your butt if you don't." Mr. Reiser chuckled. "Take your pick."

I stared at him for a minute, wondering if the man was serious and deciding he probably was.

"What color?" I asked, giggling.

An hour later I sat in Mr. Reiser's study, reading a new issue of Southern Life while he worked at his desk. The man always had paperwork, too much of it in my opinion, but being a vice-president of the largeest insurance company in the South, he was a busy man. Mason-Rice Indemnity sold every kind of insurance you can think of, and some you probably can't. My Master made a lot of money, I knew that, but he worked for it too, and I was often bored while I waited for him to take me to bed. He spent two, sometimes three hours nearly every night behind his desk and it could be a little frustrating.

"Did you know that less than thirty percent of all slaves are owned by ten percent of the population?" I asked, just to remind my Master that I was waiting for him.

"Hmmm..." He didn't even look up.

"Sixty percent are owned by corporations and private businesses..."

"Really," he said, but he wasn't interested.

" ... and just ten percent are owned by the other ninety percent of the white population." I clucked my tongue. "I didn't know that."

"Slavery is an economic institution, not a social one." Mr. Reiser looked up at me and smiled. "I'm almost done."

"Hmmm..." I made a noncommittal sound as it was my turn to ignore him.

"Come outta there now and leave Suh be," Mercy said, and it was time for that whipping. "We's gone have ourselves a little talkin' to now, Miss Danielle."

"Oh goody." I breathed. Mr. Reiser glanced at me briefly, looking amused, but he wasn't going to say anything.

Mercy was practically tapping her foot as she stood there and I couldn't keep her waiting.

"Coward!" I giggled at Mr. Reiser as I stood up, still wearing a pair of baby blue panties and nothing else. He just shook his head with a smile and looked back down at his papers.

"Mercy, he told me to dress like this," I argued, but that was wasted breath.

"A house negra like you doan sit at Suh's table lookin' like that!" She had me in my bedroom, the one I rarely used for anything but closet space and making myself beautiful at the vanity.

"You set a fine table, ma'am," I said, trying to sound sincere.

"Doan sass me, girl!" She shook her head. "You take ahold that bed now."

"Owwww ... Mercy!" I winced and tilted my head as the old woman grabbed my ear, pinching it hard as she pulled me where she wanted me.

My bed was a four poster, with a canopy draped in lavender satin and thin silk. It was a beautiful bed and very sturdy, but other than the one time Mr. Reiser had made love to me on it, this was the only real purpose it served. I stood at the foot of it, stretching my arms to either side and grabbing the tall posts in my hands. I dimly recalled my Master telling me I'd be running his household, but that had been a rather poor joke. It was Mercy's house and she ran it, the house and everything in it, including me. I'd learned that quickly enough.

"You's spoiling that man downstairs and I ain't gonna stand for it." Mercy told me. "Sometime a lady gots to say no jest for his own good sake."

"Yes ma'am," I said softly. My heart was picking up speed and I fought to control my breathing while I waited.

"You's wanna be a lady, you's gone have to act like one." She had an old fashioned razor strop and it hurt!

"Owww!" I jerked as she laid that strop across my ass and those thin panties didn't help at all.

"Shush now. You's gone take your licks, negra." She spanked me again and I squeezed those bed posts so tightly my hands were turning white.

"Mercy! I'm sorry ... Owww!" I winced and my eyes grew wet with the third one.

"Oh, you's feelin' sorry now?" She spanked me again. "That one there's for lyin!"

"Lying ... Ahhhh ... Fuck!" I twisted my butt as if I might get away, but I didn't let go of the bed.

"An this un's for cussing!"

"Mercy ... I'm sorry ... I mean it Oh! Ummmm..." I groaned, gritting my teeth as she spanked me a sixth time.

"You's paradin' round like you's the Mistress of the Manor," she spanked me again, "but you ain't nothin' but a house negra, girl."

"Yesssss ... Mercy..." I agreed, crying as she laid into me with the eighth stroke.

"When you's comin' out that bedroom, you's gone be propah!" she warned me with number nine.

"I promise..." I whispered, and my knees went weak with number ten. I slid down the posts a foot or so, but I didn't let go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.