Brendan Falls
Chapter 6

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

Joshua C. Hathaway had been a general in the War of Southern Independence and for the second time in that city's history, Chicago had burned to the ground. He'd called it payback for what Sherman had done to his beloved Atlanta during the War of Northern Aggression and so there were a lot of schools named after the man, including the one I was now attending. Hathaway High, which was a segregated school for black students only, for freeborn kids mostly, or those few slaves who wanted to go to school like I did and had a Master or Mistress willing to send them.

School was mandatory for blacks until they were twelve years old, or graduated sixth grade, whichever came first, after that the number of students went down and down every year. Once a slave knows how to read, write, and add past his fingers, there isn't a whole lot left to know. Freeborn kids were different, of course, since they really did have a future, or at least the possibility of one. Almost all the slaves who attended the school were like me, freeborn who had been taken into custody by a white person. Very few of the students were slaveborn, which is what people born into slavery were called, even though slaveborn wasn't really politically correct anymore.

I suppose it wasn't a bad school, but I'd only gone to private schools before, so I wasn't too impressed with it. The only white people there were the teachers, most of them doing some community service to repay their student loans. They were young and inexperienced for the most part, but at least they had eager students. The only kids there were the ones who wanted to be and that should be a good thing, right? I hoped so.

My Master stood beside me as I knelt on the floor, chin up, eyes straight, hands behind my back. That's the only position a student took in the principal's office, according to Principal Tanner himself, because a student would only be in that office for one reason -- If he or she was in trouble. Never mind that I was there simply because I was being enrolled by my new owner. It was a good opportunity to teach me the finer points of Hathaway High etiquette according to the man, and Mr. Reiser hadn't objected at all.

At least I seemed to have made a favorable impression on Principal Tanner, if that's what you could call it. I'd dressed nicely in my cream colored dress, the one with blue trim, and it was modest and made me feel pretty. The cotton clung tightly around my thin waist and flat tummy, but loose around my hips and down my thighs. My hair had been brushed and pulled back with a silver barrette to show off my attractive face. The principal didn't mind looking at me, that was for certain, and at times I felt rather naked beneath his deliberate gaze.

"I'll have my lawyer fax the paperwork over as soon as it's ready," Mr. Reiser explained to the school's principal, sitting in a leather chair and drinking coffee with the other man.

"Good, good..." Mr. Tanner smiled and he was big and round, sort of a jolly looking man, like Santa Cause without the beard. He looked through the papers Mr. Reiser had been filling out for the last fifteen minutes.

"Hmmm ... Oh, you've checked male for the darky's sex," the principal said. "We'll have to fix that."

"She is a male," my Master said patiently, without even a little smile.

"Excuse me." Tanner looked up.

"Dani is a boy, physically," Mr. Reiser shrugged. "Is that going to be a problem?"

The principal looked at me and I did my best to keep my eyes focused on the wall over his left shoulder.

"A boy? Why is he dressed like that?" But the man wasn't thinking about my clothes as he studied my pretty face.

"She's my slave, I'll do what I want with her," Mr. Reiser said, and I got the feeling he didn't care for Principal Tanner a whole lot. "Is it going to cause problems?"

"Maybe." He nodded. "I'm not sure how the other students will take it. As a general rule, we don't care what one nigger does to another, but we can't have a riot on our hands, can we?"

"A riot?" My Master chuckled.

"Some of the bucks..." Tanner stared at me and grinned. "There's no telling what they might do to a boy who looks like that."

"You're telling me you can't control your students?"

"I'm telling you I can't watch them every minute of the day, sir. We have a school here, not a rehabilitation center."

"Are you worried my negra's going to scream rape?" Mr. Reiser asked, smiling at at the idea...

"Will she, er ... he?" Mr. Tanner asked seriously. "We're a segregated school and we get looked at hard by everyone from UNESCO to the International Red Cross."

"Dani won't be a problem."

"I don't have to take him. He's sixteen and from what I can see of the boy," he smiled at me unkindly, letting his eyes roam across my body, "your nigger doesn't need all that much of an education."

"The education I have in mind is a social one," Mr. Reiser said. "I want her exposed to other slaves on a daily basis."

"I see," Mr. Tanner said, and I wondered if he really did or not, because I felt very confused.

"I've signed the waivers; read the ... What was it?" My Master picked up the papers he'd filled out.

"The Disclosure of Disciplinary Review and Discretion," the principal suggested, and my owner nodded at that, letting the paper go.

"So you're released from liability, correct?" Mr. Reiser shrugged. "Is there some other issue I should be concerned with?"

"Hmph." The man folded his hands across his stomach and his eyes grew smaller. "Homosexuality is a crime in this country. Of course that law doesn't apply to slaves as they are by nature and definition not Homo sapiens. Nor does it apply to such activities as an owner and his slave may favor in the privacy of their home..."

"I'm aware of all that," Mr. Reiser said, and he wasn't looking away from the man's stare.

"But as a Christian and a gentleman of traditional upbringing, I have to confess frankly that I find your nigger distasteful to my Southern sensibilities, sir."

"I see," my Master said quietly. I felt the tension between them as Mr. Tanner had only just stopped himself short of including my Master in his repugnance, but that would have meant calling Mr. Reiser queer to his face.

"Now that you know my opinion on the matter..." The man leaned back in his chair. "Do you still want to enroll your faggot nigger in my school?"

"Yes, I think so," Mr. Reiser said without hesitating. "Is there anything else, Principal Tanner?"


"After you left?" I asked softly, sitting in the bathtub. I hugged my knees to my chest while Mr. Reiser spilled hot water over my shoulders with his cupped hands.

"Yes, after I left you there, what happened?" he asked. We hadn't spoken at all in the car after he'd picked me up that afternoon.

"He, um ... Principal Tanner, he told his secretary he wanted some of the other teachers to come to his office." I sniffled as I'd been crying, not at school, but on the way home. I hadn't been able to help myself.

"Okay."

"Three of them, the men teachers, and um, then he moved the chairs and stood in front of me, and unzipped his pants." I cleared my throat. "He took out his, uh ... penis and made me suck it for him."

"Go on." Mr. Reiser stroked my back, running soft wet hands over my skin.

"He ... Well, it wasn't very big anyway." I closed my eyes and tried to giggle, but it sounded sad. "He made me suck it and he yelled at me some, just called me names mostly."

"Like what?"

"Faggot and cocksucker and just ... names like that. He asked me if I was a whore and if I liked white cock."

"What did you say?"

"I was so scared," I admitted, glancing at him. "I just said yes mostly, but I was sucking him so it was just noise. He didn't care."

"Did you like sucking his cock?" Mr. Reiser asked, and I shook my head.

"No." I bit my lips. "And then the other teachers came and, uh, one of them, Mr. Preston, he was the one who, uh, he lifted my dress, made me hold it up and pulled my panties down. Ripped them mostly."

"Ripped them off?"

"Yes sir." I nodded. "He tore them and they looked at me, at my penis and, you know." I looked down self-consciously at my soft girl cock and smallish balls. "Then he took out his cock and uh, he rubbed me with it."

"Rubbed it where, Dani?"

"He rubbed it on my butt mostly, um ... My hips and the back of my legs, but mostly my butt and then, uh ... inside. In between my butt, my cheeks."

"What were the other teachers doing?"

"I was still sucking Principal Tanner and uh, they, the other ones, they took my dress off first," I said, shivering as Mr. Reiser slipped moved a hand lower, to the top of my ass while I sat there.

"And you were still sucking Mr. Tanner?".

"Yeah and then Mr. Lawson, he took out his penis and Mr. Davis took his out too." I drew a deep breath. "They made me hold them, um, playing with their cocks and making them hard and, uh ... That's when Mr. Preston, he ... He put his penis inside me. He, uh..."

"He fucked you?" Mr. Reiser asked me softly, and I nodded, crying again.

"He r-raped me and, um..." I sat there for a second and made myself relax. "He put his cock inside me and fucked me and they asked me if I liked it. And Principal Tanner took his penis out of my mouth and asked me if I liked being fucked like a girl."

"What did you tell him?"

"I said yes." I licked my lips and nodded. "I told him I liked it and I liked, um, all that..."

"What they were doing to you?"

"Yeah, what they were doing," I agreed. "It hurt a lot he was, Mr. Preston, he was bigger and doing it hard and it hurt."

"Did he use a condom, Dani?" Mr. Reiser asked.

"Yeah ... Yes sir," I replied. "He told me he didn't, um, he didn't want his cock to smell like a nigger or anything."

"I see." My Master moved his hand over my waist and to my tummy, slipping between my body and my thighs, forcing me to let myself go.

"He fucked me for awhile and um, then he took the condom off." I closed my eyes, letting my knees widen as Mr. Reiser found my penis. He played with it gently, coaxing me to stiffen despite the painful memories.

"And then what?"

"He, put his penis in my mouth and Principal Tanner, he fucked me. Mr. Preston, he came in my mouth then. He made me swallow it."

I let go of my knees completely, spreading my legs as Mr. Reiser worked my penis with one hand and pulled my head towards him with the other.

"Did you swallow all of it, Dani?" he asked, and I nodded.

"And then, uh, I sucked Mr. Lawson while the principal fucked me and, um, I started ... I was crying a little so, uh, Principal Tanner spanked me while he did it and..."

"Shhh ... Okay..." Mr. Reiser's lips found mine with a soft kiss, becoming deeper after a moment as his tongue swept into my mouth. I was trembling and reaching for him, not caring that I was wet and he still wore his shirt and tie.

"Uh..." I took a breath a moment later and continued. "The principal came in my butt, in his condom, and he just threw it on my back with the other one."

"The other one?" he asked, jerking me off slowly with his fingers in my hair, massaging my scalp.

"Mr. Preston, that was where he put his," I explained. "Mr. Lawson fucked me next and I sucked Mr. Davis then. He held my head and did it like you did this morning, um..."

"Fucking your mouth?" Mr. Reiser smiled.

"Yeah. He fucked my mouth and made me take it in my throat," I replied, nodding. "It hurt, sort of, and it was hard to breathe. He didn't um, pull back right away or anything."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.