Brendan Falls
Chapter 5

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

"This is nice," Mr. Reiser decided and I sighed in agreement.

He knelt by a large bathtub, just off his bedroom in the master bath, and I was soaking in it, naked and enjoying the steaming water that surrounded me up to my budding breasts. It was a generous tub, the entire bath and the house around it was splendid and altogether too much for one man living alone, I thought.

Mr. Reiser was washing me slowly, cupping water and letting it dribble onto my shoulders. He enjoyed looking at me, seeing my black body contrasted upon that white porcelain. I looked even darker than I really was probably, and Mr. Reiser was naked as well, his firm white body damp and pink now in the humid air. His cock was hard, but he ignored it, just as we ignored mine, distorted but visible through the water.

The hour was late by then, very late and I should have been tired, but I wasn't. I was home, in my new home, and my Master was bathing me, getting me ready for his bed. It was a luxury and I savored every moment of it. His hands caressed me, using a thin bar of white soap over my black skin. We moved slowly and I felt his hands on my nipples, which were aching and long, but the surrounding flesh altogether too flat.

"I'm going to get you perfect breasts, Dani." Mr. Reiser repeated what he'd said earlier, "Beautiful black tits to go with your pretty black cock. Not too big, but enough, will you like that?"

"Yes sir." I smiled and watched his fingers rubbing my nipples, making small circles over those burning nubs so that I arched my back, wanting more.

"Maybe pierce those nipples of yours too," he chuckled softly, "Make it easier to give them a little tug now and then."

"Ohhh ... Mmmm..." I nodded as Mr. Reiser pinched them hard, pulling my nipples out and it hurt, but it felt good too and I didn't mind it at all.

"Tell me why you're a sissy little girl now. I'm curious," Mr. Reiser said. "Your father doesn't strike me as the kind of man who would let his son grow up to be a faggot."

"A faggot?" I giggled.

"Isn't that what you are?"

"I think I'm a girl," I said. "But I guess I am, yeah ... A faggot. It sounds funny."

"Nobody ever called you that?" he wondered.

"No, not to my face," I shrugged. "I went to a girl's school, so ... I don't know, they called me other names."

"White girls?"

"Yeah." I bit my lip.

"So why are you a girl then?" Mr. Reiser was moving his hands under the water, feeling my tummy, my waist and hips, down to my thighs.

"My mom wanted a girl," I said and then laughed. "More than my dad wanted a boy, I guess. I was always a girl, ever since I can remember."

"Growing up in dresses? Playing with dolls?" He stroked the insides of my thighs, pushing my legs apart under the hot water.

"Yeah ... Like that," I nodded, leaning back and closing my eyes because it felt so good being touched that way.

"Did they tell you that you weren't really a girl?"

"Um..." I smiled, " ... I sorta figured it out by myself, it wasn't like they could keep it a secret."

"I suppose not," Mr. Reiser chuckled and he found my small balls, cupping them gently, rolling them so that I squirmed with pleasure.

"It was confusing and I cried for awhile. I was mad, a little."

"For being a girl?" he asked me. "Or being a boy?"

"Being a boy," I said. "I wanted to be a girl. I was happy like that."

"And your dad, he never tried to talk you out of it?"

"Daddy?" I giggled and sighed. "No, he loves me. He calls me Princess and teases me about getting a boyfriend."

"Hmph," Mr. Reiser nodded.

"Did you mean what you said, that my dad was going to get the promotion no matter what we did?"

"Yeah, of course," Mr. Reiser said. "Fucking you won't make the company more profitable."

"Huh?" I laughed.

"I need the best man for the job, not the man with the prettiest son," Mr. Reiser shrugged. "It was just a good excuse to meet you."

"You could have just taken me though."

"I could have, but it wouldn't have made any of us happy," he told me. "This way you're happy and your father knows I didn't force you to come with me."

"What if I didn't like you?" I asked, teasing him a little as he found my small penis and he was playing with it, pulling the foreskin back and playing his thumb over the tip.

"I'd have come back for you," he said. "In a month or two, I'd have taken you then."

"Even if it didn't make us happy?" I wondered.

"Yeah, even if it didn't," he agreed. "I wouldn't be able to help myself."

"Do you want to fuck me now?" I whispered, because I wanted him to.

"I want to take you to bed." He smiled and he let me go, reaching for a towel. "Stand up."

Mr. Reiser stayed on his knees as I stood in front of him, and he dried me gently with a warm soft towel, moving up and down my legs, over my body and down my arms. He dried me everywhere while I watched him and he was enjoying this a lot, taking care of me. I liked it too and my girly cock was standing out straight and hard from my body as he let the towel go and moved his bare hands up my legs and around my thighs to my ass.

"You're so beautiful, Dani," he breathed and I drew a sharp breath as Mr. Reiser leaned forward, taking my penis into his hot wet mouth.

"Ohhh ... Ummm..." I shivered with unexpected pleasure as my cock seemed to swell even more.

He was sucking on it lightly, gently and the man's mouth was incredibly soft. I could feel his tongue on me, moving around and exploring my penis everywhere. I wasn't very large, maybe five inches long at the most and probably no bigger around than a man's thumb, and Mr. Reiser took all of me into his mouth easily, keeping me there while he breathed through his nose. His hands were all over my small black ass, kneading my flesh and pulling my cheeks apart so his fingertips could play at my tight anus. It felt good, all of it and I was moaning softly, my fingers in his hair as I moved my hips. I had to move, it was the best feeling in the world and I felt like I might lose my balance any moment.

I'd never gotten a blowjob in my life and this first time was intense. My cockhead was fully out of the foreskin and it felt so sensitive like that, it made me jerk and stand on my tip-toes from time to time as it felt almost painful if Mr. Reiser's tongue found the right places to lick and tickle me. He was sucking me wonderfully, delightfully and I wondered if he hadn't had a sissy slave before me. He must have owned some slaves before, otherwise he wouldn't have been a member of that club, I thought. It made me feel just a little jealous for some childish reason, knowing I wasn't his first, but he was mine now and that drove all my unreasonable doubts away completely.

Mr. Reiser pushed a finger into my wet asshole slowly. I was still moist from my bath and still a little loose and very tender from our earlier fuck, but I didn't complain. It felt good more than it hurt and I gasped as he held his long middle finger inside me deep, touching something soft and hidden inside me and I blinked rapidly, my heart pounding with excitement. The man hadn't been sucking me very long, but I was going to cum. He was making me feel special and all of my senses were reeling with the stimulation of his mouth working my girl cock eagerly, and his finger was fucking my asshole like a dream as I squeezed those delicate muscles around it.

"Oh ... P-Please..." I gasped and I went tense all over, digging my fingers into his scalp and pushing against his face with my pelvis.

I was already as far into his mouth as I could get, but I wanted him to suck all of me, my whole body it seemed. I could feel the faint roughness of his five o'clock shadow, the stubble of a long day's growth, like sandpaper on my smooth skin and I loved that feeling. I loved the way his sandy hair felt under my hands, so different than my African hair. His was soft and silky, mine coarse and wiry. And his skin so light and pink as he was flushed with desire for me. My Master was on his knees, sucking my cock, making me feel good and I was cumming hard into his mouth.

I sagged, literally, and only Mr. Reiser's strong arms kept me from falling on my butt. My cock spasmed and the experience was intense, better than any orgasm I'd ever had, I thought. I was cumming for him and the man was swallowing my semen easily, not spilling any of it as he continued to treat my penis with his tongue, swallowing thickly with the tip of my penis very nearly at the entrance to Mr. Reiser's throat, but not quite. I wasn't that big and maybe that made it really good for him, I didn't know, but it was nice for me. Incredibly nice and I hoped we'd be doing that a lot.

Mr. Reiser kept my cock in his mouth until it softened and he let it go with a soft wet plop, licking his lips and kissing my thighs and tummy, working his way up slowly until he could kiss my lips. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and I groaned, taking it happily and sucking it, playing against it with my own. I loved kissing him and he picked me up while we did it, carrying me to his bed finally.

I wondered if he wanted me to suck him too then. I hoped so and I wanted to try it. I wanted to make him feel good and learn how to do the things Mr. Reiser liked, but he wanted to make love to me. He reached for his nightstand, finding some lubricant, telling me this would make it feel a lot better for me.

He had me on my back and told me to lift my knees, to pull my legs up and expose my asshole for him. He was putting the KY Jelly on my anus and working it inside me gently with his fingers, a lot of it, I thought, and it was cool and slippery, but not unpleasant. Mr. Reiser was able to work two fingers into my ass and pump them in and out slowly while I held myself open, my knees up near my flat chest with my arms beneath them. I just watched and smiled and waited patiently and after several moments of that, my Master decided I was ready and he spilled some of the lubricant onto his cock, which was very large by then. It looked huge, even bigger than I remembered from the first time we'd made love, and I couldn't believe that long thick cock had really fit inside me.

"Give me your legs now, up high over my shoulders..." Mr. Reiser told me, getting me the way he wanted. "This is how I love to fuck you the most, just like this."

"Yeah ... Me too, I think..." I nodded, trying to breathe and relax and knowing my sore little ass was wide open and vulnerable and ready for his cock.

He had me pinned to his bed, with my legs over his shoulders, my hands behind his neck. Mr. Reiser rolled my ass up and his cock was right there, the smooth head of it pressing against my asshole naturally as he pushed forward. He didn't even have to guide himself inside, I was loose and slick with the KY and his cock was a hot slippery shaft ready to impale me. He pushed into me slowly and I opened right up for him, my boy pussy taking the man like the cunt I wished I had right then. I felt hardly any pain at all, nothing of the sharp burning I'd felt the first time he made love to me, just a dull cramp sort of sensation and that was nothing compared to how good it felt being filled with my Master's penis.

"Mmmm ... Nice and tight, Danielle," Mr. Reiser smiled, looking down at me as he fucked his cock in and out slowly, working it a little deeper each time and I was nodding, liking that name a lot.

"Fuck me ... Please, God ... Fuck me hard, okay?" I was making love for only the second time in my life, but I knew I was born for it. I loved sex. I loved fucking, and most of all I loved fucking him.

"I will ... Let me get you ready first..." he told me, leaning down and kissing me as I lifted my head off the bed to meet him.

My cock was trapped beneath Mr. Reiser's softly furred stomach as he sank completely inside me, his cock finding the bottom of my ass, stretching me in places I hadn't felt him before and that made me wince, but I liked it too. I loved feeling his big white body covering mine, his strength and weight and the way I couldn't move. I couldn't refuse him or get away. I was powerless. I was his slave and he was fucking me the way Mr. Reiser wanted to. The way I wanted him to.

"Ready ... I'm going to fuck you now ... Fuck that sweet little ass of yours ... Fuck..." Mr. Reiser was smiling and doing exactly as he promised, driving his cock inside me hard.

The bed bounced and creaked, the headboard banging against the wall as he'd pull almost completely out of my ass and then drive his cock all the way inside, over and over, stretching my ass and making me groan as it felt delicious. His cock riding my clasping anus, my tight hot rectum struggling to hold the man inside me, or push him out, or do both. I was smiling and panting and clutching at the man's skin as he grew sticky with sweat. It was hot in that room suddenly and my body was burning up. My tummy fluttered and my head burned with a fever. I didn't know what any of that was, it was kind of like an orgasm but different. My penis wasn't hard anyway, but I still felt so good all over. I wanted him to fuck me forever.

"I'm cumming ... Take it ... Fuck, negra bitch ... Take my cum in your cunt, boy ... Fuck!" Mr. Reiser groaned loudly, pushing hard into me one last time and then dropping his mouth onto mine, kissing me almost desperately as his cock ejaculated hot thick sperm into my ass.

I was trembling, feeling my body being split by that penis inside me, Mr. Reiser's hot cum soaking my rectum, filling me with his warmth. He was kissing me all the while and I held him tight, feeling almost like I'd had an orgasm as well, that same sense of euphoria making me swoon and giggle when the man lifted his lips from mine, both of us breathing hard and he wasn't pulling his cock out of me, not at all. We just moved slowly, keeping him there until I was on my side and Mr. Reiser was behind me, spooning me in the warmth of his damp bed.

He fucked me again, but slowly, hardly moving at all at times, and just holding my back to his chest, kissing my hair and neck and cheeks while his fingers played with my nipples or sometimes my penis. He had me hard, while he made love to me, Mr. Reiser stroked my girl cock until I was hard and aching and he brought me off that way, letting me cum in his gentle hand while we kissed. I was so tired after that and the man didn't keep me awake, but let me sleep finally, happy and content to feel him still inside me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.