Brendan Falls - Cover

Brendan Falls

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

"Ah, here she is now," my daddy said as I walked carefully down the stairs and I'd been pacing for fifteen minutes, so I'd at least grown accustomed to the three inch heels on those ankle boots.

"Good," a white man I assumed to be Mr. Reiser answered, but he didn't look anything like I expected.

He wasn't especially old, or fat or bald, or anything like that. He seemed about the same age as my father, I supposed, like forty maybe, but tall and handsome, actually, with sandy hair and a strong face. Nice blue eyes too, not cold, but a friendly shade of blue and the man had a nice smile. I liked his smile and it made me feel a lot better, easing my nervous fear. He was wearing a dark suit and starched white shirt with a loosened red tie, and holding a drink in his left hand. Both him and my daddy stood up as I came down the stairs and slowly into the living room.

"Mr. Reiser, this is my son, Dani," my father introduced us. "Dani, this is my boss, Mr. Reiser."

"It's a pleasure to me you, Dani." Mr. Reiser was nodding, looking me up and down. "A real pleasure."

"Thank you, sir," I smiled and lowered my eyes as I let him take my hand, just for a moment, and his fingers were warm and smooth.

"I'll, uh, I'll go see how dinner is coming," Dad nodded, determined to give Mr. Reiser some time alone with me right away.

"Sure, Ben." Mr. Reiser barely glanced at my father; his attentions were fixed on me right then. "I saw your picture, but, wow! You're a beautiful young woman, Dani."

"Thank you, sir." I dipped my head nervously. "I'm not really a..."

"I know," he smiled at me. "I like that too, believe me. I like it a lot. You'll be a good little girl for me, won't you?"

"Yes sir," I agreed and cleared my throat softly. "I just, um, I never had a boyfriend or ... anything. Before, I mean."

"Really?" he chuckled gently. "Let's sit down, come here."

"Alright. I mean, yes sir." I could feel my heart beating harder and it wasn't just because I was nervous, I thought I could really like this man maybe.

I'd never really thought about white people, white guys, you know, but some of them were attractive and Mr. Reiser looked very nice to me. I didn't even mind his age, if anything I found myself enjoying his maturity. He seemed so confident and strong and, I dunno, he wasn't like the boys I knew that were my own age, that was for sure! I felt my penis harden and I was excited by the man, which I hadn't expected at all. I liked the way he smelled too, not just his aftershave or whatever, but him. I could smell his skin, his body just faintly, a man smell after a long day at work and it was like my dad's smell, but different, lighter and sweeter and I found myself taking deep breaths through my nose just to get more of it.

"Here. Right here." We were sitting on the sofa and he wanted me to sit close to him, so I did.

I crossed my legs and tugged at my skirt and I happened to glance down to see that my nipples popping big and hard and dark. They itched and burned beneath that lace bra and I bit my bottom lip as my penis throbbed between my thighs. My tummy had butterflies and my heart was going a hundred miles an hour and I wondered why. I mean, I knew why. I was sitting next to a handsome white man who seemed to like me, who was interested in me, but I was acting like I was on drugs or something and it made me giddy.

"Did your father tell you why I'm here?" Mr. Reiser asked and his left arm was behind me, along the back of the sofa as we sat next to each other.

"Yes sir," I nodded slowly. "He said that you might, um, like me."

"I do like you, Dani." He smiled at me. "I can tell already that I'm going to like you a lot."

"Okay." I smiled at that and risked a little look into his eyes.

"I want you to like me too," he told me. "I want us to be friends, Dani. Good friends."

"I like you, sir," I said, swallowing hard.

"I'm glad to hear that," he told me. "I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to. That's important to me."

"Okay."

"I've been looking for a house negra for some time now, a very special one like you." He shifted slightly. "Do you mind if I call you a negra? Does it bother you?"

"No," I shook my head.

Negra was one of those words people used more and more for young black women, teenage girls like me. Especially pretty ones and it was really sort of a compliment, although a lot of black people didn't see it that way. My dad didn't like it, I knew that, he said it was just another word for nigger and probably it was, but that didn't stop people like Mr. Reiser from using it and he was a racist, like most white people, I was sure of that. He probably called my dad a nigger behind his back, when Mr. Reiser was talking to other white people, but that's just the way the world is and it wasn't like I could change it.

Besides, bad as it sounds, I liked the way Mr. Reiser said it. He didn't make it sound like a bad thing, but sort of cute, and if he liked it, well, I liked it too.

"Good," he nodded. "You've never had a boyfriend, Dani? Did you mean that?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I mean no, sir. I never ... I don't have one."

"So you've never had sex or anything?" he wondered, just to hear me say it.

"No sir." I shook my head, looking into his eyes. "I've never even been kissed, not really."

"The negra I bring home has to love sex, Dani," Mr. Reiser told me seriously. "She has to love to fuck, do you understand?"

I swallowed hard and blinked at the word.

"Do you think you'd be that kind of girl? Hmmm ... The kind of girl who loves to fuck, Dani?" He was leaning towards me, sitting closer and his voice was soft and deep and I felt like I was falling into it.

"Yes," I breathed and just saying that one word sent a shiver up my spine.

"Yes what, Dani?"

"Yes, sir." I closed my eyes. "I'll love to ... Fuck."

"Good girl," Mr. Reiser sighed with satisfaction. "And suck ... Do you want to suck my cock, Dani?"

"Um..." I trembled slightly at that, not knowing if he really meant for me to do it, or if he was just asking if I would, or...

"You've got a beautiful mouth, such pretty lips..." Mr. Reiser reached up slowly with his right hand, touching my cheek first and then rubbing his thumb over my lips slowly.

I didn't know if I was scared or happy or nervous or anything. I was shaking and I had goosebumps on my dark skin, all up and down my arms, and my nipples were so hot they felt cold, almost painfully so. My penis was throbbing too, aching and as hard as it had ever been in my life and I didn't understand all those feelings, or why being so close to a man felt so good and all I wanted to do was hold him suddenly, to wrap my arms around the man and just squeeze him until all those feelings went away.

"Hmmm ... Little negra, pretty Dani ... Open up..." He was pulling at my bottom lip with his thumb and as my lips parted, Mr. Reiser slipped his thumb inside my mouth so that I instinctively tightened my lips around it in a soft O and sucked on it for him. I even used my tongue, although I didn't plan on it, or even think about it, I was just doing it, licking around the man's thumb while I sucked it.

"Mmmm..." I moaned softly as I felt his left arm leaving the back of the sofa to find my shoulders, he was holding me, caressing me through that thin blouse I wore.

"You love sucking, don't you?" Mr. Reiser teased me gently. "Your mouth was made for cock, do you know that?"

I shook my head slightly, making him smile and he gave my shoulder a soft squeeze.

"It is. I can tell, Dani," he nodded seriously. "You'll be sucking a lot of cock, I promise you. Lift your skirt for me, spread your legs a little, I want to see what you're hiding down there."

Mr. Reiser played with my mouth, pulling his thumb out slowly and replacing it with his index finger, giving me something a little longer to work my mouth around while I did as he asked. I uncrossed my legs and spread my thighs, rather enjoying the freedom it gave my trapped penis. I lifted my skirt blindly, watching Mr. Reiser's face as he turned his blue eyes down, watching as the hem of my short skirt came up to reveal my lacy red thong and my straining penis and hairless balls beneath.

"Oh, that's it." He smiled as he saw my boy sex, eager and excited just for him. "What a sweet little sissy you are, negra. I'm surprised some big white boy hasn't fucked you already. Aren't there any white boys at your school?"

"Mmphh ... Noooo..." I whispered, taking a breath and licking my lips as Mr. Reiser pulled his finger from my mouth.

"No?" He widened his eyes in mock surprise and smiled.

"I go to a girl's school," I told him. "The Virgin Mary Academy."

"I see and the other girls don't give you a hard time for being ... different?" he asked, bringing his hand down to press against my swollen penis and I gasped at his touch.

"N-Nooo ... They're nice ... Mostly..." I blinked rapidly and he was squeezing my penis through the lace, massaging my hard little girl cock while I squirmed.

"Does that feel good, negra?" He smiled and I nodded. "Has anyone ever touched you like this before?"

"No sir, uh!" I hitched a sharp breath as my penis came free suddenly, the thong coming askew and to the side so Mr. Reiser could feel my bare skin.

"You're so hard, Dani. So hot, do you need to cum?" he asked me and I could barely speak as I lifted my hips, wanting more pressure on my penis than he was giving me just then.

"Take mine out too, baby. Go ahead, open my pants. I want you to play with my cock now," Mr. Reiser was saying and his smooth fingers were wrapped around my penis, sliding my foreskin back and forth over the wet tip.

I unzipped the man's suit pants slowly, holding my breath until I remembered to breathe and my mouth was dry suddenly, my heart racing as I realized I was going to see and touch a man's cock for the first time in my life. I caught a glimpse of something, my parents at the open arched doorway leading to the kitchen and dining room and I lowered my eyes quickly. They were watching us, my mom and dad, watching me with a white man, with my daddy's boss while he played with my penis and I reached for his.

"That's it, Dani ... Mmmm ... Sweet little negra, get my big white cock..." Mr. Reiser might have known my parents were there, or maybe not.

I don't think he would have cared one way or the other that they were watching us, really. All he cared about was me just then and I reached inside his trousers and gave a little start as I found his cock and it was big, hot and heavy in my small black hand and I had to work to free it. It looked huge and not so white, but sort of light brown, or ruddy I suppose, and the smooth glans was pink and moist with his precum. I just held it, feeling Mr. Reiser's heart beating somewhere inside that hard muscle.

"It's so big," I said and I even giggled softly, feeling silly and light headed.

"You're making it big, Dani. You're so sexy, so beautiful dressed like that," he told me. "My cock loves little negra sluts like you."

I started stroking his cock the way he was stroking mine, sliding my small fist up and down over the velvety soft skin that covered him. We were jerking each other off; little black me, a sissy girl-boy dressed like a whore, and Mr. Reiser, mature and strong and white in his expensive suit. It was the contrast I loved, although I was only barely aware of it at the time. I thought I might like being a white man's slut, his negra whore, and I'd never even dreamt of it before.

"Come here ... Like this now..." Mr. Reiser was pulling me, moving me until I was straddling him, my knees on the sofa outside of his thighs as he sat there.

My small penis was pressed against his swollen cock as I sat like that and he smiled, telling me to wrap my hands around both of us, to squeeze my penis against his and rub us together like that. It felt so good too, I was almost crying by then. My body was hot and I was barely able to breath. I just nodded and stared down at his big white cock and my much smaller black one as they touched. Precum was running out of us, mixing as it spilled down our shafts. It was slippery and messy and I was using both hands to jerk us off together while Mr. Reiser held my ass in his gentle hands.

"Yeah, that's it, baby. Let me fuck your cock with mine. Doesn't that feel good?" he was whispering and I nodded. "Look at me now, don't stop. Just look at me."

I lifted my eyes and he was moving his hands up my back. He pulled me closer while I held his penis to mine, and he was going to kiss me. I felt my heart lurch and I wanted to close my eyes, but Mr. Reiser's blue eyes were wide open like a summer sky and I just watched them as I felt his lips on mine finally. His tongue brushed my lips, tickling me and I opened for it. The white man eased his tongue into my mouth, slowly and so softly I felt like it was melting over the top of mine. I moaned, making small whimpering sounds as I was kissed for the very first time in my life and then I had to close my eyes because everything felt too good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.