Brendan Falls
Chapter 2

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

"What's going on, Mom?" I asked as soon as we were in the house, but I wasn't going to get an answer.

"Shoot." She looked at her watch. "That took longer than I thought it would. You go upstairs and take a bath."

"But Mom..."

"No buts, I want your little brown butt in the bathtub and wash yourself good," she said on her way to the kitchen. "And, oh, Dani..."

"What?" I asked, my frustration showing.

"Do you ... I mean, have you ever..." she paused.

"Ever what?"

"Your pubic hair, down there on your, uh, sex. Do you shave at all?" Mom was giving me a sheepish look and I blinked at her.

"Do I shave between my legs?" I shook my head. "No, just under my arms sometimes."

"Do you have a lot of hair?" she asked and I had no idea why she was asking me that, or even how to respond.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I have some."

"Okay, um ... I'll come up in a few minutes to look," Mom said and I was too stunned to answer.

My mom hadn't seen me naked since I was thirteen probably, since I'd had my first wet dream and she'd bathed me, explaining what was going on and making me feel okay about my changing body. I mean, she might have seen me other times since then, but I couldn't recall anything specific, not like this. She was going to come into my bath and look to see how much hair I had on my sex? What did that mean? Why would it matter?

I thought about calling my dad again, but it was almost five and he'd be getting ready to leave the office. How would I explain that to him anyway? I knew for a fact my dad hadn't seen me naked since, who knows? Since a long time before I was even thirteen, probably. Like nine or ten years old, when I'd really learned that boys and girls were different and I'd gotten shy about it. I mean, yeah, I was a boy, but not really. Dad had respected that, Mom too, and they'd given me my privacy and that was normal. It had been normal for a long time now. What made today suddenly different?

I took a bath like my mom wanted me to. I wasn't going to argue with her, not after the thing at the store. That still freaked me out a little. I was much more into showers, really, but a bath was nice sometimes and it was actually pretty comforting just relaxing in hot water. I'd added some bath beads, peach scented ones, and I liked the smell as I soaked beneath the rising steam.

"Dani?" My mom knocked even as the door slowly opened.

"Yeah. I'm in the tub," I answered, resisting the urge to cover myself up, as if I could. I was laying there totally naked and any other time I'd have locked the door.

"Okay, good." She walked in, doing her best to avoid looking at me directly, at least at first. "Did you wash yourself good?"

"Uh, well ... Not yet, I wanted to just soak a little," I confessed, crossing my arms over my breasts and putting my thighs together under the water, trapping my penis safely out of sight.

"Okay, well, make sure you wash everywhere, alright?"

"I always do," I replied and this conversation wasn't going to make my diary.

"I mean, inside and out," Mom explained. "Especially the back, okay?"

"Heh." I kind of almost laughed as I interpreted her words slowly. "The back? Yeah, okay."

"Good, um, let me see your penis now," she said, looking at me then. "Just ... Stand up for a minute."

I licked my lips and I wouldn't have been so shy, except it was so weird. If I'd ever had occasion to undress in front of my mom, it wouldn't have bothered me. I wouldn't have thought twice about it, but being asked ... Being told to just stand up bare naked? It almost made me feel like I was showing myself to a complete stranger and that's a really odd feeling to have about your own mother.

I did it though. I stood up slowly, facing my mom, and whatever I was expecting, I didn't expect her to come closer, bending over to carefully inspect my teenage sex. I was practically trembling; I was so nervous right then. No one had ever looked at me that way, not with their nose about an inch from my penis and testicles.

"Spread your legs a little," she said. "Okay, um I think we'll just trim you a little, alright? Make you nice and neat down here and, um, we'll shave your sack thingy too."

"What? Trim me?" I didn't even know what that meant.

"Yes," Mom decided and she was going to the medicine cabinet to find the razor I used on my underarms once in awhile.

I didn't have very much hair at all down there and none on my legs. My sex was only lightly covered and I wasn't sure what part of my pubic hair Mom intended to shave. I knew a lot of women did it, maybe my mom as well, I had no idea. All I knew was that I never did it and I wasn't sure I wanted to learn how from my mom, you know?

"Okay, just sit down on the edge of the tub, that's it," Mom said, guiding me and if she felt embarrassed, she wasn't showing it.

Probably she just slipped into her professional mom mode, seeing me as nothing but her child and she was trimming my bangs. I very much wished I could pretend like that and I did try, but it was useless as seeing a razor, even one as relatively harmless as a Lady Braun, approaching my small but definitely there penis was pretty scary. My testicles too, my soft sack which was brown and tender and somewhat lighter than my chocolate skin. I liked my little balls a lot, actually. I didn't want them getting cut off or something.

Mom was trimming though and doing a good job of it, so probably she had some experience with such things. Mostly she was just getting the sides and around my penis, holding it gently and of course that made it hard again, which embarrassed both of us, but probably me more than her. Neither of us said anything about it anyway and I think it even made it a little easier for her to get the odd random pubic hairs that grew just around the base.

She shaved at the top, trimming what little bush I had into a cute little stripe of curling black hair just a half inch wide and all of two inches long at the most. Then she shaved all the hair on my scrotum away, leaving me smooth as silk and almost pinkish brown really. She'd had to pinch my soft sack and pull my skin tight one way and then the other, which was really weird. She even shaved me below my balls, with just a quick swipe with the razor to get the three or four stray hairs that grew between my scrotum and my anus.

I was about as neat and clean as a boy could get after that and I rather liked the way it looked. Not that it had looked awful before, but neatly trimmed, my boy sex looked more ... Sexy. Or something. I was kind of afraid to think that because sexy wasn't the way I was brought up. Mom seemed happy though and she reminded me again to wash myself all over and especially in back, inside and out. There's something vaguely humiliating about being sixteen and having your mom tell you to make sure you wash your butt really good. What, like I don't know how to wash my ass? But of course, that was just the stress and I'd never, ever say such a thing out loud, but still ... I was going to need a pill pretty soon. This was driving me insane.

"After your bath, put on your new clothes, Dani," Mom told me before closing the door behind her. "Brush your hair and put on some makeup too; use mine, okay?"

"I can use your makeup?" I was surprised at that.

I had some of my own, but very little and none of it was serious. Like bubble gum lipstick and some rouge, glitter eye shadow. It was all kid's stuff and I always wanted to wear the real stuff, but Mom always said I was too young.

"Just don't overdo it." She nodded. "All you really need is some lipstick; see if I have one that matches your new skirt."

"Okay, sure." That was actually the first bit of good news I'd heard all afternoon, but it was weak compensation for all the other stuff.

"Our guest will be here at seven o'clock, so watch the clock." Mom warned me and I nodded dutifully as it was way after five already.

I finished my bath and dressed slowly, putting on the stockings first. They were white fishnet with small diamond shaped holes and a long white seam running up the back. They fit me well enough, coming to mid-thigh with a wide white garter around the top of each leg to squeeze my soft brown skin. The underwear was nice too, but it hardly qualified as underwear. The panties were a lacy red thong, and I mean very lacy, without any panel at all so that my penis was plainly visible through the flowery design.

I wasn't even sure the proper way to wear it, but I adjusted the small triangle front to sorta hold my penis, with the thin elastic strip at the bottom running over my testicles, like splitting my balls so they were pulled up, but still sort of fell loose on either side, which was weird, but it felt pretty good too. The thong went over my anus and up, between my round butt cheeks. It went high over my hips in a graceful arch and came back around to the front again. It was ridiculously sexy and the red really popped against my dark skin.

The bra was useless for anything but looking at. It didn't have any support at all and the straps were miniscule and seemed so fragile I was afraid to put it on. I didn't need a lot of support anyway though, as my boobs were just handfuls really, with fat nipples, really puffy and hard usually from the pills I took, female hormones and stuff. The cups were all red lace, like the panties, and my nipples poked through the material like a pair of black bullets. At least my boobs looked nice though, really nice, I thought, and so what if they were little? I was going to get some bigger ones after school got out for the summer, Mom had already promised me and I couldn't wait. But my A cups were alright for now, they didn't sag or anything and they had a nice round shape. That bra did seem pretty flimsy though and I just prayed the back of it wouldn't snap like a rubber band halfway through dinner.

My new skirt went on next and it was much as it had been at the store, feeling a little too loose around my tummy and hips and sliding down far enough that the waistband of my thong was obvious. It almost showed the front of my panties and the swell of my hardening little penis was right there for anyone to see. I frowned at that, but there wasn't a thing I could do about it; that lace felt really good. I had to be careful how I moved too, since just bending over slightly was enough to expose my mostly bare butt, and sitting? God, when I sat on my bed to put on my boots that skirt just showed everything. I'd have to cross my legs tight wearing that skirt, and even then it exposed my thighs all the way up to where they met the rest of me.

I put the blouse on last and it did fit a lot better without my regular bra. It sure didn't hide anything either. The red lace was clearly visible along with my nipples, I was a little shocked to discover. The neck was deep and those three buttons were close together between my belly button and my breasts. If I moved a certain way, the wrong way, my breasts would catch the neckline if I wasn't careful and pull my blouse open to one side or the other. It was ridiculous. And the bottom of that blouse, the way it naturally parted in the middle, sweeping away towards my sides, that just showed off my tummy from my belly button down to the top of my low riding skirt, which was to say the top of my sex.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.