A Bullet in the Fountain - Cover

A Bullet in the Fountain

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The question is What does a Scottish lesbian, an Italian mobsters girlfriend and a Jewish diamond cutter have in common? They all have a dirty little secret and only the whims of fate can supply an answer. This story will be comprised of 12 chapters in total. The final 3 chapters are already written just need heavy editing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The security at the Villa D'Venivuto was first rate.

Mozzie counted at least 10 cameras before he stopped counting. A half-dozen of the Southern Italian Family soldiers were sprinkled throughout the festivities. They blended in quite well to the untrained eye but Mozzie spotted them right away.

The very delightful Anna Massini greeted them like long lost friends instead of merely recent acquaintances.

Scottish Lizzie looked fabulous but she was walking just a little tenderly because Mozzie had submitted her to an Act II in the shower that involved her bending over for the soap. The avowed lesbian didn't try to stop him and persisted in calling him, "Anna!"

The very attuned Anna got the vibe and gave Mozzie a look that said,

"Keep your paws off my little bon-bon, Mister!"

He wanted to shout out,

"She started it!"

The drinks came fast and furious but Mozzie was blessed with a hollow leg inherited from his mother's side of the family with a long line of famous alcoholics. Mozzie had never actually been drunk despite his ability to imbibe impressive quantities of spirits. Most of the guests were a little over the line when it came time to sit down for dinner. He could see that Scottish Lizzie was giggling a little too loud and the seductive Anna already had her hand discreetly hidden under the redheaded lesbian's party dress.

He could only surmise it was not to keep her fingers warm.

An attractive blond from Russia started a conversation with him in very broken Italian thinking he was one of the many Italian guests at the party. Mozzie did not dissuade her and listened intently to her murder the beautiful Italian language with her slightly nasal voice. The woman was in her mid-thirties and had a stunning body but he was immediately turned off by the visible dark roots peeking out from her scalp. He wanted to take her to a private room and spank her for ruining her native black hair and doing incredible damage to his ears with the terrible grammar in Italian. Her bottom was generous in proportion so he suspected she would be well fitted to his hand or his belt. Hiding his negative thoughts, Mozzie smiled and agreed with everything the beautiful woman was telling him. She was so taken with his obvious compatibility; she proceeded to search in his lap for his ever ready member unfolding at her unexpected touch.

The gentle strokes continued until the main course was served. At that point they all needed both hands to handle the cutlery and his rampant shaft slowly calmed back down. Mozzie had to admit the Russian blond's expertise in manipulating his cock was exciting and he was ready to forgive her for any shortcoming in Italian grammar or use of bleach in her hair. A sideways glance revealed a heaving bosom of impressive size with just a hint of a rouge tipped nipple. His silly cock started to rev up its engines again even as he dug into the Chicken "Kiev" resting nicely on his plate.

Both he and the blond skipped the dessert and headed to the bar to get a couple of cognacs. When he stood next to her, he realized how diminutive she actually was. The top of her head only came up to his neck. He tried to figure out the logistics for a standup fuck and figured he would have to put her in 6 inch heels to even have a chance of success. The thought of this knockout blond impaled on his cock made his pre-cum start to seep. He could see out of the corner of his eye that Scottish Lizzie was frowning at his new-found friend running her fingers around the curve of his ear.

The blond's lips came up close to that same ear and she whispered,

"My name is Vanya. I am born in Vladivostok. They tell me come to party and make guests happy. What can I do to make you happy? Is all free. We go upstairs, yes?"

Mozzie saw Anna smiling knowingly from the other side of the room. He figured she probably knew every word the Russian blond uttered.

He followed the blond against his better judgment, but he could see where things were headed as Scottish Lizzie staggered after Anna into the private study with a guard on the door.

The blond called Vanya was on her knees before he could even shut the door. Her oral skills were well practiced and gave testimony to the way Russian women entertained themselves on those long, cold nights. He ran his fingers through her lustrous blond hair and gave not a second thought to the origin of the hue.

Vanya ran her hand between his spread legs and cupped his ass cheek with a spicy touch. The introduction of her long nailed finger into his crack concerned him at first, but she bent it so the knuckle was pressing against his pulsating prostate. Mozzie then gave up all restraint and released his pent-up creamy cum into the beautiful woman's mouth with a frantic cry of genuine pleasure. Vanya licked him clean and replaced his semi-firm 9 and a half inch cock inside his trousers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.