Thoughts - Cover

Thoughts

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Chapter 4: After the divorce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: After the divorce - Bob tells his life story. Both the bad and the good. Like everyone he makes a lot of mistakes and admits to them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Swinging   First   Slow  

A big 'Thank You' to Estragon for his editing and making this story a much better read.

By the time the divorce was final I knew Carol and I were truly finished. During those early months the kids might stop by to see me. They never stayed long because there wasn't a lot to talk about. Their conversations were usually with their mother. I was just a listener. Once in a while I might order in a pizza if they brought the grandkids. They did like the hot tub.

I lived alone. I'd have dinner out most nights and sometimes meet friends for dinner. I was going to live the remainder of my life the way I wanted to. Sex again was going to be a big part of it. I found that I loved to get in the hot tub each night. It was even better when I had visitors.

I'll talk a little more about my family before going into my sex life. I might see my kids once a week. I kept a calendar on the fridge and whenever the grandkids had something at school I made sure I attended. I never sat with the family because Carol was always there. I just sat with friends.

I would stop by for birthdays and holidays. I'd always make an excuse why I couldn't stay long. I knew whenever Carol and I would be in the same room that everyone felt uneasy; I didn't want that. I still cared for her, after all we were married forty-two years. My feelings for her didn't just vanish.

I belonged to AAA and went and talked with their travel department. I knew they had trips all the time, at least every other week. I started by going on one day trips and tours. I asked about going by myself and they told me it was no problem. Everyone was very friendly. I would probably meet a lot of new friends.

I tell you about a few of my trips and tours. They became the highlight of my life.

My first trip I went to the Football Hall of Fame. It had been a long time since I had seen it. I then took in a number of stage performances and musical acts. I was really enjoying myself and did meet a lot of new people. I often thought how much better it would have been if Carol would have enjoyed the same things I did.

I met a number of women and we became friends. Once they found out I was single some became even closer. For most of the trips I would meet the bus in another town forty miles away. I didn't want to go with our local AAA because I didn't want to run in to people I knew. I was tired of explaining that Carol and I were no longer together.

I became close with a few of the women on some of the trips. I had their phone numbers and addresses and was asked to stop by sometime. Marge was my first since my divorce. She was in her fifties and divorced. She went on these tours with a group of other women who were her friends.

As we talked I told her I was recently divorced and wasn't interested in a relationship. I just wanted to travel a little and enjoy myself. She told me she didn't want a relationship either but she did like male companionship once in a while. She had no intention of getting married again.

I liked her, she was a good looking woman who was capable of looking good in a short dress or skirt. In fact all her friends were nice looking and seemed friendly. They are all fun to talk to. It was nice to talk to a woman without a lot of arguing about how bad I was.

On one red eye trip to Atlantic City, that was a one day trip, we spent time together. On the way home we sat together and they dimmed the lights on the bus. Most passengers liked to sleep coming back.

She put a blanket over our legs and I couldn't help putting my hand on her knee. She lifted up the hand rest between us and leaned against me. I slowly but methodically moved my hand up her thigh. She stared right at me and spread her legs. I moved my hand up her thigh and rubbed her mound and eventually pushed her panties aside and finger fucked her for a good half hour.

She had unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and began slowly giving me a hand job. She stopped and reached into her purse and took out a condom. I guess I looked at her kind of funny.

"We can't do it on the bus," I said to her quietly.

"We're not going to do it on the bus. The condom is in case you come, there won't be a mess to explain. Right now you're just getting a hand job. If you want more you will have to come to my house when we get back and after my girlfriends drop me off at home."

I felt like a teenager getting away with something on a school bus.

I did come in the condom and she was right, no mess. I fingered her into a mini orgasm. She took some tissues out of her purse for me to wipe my finger on. I smelled my fingers and she just smiled. For what it's worth, I did go to her house when we got back and spent most of the night having sex.

Since I wasn't afraid to have oral sex, Marge was really thrilled. She told me it's been years since a man has gone down on her. She was a damn good sex partner and we have been together a few times. Marge told me I was welcome back anytime. Friends with benefits, I like that.

On other tours I met up with other women. I have to admit I was really enjoying myself. There was going to be a few overnight tours that I thought about going on but everything was double occupancy. I talked with our tour director and she did say she would see what she could do. I did tell her I wasn't interested in rooming with other men and she just laughed.

The next trip was to Branson Missouri and was an overnighter. Sue got back to me and asked me if I would mind rooming with Marge and one of her friends. They were willing to share their room but I had to be discreet. Needless to say I said yes. I still remember the smile on Marge and Ellen's face as I boarded the bus.

Branson was great and I would love to go back again but my night with Marge and Ellen was even better. As we entered the room I did feel a bit nervous. There was two queen size beds. I was pretty sure sex was going to happen since I had been with Marge before.

Ellen excused herself and went to put on her nightclothes. It ended up being a sexy nightgown. While Ellen was in the bathroom Marge asked me if I had a problem with a three-way. Needless to say I told her I didn't mind. I didn't tell her but I had never had one. She got me a glass of water and handed me a blue pill. "I think you just might need this."

I had never taken pills before and really didn't know what to expect. Ellen came out of the bathroom and Marge took her clothes off right there in the room. Ellen was laughing at how surprised I looked. She came up to me and kissed me while Marge put on her nightgown. These two women wasted their time with the nightgowns because within fifteen minutes we were all naked and on one bed.

Marge had told Ellen how good I ate pussy and I started there. I lay on by back and Ellen who was tiny, maybe a hundred and twenty pounds straddled my face and I began working on her pussy. It was then I got a small surprise.

"Damn, that feels so good. Eat my pussy, Oh, so good; my husband won't eat me. God, that feels so good," said Ellen.

Ellen was married. I decided to show her how good I really could be. I turned her over and buried my face in her pussy. I tongued her clit and fingered her at the same time. She was making one hell of a lot of noise. Then she came. "Mother Fucker, that was great. I want it again before we leave here tomorrow."

Marge was laughing and said, "My turn!"

My cock was rock hard and Marge laid on her back as I lifted her legs and buried my cock in her. I love the sight of seeing a woman's legs in the air and slightly spread. Her puffy pussy was glistening and waiting for my cock. I guess I've seen too many porno films but seeing that pussy ready for the taking is a big turn on for me.

I fucked Marge starting out slow and kept gaining speed and we had a real rhythm going. We could hear the squishy sounds every time I pumped in and out. It wasn't long before she came. I still hadn't come and Ellen got on all fours and told me to take her from behind, which I did.

I know for sure, all pussies aren't alike. Ellen's felt so much different than Marge's. I will say both were great. Ellen screamed out when she reached an orgasm and I pushed hard into her and released a large load of cum deep into her.

Ellen got up and said she needed a shower. She hadn't been fucked like that in a very long time. Marge and I laughed as Ellen headed into the bathroom. Marge got back in bed with me and we just cuddled. I rubbed her breasts and started kissing them. It wasn't long before her nipples were hard. She reached down and started masturbating me and I was getting hard again. I guess those pills really do work.

I lay on my back and she straddled me, my cock pushing into her. I loved the woman on top position so I can see my cock going in and out and the juices running out of my partner and coating my cock. I lasted longer this time. Ellen was out of the shower and watching us.

"Damn you two! I just took a shower and now I'm getting horny all over again." I had to laugh and asked Ellen to straddle my face and I would take care of her problem. Marge didn't mind because she was riding me royally. Her juices were flowing.

Ellen put her pussy over my mouth and I began by pushing my tongue into her again. I had one woman going fast and furious riding my cock and another gently riding my tongue.

I heard Marge scream out and press down hard as I shot a load up into her. She sat there for a good five minutes just rocking on my cock. I stayed with Ellen till I felt her orgasm on my mouth. She pressed down hard making it hard for me to breathe. I did my best not to break her orgasm and breathed through my nose.

A couple of minutes later both women got off of me. I got up to take a shower and a couple of minutes later Marge was in there with me to wash my back. I soaped her up and finger fucked her with three fingers. She came rather quickly and we finished our shower.

When we went back to the room Ellen was already in bed. It did look like she was sleeping. Marge joined her and I had a bed to myself. After that evening I slept like a baby.

The next day on the bus trip home Sue asked me if the accommodations were good. I told her they couldn't have been better. No one else on the bus had a clue.

I did make a couple of more overnight trips with Ellen and Marge. We never did talk about Ellen's marriage, which I thought was best. If her husband wasn't eating her pussy he had no idea what he was missing. It was probably why she looked elsewhere.

Back at the home front, I found a couple of partners close to home I'd like to tell you about. One morning as I was walking I ran into one of our friends from church. I've known Cindy for a lot of years. Her kids were a couple of years behind mine in school. All our kids grew up together and were all good friends. She had a son who lived in town and a daughter who lived in Florida.

She divorced her first husband many years ago. He was an alcoholic, big time. His parents were business owners and on the wealthy side. Cindy was one of the more popular girls in her high school, very good looking and head cheerleader. It wasn't a surprise that they married. A few years after her divorce she met Tom. Not my best friend Tom but another teacher where she taught elementary school.

They dated and eventually got married. Tom ended up with cancer and died three years ago. He was a really nice guy. After that Cindy met an older man she dated but it wasn't a love affair. He lived in another city and maybe would come down and visit one a month. I met him at church. Of course I haven't been there for a good nine months.

Cindy was always a flirt. She and my wife were good friends. I always liked Cindy and hugged her whenever I saw her. When she saw me on the street she came up and gave me a hug. "I've missed you, how are you doing?" she asked.

"Fine, just doing my own thing. How about you?" I asked.

"Same-o, same-o, not much new. I see Carol at church. She seems happy but she doesn't talk about you. Always about the grandkids. So, what do you do now that you're a single man?" She smiled when she said it.

"I travel a little bit and enjoy the hot tub most every night. You're welcome to come and join me," I smiled when I said it.

"I might just take you up on that. My back and neck have been stiff lately."

I wasn't sure if she was kidding or not but I told her I usually go in after dark so my peeping neighbors don't watch me. I had blinds installed so the neighbors couldn't see into my patio where I had the hot tub.

"Well, I have to finish my walk. If you're interested in the hot tub, I'll be going in around nine tonight." I gave her a hug and was on my way.

Cindy only lived a block away. I would often see her walk or ride a bike by the house. She dyed her hair red and I thought was sexy. Her daughter Marie was a beautiful woman who was homecoming queen years ago. I figured that was what Cindy looked like at that age.

I was about to get in the hot tub when I heard a knock on the patio door. It was Cindy. "I came to the back door so your nosy neighbors didn't see me. Is the hot tub offer still open?"

"Of course, I was just getting ready to get in."

Cindy slipped off her sweats and had a two piece bathing suit on. She looked great. I got in the tub first and then held her hand as she got in. I gave her the seat with the most jets and turned on the bubbles. I keep the tub at ninety-nine degrees year round. I only lower it for the grandkids.

"Oh shit! This feels so darn good. I could stay in here forever."

"You're welcome to come over most anytime. I just ask that you call first. I have company once in a while and some nights I'm not home."

"Sounds fair enough, I know I'll be back. Does Carol ever come and see you?"

"No, we don't associate much. We're cordial if we run in to each other but I try to keep my distance. What about you and your friend Don?"

"I see him maybe once a month. That's about it. Damn, I love the hot tub. It feels so darn good. No wonder you go in every night."

I had a smile on my face while looking at Cindy. "What? You're thinking about something. What is it? Did I do or say something?"

"It's something I remember about twenty years ago. It just made me smile."

"Is it about me? Did I do something stupid?" asked Cindy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.