Inseparable
Part I

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Romantic Sex Story: Part I - Sometimes twins are truly inseparable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

My twin brother Abel and I were born only three minutes apart. I was born first and then he came out three minutes later so silent, my mother thought he was a stillborn and began to cry. It took just a few seconds for the doctors to examine him and assure my mother he was alive.

Not me. I was crying hysterically. My mother says my tiny arms were up in the air like I was trying to grasp something. She says when they lay me in her arms I calmed down but was still desperately trying to find something. Then they laid Abel right next to me. My mom says Abel and I were placed close to each other and he reached out slightly and our hands touched. She says that's when I stopped crying and just sobbed quietly.

The doctor joked and said I was crying because I had spent the last nine months in my mom's belly with my brother and once we were separated, I went ballistic. My mom would tell me that story every time after Abel and I fought.

It's not like we fought physically, unless you count play wrestling. We just argued like any normal brother and sister do. We called each other ugly face or stupid face. You know, the silly things siblings call one another.

We shared a bedroom from birth until we were six years old. My father had finally landed a decent paying job with the Police force and we moved to a new house where Abel and I got our own rooms.

"Thank goodness I don't have to share a room with you anymore stupid face," he said and lightly pushed me.

My parents were outside getting some of the boxes from our move and Abel and I were in the house exploring our new rooms. His was next to mine but mine was bigger.

"Yeah I don't have to see you every morning ugly face!" I snapped and shoved him hard.

"Hey! Watch it, snot eater!"

"Ear waxer taster!" I shot back.

"Ok! That's enough!" Mom scorned as she came in with two big boxes. She placed them down. "Am I going to have to tell you the story again where you two were miserable because you were separated?"

"No mom. Please don't!" Abel pleaded. I seconded that.

My dad followed with two bigger boxes. "I think that's all Elena," he said to my mother.

"These two are fighting more than ever. I'm glad they are going to have their own rooms."

My dad glared at my brother and I. "You two better stop your fighting before I ground both of you. That means no TV for two weeks!"

Two weeks! For a child that seems like an eternity, so whenever mom and dad weren't around, that's when Abel and I fought.

We continued our name calling and bickering as any normal siblings do. It wasn't until we were twelve years old and the movie Titanic was showing on HBO. Our parents were out for the night, having one of their famous "date nights." Abel and I were in the living room, the only room with a TV, sitting on the couch next to each other.

When Kate Winslet took off her robe to let Leonardo Dicaprio paint her, I saw Abel shift in his seat and look down.

I giggled. He'd seen naked women before because he once saw our mom naked when he accidentally walked into the bathroom just as she'd gotten out of the shower. Abel had screamed and I made fun of him and never let him forget it.

"What are you laughing at?" He growled.

"Does Kate Winslet remind you of mom?" I teased.

Abel groaned. "Shut up stupid face!"

I laughed.

"Kate is much, much prettier and more fun to look at than mom." He said boldly.

I turned to look at him. "Oh, so I see you don't think girls are gross anymore huh?"

He stared straight at the TV. "Nope. At least not Kate Winslet."

"Like she'd ever go out with you," I said jokingly.

He looked over at me. "You never know. I bet you're drooling over Leonardo Dicaprio huh?"

I wrinkled my nose. "Eww no! Boys are gross."

He laughed. "Yeah right. I heard you like Chase Thompson."

I frowned. "No I don't! Lucy is just saying that because SHE likes him. Not ME!" Lucy was my best friend at the time and I'd told her in secrecy that I kind of liked Chase and she told everyone! At that time I was mad at her and we'd had our little spat.

"You like Chase! You like Chase!" Abel taunted me.

I pushed him and he let himself fall to the side of the couch. He kept laughing at me.

"Shut up already! I want to watch this movie!"

I crossed my arms and pouted. I could still hear Abel laughing quietly. Once his laughing subsided, we watched the movie in silence. The normal silence turned awkward when Kate and Leonardo were making love in the car. I felt myself squirm in my seat.

I felt Abel looking at me. I turned to look at him and saw no expression at all.

"What?" I asked haughtily.

"You ... um ... have you kissed someone yet?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah," I lied.

His eyes widened. "Who?"

"None of your business!" I snapped.

"You haven't kissed anyone! You liar!" Abel said.

I sighed. "Have you?"

"Yeah."

"Who?" I was curious now.

"Someone you don't know. Someone that doesn't go to our school."

I groaned. "You're such a liar! You haven't kissed anyone!"

"Neither have you!"

"So?"

"So?" He mocked me.

"Quit saying you have when you haven't ugly face!"

"You need to stop lying too, stupid face!"

I pushed him again and he pushed me back.

We were quiet again. The movie continued to play but I couldn't concentrate because I felt Abel staring at me.

"Hey Angie," he called me. My name is Angela but Abel had called me Angie ever since I can remember.

I turned. He was closer to me now. His face was only inches away from mine.

"What?" I whispered.

"You want to kiss?"

I gulped. "No! That's gross!"

He laughed. "It won't be like a gross kiss like they do in the movies. Just like our lips touching. So that way, if any of our friends ask us if we've kissed someone we won't be lying."

"I'm not going to tell my friends I kissed my own brother!" I yelped.

"Shut up! You don't have to tell them WHO you kissed, stupid! You just have to say you HAVE kissed someone and you really won't be lying. It's not like I'm going to go brag to MY friends and say I kissed you, stupid face."

I felt my face get hot. "Don't call me that anymore ok?"

"Well you call me ugly face all the time!" He argued.

"Ok, whatever! So you want to ... kiss?" I asked nervously.

He nodded and moved closer to me. He cupped my chin and just as he moved closer I started to laugh. He groaned and moved away from me.

"I'm sorry," I said in between laughs.

"You're so childish," he said sounding like an adult.

"Ok, I'm sorry. Look, we can try it again." I said composing myself.

He sighed and moved closer to me again. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. His lips were warm and soft. I pressed my lips against his. He pulled back slowly. I hadn't noticed my eyes were still closed until he spoke.

"Ok, so see ... we did it. Now we can't lie and say we haven't kissed anyone."

I opened my eyes and Abel sat back and continued watching the movie. I watched the movie too only I couldn't stop shaking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.