Wide Open Plains
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Joe Waters was a Western movie stunt man who somehow traveled through time to the West of 1876. He started out as a bounty hunter because there were no other jobs available, and that turned out to be his lucky day. He found two wives and a fortune in gold. He had plenty of chance to use his Starr DA in.44 caliber as he lived through a tumultuous year.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Time Travel   Historical   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Violence  

The next morning right after breakfast, the two women grilled me on whether or not I still wanted to be married to them. I answered a enthusiastic YES, so Joan, who appeared to be the spokeswoman for the pair, said, "Okay, in that case, we have something ta show ya."

They led me out to where the wagons were parked and pulled aside some of the bed in the lighter wagon. Joan showed me a trapdoor and asked me to open it. I did, and I saw a medium sized strongbox in a well hidden cavity. Sue said, "Ta show ya how well that was hidden, Jack didn't find it, even though he went over the wagon several times."

I was impressed, but not half as much as when Joan used her key to open the box. Inside were bag after bag of gold coins. There were nine bags, and Joan said, "Inside each bag is $1,000 in gold bars and coins. This here is our profit from six years of running the freight line. We started up just after the three of us got married."

That's when I said, "Okay, I'm impressed. Now I have something to show y'all." I pulled off my money belt and dumped out my gold into the top of the strong box. The women gasped, and I said, "There was $2,764 there the last time I counted it, but I have added some and taken some since then, so I'm not sure exactly how much there is there right now. We'll add about $500 when we collect the bounties owed us and sell the horses and what not. Ladies, it looks to me like we have almost $12,000 in gold between us. That gives us a lot of freedom to decide what to do over the next few years."

I was subjected to another one of those big hugs my ladies were known for and that I loved so much. We packed up and headed out for the county seat to claim our bounties. While we were riding along, I pulled up to Sue's wagon and asked her, "Honey, can you and Joan handle guns well enough to defend yourselves. I am certain that will be necessary later on this year and next, and I don't want y'all to be taken by another bandit and rapist."

"No, Joe. Our former husband felt that using a gun was not lady-like and discouraged us from even trying."

"That was very stupid of him! We are going to take care of that problem as soon as possible. There's nobody around here, so we can start your learning program right away. I'll tell Joan to pull over, and you come in behind her."

We pulled to the side of the road, and the women climbed down from the wagons. "My Dears, I am afraid that your education had been neglected over some silly man's idea of what's proper for women to do. Well, I'll state right now: no wife of mine is ever going to be without some means of protecting herself in case I might not be around!

"We'll start out with pistols and go from there." I took out my pistol and unloaded it by removing the cylinder. That way, in an emergency, I could get it back into full operation within 10 seconds or so.

I started with Joan, simply because she was a little smaller than Sue, not much, but some. I handed her the pistol and told her to hold it like she was about to shoot it. Well, there was some fumbling, but she finally managed to get it in a semblance of a proper grip. That .44 was just too damned big for her hand! She even had trouble holding the pistol with two hands while she dry fired it. That settled the argument as far as Joan was concerned.

I next handed the pistol to Sue. Her hand was a little larger than Joan's, but she still had the same kind of problems that Joan had. "Okay, Ladies, that answers the most critical question. Y'all both are going to need a smaller pistol. I ain't worried about you doing some sort of fast draw nonsense, so y'all can use both hands to hold the gun while you shoot it. Nevertheless, y'all both seem to be destined to use a .38 just because your hands just aren't big enough for a .44. That's a small problem, so we will forget about it as of right now.

"Every town we pass through that has a gun shop is going to get a visit from us. We will try to find you Starr DAs like mine, except in .38 caliber. As soon as we do find them, y'all will start practicing with them until I am satisfied that y'all can defend yourselves.

"Okay, that's it for now. Let's get back on the road."

We had no luck in finding the guns I wanted until we got to the county seat. A gun shop there had three of the Starr DAs in .38 caliber. The owner had them marked down to distress prices because everybody wanted the more macho .44 caliber version. I took all three guns just on speculation. Both of my wives had pretty big tits, so we decided that they should go with the crossdraw holster like I used.

That simplified things because it meant that they could use slightly modified conventional holsters like I did. I bought a belt for each of them, along with an ammunition pouch and extra cylinders. In a burst of enthusiasm, I bought a case of .38 ammunition. Hell, we could afford it, and I wanted those women to be able to shoot adequately in as short a time as possible.

We ate lunch and headed to make our last delivery. We only had a few miles to go to get there, and actually finished up and collected our money before dark. The town had a hotel, so we checked in. We sat on the upstairs veranda in rocking chairs and discussed what our next action should be. The women were tired of the freight business, so that settled that as far as I was concerned. We decided to sell the larger of the two wagons and the four mule team tomorrow. We could go anywhere we wished in the other wagon, and it did a very good job of hiding our money.

The next question was what were we going to do with the rest of our lives. I announced emphatically that I had no interest in opening a store and becoming a glorified clerk. I wanted something that allowed me to move around. The women agreed that was a good idea until children showed up, but we would have to come up with a new plan after that.

Frankly, I had not considered that, but I had to agree that the women were correct. Furthermore, Joan was 22 and Sue was 21, and that was getting a bit old to start having kids in this day and age. I didn't agree, but I kept my mouth shut. How could I tell them about women in the 21st century as old as 45 or so having their first baby without having my wives think that I had gone crazy. Oh, well, sometimes I was smart enough not to talk too much.

I did comment on my newfound poker prowess, and I would like to try that when we had to settle down. However, I proposed that we keep on bounty hunting until that time came along. I pointed out that they could take an active part in the endeavor when they learned to shoot. That struck a chord, and they promised to work on their shooting skills until they learned to shoot as well as I did. Again, I kept my mouth shut and did not tell them how long I had been practicing to get as good as I was. There was no point in discouraging their enthusiasm.

In any case, I wanted to put some distance between us and the Red River. Therefore, we decided to take the light wagon and head for Dallas. We could decide on our next step when we got there. The women were delighted with the idea of the footloose, nomadic existence that I proposed; I wondered how long that would last.

The next morning, Joan was feeling a little sore again, and I was feeling the effects of our fun, but I had mentioned that I wanted both women to shave off their "beard," and Joan agreed to try it this morning. Uh-oh, I knew that we were headed for trouble as soon as I saw the way she was holding the razor. A straight-razor was nothing to fool around with, so I panicked. I told her that she had better let me do the shaving because I was afraid that she would cut herself.

Her face lit up at the thought of me playing with her pussy, so she was immediately agreeable to my offer. I had never shaved anybody else before, and I was not too sure how successful I would be. However, I could not back down now, and I got to work. The job only took twice as long as it should have, and Joan giggled like mad while I worked. She was especially giggly when I had to pull on her pussy lips with my left hand while I shaved her with my right. Eventually, I was done with Joan, but Sue announced that it was now her turn. Now that I'd had some practice, the job went faster than it did with Joan, but we still almost missed breakfast by the time I was finished and we were all dressed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.