Taking a Chance
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Glairing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Greg is a geeky IT worker who lusts after Kathy, a sexy coworker in sales. Greg finds something interesting in an email and ends up having to take a chance to get what he wants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

The drive home didn't take long. Greg lived a few miles from his office in an older, but nice apartment building. He had a 4th floor apartment with a small terrace that sported a nice view of the city. Greg liked this city. Big enough to have everything he needed, but not so huge that everything was clogged up. He had noticed that over the last few years the traffic was slowly getting worse, and there were more and more people.

I guess lots of people have heard about how nice it is here and decided to move here as well. Can't really blame them, I guess.

Walking into his apartment, his cat, Sam, met him at the door and started weaving in between his legs like he always did when Greg got home. Greg reached down and scratched the cat between the ears.

"Have a good day napping while I was out earning a living so that I can feed your majesty?"

Sam just purred and continued to enjoy the scratching.

"Enough for now, buster, I have to get out of this tie and figure out what we're going to eat."

Sam followed him into his bedroom, still purring. Greg unwound the tie from around his neck and hung it up on the tie rack in his closet. He then took his shoes and socks off. The shoes went onto the shelf built into the closet with his other shoes, while the socks got put into the dirty clothes hamper. Next came the white dress shirt, first removing the pen stuck in the pocket. That went in the dirty clothes as well. Finally, after taking out his wallet, keys and cell phone, he took his slacks off. The wallet, keys and cellphone went onto the dresser. The pants got hung up on a hanger on one side of the closet that served as his slightly worn, but not completely dirty place to put clothes. Finally, he rummaged around in a drawer, found a comfy pair of shorts and pulled t-shirt from a hanger.

Greg sneezed. Sam jumped in the air and zoomed out of the room.

Hope I'm not catching a cold. Oh wait, I was crawling on the floor for marketing all day. It's probably just the dust messing with my allergies. Better take an allergy pill tonight to head that off at the pass.

Remembering the crawling on the floor reminded him that he should probably put his pants in the dirty clothes, they probably had dirt and junk all over them. Greg went back to the closet and took his pants off the hanger and tossed them into the hamper.

Having finished that, he grabbed his cell phone to put on the charger and went into the kitchen. Walking down the hallway, he noticed Sam peeking around the corner at him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.