A Happy Accident  - Cover

A Happy Accident

Copyright© 2011 by Jsoly

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mother accidentally sees her son naked. This leads her to let him see her in a skimpy outfit, and thus begins a torrid affair.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Size  

I spent the rest of that summer juggling spending enough time with Mom to keep her happy and satisfied, and spending enough time with my friends to not give them reason to wonder why I wanted to spend so much time at home. Mom did the same with her friends and our family. It wasn't easy for either of us, and there were times when the demands to show a normal face to the world kept us from having sex for most of the day. After those days we would stay up late, fucking deep into the morning, trying to make up for lost time.

It was on one of these days, three weeks after we had started fucking, that I had my next unforgettable sexual experience with my mother. It was my sixteenth birthday weekend, and we had gone to my grandparents (her parents) for a cookout. Her sister and brother were there with their spouses and kids. We had a good time, and I got some nice presents, but the family gathering extended late into the evening. As always, it was difficult to be that close to Mom and not be able to touch her. We made it through that evening with giving anything away, and as we finally got in her car to head home, Mom said to me while she turned the key "God, I need you, baby! When we get home, birthday boy, I'm going to wear you out!"

I looked at her and said, "Is that your birthday present to me, Mom? Your pussy?"

As we began to drive off, she smiled and said, "No, silly. You have my pussy every day. No, tonight you get something special."

I was intrigued, and my excitement began to build, both from her promise of her offering something special to me, and also from the fact that I could at last express my desire to her now that we were finally alone.

I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled out my slowly stiffening cock. My mom glanced over at me and gasped when she got a view of my exposed cock lit up by the streetlights as I stroked myself to hardness. "I've been dying to get this into you all day long, Mom", I said. This was the first time I had ever pulled out my cock for her outside of our house, and even though we were enclosed in the nighttime privacy of her car, I still felt the thrill of being so daring.

Mom took her right hand off the wheel and dropped it into my lap, wrapping her fingers around my cock. I scooted over on the seat a little so that she didn't have to reach so far, and the warmth of her hand around my dick and the thrill of sexual contact with my mother while other people were in their cars around us and walking down the street as we drove by them brought me to full erection.

Mom began to stroke me slowly, stealing glances down at me as the interior of the car went from dark to light and back to dark with the passing streetlights. This went on for several seconds, both of us moaning softly at the intimate connection, until we came up to a red light. Mom had to brake harder than normal to stop because she was so distracted from driving by moving her hand up and down on my cock. She did manage to stop on time though, and as soon the car came to a complete halt, she half turned towards me, staring at my cock as she began to stroke me harder and faster, closing her hand around me to grasp me tightly.

I groaned loudly at the increased tempo of her strokes, and said "Yeah Mom, that feels good!" She didn't say a word. She just continued to jack me off vigorously, oblivious to the people crossing the street in front of us as she pumped her hand on my cock. I began to watch these people, wondering what they would think if they knew what was going on inside our car, and what they would think if they knew that we were mother and son.

That thought really turned me on, and ever since then I've had a fantasy about fucking my mom in public. It remains just a fantasy to this day. I'm not stupid enough to take a crazy chance with her in public, and I know that the reality would be so much more nerve-wracking than the fantasy. Still, every once in a while, when we're together around other people but can't really be seen, I'll cop a feel of her ass or pussy or tits, or take her hand and place it on my cock. Mom doesn't really discourage me from doing this, always smiling at me when I feel her up, and giving my cock a squeeze when I place her hand on it, but she does always tell me to be careful.

Mom has told me that she shares my fantasy of having sex in public, but like me she knows that it would be crazy and stupid of us to actually try to go through with it. As she often reminds me whenever we talk about it, we're not just another couple. We're mother and son, and the repercussions of being caught are so much greater for us than they are for other people.

My mom was so engrossed in masturbating me in the car that she didn't immediately notice that the light had turned green. A honk from the car behind us startled us both back to reality, and my mom quickly removed her hand from my dick as she pulled away from the intersection. I scooted back over to my side of the car as discreetly as possible, wondering if the person in the car behind us could tell what we had been doing.

Mom stole another quick glance at my erection as she drove, groaning in frustration. "You've got to put that away, baby", she said. "I have to concentrate on driving or I'll get us in a wreck, and I can't do that when you're waving that big thing at me. Put it away for now, and I promise I'll play with it when we get home. Please?"

For a second, the thought of leaving myself exposed to torment her flashed through my mind, but I thought better about it. We weren't that far from our house, so a few more minutes of waiting wasn't too bad, and the last thing I wanted was to cause an accident by distracting her, so I tried to stuff my hard cock back into my pants.

I don't think women really appreciate how impossible it is for a man to put a hard dick back into his pants while sitting down. After several futile and even a little bit painful attempts, I gave up and pulled my shirt over it, hoping it would soften enough by the time we got home.

Mom saw the trouble I was having, and laughed at my predicament. When I pulled my shirt over myself, she laughed even louder, and said "That'll teach you for teasing me. It's too big to put back, huh?"

I laughed with her, and as we pulled up into our driveway and Mom stopped the car, she looked over at me and laughed again, saying "What are you going to do now?"

I was a little perplexed. I couldn't just get out of the car and expose myself to the neighborhood. Even though it was dark outside, our driveway was lighted, and several of our neighbors were outside, enjoying the pleasant summer evening. Mom chuckled at me as she removed the car keys from the ignition and opened her door. "Don't take too long, honey. I'll be waiting for you inside whenever you're ready." With another loud laugh she closed the car door and walked to our front door, leaving me stuck there with a hard-on.

I sat alone in the car for a few minutes, trying to will my erection away. After a little while, I knew that that was not going to happen. As much as I tried not to think about it, my mind kept returning to the fact that my mom was waiting inside the house for me. I kept picturing her inside there getting naked, and recalling the excitement of her stroking me in the car just a few minutes earlier. Those memories and images, along with the fact that I had already spent most of the day in frustration at not being able to touch her made me soon realize that my hard-on wasn't going anywhere.

Knowing this, and anxious to get into the house, I lay down on the front seat. I unsnapped my pants and, knowing that it would be useless to try to get myself back into my underwear, I closed my pants back around my cock and carefully zipped back up. I pulled my shirt back over my cock and tried to get out of the car. This wasn't nearly as easy as it sounds. My cock was erect nearly up to the point where my ribs met, and I couldn't bend at the waist without sending jolts of pain through the shaft of my dick. I scooted down on the seat until I was almost kneeling on the floor of the front seat, leaning back to keep my spine straight, and opened the car door.

It still wasn't easy to extricate myself. Trying to get out of that car without exposing myself or making my situation obvious to anyone watching was one of the more difficult things I have ever done. In the end, picturing my mom laughing uproariously at my difficulties and sacrificing some pain to make my exit look more normal helped me to accomplish the task. Once I was finally out, I sighed in relief and closed the door, thankful that my shirt was loose fitting enough to not make it apparent that I had an enormous erection hidden underneath it. If it had been daylight out, it might have been touch-and-go, but the dim light in the driveway helped my concealment. I walked awkwardly to the front door, extremely self-conscious.

Once inside, I let out an ever bigger sigh of relief. My mom was nowhere to be seen, so I assumed she was waiting for me in our bedroom. Excitement quickly banished my relief, and I stripped down right there, luxuriating in the pleasure of removing my clothes. I gathered them up and completely naked, my erection bobbing up and down in front of me, leading the way; I walked upstairs to have sex with my mother.

As I neared the top of the stairs, I could see a soft shimmering light bathing the wall in the hallway leading to our bedroom. My mother had lit candles in preparation for my arrival. My heart began to beat faster at the romantic gesture. Mom had lit candles for our love-making several times before, and it was wonderful to see her naked body in the gentle flickering glow of the candles, and their faintly floral smell mixed with the scent of her arousal was always pleasant and stimulating.

I entered the bedroom, and if I hadn't already been hard, the vision that greeted me of my gorgeous mother laying on her side on the bed in a sheer black baby-doll negligee and matching panties as the soft light flickered off her olive skin would have gotten my dick hard instantly. She was propped up on her elbow, smiling sweetly at me as I paused in the doorway to stare, drinking in the sight of her and fixing it my memory.

I had seen my mother naked so many times in the last few weeks that you would think that seeing her in sexy lingerie wouldn't faze me, but it did. There were so many times when I would look at her and be knocked over by how beautiful she was, even when she was fully clothed or wasn't deliberately trying to look sexy for me, that seeing her now lying on the bed waiting for me in sheer lace completely rocked my world.

She looked amazing. She had let her hair down, and it spilled over her shoulder to the top of her breasts. Her face was as beautiful as always, but my eyes were drawn to how the black material of the negligee contrasted with her skin. The effect was striking. I could clearly see her areola and nipples through the thin material, but enough of her breasts were concealed by the thicker lace pattern to make me look harder to view the bare skin underneath the transparent film of her baby-doll.

There was no lace pattern on the rest of her negligee, and I could clearly see her flat stomach underneath it and the black waistband of her panties. The baby-doll came to an end at the top of her thighs. Her beautiful legs were bare, and the curve of her ass was accentuated by her having bent her left leg up and placing it in front of her right leg. The candle-light flickered in dancing waves on her skin, enhancing the illusion of her being both clothed and naked at the same time. She was simply stunning, and I wished I had a camera so that I could capture her beauty at that moment forever. As it was, I stared for what seemed a long while, engraving the image in my soul.

Her smile slowly widened as she waited for me to stop staring. She knew the effect she was having on me, and was pleased by how much I was so obviously appreciating her. I was now glad it had taken me so long to get out of the car, because otherwise she would never have had enough time to prepare her welcome. I was amazed that she had managed it so swiftly as it was, because while it had taken me some time to compose myself in the car and undress downstairs, it hadn't been all that long. Then it occurred to me that she had had all this planned beforehand.

I felt a surge of love and lust at that revelation. She had imagined this scene and had planned it ahead of time because she loved me, and because she wanted to arouse me so that I would make love to her.

"You are so beautiful, Mom" I finally managed to say after several seconds of simply staring at her. I entered the bedroom slowly, closing the door behind me to wall us into our own little world, and walked over to the chair next to the dresser to deposit my clothes on top of where she had placed hers when she had changed. I then walked up to the edge of the bed, pausing once more to take in every inch of the vision she was presenting to me. "Wow" I said softly, "this is incredible. You look so hot in that thing, Mom! Is this what you meant by having something special in mind?"

Mom took a quick glance down at herself as she lay there, then back up at me. "This is part of it, sweetheart, but not all of it. Do you really like it?"

"I love it, Mom!" I said. "You are always beautiful, but you look so sexy like that, I..." I paused, trying to find some way to put into words what seeing her like that meant to me. I couldn't come up with anything adequate, so I just tried to let her know as best as I could. "I have never, ever seen anything so completely and absolutely breathtakingly beautiful in my life. Ever. You're amazing, Mom, and I love you so much for doing this for me."

Apparently that was good enough for her, because her eyes began to tear up with happiness at my compliment. She placed her fingers on her lips in a quick gesture that I found very sexy and endearing. Then she composed herself quickly and said, "Thank you, baby. I'm so happy you like it." Then she looked at me sexily and said "I bought it just for you, sweetheart." She then held out her hand to me, inviting me to take it and get onto the bed with her. "Now come here and kiss me" she said as I accepted her invitation.

I climbed on the bed and lay next to her as she rolled over onto her back. She spread her legs and I slipped my right leg between hers, my cock contacting her hip as my thigh pressed against her thinly covered pussy. She wrapped her left hand around my back and pulled me close, bringing my head down until our lips met in a soft kiss. Her hand rode up my back to rest gently against the back of my head as our kiss deepened, our lips and tongues slowly dancing with each other.

I reached up with my right hand and laid it on her left breast, feeling its firmness and weight in my hand as I gently began to squeeze while flicking my thumb across her nipple. Mom moaned at the stimulation, and her right hand, which had been resting on my lower back, began to caress up and down, from the middle of my back down to my ass, where it lingered to caress my cheeks. Then she slid her fingers between the split of my ass as her hand began its upward journey to my back again.

Our kiss became more passionate, and we both began to moan louder as our lust increased. Mom began to thrust her crotch against my thigh sinuously as I squeezed her tit with more urgency, using my thumb and forefinger to pinch and pull on her nipple. I pressed my thigh against her, increasing the pressure on her slowly riding pussy. This action also forced my cock to press more firmly against her body. I wasn't thrusting against her yet though, because I didn't want to risk bringing myself close to orgasm. I just wanted to keep myself hard for her, and to let her feel the evidence of how much she aroused me against her skin through the wispy material of her negligee.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.