A Happy Accident  - Cover

A Happy Accident

Copyright© 2011 by Jsoly

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother accidentally sees her son naked. This leads her to let him see her in a skimpy outfit, and thus begins a torrid affair.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Size  

After a week of near constant and very often intense sex, Saturday finally arrived. Mom didn't have to work that day, and it was great to laze around in bed for a good portion of the morning, holding her next to me as she drowsed. We made love gently that morning, my beautiful mother underneath me as I slowly moved in and out of her. She stared into my eyes as I fucked her that morning, telling me how much she loved me, closing her eyes only when she came. It wasn't one of those crazy hard orgasms like she sometimes had, but it was equally as thrilling to me to hear the rapid intake of her breath and watch her face contort as her orgasm rocked her softly. As I lay on top of her and inside her, all I could think of was how beautiful she was when she came.

We finally got out of bed mid-morning, alternately taking showers and getting dressed. We ate breakfast, and spent the rest of the morning sitting with each other, talking and laughing, getting to know the sides of each other that a strict mother/son relationship had kept hidden.

It was a beautiful morning, sunny and not too hot, and Mom suggested we go somewhere and have some fun. All week long, after Mom got home from work, we had spent all our time in the house making love, even though, except for one thunderstorm, each evening had been a beautiful summer night. I had refused all offers from my friends to go out, until they were beginning to wonder what was up. I made up a story about not feeling well, but I knew eventually I would have to continue the appearance of life as normal. So, despite how much I wanted to stay home all day and make love to my mother, I agreed to her suggestion.

We decided to go to a local church carnival. We spent a few hours there, going on the rides, playing the carnival games, and snacking on the assortment of foods. Normally I would have thought of it as lame. The rides were tame and boring, the games were set up to make certain that most people lost, and the food was mostly deep-fried and not very good. Being there with Mom, though, made it fun. She was having such a good time, laughing with delight when I won a small prize for her at one of the games, and with glee on the rides, that I had a much better time than I thought it was possible to have at one of those little carnivals.

It was a real kick to spend that afternoon with her. There were many people there who knew us, and would come up to us say "Hi" or have a short conversation, so Mom and I were not able to show any overt inappropriate affection towards each other, but every so often when our eyes would meet a look would pass between us that spoke loudly to each other about our desire. We were secret lovers, and a simple glance, or a touch on the arm, were enough to express our real thoughts and feelings.

Once, when we were eating some fried dough, Mom looked me in the eye as she licked her fingers clean. She didn't make it a spectacle, so that anyone watching wouldn't think twice about her gesture, but I knew she was telling me that she was thinking about sucking my cock. I was a little nervous about being out in public for the first time with her after the change in our relationship, so instead of taking a lick at my own snack to tell her I wanted to lick her pussy, I just smiled at her as discreetly as possible.

It was a little difficult to maintain decorum for me that afternoon. Every time we would share a look or a secret smile, or whenever I found myself checking out her body, which was often, I was scared that someone would look at us and know what was going on between us.

That didn't happen, of course. We were both helped by the fact that nobody sees a mother and son together and looks for signs of romantic attachment like they do with other couples. Also, despite the fact that I got half-hard a half dozen different times from being with her or remembering what we had done together that week, we succeeded in not broadcasting our real relationship. We were able to be with each other as lovers and maintain the appearance of a normal mother and son, and over the years we have perfected this posture. It is almost like we have developed our own secret language, able to express desire and romantic love to each other with just a look or touch that nobody else in the world can decipher.

Eventually we left, walking home together, talking and laughing in the late afternoon summer sun. The streets weren't very crowded, but there were enough people around so that there was almost always someone within earshot, so we kept our conversation away from sex. That all changed once we turned onto the side street where we lived.

As we approached our house, Mom took a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure nobody was around. Then she said, "That was a lot of fun, baby. I'm really glad we went."

"So am I, Mom", I replied. "I've never had such a good time at one of those things. I'm sure it's because I was there with you."

Mom smiled warmly at me, and said "Me too, baby." Then she turned to look in front of her again, and said softly, "When we get in the house, I'm going to suck your cock like you've never been sucked before."

She said this in such a matter-of-fact tone, like she could have been telling me we were going to go grocery shopping or something, that it took a second for what she said to fully register. I turned my head to look at her as we continued to walk, my step faltering for a second, my mouth open in shock. It seemed startling to hear her say that to me out in the fresh air outside our house, even though there wasn't anybody near close enough to hear us. Mom just continued to walk normally with only a sideways glance at me, smiling at my reaction to her declaration.

"I've been daydreaming about sucking you off all afternoon", she continued in the same even tone. "So prepare yourself, sonny boy, because I'm going to be all over your big dick in a few minutes."

Mom grinned when she heard me gasp softly. She was getting her own thrill out of saying that to me in the light of day. She has done that many, many times over the years when we're out in public together. Whenever we're far enough away from other people to not be eavesdropped on, and when I'm least expecting it, she'll say something dirty to me to shock me, always in that same normal conversational tone. She'll tell me how her pussy is dripping wet for me, or how she's going to make me cum, or in what position she wants to be fucked, or whatever. Anything to jolt me. She loves to do that, and despite how many times she's done that to me, she still almost always manages to catch me by surprise. I love hearing her say those things to me as much as she loves to say them, and it always stokes my fires, making me want to get home in a hurry so that I can fuck her. I suppose that's why she still does it.

I recovered enough to respond with "I can't wait, Mom", and as we turned to walk up the driveway towards the front door, my cock began to get hard in anticipation. As she put the key in the door to open it, I whispered that fact to her. She moaned, opening the door and stepping inside. I followed her and closed the door behind me.

As soon as the door was closed, Mom dropped to her knees in front of me. She reached out to feel my dick through my pants, and looked up at me and said "Mmmm, my big boy", this time with that sultry purr of hers that always turns me on. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my zipper as she said "Do you want Mommy to suck your big hard cock, baby?" As she began to tug my pants down, she again looked up into my eyes and said "Hmm? Do you want me to suck you off, baby? Do you want to cum in your mother's mouth?"

As my mom finally freed my cock from the confines of my pants, I said "Yes, Mom. Suck my cock! Suck me off!"

Mom grabbed my by now fully erect cock and said, "I will, baby! Mama's going to suck her little boy off real good!" With no further hesitation she plunged her wet mouth down on my cock and began to suck me hard and fast. Sometimes Mom likes to make blowjobs last a long time by starting off slowly and gently, then building up speed and urgency until I think I can't take it anymore. Then she'll back off, delaying my release. Sometimes she'll do this over and over again until I'm begging her to let me cum.

Sometimes, though, Mom likes to give me hard and fast blowjobs, suctioning on my dick as soon as it's in her mouth, trying to make me cum as soon as possible. This was one of those times. She plunged her mouth up and down fast and hard on my cock, slurping and moaning as she stroked the bottom half of my dick rapidly with one hand.

No matter how many times I feel my mother's mouth around my cock, it is always intensely good. The heat and wetness of her mouth and tongue, and as always the fact that it was my own mom doing this, made my knees buckle a little. The top of my pants were around my thighs and my back was pressed against the front door, so I could do little but stand there and let her control the action. I couldn't have fucked her face any harder than she was doing it to herself though. She was a hellcat that afternoon.

After about a minute of her furious sucking, my mom paused at the bottom of her stroke and pushed, trying to take me into her throat. I could feel the head of my dick pushing at the entrance to her throat, and her sticky saliva all around the shaft of my cock. Either the angle wasn't right or I was too big, because after a few seconds of straining to take me deeper, Mom gagged and moved her mouth back up and off my dick. My cock was soaked from the inside of her mouth, and drool ran heavily from her mouth and down her chin.

Mom looked up at me with fire in her eyes and said "Go over to the couch, baby! Go sit down so I can finish sucking you off!"

I hobbled over to the couch as Mom stood up and began to undress. It wasn't easy to walk with my pants constricting my movements, and as I approached the couch Mom said "Get naked for me, Stevie. Take it all off." I turned around and sat down, kicking off my shoes as my mother finished getting naked for me. She dropped down again on her knees and helped me get my pants off. I let her finish stripping me from the waist down as I removed my shirt.

Mom really likes for us both to be completely naked when we have sex. Sometimes we have sex when one or both of us is partially or occasionally almost fully clothed, but Mom says that she prefers to look at my naked body when we do it, and that she wants to be naked to feel my skin against hers. I agree with her completely. There's nothing like being completely naked with the woman you love, both physically and emotionally. The sight of her stripping for me and her beautiful naked body always turns me on.

At last I was as naked as her, and she spread my legs so that she could kneel between them to resume sucking my dick. Mom grabbed my wet dick with both hands and began to stroke me slowly as she stared at my dick. It was a big turn on to watch the way she was looking at it. She had a look of marvel and adoration as she focused on the way my cock looked in her hands. After a few seconds she leaned forward and closed her tits around my cock, letting me stroke my cock back and forth between the valley of her breasts.

She cooed as I tit-fucked her, moving up and down on my cock with her tits as much as she could as she held them tight around my shaft. She looked at me and said "I almost got you in my throat that time, baby. I could feel it going in, but then it started to hurt."

She unwrapped her tits from around me and sat back to once again take my cock in her mouth again. She went down once and came back up, and then she held me as she planted kisses on the shaft. "I really want to throat-fuck you, honey. I want it bad. Would you like that? Would you like me to take you all the way down my throat?" She said this all in between kisses and strokes on my cock, psyching herself up for another effort at deep-throating me.

I definitely wanted to feel that, so I said "God, Mom! I'd love to feel that! I'd love to get all of my cock in your mouth!"

She kissed the head of my cock, licking at the pre-cum oozing from the head, and said "You just sit back, baby, and let Mama try to deep-throat you. Try to stay as still as possible, and I promise I'll do my best to suck you all the way down to your balls."

With that, Mom took my cock deep into her mouth, taking deep and fast strokes on my cock like she had at the front door. I could feel her saliva dripping down my cock as she tried to get my cock as wet as possible for her, so that it would be lubricated for her throat. After about a couple of dozen of these fast, hard, and very wet strokes, Mom lifted up on her haunches with my cock still in her mouth, changing the angle of her throat in relation to my erection as she prepared to once again try to deep-throat me.

I was watching her face the whole time she was sucking me, loving the way her pretty lips looked stretched around the thick shaft of my dick. She took a deep breath through her nostrils and now I saw a look of pure determination on her face as she stretched her mouth wider and began to press her throat down onto the head of my dick. She fought her gag instinct as she pushed, and I began to feel her throat give way. It was amazing! I could actually feel her throat opening up, and the slickness was different than the saliva in her mouth, thicker and heavier, lubing me up even more.

My mom let out a squeal when she felt my cock enter her throat, whether from joy, pain, or both I didn't know, but whatever it was, she didn't back off. She continued her downward pressure, and I watched in amazement as the last few inches of my dick entered her mouth, until at last her lips were pressed tightly into my pubic hair and her chin was resting on my balls.

She had done it! My mother had deep-throated my cock! I fought every urge to thrust my hips up off of the couch, because the feel of her my entire cock in her mouth and her throat around the shaft and first few inches of my dick was incredible. Instead I stayed still as she had instructed me, mesmerized and delighted by the sight and feel of my entire cock being buried in mother's mouth and throat.

Just as slowly as she had gone down, my mother went back up. She again had to fight off the need to gag as the head of dick left her throat, but once it did she rose up all the way off my dick and looked at me in triumph and joy. "I did it!" she exclaimed, a grin spreading from ear to ear on her beautiful face. "I did it, baby! I got all of it in my mouth!"

She had such a look on her face of glee that I had to laugh. "You sure did, Mom", I said, smiling with her. "And it was incredible!"

She let out a whoop, and this time we both laughed together. She hugged my cock to her face, basking in her moment of triumph. Then she said "You have no idea how much I wanted to do that, my baby."

I reached out and stroked her cheek, which was wet from the saliva that coated my cock and said, "I'm proud of you, Mom. You took the whole thing."

She guffawed, still giddy from her accomplishment. "How many boys get to tell their mothers that they're proud of them for taking their cocks all the way down their throats? Huh? Tell me that, young man!" She was grinning and flushed, happy as she planted another wet kiss around the head of my cock.

I grinned back at her and said "I don't know, Mom. I suppose that depends on how many mothers are able to suck cock like you. I bet it's not that many. You're a fantastic cock-sucker, Mom!"

She actually blushed a little at my compliment, and I felt good about being able to turn the tables on her for once. She recovered quickly though, and rose up off the floor to kiss me, her tongue dancing in my mouth. She pulled back from me a little and said softly, "Thank you, baby. I want to be a good cock-sucker for you. I've never wanted to suck a cock as much as I want to suck yours." She reached down and resumed stroking my cock with her hand, and then she said "You just sit still again, my darling son, and Mama's going to fuck your big beautiful cock with my throat until you shoot your load." She gave me another quick tongue kiss, and then said "I'm going to give you the best blow-job of your life, baby! All the way until you cum down my throat!" The incongruity of her saying that, considering that every blow-job I had ever received had come from her, didn't bother me in the least. I was anxious to feel her throat around my cock again, and her raw sensuality already had me close to cumming. I needed to feel her mouth on my dick so that I could empty my balls. At that point, whether it was in her throat, in her mouth, or anywhere else didn't matter much. I needed to get off, and I needed my mother to get me there.

And, oh man, did she ever get me there. She quickly grabbed the coffee table and moved it behind her so that she could sit down on it while she finished her work. This served the purpose of raising her upper body up at an angle that allowed her to take me all the way down her throat. As soon as she had sat down she lowered her mouth to my cock, pushing my chest to force me to lean back and give her head enough room to do as she pleased. She plunged down deep on my cock on the first stroke and, placing her hands on my stomach to keep me still, continued to force her mouth down deeper until once again the head of my dick penetrated her throat.

It seemed to be easier for her the second time than it was first, because she didn't gag or betray any hint of pain. She slowly but steadily lowered her mouth until once more every inch of my cock was engulfed in her mouth and throat. She stayed down for several seconds, letting me savor the heat and feeling of having all of my cock inside her while she tried her best to massage my cock with her tongue and the rippling of her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.