A Happy Accident  - Cover

A Happy Accident

Copyright© 2011 by Jsoly

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother accidentally sees her son naked. This leads her to let him see her in a skimpy outfit, and thus begins a torrid affair.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Size  

As she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and began to lift it up over her tits and off her head, I wondered what she meant. A surprise? I had seen pictures of lots of naked women, so I knew what a woman's body looked like, though I had never seen one in the flesh. What the hell was there about a real woman's body that I hadn't seen before? Then I was distracted from that thought by my mom's beautiful breasts. They were big and firm, with beautifully proportioned pinkish brown, pebbled areola, and her nipples were erect. I guess I was a little different from a lot of guys in that big tits turned me off. Every picture I had ever seen of a woman with very large tits did nothing for me, and the ones where the tits were obscenely large were just that: obscene. My mom's tits were perfect, and for some weird reason I thought of the 'Goldilocks' story. 'Not too big, not too small. They're juuuuust right!" I tried not to laugh at my own absurd thoughts, not wanting Mom to take my laughter in the wrong way. I just admired her beauty, and said, "Wow, Mom. Your tits are beautiful!" I meant every word, and she could tell I was being sincere, and the compliment lit her up.

"Thank you, honey", she said with a broad smile. She lifted them in her hands and looked down at herself, then back at me as she released them, letting them drop back to lay against her body. "I hope you like the way they feel and taste as much as the way they look", she said with a smirk, and I thrilled at the offer of her letting me feel and suck on them. My cock was at almost half-mast now, and I finally felt enough confidence to touch her. I laid my hand on her leg as she stood next to me, feeling the silky smoothness of her skin. I rubbed my hand up and down on her leg, and she responded with a sexy smile. "Hang on, baby. Let me get naked for you before you start feeling me up."

She stepped back and quickly unbuttoned her shorts. She turned around as she began to pull them off her hips, and she moved her hips from side to side as she again showed me her ass. Only this time I was seeing it naked as she stripped her shorts off and let them drop to the floor. She stepped out of them, kicking them across the room, but I barely noticed that. My eyes were glued to her ass. It was quite simply among the best asses I had ever seen! On any woman, any age. Better, because it wasn't a picture. It was real, and right in front of me. I wanted to rise up off the floor and bury my hands and face against that beautiful behind, feeling it, licking it, kissing it. It was an ass worth worshipping!

Then my mom turned to face me, and I understood what she meant when she said I was in for surprise. My mom had no pubic hair! I had seen pictures of shaved pussies before, but I never imagined my mom shaved hers. I stared at her bald pussy as she lifted a leg and moved it over me, straddling my recumbent body. It was beautiful. Her pussy folds were glistening with wetness, and I could see a hint of her inner labia and her clit peeking out from under its hood. The transition of color, from the creamy olive of her skin and outer labia to the pink of her pussy, was flawless.

My mom took her hands and spread her pussy lips apart, allowing me to see her bare pussy in all it's glory. It was gorgeous; pink and shiny with moisture, reflecting the light that entered the room through the window. "So, what do you think? Do you like Mommy's pussy?"

It took me a second to register that she had spoken to me, since I was so fixated on drinking in the vision of her cunt. I snapped my eyes away from her pussy and up to her face. Her eyes were lidded, but I could still see the smoldering desire in them. I managed to croak out a "yeah!" to her question. My mouth was dry, and it felt like my tongue was glued to the roof of my mouth.

"Do you remember John?" she asked. John was the last live-in boyfriend she had. He lived with me and Mom for over a year, but it had been almost 5 years since he and my Mom had broken up, and I hadn't seen him since. He had been a pretty cool guy, but I didn't miss him much. He had never tried to take the place of a father in my life, which was a good thing, because the guy before had tried that, and I hated him for it. I nodded a yes to my mother's question, and then she said, "He liked me to shave my pussy for him, said it made it feel like he was deeper inside me." I was still stunned hearing my mom talk this frankly, and I tried to clear my head and listen to what she was saying. That's a hard thing for a 15 year old boy to do when a naked woman is standing over him, especially when that woman is his own hot and sexy mother. "He also said that he loved to see my pussy like this, and that when I shaved he never got pubic hair in his mouth."

She laughed at that, but I was too brain-addled to join in. "Anyway, I discovered that I like to be shaved too. It makes me feel fresher, and sexier." Holding her pussy open with one hand, she began to run one finger of her other hand slowly up and down her pussy, from the entrance to her vagina up to her clit. She moaned at the pleasure she was giving herself, and the sight finally brought my cock to full erection.

Still frigging herself off with slow movements of her fingers, she asked "Do you like to look at my pussy, baby? Does seeing Mama's wet pussy make your big cock nice and hard?"

Those weren't questions she needed to ask. My eyes were glued to her cunt as she stroked it, and the evidence of my arousal was plainly visible. I began to understand that my mom liked to talk dirty. It was rare for my mother to use profane language, and I had always thought it was because she felt those words were filthy, and not proper to use in conversation. Hearing her speak like this to me was a revelation. My perception of her changed, in that now I knew that not only did she not think that certain words were wrong to use, she loved to talk dirty during sex. I know I loved hearing her say those words to me. Her naked body was more than enough to arouse me to heights I had never been to before, but every filthy, sexual utterance from her raised my excitement to a point of unbridled, animalistic lust.

The fire she was stoking in me at last overcame my fear of what she would think if I let her know what I was thinking, and I said "I love looking at your pussy, Mom. I could lay here and stare at your wet cunt all day long." She moaned loudly at that, and briefly closed her eyes and threw her head back as she moved her fingers over her pussy with a little more speed and force.

"You're the one to blame for making my cunt wet, baby," she said, looking at me again. "As soon as you flashed your dick at me, my pussy started to get wet."

"You have a beautiful pussy, Mom," I said. "It looks so pretty, all wet and shiny. Your pussy has made my cock so hard; I bet I could drill a hole in concrete with it."

"Ooooh, baby. That's so hot! I have to feel that!" My mom stopped masturbating and dropped to her knees over me, and then she sank down, positioning her pussy directly over my rock hard cock. Looking down between her legs at my hard-on, Mom said "I need to feel what a cock hard enough to poke holes in cement is like." She then lowered herself the last few inches, until at last the lips of her pussy touched the shaft of my dick.

We both moaned in unison, her at the feel of my hardness against her pussy, and me at the soft wet heat of her cunt on my dick. "God, you're hard!" she exclaimed, and began to move her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy up and down on the length of my cock.

The feel of my mom's pussy sliding up and down the length of my shaft was amazing! Even though I didn't have my cock where I wanted it to be the most, inside her, the silky smooth feel of her hot juicy cunt gliding against my dick was the most intensely pleasurable sensation I had ever felt, or even imagined I might ever feel. Mom rocked up and down my rod, sliding down until her lips pressed against my balls, then up to the head, where her labia would mold themselves around it in a scorching wet kiss. It was every bit as good as the kiss she gave my cock with her mouth. We both were moaning continuously, overtaken by lust and desire.

Every time she rode her pussy up to my cockhead, I would push up against her, trying to push it past the opening and into her. Her hands were flat on my chest as she pushed herself against me, while mine were holding her hips. I wasn't guiding her though; I was just along for the ride. Her wonderful breasts were swinging back and forth just a foot or so from my face, and they were beautiful to behold, but I spent most of my attention focusing on her amazing bald pussy. Her juices were making my cock slicker with every stroke, and I was very glad that Mom had sucked me off just a little while ago, because I would have been shooting my load within seconds of her pussy touching my cock if she hadn't. Still, as it was, I had never come close to feeling this much lust and sexual passion, and my need was becoming more urgent. I tightened my grip on my mom's hips and began to push and pull her against my dick, thrusting against her as if I was inside her.

I looked up into my mother's eyes then as our naked bodies ground against each other, crotch to crotch. She was as much on fire as I was. Her face was contorted with raw animal passion. Her eyes were wide open, with a light of ecstasy. Her mouth was open, her lips in a snarl. She was breathing heavily, and she was beginning to sweat. I had never dreamed of seeing my mother that way, but now that I had, I was instantly addicted. I needed to tell her how she was making me feel.

"Oh, Mom", I panted. "Your pussy is burning my cock up! I love you. And I love what you're doing to me. You are so hot! And so wet! I love it!"

"Yes, baby!" my mother said, almost shouting. "My pussy is hot and wet for you! For your big, hard cock! Ohhh, god! I need to cum, baby! Mama needs to cum!"

As soon as she said that though, she stopped sliding her cunt on my cock. She slid her pussy up past the head of my cock and didn't move back down on it. I was about to groan in frustration, but then she reached behind her with one arm and grabbed my slimy cock in her hand. Looking down at me while she panted with lust, Mom said "But not like this, Stevie baby. I need more! You're so hard, baby! You don't need to drill through concrete with this big dick, lover. You need to drill me! I need you to drill me!"

With that, my mom lifted my dick up off my belly and positioned it at the opening to her pussy. With a guttural scream, she pushed her pussy over my cock, taking over half the length inside her with one brutal hard thrust.

I thought her pussy was scorching hot when she was sliding it up and down the outside of my cock, but that was nothing compared to the heat of being inside her. My entire body went into a pleasure paralysis as I struggled to comprehend how anything could feel as good as my cock inside the liquid fire glove of my mom's pussy. My eyes were clamped shut, and I couldn't tell if I moaned or screamed. For what seemed like forever, especially in my memory of it, I couldn't move, I couldn't think. My entire being was centered on the sensation on my cock. I almost came, but thank whatever god there is that I didn't, because if I had, I would have missed the experience I was about to get of my mother fucking her pussy on my cock like a wild woman.

At last I came back from the brink, opening my eyes and looking down at the most unbelievable sight of half of my cock protruding from my mother's bald pussy. I looked up at her at last, and the look on her face, and the whimpers of pleasure coming from her open mouth added greatly to the intensity of my own pleasure. I tried to say something, but it came out as a distorted grunt as she raised her hips, sliding her pussy up my cock until only the head remained inside her. She paused there and looked down at me and smiled. It was a smile I will take with me to the grave. It combined love, joy, pleasure, and intimacy into one. I felt my own emotions well up at the sight, and I felt a glow begin to form inside my soul for this woman who had given birth to me, raised me my whole life, through good and bad times, and had always been good to me, no matter how much I might have messed up, and now was giving me the gift of her body. I knew she loved me, and I loved her.

"Oh god, Mom!", I managed to say at last, trying to put everything I felt into those three words, because I didn't know if I could speak well enough to articulate it.

"Mmmm, baby!" she said. "You're so big! I've never been this stretched! Ohhh, wow!" She leaned down to kiss me, thrusting her lips and tongue against my mouth. I kissed her back as well as I could, which wasn't very good at that point, never having kissed a girl before. Still, I did my best to return her kiss. She rose up a little, keeping her face close to mine and looking deep into my eyes. "You were so deep inside me, baby, and I haven't even gotten all of you in me yet. Oh, I'm going to love fucking you, my baby!"

Mom then began a slow rhythmic glide on my cock, taking about half of my hard-on inside her pussy before rocking back up until just the head was captured inside. Each downward movement brought a deep moan of pleasure from her, and from me. Then she began to pause at the bottom of each stroke, pushing harder until she had a little more of my dick inside her before she moved back up. I lay still, controlling my urge to thrust up hard into her, allowing her to control the depth and speed of our fucking. After about a dozen of these slow thrusts, she went down again, and with a determined push, took all of my cock inside her cunt. I felt her pubis against the base of my cock, and I could no longer control my own urge, and thrust up hard against her, grinding into her crotch. She let out a squeal, her mouth and eyes open wide, and shouted, "Oh, baby! You're all in! I have all of you in me!" She held our position as she leaned back down, kissing me over and over in joyous pleasure and pride.

At last she said, "Oh, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to fit you inside me, honey, at least without it hurting. But it doesn't hurt at all. I love you, baby! And I love your cock! God help me, I love it!"

"And I love you, Mom", I said, my own joy and pleasure at no longer being a virgin filling me, and also my love for her. "I love your pussy, Mom. It's so hot and tight and wet on my cock! I've never felt anything like it!"

"Well, you're going to be feeling it a lot from now on, son. I carried you in my pussy for nine months. It was your home. And now it's going to be a home for your cock. Every day. Every day. My pussy is your home again, baby. It belongs to you!"

My heart, and my dick, leapt with joy at her words. My mind flashed back briefly to all the events of the morning that had led up to this, and I thanked my lucky stars now that I had been stupid enough to run down the hall naked and that Mom had caught me. That thought was quickly driven from my head, however, as Mom once again began to fuck me. She started with slow sensuous movements, riding my entire cock from head to balls sinuously. Then she gradually began to build up speed and urgency, just a little at a time, until after a few minutes we were both thrusting hard at each other, trying to make each other cum.

The whole time we were fucking, we were talking to each other between moans and grunts. I'd say things like, "Fuck my cock, Mom! Take it all!", and "Your pussy is so hot, Mom!" She was saying things like, "Oh, you're in me so deep! Fuck your mother with your big dick!" There was a lot of dirty talk, and I don't remember most of it, but there was also a lot of kissing and exclamations of "I love you" from both of us in between. It was an amazing fuck. Even now, after having fucked my mom thousands of times, that first fuck was a very good one. I don't know how I managed to last, it being my first time. I can only believe it was because she had given me a blow-job first, but just as I began to feel I couldn't hold out much longer, Mom's thrusts became almost vicious, and she screamed out "I'm cumming! Oh god, I'm cumming! Ahhh! Ahhh! God!" She bottomed her pussy out on my cock and ground against me as she wailed in ecstasy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.