A Happy Accident  - Cover

A Happy Accident

Copyright© 2011 by Jsoly

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother accidentally sees her son naked. This leads her to let him see her in a skimpy outfit, and thus begins a torrid affair.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Size  

It all started when my mom accidentally saw me naked. Up until that moment, she was just 'Mom' to me. Oh, I knew she was much more attractive than any of my friend's mothers, something that some of them mentioned to me often, but I had never had any sexual fantasies about her. Well, not really anyway. There were times when I would imagine what she would look like naked, especially after I grew old enough to appreciate the beauty of the female form. She always looked good no matter what she wore, but in the summer, when the heat and humidity make almost all women wear more revealing clothing, I would look at my mother in her summer dresses or shorts and thin tops, and being a horny young teenager my eyes would linger over the curves of her body and wonder what it looked like underneath. There were even a couple of moments, when my hormones were raging even more violently than normal, where I would wonder what my mom was like in bed. But these were all fleeting thoughts, never taking hold on my imagination. What I dreamt about at night, and what I thought about when I masturbated, were the hot girls at my school and in my neighborhood, or Miss Kosterman, the hot blonde teacher at the high school I went to, or various movie and TV stars, never my mother. Up until that fateful day just before I turned 16, she was just my mom.

My mom is a gorgeous woman of Italian ancestry, with long, straight black hair and an amazing body. A couple of months before 'the accident' that would change both our lives happened, I saw one of the 'Matrix' movies, and was struck by how much one of the actresses, Monica Bellucci, looked like my mom. My mom's tits aren't as big as hers, though still nice sized, but her face, hair and the rest of her body are strikingly similar. From the moment I saw that movie until the time that my mother and I became involved sexually, Monica Bellucci was my favorite jerk-off fantasy, though I didn't connect the idea of stroking myself while imagining Monica's beautiful lips wrapped around my cock with any subconscious desire for my mother until later ... after.

At the time this story begins my mother, Andrea, was 37 years old. She met my father in college, and they married and had me while still going to school. My dad died when I was only 3 years old in a horrible industrial accident, leaving my mother to raise me by herself. For a while she struggled with the burdens of grief for my dad, raising a very young son on her own, trying to make ends meet financially, while at the same time trying to carve out a career and a life for herself. She eventually got a large settlement from the case against the company where my dad had worked, and that at least took away the financial burden. She also gradually worked her way up to operations manager at a large company, and that solidified our financial security, as well as giving her some fulfillment and purpose. She never re-married, though she has had a couple of relationships that lasted as long as a couple of years. It wasn't until after I began having sex with her that she confided in me that one of the reasons none of those relationships lasted was because of how insatiably sexual she was. None of those men could keep up with her sexual demands. So far I have been lucky enough to keep up with her, and can only hope that will continue into the future.

On the day it began, my mom hadn't had a steady boyfriend for almost 5 years, and she told me later that she was so incredibly frustrated by lack of sex that the sight of my cock made her crazy. I should explain now that I have been blessed with an abnormally large cock. A little after my mother and I began having sex, she got out a sewing tape and measured me, laughing the whole time. It came out to 9 1/2" long and 5 1/2" around, but before that I didn't really know how large it was. All I knew was that from comparing myself to the other guys in my gym class at school was that I was bigger than all of them. It was something I was glad I had, but I tried not to be proud about it, knowing that it was all just a genetic accident, and having heard the phrase "It's not the size of the boat, but the skill of the sailor" and other variants many times, I knew that size wasn't a guaranty that I would be successful with women. In many ways I was just as tongue-tied and intimidated by the opposite sex as most every other guy my age, but having a large cock at least gave me one thing I didn't have to fear that I would be inadequate about. Little did I know at the time that there are many women who find a cock as large as mine painful. Thankfully, my mom isn't one of those women.

My sexual relationship with my mother began on a Sunday morning during the summer vacation between my sophomore and junior year of high school. Sunday was the day my mom did most of the laundry that had built up over the week. On that day, I got up about 8 a.m. and went to take a shower. It wasn't until after I had undressed in the bathroom and gotten the hot water going that I realized that I had forgotten to bring a change of clothes with me. Instead of putting back on my pajamas and going back to my bedroom to get some clothes, or waiting until after I had finished my shower and simply wrapping a towel around me, I did the dumb thing. I decided to make a quick naked dash to my room. My mom had been downstairs when I got up, and I thought that she would still be down there. What I didn't know was that she had come up immediately after I went into the bathroom to gather up the dirty clothes I had strewn across my room for the laundry. I opened the door a crack and peeked out to make sure my mom wasn't in the hallway, and then began to run towards my room. Almost immediately I knew I had made a mistake when I saw my bedroom door open. I knew that I had closed it, so it could only mean my mom was in my room to get my clothes for the wash. I stopped immediately, my heart jumping, and as I stood there, getting ready to turn and bolt back to the safety of the bathroom, my mom came out of my room, her arms full with my dirty laundry.

I think she was as shocked as I was when she saw me standing naked in the hallway. She yelped in surprise, and her eyes went wide. As I stood there, stuck like a deer in headlights, I saw that her eyes were not looking at my face, but down to my nakedness. Her mouth opened as she looked, and she took a quick deep breath. It wasn't until her eyes came back up to look me in the eye that I came out of my frozen immobility and quickly covered my crotch with my hands. This all happened in just a second or two, but at the time it seemed to play out in slow motion, and the memory of it is seared into my mind forever.

I also remember feeling acutely embarrassed at having been caught running naked in the house by my mom. I know I blushed, and I couldn't look her in the eye as I stammered out an apology. "I'm sorry, Mom", I said, "I forgot my clothes ... I thought you were still downstairs..."

Luckily, my mom was always pretty cool, with a good sense of humor, and after the surprise wore off, she guffawed with laughter. This only increased my discomfort, and I thought about backing up into the bathroom with as much dignity as I could, which was near zero considering the circumstance. Still, laughter was not the worst reaction I could imagine. She could have been disgusted, or scolding me for being careless. But, as I said, my mom was pretty cool. She was never uptight or prudish, and whenever she had to discipline me she almost never harangued or berated me. She always tried to make any disciplinary situation an opportunity to make me learn from my mistakes, and to make any criticism constructive. So, after a few seconds of her laughing at me while I stood there naked, covering my dick with my hands, I went from feeling embarrassed to feeling chagrined. I gave her a smile, and would have shrugged my shoulders and thrown my hands up in the air in a 'hey, shit happens' gesture, if doing so wouldn't have exposed my cock again.

My mom finally stopped laughing, though the 'cat that caught the canary' grin never left her face. She said, "Well, are you just going to stand there all day flashing your mother, or are you going to go get some clothes?" A little of my embarrassment returned, as she made no move to avert her eyes. She just stood there grinning at me, and I knew I would have to walk past her, trying to cover my junk as best I could. Blushing again, I mumbled, "Uhhh ... I guess..." Figuring out that my mom was enjoying my predicament and wasn't going to let me off easy, I lowered my head and started towards my room, and her, again, keeping my hands in front of me. She stood her ground, chuckling, and as I moved past her and turned into my bedroom, she let out a wolf whistle and exclaimed, "Oooh! Nice tush!" I felt my blush go nuclear, and as I turned around again to close the door with my foot, she laughed infectiously, and did a hip sway thing while singing the stripper song; "Da Da Da Daaaa" As the door finally closed enough to give me some privacy, my embarrassment gave way to relief, and I let out a guffaw of my own.

I quickly gathered up some clothes, putting on the shorts in case my mom was still in the hallway waiting to ambush me. She had a playful side to her, and would sometimes love to drag out a funny moment, milking it for every laugh. She wasn't waiting for me however, and I finally was able to take my shower. As I quickly washed myself, trying to make up for lost time before the hot water ran out, my thoughts kept returning to that moment ... when my mother had looked at my cock. I kept seeing her eyes open wide, and her mouth open in shock, and to my amazement I began to get hard. I felt a little ashamed about getting a hard-on from thinking about flashing my dick at my mom, and I willed my mind blank, finished my shower and got dressed.

When I went downstairs, my mom was just coming out of the laundry room, and this time it was my turn to be shocked. She had changed clothes, and I never seen her before in the outfit she had on. She looked incredible! She had on a grey, low cut, half-shirt. It was tight fitting around her tits, and came to an end just below them, leaving her midriff bare. I could clearly see the outline of her nipples through it, and her stomach was flat and firm. Below that, she was wearing a pair of black short-shorts. They were even tighter on her than the top, and if they had been any lower on her hips I thought I would be able to see the top of her pussy. For a few seconds I stood dumbfounded and stared at her. I had never seen a woman in the flesh look so sexy as my mom. I couldn't wrap my head around it. Why had she changed into this?

Finally looking up at her face, it looked like she was a little worried and nervous. I saw her take a deep breath, her tits rising high, and then she smiled at me and put her hands on her hips as she cocked them to one side. "I haven't worn this since I was in college" she said, "but your little exhibitionist stunt inspired me." She began to walk towards me, exaggerating the sway of her hips with each step as I stood rooted to the floor, scared and confused and excited all at the same time. I had no idea where I could look at her besides her face that would be safe, but I couldn't keep my eyes on her face, not with the way she was dressed and the way she moved. She stopped a couple of steps away from me, and I finally looked back up into her beautiful brown eyes. I saw a twinkle in them I had never seen before as she said, "I thought you deserved to see me in this after I got to see you in nothing." She chuckled, a low sexy sound that did nothing to make me feel like laughing with her. "I'm really glad it still fits me."

She turned around slowly, and my eyes went immediately down to her ass. It was amazing! The shorts she had on were really tight, and her ass was perfectly displayed in them. It was still high and tight, beautifully rounding out from her hips. I was so fixated on that ass that I barely gave her legs a glance, but they were just as good as the rest of her. Then she did something that shocked the hell out of me. She very slowly began to bend over, wiggling that ass from side to side as she did. I could not fucking believe it! "What the hell is going on here?" my mind screamed, but I couldn't look away. She kept moving her ass from side to side until she was bent down at almost 90 degrees. She put her hands on her knees and kept swaying her ass as she turned to look back at me. As she did, this brought a little of her upper body into my view, and I could see the bottom of her breasts hanging down in her little half-shirt. She gave me a smile, then slowly stood back up, turned around and faced me again.

"So, what do you think of your old Mom?" she said, again with that low chuckle. "Do I still got it?"

It wasn't until then that I realized I had been holding my breath. "Fuck, yeah!" exploded out of me before I even thought about what I was going to say to her. I was so stunned that I didn't even realize I had sworn. I saw her give me a genuine pleasure smile as I sucked in a lungful of air, trembling. She stepped forward then, putting both hands on my chest. "I'm glad you like it', she said, looking me in the eyes. Then she put her hands around my neck as she stepped so close to me that her tits were brushing against my chest. Then she said, in the softest and sexiest voice I had ever heard, "I really liked what I saw of you too, baby."

I was nearly panicking at what was happening. I couldn't believe my mom was acting this way, but what was making my mind scream was that my cock was getting hard. She smelled intoxicating, clean with just a hint of floral perfume, and the warmth of her against me and the way she was looking at me overpowered my self-control. I had only worn a pair of boxers and loose fitting shorts that came to just above my knees, and as my cock grew, beginning to tent out my shorts, I was terrified that she would see it, or worse yet, feel it against her. I tried to back up, confused and scared, but my mom just closed her arms around my neck and stepped even closer, pressing her tits into my chest and trapping my cock between us. The only thing going through my head right then was 'Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!' I croaked out the first thing I could think to say, which was a response to her. "What do you mean, Mom?"

She leaned even closer to me, and put her mouth to my ear, whispering in a sexy voice, "I mean you're a handsome young man, Stevie." Hearing her say that in that voice, and the wonderful lilac smell of her hair, only made my cock get even harder. I was very close to a full blown erection by now, and my head swam with the thought that my own mom was getting me hard. She continued, "You're very handsome, and you have a great body, baby. And you're so big. I've never seen one as big as yours." With that, she pushed her hips forward, pressing her pelvis against my cloth covered dick. That did it. My cock was now fully hard, and I knew she felt it. I couldn't believe she wasn't freaking out. "Mmmm", she said, "I can feel it. Oooh, I'd love to see it hard, sweetie." With that she moved her head back to look into my eyes again. There was a look on her face I had never imagined I would ever see. It was intense, smoldering. She touched my cheek softly with one hand and looked deep into my eyes as she said, "Can I, Steve? Can I see it hard? Like it is right now, baby?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.