The Adventures of the British Ambassador's Secretary
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is an assortment of stories about Lady Patricia Prendergast. She is the British Ambassador's Secretary and had been well groomed by her Father to be a source of pleasure to the male gender. Her oral skills are beyond reproach and she has developed impressive anal talents rarely found in Western females. These stories will continue with new episodes starting in the Spring of 2012.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

THE BRITISH AMBASSADOR'S SECRETARY IN SOCHI

Lady Patricia was exhausted. She had only wanted to walk in the snow and see the sights but her exuberance far exceeded her stamina. The chaos of the Olympic Games found a receptive chord in her often chaotic lifestyle. It was only a day or two to the opening ceremonies and she had arrived in a flurry of activity with a motley group of British travelers all high-spirited about the UK chances of winning a fair share of medals.

Fortunately, she was well insulated by the hordes of visitors and was not subject to any stringent observation on her travels by members of the new FSB, the primary heirs to the old KGB apparatus. She was strictly on a vacationing mode and not involved in any affairs of state but her past history might possibly have made her a person of interest in such circles.

She was semi-retired now anyway and most of her travels were restricted to areas within a half-day's drive of her family's Hampshire estate. She seldom mentioned anything as boring as government work restricting her conversation to problems with men or the latest fashions. Her friends were many but none of them really knew the real Patricia.

Patricia was rooming with Cynthia Hedgespeth, an old University chum who had recently divorced her boring husband and needed to spend some of the alimony before it burned a hole in her purse. She always insisted on paying for their meals no matter how much Patricia begged to share the bill or treat her friend.

Their hotel was one that was recently constructed and the lack of fine appointment was so disastrous that it became more a source of ridicule rather than disappointment. The sight of armed guards walking the streets heavily armed and ready for any confrontation was reassuring but still a bit out of place for a happy celebration of global peace and friendship.

Even though the water was definitely not of drinking or even bathing quality, the bar was more than adequately stocked with all the right kind of temptations for her ready lips. She took everything straight without ice to avoid any unnecessary complications. Poor Cynthia was already flying high and had ensnared a Norwegian skier with the most beautiful blond hair. The man was virtually swimming in muscles and didn't speak a word of English. That was right up the alley for Cynthia who had been without a moral compass ever since her breakup. Patricia did manage to catch the raised eyebrow signaling her room-mate's need for privacy in the midnight hours inside their double room. She was willing to play the game hoping that some stray male with evil intentions might fall onto her lap or vice versa.

Two British lorry drivers were loud and foul-mouthed at the bar and she saw the black one lead a little Chinese girl over to the elevator to see the special training pool on the top floor. Neither one had swimming gear and Patricia wondered if they were planning to jump in the pool in the raw. The other one sucked down a German beer in one swallow and ordered another one whilst casting desperate eyes around for the restroom sign. She took pity on him and nodded her head at the unmarked door waiting for a sign to mark it as a rest-room. He made a bee-line to the thing and she smiled wondering if he made it in time. The next time she looked up from her event schedule the slightly weaving fellow was standing right in front of her asking in a fumbling voice,

"Is there really a pool upstairs?"

She laughed and nodded her head "yes" to put his mind at rest. She assumed by that time the other driver probably was already steering his way up the Chinese girl's pussy and was not in the least bit interested in seeing how straight the swimming lanes actually were.

"Your friend is learning a lot about cultural differences, no doubt."

He sat down next to her on the sofa for two and told her,

"I thought you were English just from the way you were holding your glass. My name is Tommy and my partner and I just brought in a load of booze for the festivities. Are you one of the athletes?

The last question brought a smile to Patricia's face. At 35 she felt a bit "over the hill" to look like any sort of athlete but it still made her feel good to be thought in that category.

"No, Tommy, I am just a visitor hoping to see some fine competition."

She could see the young man who must have been almost ten years younger than her look around the chaotic scene searching for something he probably didn't even know he wanted or cared to find. His partner seemed completely at ease with not understanding the language but Tommy seemed at a complete loss.

"Are you staying at the hotel?"

Tommy laughed at the thought.

"No, it would be way too expensive for us and besides they don't have any spare rooms. They are all booked up or so they say. We bunk in the back of the cab of the lorry. It is kind of small spaces but the price is right."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.