The Adventures of the British Ambassador's Secretary - Cover

The Adventures of the British Ambassador's Secretary

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is an assortment of stories about Lady Patricia Prendergast. She is the British Ambassador's Secretary and had been well groomed by her Father to be a source of pleasure to the male gender. Her oral skills are beyond reproach and she has developed impressive anal talents rarely found in Western females. These stories will continue with new episodes starting in the Spring of 2012.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

THE BRITISH AMBASSADOR'S SECRETARY IN LIBYA

Lady Patricia was just finishing up a full month of paid leave at home with her daddy and his aging hounds. Her mother had long disappeared into the North with some traveling jewelry salesman with dodgy connections. In all honesty, it did not seem that her father was cognizant of her absence even though it had occurred several months prior. She would have thought the empty chair at dinnertime would have given the older man at least some clue.

Several times during her sojourn at home, her still-handsome parent wandered into her bedroom in the silence of the disapproving mansion and softly entered her from the rear, sticking his long thick rod right up into her heated flanks bringing back memories of her 16th birthday party and the first time he had introduced her to the joys of anal copulation. She was loath to dissuade him from his nocturnal adventures because admittedly it did fill a void of unfulfilled desire and much needed release. Patricia remembered the many times she had fallen asleep in this very bed with a load of her father's cum seeping back out of her battered brown eye.

Her many adventures in the Balkans, in Cairo, and other various parts of the often dangerous world always seemed a little bit safer with the familiar feel of a hard throbbing cock buried in her fundament.

She remembered the horny Marines in Venice and the romantic nights in Livorno under a moonlit sky.

Her next assignment was fraught with danger, but she would welcome it after the long visit in the quiet English countryside. Her only other liaison whilst on holiday was with another aged friend of her father. The Colonel was long retired and totally lacking in family or funds, but he had the fantastic quality of being able to make her laugh and she found that to be the best quality of all.

The highlight of her visit home was when the Colonel had actually saddled her naked back in the middle of his fluffy white carpet and used his riding whip to make her take very tight turns around all of the antique furniture. After that display of male control, he proceeded to take her anally on all fours allowing the servants to view her submission with much amusement. Then, he led her on a leash up the stairs for bath to wash her "dirty bottom". The laughter of the servants rang in her ears forcing tears of humiliation to her eyes. It was the best present the Colonel had ever given her and she loved him dearly for his inventiveness.

Patricia had not received a new assignment as yet and she considered calling the home office for some direction when a telegram arrived in the middle of the day. The message was quite brief but those things always were that way and merely said, "Report to briefing center at 8AM for instructions on Libyan deployment. Remember limit of two bags. You are assigned special duty under Sir Anthony Tremaine for period of 12 months. Official Secrets Act applies."

Patricia remembered meeting Sir Anthony at a dinner party in Cairo on a recent assignment and that she had thought him a very dour and disagreeable person indeed. At least there was a chance for some excitement considering all of the turmoil in the Middle East lately.

On the night prior to her departure, her father called her into the study for last goodbyes. He instructed her to stretch across his lap for her final spanking. He always gave her a good one before each dangerous assignment. It had become something of a ritual and never failed to make her pussy juice wet her knickers. This time, however, the older man told her, "take the knickers down; this will be a skin-to-skin spanking, dear!"

Her heart was beating fast now and she wiggled on his lap trying to place his erection right onto the nice spot of her damp pussy mound. He started with a hard blow to her left cheek that brought a startled cry of protest to her lips.

"That means 5 extra, love. Now open your legs a little, Daddy wants to see his Patricia's pussy."

This was a new situation for her but she hastened to comply. The spanking was the hardest her father had ever given to her. She was panting with sexual frustration and gyrating like a silly schoolgirl on his stiff cock the entire time. When he was quite finished, she slid to the carpet and raised her bottom for his final inspection. The insertion of two fingers into her pulsating brown eye signaled his desire to use that opening to relieve the pain of his extended erection.

The weight of her father's body pressed her face forward into the carpet and she felt her sphincter stretch wide to accommodate the older man's sturdy cock deep inside her clutching rectum. By this time her pussy was squirting clear liquid down the inside of her quaking legs.

The sounds of her father grunting his enjoyment of her anal impalement triggered her into a pleasurable orgasm that make her heart-shaped bottom vibrate with emotion. Her parent was unable to forestall his ejaculation and he shot a copious load deep inside her heated fundament. She purred like a little kitten lapping up milk under the kitchen table.

"Take that with you to remember me by, love!"

Patricia walked gingerly up to her bedroom and slept soundly without interruption the entire night.

With two bags packed with all of her necessities, Patricia received her final instructions and went directly to the airport for her flight. They would be landing in a neighboring country and then an embassy vehicle would transport her and two other new employees to the main embassy in Tripoli. Apparently, the situation on the ground made the airport difficult at the present moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.