Oh God, Please Don't
Chapter 5: Learning to Cope

Copyright© 2011 by Canary

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Learning to Cope - Lisa got into big trouble when she was young. Although the trouble was not of her own making it warped her in an unusual way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

I woke up in the hospital. The sheets were cool against my body and that felt good, but my ass hurt like hell and I didn't really want to even open my eyes. I felt a gentle kiss placed on my forehead.

I opened my eyes. She was just pulling back from having kissed me. Tears were running down her face. "Hi mom," I said weakly.

Her face broke into a wide smile. "Its okay, darling," she said reassuringly. "Everything's going to be alright." Her smile suddenly faded. "We'll work through this whole thing together."

"Damn right we will, ' came the masculine voice from the bottom of the bed. I looked down and saw my dad standing at the bottom of the bed.

I was into the hospital for a week and then I was released. I still had a few bruises but otherwise I was okay physically. Mentally, I was a wreck.

I stayed at home for a week, never leaving the house. My parents were both very condescending and if I ever asked for anything one or the other of them would jump up and get it for me immediately.

About two days after I got there, we were all sitting in the living room watching reruns of "I Love Lucy." When it was over, my mom turned off the TV and turned to look at me. "Your dad and I have been talking and we want you to know that we're not ever going to press you to know what happened. But if you ever feel like talking, we want you to know that both of us are more than willing to listen."

"What's there to talk about," I said bitterly. I was extremely upset. It had finally sunk in that they had killed my precious Bill and I would never see him again. "I was kidnapped and raped, but I survived and that should be that."

"It's okay," my father said softly. "Dr. Jones said that it might be better if you talked with a professional. He recommended a Dr. Lewis that's had a lot of experience in dealing with situations like this. We've made an appointment for next Monday."

"I'm not going," I said stubbornly. "I want to go back to school on Monday. I've already missed three weeks and I'll never catch up if I don't go back now."

"We'll see," my father replied.

Even though I argued hard that I was okay and just needed to get back to school and get back to a normal life, I ended up sitting in the waiting room of Dr. Lewis on Monday.

It was a small waiting room with only about three chairs. My mother and I were the only ones there except for the receptionist at the front desk. When we arrived, she had given us a bunch of papers to fill out. A lot of it was the normal stuff – height, wait, and a list of diseases to check off the one's you had had. There was also a list of stuff to be filled out by women only – date of last period, age at first sexual intercourse, etc.

My mother had been filling it out to that point. I noticed a tear come to the corner of her eye when she came to the date at first sexual intercourse blank when she filled it in with 14. I had no problem with anything she put down until she came to the blank that said "Reason for Visit". She paused for a moment and then filled it in with "Rape Counseling."

"May I have that," I asked her. She handed it over to me without question. I crossed out "Rape Counseling" with very black ink so it couldn't be read and entered "Private" in the blank. I had just finished that when the door to the receptionist left opened up and Kelly came walking out.

Kelly was a couple of grades ahead of me and about three years older since she had failed a grade. There was a lot of talk around school about what a slut she was. "Hi Lisa," she said cheerfully. "I heard about what happened to you. I'm really sorry about that." She turned toward the rather good looking man who had followed her out. "But if anyone can help you to deal with it, I'm sure Frank can.

"I've told you over and over, Kelly, its Dr. Phillips," he said. His voice was deep and completely masculine.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." She seemed a bit crestfallen. But she cheered up almost instantly. "I know for sure he's really been a big help to me. Well, I'll see you later," she said as she walked out the door.

"Yeah, sure Kelly," I mumbled. I was suddenly very scared. It had never occurred to me before that everyone at school would know what had happened. I should have known as it was in all the papers.

I looked at Dr. Phillips. He was about six foot tall with a square jaw, well groomed blond hair, and the bluest eyes I had ever seen. I guessed him to be in his late thirties or early forties.

He walked toward me, extending his hand. "And you must be Lisa," he said. "I'm Dr. Phillips. His handshake was firm and mine felt extremely small as I gripped it. He broke the handshake and turned toward my mother. "And you must be Lisa's mother," he said extending his hand toward her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.