Oh God, Please Don't - Cover

Oh God, Please Don't

Copyright© 2011 by Canary

Chapter 3: Learning to Love

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Learning to Love - Lisa got into big trouble when she was young. Although the trouble was not of her own making it warped her in an unusual way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

We went to sleep in the same bed that night, Bill (for thus he told me to call him) having abandoned the cot for the comforts of a mattress and springs. I was still restrained although not as severely as I had been the previous night. He had simply handcuffed my hands around a post in the head board.

When we awoke, the day went similar to the previous day. He shackled me and locked me in the bathroom to clean up. I checked the window over the tub, but he had added a padlock to it so I couldn't get out that way. Deciding that there was no way out, I cleaned up and sat on the chair to await his return. I still wanted to escape, but I no longer wanted to hurt Bill in the process.

We had a big breakfast of corn beef hash, fried eggs, sausage patties and toast. He asked me if I wanted coffee, but I told him I didn't drink it so he gave me a soft drink. I realized that we had only had one meal yesterday so I figured I'd better eat as much as I could so I went back for seconds and even thirds on the sausage patties.

When we were finished, he piled the dishes on the counter and ran water in the sink to wash them. "I'll wash if you'll dry," he said. As I stood there drying a plate, I thought that we were just like a married couple taking care of the household chores. I had seen my parents do the same thing before, but of course they weren't naked at the time. I wondered if this was what it was like with his wife before she died.

"Well, might as well get with it," he said when the last dish fork was put away.

I felt my stomach do flip-flops. "Get with what?" I asked timidly.

"I promised you I was going to fuck your mouth today. Remember?"

I scrunched up my nose. "Do you have to? I mean, that's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard of. I don't want to do it."

I saw some of the wildness come back into his eyes. "You slut! What the hell do you think it matters what you want? Just because I've tried to be a little nice to you doesn't mean that I'm still not going to rape you in every way possible. Besides you didn't like it when I fucked your cunt the first time and now you can't get enough of it."

I felt a lump rising in my throat. He had a point. I did like it when he fucked me even though there was always pain with it. "I'm sorry," I said hesitantly, "its just that I think I'm falling in love with you."

He softened immediately. "Don't do that," he said. "You know that I'll be dead within the next few days. I like you a lot more than I did when I first kidnapped you, but I won't let myself care too much and neither can you."

I started to cry. "Oh shit, don't do that," he said.

I walked over to him and he took me in his arms. "It's not that I want to die, little one, I just don't have a choice," he said softly. I laid my head on his chest and continued to sob. He picked me up in his still strong arms and carried me into the bedroom.

He laid me gently on the bed. "It's alright," I told him, "you can fuck my mouth if you really want to."

He gave me a cock-eyed grin. "Oh, I intended to," he said. "But first, I want to show you something." He removed my shackles and the handcuffs. He carefully moved me to the center of the bed.

Climbing on the bed himself he told me to spread my legs and I complied. He crawled between them and, supporting him self on his elbows leaned forward. I could feel his hard cock laying against my belly as he kissed me gently.

He darted his tongue out and licked my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue darted inside. I pushed back with my tongue and entered his mouth and then we were running our tongues all around each other. I could feel myself getting wet between my legs. His kisses felt so good.

He broke the kiss and started licking down my neck. He came back up and nibbled on my ear lobe. I was moaning loudly as he moved back down until he reached my right tit. He circled the nipple with his tongue and sucked gently. "Oh god," I moaned. "That feels so good." He looked up at me and grinned. When he came back down he was nibbling on my other tit.

Leaving my tits, he licked his way down my belly, circling, but not entering my belly button. Ever so slowly he licked down my left thigh then jumped across and liked up the right one. Then suddenly he was at my pussy, licking my clit like a madman. I was getting hotter and hotter as I felt his tongue enter me.

He continued this until I just couldn't take it any more. "Fuck me," I moaned. "Fuck me now." He raised up and I felt his cock pressing at the opening of my cunt. He pushed in gently until he was all the way inside me. I was shocked. It didn't hurt at all, it just felt so good, so very very good.

I wrapped my legs around him and he began moving in and out of me. I was moaning and moaning. "Oh, yes ... that's sooo good ... fuck me ... yesss ... don't stop." He kept going and going and I was getting higher and higher. But for what ever reason, I just couldn't seem to come.

"I'm close ... so close," I moaned. "Hurt me some where ... let me come ... please let me come." He reached up with both hands and grabbed my nipples. He squeezed them hard and then started twisting them almost all the way around. As he pulled them away from my body as far as they would go and then pulled them farther, I screamed. "Yesssss ... that's it ... I'm cccccccccccooooooommmmming." My whole body shock as wave after wave of intense pleasure/pain flowed over me. I thought I would never come down. I felt him stiffen and shoot his jism into me and I came again even harder.

He stayed inside me, just holding still until I felt him soften and slip out. He rolled off and I rolled into his arms. "That was the most incredible thing I've ever felt," I said. I felt warm and safe in his arms.

I woke up about two hours later still untied. I could tell from his regular breathing that he was still asleep. I gently disengaged my self from his arms and rolled to the other side of the bed. This was the chance I had been waiting for. I listened to be sure he was still asleep, crawled out of bed and tiptoed carefully to the kitchen. The clock on the wall told me that it was almost noon.

It suddenly occurred to me that when we had first come in and he was having trouble controlling me, he had thrown his truck keys into a corner on the counter. I walked over and saw that they were still there. I had never driven before, but I had watched my dad and I was sure I could do it. I picked up the keys and started out the front door. I paused to think for a minute.

An hour later, I opened the bedroom door and turned on the light. "Hey sleepy head," I said. "Lunch is ready."

He wasn't really awake. "Huh? Lunch? LUNCH???" He came fully awake. "Hey, what the fuck are you doing up untied?"

I laughed. "And you didn't think you could trust me." I paused and got serious. "I TOLD you I love you and even if you're going to die, I'll still remember the time we have together."

He sat up on the edge of the bed. Suddenly he grabbed his head in both hands and screamed. "Pills," he gasped. "On top of the refrigerator."

I stood stock still for a minute and then I went into action. I ran to the sink and turned on the water as I was going to the refrigerator. I grabbed the pills and a glass from the countertop and ran water into it as I went by. I ran to the bedroom.

When I got there, he was lying on the bed shaking all over. I sat the glass on the nightstand and opened the pill bottle. I glanced at the label. Take one or two as needed, it said. I poured two from the bottle. "You've got to sit up," I told him. He continued to shake, but managed to pull himself upright. I literally pushed the two pills into his mouth and held the water to his lips. He swallowed.

He fell back to the bed still shaking. Now that I had done what I could do I fell apart. I jumped on the bed beside him crying and sobbing. "Don't leave me Bill. Not yet. You haven't even done everything you want to do to me." He continued to shake all over and I continued to beg him not to die.

After about five minutes the shaking stopped. He was perfectly still and I thought he was gone. I threw myself on top of him beating his chest and crying. "DAMN YOU! GOD DAMN YOU!! YOU JUST BEGIN TO TEACH ME WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT AND NOT...". I couldn't continue.

"I'm not dead yet," he said quietly. "But if you keep beating me up, I could be."

"DAMN YOU!," I screamed. "You scared me to death."

"I'm sorry." He sounded remorseful. "It's the way my cancer works. One of these days soon, I'll go into one of these episodes and I won't come out of it." He ran his hand over the top of my head. It was a gentle touch and it felt good. He cheered up a little. "But it hasn't happened yet so we can continue with your lessons."

I was laying with my head on his chest facing his feet. I looked at his cock. It was soft and wrinkled, not hard and raging as it sometimes was. I hesitantly reached out and wrapped my hand around it. It began to stir a little. I ran my hand down to the sack that hung beneath it. I could feel the two hard nuts that it contained. What had they called them in school? Oh yes, testicles.

I got onto my knees and moved down to where I could examine him more closely. I kept my left hand on his balls and moved my right hand down to wrap it around his cock. It stirred even more, not completely hard but definitely longer and a little firmer. I couldn't believe he intended to put this thing in my mouth. Still, I wondered what it would taste like. I leaned forward, stuck my tongue out and just licked the tip. I heard him moan softly. He was right, it didn't taste too bad.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.