Oh God, Please Don't
Chapter 2: Raped

Copyright© 2011 by Canary

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Raped - Lisa got into big trouble when she was young. Although the trouble was not of her own making it warped her in an unusual way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

I awoke when the lights came on. "It's time," he shouted. The madness had come back into his eyes. He was totally naked and his cock stood out in front of him. It was huge and I just knew it would never fit inside of me. I had stuck my little finger in there one time and even that hurt.

I screamed as he jumped on the bed and straddled my waist. He gripped the v-neck of my dress and ripped it down to my waist. "Can't wait to see those little tits of yours," he snarled. He grabbed my bra with both hands and tore it like it was tissue paper. "Oh yes, really small ones. I like really small ones."

He grabbed one of my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and twisted really hard. I screamed and screamed. "OH GOD ... PLEASE ... DON'T." He ignored me and twisted even harder.

Finally, he let go and leaned over to take a nipple between his lips. That seemed to help some of the pain in my small tit. Then he bit down and I screamed again. I thought he was going to tear it all the way off. When he raised up, there was blood, my blood, running from the corner of his mouth.

"Please, ' I begged. "No more."

He climbed off of my waist and tore my dress the rest of the way down. "Got to get the cunt," he mumbled. He ripped off my panties leaving my body completely naked before him. He jumped between my legs. He centered himself against my little opening.

"NO ... DON'T ... HELP ME ... SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME ... he pushed forward ... OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOO ... he pushed harder, decimating my cherry ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I screamed, oh god how I screamed as he plunged in and out and in and out of me. My whole body was nothing but one mass of pain. He plunged, withdrew, plunged, withdrew and then I felt him stiffen and knew he was spurting his white cum into my previously pure body.

He pulled out and climbed off of me. "That'll take some of the edge off." I could feel his scum and my blood, my virgin blood flowing out of my torn opening. I wanted to curl up in a little ball and die, but the ropes kept me from doing it. He squatted between my legs and looked at my wounded cunt. "Oh, did I hurt my little baby," he said soothingly. "Too bad. It really felt good for me."

He got up and walked out of the room. He returned with a white pan filled with soapy water and a wash cloth. He gently washed the area between my legs. As the washcloth passed over the torn hole of my vagina a new rush of pain flowed over me. And then it hit my sensitive clit and suddenly the pain was mixed with pleasure.

When he had me clean, he produced a bottle of baby oil and squirted a lot of it right on the opening of my cunt. He put some oil on his finger and began gently massaging my clit. I didn't want to, but I couldn't help it. I began to moan softly with the pleasure of it. He stuck a finger inside of me. It hurt, but the pleasure felt so good.

He added a second finger and then a third and the pain increased but so did the pleasure as he leaned forward an suckled on my right nipple. He increase the tempo going faster and faster – suckling faster and harder, rubbing my clit faster, teasing it with his finger and running those three fingers in and out of my cunt.

The pain increased. The pleasure increased. I couldn't help myself. "Oh yessss keep it up. It feels so gooooooooood. Don't stop. Please don't stop." Then the orgasm flowed over me and I began to shake all over. It was twice as good, no, five time as good as when I had masturbated at home.

He jumped between my legs. I was shocked to see that he was hard again. He rammed himself into me and the pain started all over again. But then he reached between our bodies and began to massage my clit and he leaned forward and began to suckle on my left nipple. That was kind of weird. The nipple was still sore from where he had bit it before, but it felt so good with pain and pleasure all mixed in together.

The pain/pleasure started driving me once again up the ladder toward what I knew would be a massive orgasm. "Yessss ... fuck me ... fuck me harder ... oh, God ... I'm going to Coommme." And Cum I did. Even better than before. Even more intense than before as I felt him tense and shoot his load inside of me.

He collapsed on top of me gasping. His weight drove me into the mattress, making it hard to breathe. "Could you please get off of me," I asked. I can't breathe."

He rolled to the side of me still gasping. "Sorry about that," he said after he caught his breath. "I should have rolled off right away."

"It okay," I said softly and, God help me, if my arms had been free I would have cuddled up in his arms.

He chuckled. "You really enjoyed that didn't you."

"No, I hated it. You RAPED me."

He laughed out loud. "That I did Lassie, but you liked it the second time. You really got off on it."

A feeling of shame washed over me. Here I was less than an hour away from having been violently raped and when he raped me the second time I had actually ENJOYED it. As a matter of fact I had begged him not to stop.

"Yes, I did," I said timidly.

We laid there for a while and his soft breathing told me he had fallen asleep. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep, satiated sleep.

When I awoke a few hours later, it was to the smell of frying bacon. He came to the door and looked in holding a dishtowel in his hand. "Ah, I see you're awake little one," he said. "Are you hungry?" I suddenly realized that I hadn't eaten since this ordeal had started and the smell of the bacon was making my stomach growl. I nodded.

"Well, we'll get you up and you can go to the bathroom. It's almost ready."

My heart jumped but I tried not to let it show. He was going to untie me. Maybe I could figure out how to get away if I was free to move. He went to a drawer and pulled out a short chain like thing and a pair of handcuffs. My heart dropped.

"I think your just about ready to be left free to run around the house, but I'm not sure. So I designed this." He held up a chain with two circles on the ends. He pointed to the circles. "These are hose clamps from a semi tractor trailer. I welded a little loop on top of the adjustment knob. Had a hell of a time with that. Kept welding the adjustment knob to itself. But I finally got it. All I have to do is open them up and wind one around each of your ankles and tighten it down." He held up a lock. Then all I have to do is lock either end of the chain to the hose clamp and you'll be able to walk, but only if you take baby steps." He looked like he was very proud of himself.

He proceeded to attach the rings to each of my ankles, attached the one chain, untied my leg and quickly brought my leg over and attached the other chain. He held up the handcuffs. "I put a longer chain between this so you'd be able to eat and so forth without being to uncomfortable."

"Thanks for caring so much about my comfort," I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

He attached one cuff to my left wrist, untied it and rolled me to my right attaching the other cuff to my right wrist. The final rope was untied and I at least had minimal freedom. "Come on," he said. "I'll take you to the bathroom."

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and tried to stand up. My legs were so weak from being held in one place that I would have fallen if he hadn't caught me. Slowly, my coordination came back as we walked the short distance to the bathroom.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.