Taking Olivia - Cover

Taking Olivia

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - As revenge for cheating him out of his livelihood, Richard Hunter kidnaps the seventeen year old daughter of his ex-business partner. Nothing could prepare him for the events that followed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As I returned to wakefulness, Olivia was staring at me urgently, pleading for release. I started to unbuckle the gag but she wiggled her arms to indicate her priority. She waited until her wrist and ankles were free before leaping off the bed and sprinting for the toilet.

With her limbs stiff, Olivia almost stumbled but somehow managed to restore her balance and disappear through the door. I listened to the raging torrent as she performed her ablutions. She walked back towards the bed with an unsteady gait, struggling to loosen the strap behind her head and remove the gag. She worked her jaw to ease the stiffness.

"Can I please take this out now?" she asked, turning away from me and displaying the flange of the butt plug nestled between the cheeks of her bottom.

"In a minute," I replied, admiring the slightly lewd sight that she presented me with. "Come back to bed."

Olivia harrumphed then complied, reclining on her side facing me, seemingly unconcerned about her nakedness.

I tenderly explored her body, starting with her breasts then progressing downwards until I delved between the dewy petals of her sex. My finger penetrated her to the root and her muscles clamped around my invading digit. I bent closer, inhaling her heady fragrance then placing a gentle kiss at the top of her apex. Olivia sighed and spread herself wantonly, whereupon I feasted on her.

Swiping my tongue repeatedly along the length of her slit, I listened to the blissful sounds as she thrilled to my actions. I maintained my stimulation until I perceived her climb to fulfilment. Her body twitched in response to each stroke; her ragged breathing punctuated only by the occasional squeal of delight. Her thighs clamped around my head as she ground her crotch against my mouth, barely protecting my ears from the raucous cacophony that issued forth from her lips as she climaxed.

Olivia subsided, collapsing back onto the mattress with her arms outspread. She smiled exultantly and wriggled into the nest of the soft duvet, lassitude pervading her. After allowing her a few moments to savour her orgasm, I eased her over onto her tummy. Somnolent, she snuggled into the covers and emitted a purr of pure contentment.

I stared at the end of toy exhibited prominently between her plump hemispheres. Reaching down, I grasped the flange and started to extract it. The tight ring of flesh distended obscenely around the widest part of the shaft. Extricating it slowly, I watched how her anal muscle slowly contracted, allowing me a brief opportunity to stare into the deep, dark void. I replaced the toy into its fleshy sheath, drawing a gasp of consternation from the prostrate teenager. Still wrapped up in her afterglow, she lacked any strength to protest. I worked the plug in and out several times, her slack muscle accepting my action with equanimity.

"Richard," she grumbled feebly.

"Shh," I scolded mildly. "Just relax."

To help overcome her objections, I reapplied my finger to her sex and stroked her gently in time with the oscillating movement of the toy. Her groans of discomfort merged with the pleasure of my lower stimulation, leaving her utterly compliant to my will.

I stretched over to the bedside table, barely managed to reach the bottle of lubricant. I squirted a generous dollop onto her anus then manipulated the plug until a slippery puddle was sucked inside, liberally coating the walls of her rectum. Finally, I anointed my cock in preparation for the final stage - the moment that I would claim her anal virginity.

Withdrawing the plug and setting it aside, I straddled her haunches and pressed the head of my cock against the inviting target. It slid in easily and lodged just beyond the outer muscle, the path made easier by the penetration of the toy.

"No," Olivia groaned desolately as she suddenly realised her fate.

I rocked back and forth, pressing the shaft repeatedly through her sphincter. The lubrication spread along her sheath and allowed my shaft to penetrate more deeply with each stroke until it embedded itself to the utmost.

Olivia gasped as I filled her body then felt my weight settle upon her. I clamped my arms around her chest and savoured the sensation of being ensconced within such a delectable haven.

"Take it out," Olivia whimpered but her voice lacked the conviction that would have propelled me to comply. Instead, I stroked gently within the snug confinement, taking full advantage of the opportunity to ravish the girl's tender charms. Gathering confidence, I deepened my thrusts, plunging along almost the whole length of her humid tunnel whilst my fingers fondled her breasts.

Olivia grunted with each stroke, her fists grasping huge handfuls of the duvet in a death grip. I moderated my actions and slipped one hand lower to cup her sex. As I continued to sodomise her, I teased her sensitive bud and eventually felt the beginnings of the thaw. Her thighs rocked against my fingers as she desperately strove to derive a modicum of pleasure.

I used her cries of rapture to slow and speed my strokes, timing my release to coincide with her cresting the wave and tumbling into the swirling maelstrom. I sullied her with my tribute whilst burying my finger deep inside her pussy.

Languishing atop her enervated frame, I squeezed the last remnants of my seed into her as my cock slowly shrank to nothing.

"Get off me, you sod," Olivia complained petulantly. "You're too heavy."

I withdrew to the accompaniment of a loud rasp as air escaped from confinement. She slipped off the bed and made once more for the sanctuary of the bathroom. Semen poured from her gaping orifice and chased down the backs of her legs. It was an adorable sight that brought back fond memories of a time long ago.

I dozed fitfully for several minutes until I sensed her presence beside the bed. She dropped moodily onto the mattress and fixed me with an icy stare. I expected her to lambast me for engaging her in such a deviant fashion but instead she pursued a rather different tack.

"Why do you hate my father so much?"

To answer the question would involve revealing much about myself, almost to the point that I might as well hand her a business card bearing my name and address. I still pondered the dilemma of exactly what to do with Olivia when all this was over. As I weighed all the odds, I finally decided to reveal everything.

"I first met your father just after I'd completed my post-graduate studies. My senior tutor introduced us. I'd been writing a thesis on encryption and message authentication protocols, and he seemed to take great interest in it. His company provided systems that allowed banks and financial institutions to safely send transactions all around the world. My work promised to enable that to happen with a much greater degree of security."

"The Sentinel system?"

"I'm surprised you've even heard of it."

"My father bores us all to death with his work."

"I designed the Sentinel system. It lies at the heart of everything he does."

"Then why... ?"

"I'm coming to that," I told her. "I went to work for him straight from university and it took a further year to fully perfect Sentinel. I was given the promise of a full partnership once the system was universally adopted. I tirelessly laboured day and night to make it come to pass."

"What happened?"

"Your father held regular dinner parties at your home to attract investors and possible clients. They were boring as hell but I was expected to attend in order to answer the occasional technical question."

I took a deep breath. "It was through these that I got to know your mum."

"My mother!"

"Sandra and I usually ended up talking between ourselves by the end of the evening. We quickly became good friends. Your father paid her very little attention and I think she was glad of the company.

"After one particularly tedious evening, we sneaked away to the kitchen to grab another bottle of wine. I'm still not quite sure how it happened; we were both slightly tipsy, and we ended up kissing."

"Whoa!" Olivia gasped, obviously not quite believing what she was hearing.

"I was quite embarrassed afterwards. I apologised and returned to the party. Three days later, Sandra turned up at my apartment in the city. An hour later, we were in bed together."

"No way!" Olivia exclaimed.

"Your mum was incredibly sexy," I recounted. "She possessed a natural eroticism that completely ensnared me."

"This is MY mum we're talking about?"

"Oh yes. What started out as a simple fling became something much more serious for both of us. We'd eat out in fancy restaurants, stroll hand-in-hand along the Thames embankment, and then return to my apartment for a night of passionate sex."

"Mum? Sex? This doesn't sound very much like her."

"Your mum was very adventurous in bed. She introduced me to a couple of delicacies that I'd previously not tried."

"Really?"

"She absolutely loved anal and instilled me with as much of a penchant for it as she had."

"Hmm," Olivia muttered.

"We saw each other a couple of times a week for the next three months. Deep inside, I knew I was falling in love with her.

"One day, I was summoned to your father's office. We'd just completed the first field trial of the Sentinel system and things were going extremely well. There were about a dozen patents in the process of being filed to cover all the underlying algorithms. I naturally assumed there was a problem with one of the applications.

"Raymond was his usual dour self and I suspected that something serious had come up. He reached into the top drawer of his desk and placed several grainy photographs in front of me. The first one was of Sandra and me in a restaurant. The next showed us sitting on a bench, kissing. A third was of Sandra leaving my apartment, the timestamp clearly revealing that it was early morning. The final two were taken through a long lens from a property across the street from where I lived. They were highly explicit.

"I didn't know what to say. There was nothing to say. He'd obviously suspected something and then hired a private detective service to follow us. They were very good because I never suspected a thing. Your father fired me on the spot and informed me that I'd forfeited any rights to Sentinel. He also told me that if I pursued the matter further, he'd ruin me through the courts.

"I tried to call your mum but her mobile was always switched off. I eventually learned through a mutual friend that she was in New York doing some shopping. That gutted me more than anything as I had such strong feelings for her.

"I approached a lawyer to see what my legal position was with respect to my work; most of it was carried out whilst I was still at university. He thought I had a good case but something happened a day or two later to cause me to change my mind.

"I was sitting at home, feeling sorry for myself when there was a knock at the door. I opened up to find two heavily-built men who proceeded to force their way inside and beat the living daylights out of me. They trashed the apartment and stole enough to make it look like robbery. They made it clear that if I continued with my claim against your father, they'd pay me another visit and not go as lightly next time."

Olivia looked horror struck; even more so as I removed the dental bridge that replaced my upper front teeth that were broken in the attack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.