Missy on the Prowl - Cover

Missy on the Prowl

Copyright© 2011 by Honey Moon

Chapter 1: A Predator is Born!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Predator is Born! - On her eighteenth birthday, a young woman with a secret decides she has no need of her virginity. The beautiful redheaded hermaphrodite plans to alleviate this distressing condition and sets her mind to hunting down a suitable partner. Missy is sure of one thing. She doesn’t much care if her intended partner is actually willing to help her in this personal matter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Hermaphrodite   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   School   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Missy Conrad made up her mind that very morning. On the dawn of her eighteenth birthday, she decided to make a major change in her personal life. In her humble opinion, eighteen was far too old to still be a virgin. She was determined to rectify that distressing condition just as soon as she possibly could. The five foot even redheaded beauty sighed. It wasn't going to be easy. One would think with a body like hers there would be no end of willing partners, but that wasn't the case.

Oh sure, guys stared at her all the time. With the crook of one finger, she knew she could bed any guy on campus. They all were drawn like bees to a field of flowers by her 34D bust and wide flaring hips. She actually heard a neighbor woman once comment on how her hourglass figure was the perfect body type for birthing babies, so men would always be attracted to her at an instinctual level as they sought to spread their seed. Her green eyes flashed emerald fire at that memory. "Not likely!" Missy hissed as she tossed her long red hair impatiently.

She had no interest in letting a male rut on her like some crazed animal in an attempt to put his baby in her belly! Missy was nobody's brood mare! There was no way she was going to be a baby factory! She took solace in what she thought of as her strength. There weren't all that many men that would want anything to do with her if they actually saw her naked!

Although she kept it a secret from the world, Missy wasn't ashamed. It was just a matter of practicality. She was such a rarity that people would probably be upset, maybe even frightened, if the knowledge of her superior physiology were widely known. She was in fact, sincerely proud of the penis that jutted out just above her well formed and rather pretty vagina.

Just after her eleventh birthday, Missy had accidentally discovered that her well guarded secret was fully functional. She had begun having these rather embarrassing interludes when her little bit extra would grow to almost alarming length and girth. It usually happened if she saw a pretty girl on TV, or if she happened to catch a glimpse of momma getting dressed or something. She kept this development to herself, wisely deciding not to bother her mother with it. Looking it up online, she learned it was called "Being Aroused" or "Having an Erection".

She would have looked up more about her condition, but the child safety software momma had installed on her computer would only let her access a very few medical and biology websites. If she could have reached any porn sites, she would have learned much more about having erections and what fun things you could do to relieve that achy edgy pressure feeling. Still, knowing it was just a normal part of living life while being part boy eased her mind greatly. Missy started to enjoy those times, at least when she could slip quietly into her room and gently massage her hand along the increasing length of her organ. It always felt so good, and eventually her penis would return to normal.

One such time found her absent mindedly playing with her startlingly hard cock while watching an episode of "Charmed" in her bedroom. Piper Halliwell looked especially pretty, and for some reason she felt so much harder then ever before! Before she knew it, her hand was stroking like crazy on her throbbing boy part. She just couldn't seem to stop herself from madly stroking. Feelings like she had never known were growing stronger and stronger as her fist flew. Then something scary and wonderful happened.

Missy's whole body began to tremble and she felt like something big was about to happen. It certainly had! The sudden joyous eruption had taken her completely by surprise and she made a serious yucky mess all over her brand new bedspread when white gooey slop just came flying out in seemingly endless spurts!

The next morning she successfully repeated the very pleasurable experience (Except for the big mess on the bed!) and had smuggled the resulting ejaculate to school in an empty spice bottle she had swiped from the trash just for that purpose.

Even in at that tender age, her second ever ejaculation managed to fill the 2.37 ounce McCormick Whole Black Peppercorn bottle a little past the halfway point with thick hot white gunk. While everyone else was on the playground at recess, Missy snuck back inside and spent the whole time looking in awe at her sperm wriggling away on the slide under the classroom's microscope. There were so many of them!

It would be several years before Missy learned that she out produced normal men by several hundred percent! She had an absurdly high motive sperm count! Back then though, she just knew that they looked very eager and energetic as they thrashed around. She was very good in science and biology, and was pretty sure she knew exactly what would happen if even one of those little wiggly guys managed to find its way up inside a girl! Even then the thought of her making a baby in someone left her breathless, not to mention throbbing and fully erect!

When she was finished looking, and had "calmed" herself down by filling the bottle the rest of the way up to the brim with another extraordinary series of satisfying spurts, Missy didn't know what to do with all her musty smelly fluid. She only had a few moments left before everyone trooped back in. She couldn't just throw it in the trash. Someone might find it and start asking questions. Missy was darn sure she shouldn't just keep it. She didn't dare get caught while holding a bottle full of sperms! Besides, it was starting to get a little stinky.

Inspiration struck. Mrs. Andrews had left her coffee Thermos on her desk. Something clicked in Missy's mind. Unscrewing the cup, and then the stopper, she giggled as she poured her goop into the steaming brew. She capped it back up tightly, and shook the Thermos vigorously to mix her stuff in with the hot beverage. That would teach the teacher for giving her essay an A- when it should have been an A+! Timing it just right, Missy threw the empty bottle out of the classroom window during the brief period when the playground was empty, but nobody had reached the classroom yet. It only then dawned on her that she could have done that while it was still full. Oh well!

Later during history, the pretty teacher looked puzzled after a taking a sip of her augmented brew. She paused for a moment, and then with a sort of sly smile, continued to drink her coffee. When the bell rang to end the school day, Missy overheard the blushing woman using her cellphone. For some reason Mrs. Andrews was thanking Principal Brown for thinking of her during lunch, and said that her husband would be working late. She then assured that she would be sure to see him at their special weekly after school meeting.

Yes, Missy enjoyed having a penis. Over the last seven years she had spent probably hundreds of satisfying hours happily stroking and playing with it. She must have squirted thousands of warm gooey loads into tissues, down the toilet, all over the shower walls, and lately, into her own mouth. "Mine's probably bigger then anyone's in this whole dump." She muttered a bit too loudly in the quiet of the library.

"What was that, miss?" the guy sitting next to her at the library asked hopefully.

Damn! She hated that. Whenever someone called her "miss" it always made her feel that they somehow knew her name. "Hard drive." She said in a sweet voice. "I picked this model laptop because it has a bigger hard drive then most. The processor speed is a little lagging, but I need a lot of storage for my, uh, research."

The young man smiled, and pulled his chair a little closer. "I have enough storage for what I need." He said with a grin. "I'd go for more speed any day though for gaming."

"That's nice." She said, doing her best to stay in character as the sweet and innocent co-ed. "I really must be going now. Nice meeting you."

He hastened to his feet as she stood. "Wait! I'm Brock, Captain of the football team." He announced as if that would mean something to her. "We're having a big blow-out at the frat house tonight. Why don't you stop by?"

"That sound like fun, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass." Missy hid her disgust, and smiled sweetly. "I have a lot of studying to do this weekend."

"Well, have fun hitting those books!" He pulled something out of his pocket. "Here, take this." He actually handed her a business card, with all his contact information. "What's your name, sexy?" he asked eagerly. "How about a number I can reach you?"

"I'm Lindsay Lohan, no relation." She smiled and batted her eyes. She grabbed a scrap of paper from the table, and jotted down one of her throw away email addresses. "I check my inbox all day."

"I'd like to check your box." He said with what he probably thought was a knowing and sexy look. Missy almost wanted to gag. "Call me any time, and I'll be sure to drop you a line, Lindsay."

"Sure!" she said in her best vapid co-ed voice. "Nice to have met you, Brock!"

The hulking Neanderthal left the table, pausing to point at her and then give two thumbs up. "Ass-hole!" she hissed as he walked away. "Wait for it, Mister Stud Jock!" Missy carefully slipped his card into her satchel bag. Later on she was going send him an email. When he answered she'd have his IP address. After that it would be child's play to hack his laptop.

"Nothing too vindictive, Brock honey." She whispered as she closed her machine, careful to leave it running and headed back for the dorm. She wouldn't spike his computer with anything like KP, to get him arrested. That wasn't her style. She'd just send him a porn-bomb that would eradicate all his own files, and replace them with about twenty gigabits of super gonzo gay porn. With enough finesse, she could override all his control on the machine, and have something really raunchy blast out while he was in some public place.

No, she had no interest in Brock or any creeps of his ilk. Her mood greatly improved once she was outside in the bright sunshine. Being on campus was great. If she ignored all the jocks and posers that were always sniffing after her, Missy could really enjoy observing the student body, the female student body, to be more precise.

Missy walked along in a much better frame of mind, casually glancing at the young women around her. She was an old pro at never lingering too long, to arouse any notice in her girl watching. She didn't need to. The somewhat nerdy looking heavy frames of her glasses concealed a rather sophisticated HD digital video camera that was linked via Bluetooth to her computer. If she saw something she liked, she could watch it over and over again at her leisure. The one drawback of her precious glasses was that they inspired far too much "Nerd-Girl" interest in her from the guys, but that was well worth the price! Hell, the two grand she spent on them was well worth it!

She paused for a moment, and watched as a couple girls tossed a Frisbee. The blonde was a just a touch "fluffy" but the generous curves that resulted were gorgeous! Good God, the way her titties bounced was breathtaking! The petite little Asian was a bit flat chested and probably never needed a bra, but add that to her lovely smile and glistening long black hair and you had the stuff of Lolicon dreams!

Missy felt an all too familiar stirring in her loins and sighed. "I may use this clip tonight." She whispered, as her penis strained mightily against the cleverly arranged straps holding it down. Missy had quite a large porn and Hentai collection, but sometimes it was just such a nice change of pace to stroke her cock and finger her pussy while enjoying candid recordings of pretty girls working and playing in the sunshine!

She returned to her dorm room, and was quite a bit annoyed to see her dorm mate was still there. Shit! She really needed to rub one off now, and Betsy Coates, the Holy Roller was still hanging around! "Hi Betsy!" she said brightly, expertly hiding her emotions. "I thought you were heading out for the night."

The tall athletically build strawberry blonde smiled. "I will be in a little while. I'm just waiting for my friends." She giggled. "Come on Missy, its Friday night. It's also your birthday. Come with us. I can fix you up with a fake ID so you can hang out with us."

"No thanks, Betsy." Missy had nothing against others drinking, but she had no wish to muddle her mind with any form of drugs or alcohol. "I'd be too scared someone would card me, and find out it was a fake. I only just turned eighteen today, you know."

"Well duh! I only turned eighteen last month. Don't be such a little goodie two-shoes." She giggled again, "Everybody's doin' it. Come on! You gotta loosen up!"

Missy raised an eyebrow. It was easy to see that Betsy Coates was a scholarship girl. The good looking but vapid girl latched onto a free-ride ticket on the strength of her abilities on the soccer field. It was an open secret that Betsy had ringers taking all her tests, and writing all her papers. The school looked the other way when it came to their star player. After all, who could blame them? Everyone was so proud of the lovable dimwit for being picked to captain the woman's team for the 2012 Summer Olympics. In just eight short months she would have a damn good shot at Olympic gold!

"Thanks Betsy, but I think I'll pass." Missy set her satchel-bag on her desk. "I have some files I need to, uh, study. You go have a good time though. You deserve it!"

Betsy accepted the mild praise as only proper. "Well, okay. It's your loss, Missy!"

The door burst open. "You ready to go, captain?" Patricia Utley called cheerfully when she poked her head in. "The team is downstairs waiting for you!"

Missy watched as Betsy paused only to kiss the crucifix hanging on the headboard of her bed, just like she did every time she left the room. For her own unique reasons, it gave Missy a secret thrill to see her dorm mate's love and devotion to her faith. "I am so ready! Happy birthday Missy, and have a Blessed night!" she said with all sincerity as she rushed from the room.

Missy wondered about how such a strict Catholic could justify drinking with a fake ID. It was probably because they all drank wine in the bible. The bar hopping ninny also proudly wore a Purity Ring to signify her untouched temple of a body, and openly bragged about her virginity as if it were a good thing. "Isn't bragging and boasting committing the sin of pride?" she laughed. The school really did benefit from Betsy's ultra conservative religious image, and the girl only went out drinking with a group of like minded puritanical friends to help ward off the evils of having some boy tempt her off of the straight and virtuous narrow.

"Alone at last!" Missy sighed as she locked the door, and jammed a chair under the knob just to be sure. She should be grateful she had drawn Betsy as her dorm mate. It was very trying to live in such close quarters with that dimwitted but lovely girl, but it could be far worse. At least the budding soccer star never wore anything of an overtly sexy or revealing nature. A devote Catholic like her would never do that! For reasons of their own, both girls favored flannel nightdresses and nice warm bed robes. Missy didn't even have to worry about getting dressed or undressed in front of her dorm mate either. The prudish bible thumping girl only changed her clothes while locked in the bathroom. Because of that, she never questioned that Missy did the exact same thing.

Mornings were the only real danger. Thank goodness Betsy went to early mass every morning before soccer practice! Missy usually awoke with a serious case of Morning Wood. It hadn't been too difficult to hide that awkward condition until Betsy left in such a hurry every morning. It gave Missy plenty of time to pop off three or four loads before her first class. It wasn't enough, but Missy usually found plenty of opportunities during the day to jack-off in bathroom stalls, or unused classrooms if she knew Betsy would be in for the evening. Otherwise she would never be able to take the strain of keeping her hands off of her cock while Betsy was there reading and rereading her beloved bible!

Missy unbuttoned her dress and slipped out of it. Even with straps, it was just easier to hide her not so little addition under a dress. She always showed too much of a "Package" if she ever wore slacks or jeans! Tossing the dress onto her bed, she almost frantically yanked down her panties and began to fumble at the straps holding her penis at bay.

She let out a deep breath when her penis sprang free and slapped against her flat tummy. "Ah, that's better!" she sighed, standing only in flats and her bra. Before she did anything, Missy performed a little ritual she did every day since Betsy became her dorm mate.

Crossing the small room, she went to Betsy's bed. She lifted the crucifix from the headboard, and looked at it for a long moment. With a slight grin, she took the icon and gently rubbed it face first up and down the length of her throbbing cock. She then carefully rubbed the figure's tiny toes against her pee slit, anointing them not with oil, but with the shimmering precum that was beginning to seep out. With a giggle, she hung the crucifix back on the headboard. She never quite had the nerve to just go all out and spurt a load on Him, but fuck a duck! It was so damn hot to see Betsy indirectly kiss her penis on a daily basis when she reverently kissed her savior's feet!

Missy sat at her desk and selected a video file. Looping it, she watched mesmerized as Miss Frisbee's titties bounced and jiggled over and over for about ten minutes. Then she froze on a frame featuring the girl's Asian friend. "Me fuckie suckie you long time." She whispered in a cheesy politically incorrect fake Chinese accent.

Her penis ached for attention, but Missy held off and watched a few more of her candid clips. This one was good. She loved watching the girls on the swim team when the climbed out of the pool. It always looked so dam sexy when they tugged at their racing suits, trying to alleviate wedgies and camel-toes! Lovely!

It was time. She could have watched some of wicked porn she had downloaded, but this was her birthday. Missy would watch THE file, the very special one she saved for when she needed just that much more visual stimulation. She had recorded it completely by accident, and it was like some kind of gift from Betsy's God! Somehow her timing had been absolutely wonderfully perfect!

One golden night, Missy had inadvertently left her Bluetooth glasses on the edge of the bathroom sink. At the time it had pissed her off. She had to wait a half hour for Betsy to finally get her butt out of the bathroom so she could retrieve them. Missy had planned all day on getting shots of the girl's basketball team getting showered and dressed after the big game. She couldn't miss that opportunity! Writing for the school paper gave her just the perfect excuse to hang out in the locker room and talk to all the lovely naked girls!

Her finger trembled as she clicked on the file she had named Nirvana. The screen lit up with a perfectly framed shot of Betsy sitting naked on the toilet. Missy would have just grabbed a still from that and been deliriously happy. She only liked pee videos if the girl still had her pants on, and was desperately trying not to wet herself while the dark stain spread down her legs. Thank goodness she had watched the whole thing first before just grabbing a frame and deleting it!

Betsy's face was flushed, and she looked around the bathroom as if somebody could be hiding in there with her. It took several moments, but before long you could see she was spreading her legs wider and wider. The view of that strawberry blonde bush was worth the entire two thousand she had spent on the glasses! After a couple more minutes, Betsy's right hand sort of timidly slipped between those perfect thighs.

Missy's eyes glowed as she watched. The first time she had played this clip, she had spontaneously shot off all over her printer and had to run out and buy a new one! Miss Purity Bible Thumper was petting the kitty! Holy Roller Betsy was masturbating while sitting on the pot! The soccer star whimpered as she rubbed a finger gently over her pouty labia. She snatched her hand away as if those fingers had been burnt, but soon they returned to gingerly touch again.

Missy wriggled on her desk chair and picked up her bottle of body lotion. "Oh yeah!" she moaned as she watched Betsy begin to rapidly strum her fingers against her clit. "That wasn't your first time!" she gasped, as squirted a big dollop of the cool slippery cream into her hand. "You little whore; you know exactly what you're doing!"

Missy whimpered right along with the recording of Betsy, when she slathered the lotion all over her straining cock. "Look at Miss Virtuous go! Yeah Betsy, abuse yourself! Play with that nasty cunt!"

Getting a little lotion on her computer, Missy turned up the sound. The best was about to start! "Sweet Jesus!" Betsy moaned softly. "Oh my sweet Lord in Heaven!"

Her lubed fist made sloppy slurping sounds as Missy tugged her engorged cock with eager abandon. "You're a Jesus whore!" she gasped, not making much sense, but hardly of a mind to care. "You're his little bitch! Go on; diddle that twat for Jesus!"

Betsy was panting, like she had just scored a goal. "My Jesus!" she cried. "Oh my precious Lord!" The girl's left hand went to her breasts. Betsy was surprisingly rough on them, pinching and tugging her nipples almost as if punishing herself. "It's coming!" she cried. "Oh my Lord, It's gonna happen again!"

Missy's hand was stroking so fast it was almost a blur. Right hand stroking her cock, her left hand sought out and began to loving fondle her warm wet folds. "You little hypocrite! Get yourself off! Have an orgasm for God!"

Betsy was bouncing on the toilet now as she grew ever closer to release. She used her left hand to shove an ample breast closer to her mouth, and sucked hard on the nipple while moaning around it.

Missy was moaning too. She was trying to time her dual natured release with the girl on the video. It was going to be close, but she so desperately wanted to hold out for her favorite part!

Betsy was panting raggedly as she released her breast. The beautiful orb glistened with saliva as the strawberry blonde threw her head back and whimpered. Fear and arousal showed in her eyes as she crammed a fist into her mouth. With a guttural groan, Betsy began to quiver and shake. She looked so beautiful while in mid orgasm!

The best part was fast approaching. Missy staggered to her feet, and kicked her chair across the room. She shoved the computer right to the edge of the desk. Moaning herself, she then dropped the floor. Never releasing her throbbing member, Missy lay on her back, and threw her legs upward. In a well practiced maneuver, she bent as far as she could, and wedged her heels up under the work surface of the desk. This gave her the leverage she needed to bring the head of her cock within reach of her mouth. Bent nearly double, she put all of her effort into capturing the head of her cock between her eager lips.

The position was precarious, but straining her eyes upwards while looking up through her legs, Missy could just see the action on the screen. She felt the pressure building deep inside, and just at the right time! Betsy had finished her orgasm, and jumped shakily to her feet. "Lord, forgive me!" she had cried, before dropping to her knees and clasping her hands in prayer right in front of the toilet.

With a moan, Missy tried to force more of her cock into her mouth. When she had nearly half of the eleven inch length past her lips, she began to madly suck as her fist stroked. Betsy started to pray aloud. "Lord, forgive my weakness!" she wailed, as tears ran down her cheeks. "This is the last time! I swear before you, I'll never do it again!"

That was it! Betsy telling such an obvious lie to her savior was priceless! Missy's cock pulsed. Hot thick semen jetted over her tongue! She swallowed, relishing the mingled taste of body lotion and her own seed! Spurt after spurt of thick gooey warmth filled her mouth. Panting through her nose, Missy swallowed over and over, struggling to keep up with the inhumanly huge load she was producing.

Betsy climbed to her feet. "I, I gotta go to confession!" she whimpered as she snatched up her clothing. "I have to seek forgiveness for my disgusting sin!"

There! Missy's thumb ran over her engorged clit, and it was like lighting the afterburners! Her female orgasm hit, and it hit hard! Heels slipping from under the desk, she couldn't stop her cock from whipping out of her mouth as she unfolded and fell completely prone onto the hard wooden floor. Her hands didn't stop their frantic work. Semen spurted almost to the ceiling, and rained down to plaster all over her lovely face, heaving breasts, and writhing body.

When it was finally over, Missy struggled to sit up. "Shit!" she muttered, looking down at herself. "I forgot to take off my bra. Now I'll have to wash it in the sink so it doesn't stink up the hamper with cum!" she looked around the room. "Hell, I better break out the mop, too. I made a huge mess this time!" Body glisteningly glazed with her own emissions, Missy wearily climbed to her feet. Her shoes slipped on the slimy floor, and she nearly fell. She finally made it safely to the bathroom and grabbed a quick shower before cleaning up the evidence of her wonderfully satisfying explosive birthday climax.

Hours later she was dressed for bed in the spotlessly clean room, enjoying another guilty pleasure. Missy was treating herself to a birthday marathon of the first season of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. It was by far her favorite American cartoon. "I should write a fan-fic." She said with a laugh as she ate some pop-corn. "I wonder if people would want to read about Big Macintosh bangin' Applejack? Pony incest?" she grinned and went on in a fairly good impression of Scootaloo. "I'm liking this idea!" She laughed. "Throw Pinkie Pie in the mix, and it could be a lot of fun! I know! Maybe Twilight Sparkle could catch a cold, and that would make her magic miss-fire. She could accidentally make Rainbow Dash grow a dick! My Little Futa Pony; that would be so hot!"

She jumped when someone banged frantically on the door. She hurried over and peered through the peep-hole. Moving the chair out of the way, she unlocked and threw open the door. "What happened?" she cried, as she helped a couple girls drag an obviously unconscious Betsy into the room.

"I knew we shouldn't have gone!" Kimmie, the raven haired beauty that tended goal for the team wailed.

Patricia Utley, the stunning ebony forward glared at her. "You were the one who suggested it, Kim!"

"What's going on?" Missy asked again as they lay the limp girl on her bed.

"We were invited to a Frat house party." Patricia said in a hushed voice. "We ALL decided to go."

Missy tried not to stare at the unconscious girl. "Isn't that risky? Everyone knows what goes on at those!"

"We swore to stick together, that way we could protect each other!" Kimmie cried. "I, uh, we thought it would be okay!"

"Calm down Kim!" Patricia continued. "We only ever drink wine coolers, but the captain of the football team offered Betsy an Appletini." She gave her prone friend a pitying look. "I, I don't think she knew exactly what one was, and I didn't want to embarrass her in front of everybody. She liked it, and drank a couple of them."

Kimmie looked self righteous. "She had five, I counted!"

"Shut up!" Patricia shook her head. Betsy was kinda tipsy after that. Then she started worrying that someone on campus would smell alcohol on her breath, and her sponsors would find out she was drinking. The same guy gave her a breath spray, and she gave her tongue two good blasts with it."

Kimmie cut in. "Then Betsy said she had to go pee. We, we let her go without us!" she started to cry. "It was so terrible!"

"Kim, get it together!" Patricia sighed. "We finally found her like that about forty minutes later." She pointed at Betsy. "She was passed out on the floor in a little bathroom in the basement! We grabbed her and brought her back here just as fast as we could!"

Missy tried to calm herself. Betsy only drank wine coolers, and suddenly switched and had five Appletini's on top of them? Holy shit! That combined with some mysterious breath spray right before she passed out only equaled one thing. "I bet that wasn't any kind of breath spray!" she blurted out.

Patricia grabbed something from the pocket of her very tight jeans. "It wasn't! He gave her some kind of drug! I saw him giving it to another girl, and I grabbed it while we were heading out."

Taking the little spray bottle, Missy read the label. "Zolpidem, that's a powerful sleeping aid! They were trying to date rape her!"

"I know!" Patricia lowered her voice. "I, I think we got there in time. At least her pants were still on. I, um, I had to pull her sweatshirt back down though. It was up over her head, and, uh, her brassiere was pulled up off of her bosoms." She looked embarrassed. "I, I had to touch her, um, bosoms to pull it back where it's supposed to be."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.