Future Perfect - Cover

Future Perfect

Copyright© 2011 by expresso42

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mark Halliwell is a womanising research scientist whose experiments with stasis go awry, and he wakes up 200 years into the future. The idyllic civilisation in which he suddenly finds himself soon turns sour and he is forced into a conflict that will threaten the very fabric of their society.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

"I need to be going," Teel announced. "They want to check the baby."

I struggled to wakefulness and rubbed my eyes, observing that Teel had already bathed and dressed, ready to face the day.

"I'll see you later tonight?" I asked.

"And Nella, hopefully." She smiled in anticipation.

"Is there a problem ... with the baby I mean?"

"Just a routine check, they said."

"Okay," I mumbled as she walked out of the door.

I soaked my body in the bath and then slipped into a clean gown. My mind savoured the events of the previous night, hardly able to believe that I had such a perfect arrangement.

Over breakfast, Sarek offered praise for my quick thinking when Troyal was injured.

"Teel thinks I should request a seat on the High Council's advisory committee, as payment for saving the Guardian."

"Not a bad suggestion. As good a place as any with which to initiate change."

"I thought you said there was nothing to change?"

Sarek shrugged. "There are those that have their own ideas about how things could be improved but nobody listens to them."

"What about the High Council?" I asked.

"They sit above us, literally, making decisions that affect us all. Unfortunately, there is no redress, and no mechanism to suggest change."

"You could protest."

"I'm getting old and probably wouldn't survive the first winter in a village."

"Are you implying dissenters get relocated to the villages?"

Sarek looked around nervously, almost as though he'd said more than he intended.

"Severe dissidents are abandoned in the middle of nowhere, and left to fend for themselves. Others are offered the opportunity to leave the citadel. I seem to recollect a similar strategy in your history, with forced migration to your colonies."

"We did use to transport criminals to America and Australia," I confessed.

"The citadel is not a democracy, but more of a benign oligarchy. The High Council's prime function is to maintain the status quo. It wouldn't be in its interest to do otherwise."

"How do you get a seat on the High Council?"

"The presiding members nominate a replacement whenever necessary. None are likely to retire anytime soon, so nothing will change within my lifetime. I just make the best of what I have, and suggest you do the same."

I thanked him for the advice, and made my way to the lab area. The stasis chamber was still operating optimally; there was little to do until Petrius's work was complete. I tidied up and played with Tiger until boredom compelled me to return to my room.


Nella and Teel were both asleep on the bed, their naked bodies covered with a fine sheen of perspiration. The distinct smell of sex hung lazily in the air. I sat down on the sofa and admired their beauty, unwilling to interrupt their repose. Watching their chests slowly rise and fall, I realised just how attached to the pair I'd become. Teel fidgeted in her sleep, disturbing Nella from her slumber. Her eyes fluttered open and she caught sight of me observing them. She smiled and snuggled up to Teel, testing to see what I'd do.

I continued to feast my eyes upon them, even as my penis erected at the sight. They seemed so natural together that I didn't feel the slightest trace of jealousy at their intimacy. Nella's hands cupped Teel's breasts, drawing a purr of contentment from her somnolent lover. Opening my gown, I tentatively caressed myself as Nella's hand slowly delved lower and explored Teel's wetness. Her finger pressed between the petals of her sex and Teel automatically parted her legs in encouragement.

Teel sighed as Nella stimulated her, moving her hips against the questing digit. Her tongue traced seductively along the nape of Teel's neck, pausing only to nibble gently on the delicate lobe of her ear. Teel smiled contentedly, anticipating the start of yet another session of passionate lovemaking.

"Mark," she gasped, spotting me for the first time, "How long have you been there?"

"Not long," I replied. "Don't let me interrupt."

It seemed neither of them had any intention of stopping as Nella slowly teased Teel almost to the point of climax. Teel beckoned to me and I approached, wondering where best to position myself. I knelt behind Nella and plunged into her from behind, whilst she buried her head in Teel's sex. I slid back and forth within her, listening to the slick sounds of her tongue and Teel's strident moans of passion. I grasped the top of Nella's thighs and impaled her repeatedly, sighing ecstatically as I finally discharged my semen into her depths.

Teel screamed and I envied her the intensity of her climax. Only when I glanced up did I notice the expression of absolute terror in her eyes. I followed her gaze to the centre of the room, where six Guardians stood observing us, their expressions severe. I sat back on the bed, watching with trepidation as they parted ranks and Tamar strode forward.

My mouth worked but no words emerged. Nella struggled to her feet and attempted to placate her partner. "Tamar, you need to understand..."

His hand flashed out and struck her hard across the face, sending her tumbling to the ground. Teel and I reacted instantly; Teel jumped down to comfort Nella whilst I mindlessly launched myself at Tamar, to extract revenge for striking her. His fist struck me in the stomach, winding me and causing me to collapse to my knees. His second blow smashed into my face, leaving me slightly dazed. I tasted copper in my mouth and feared he'd broken my nose. His foot lashed out and a lancing pain enveloped my side. I groaned in agony and curled into a ball.

"No," Teel screamed. I saw her rise up to attack and then freeze as she looked down the barrel of Tamar's heat weapon. My heart leaped into my mouth as I imagined Teel suddenly exploding before my eyes.

"Get them out of here," Tamar snapped, indicating the two women. Four guardians seized them by their arms, dragging them sobbing and protesting from the room.

Tamar pointed his gun at me. "I should kill you," he hissed, "but unfortunately Troyal's life hangs in the balance, and I need you to revive him. This is by no means over between us, Ancient."

He nodded to the two remaining Guardians. Between them, they lifted me to my feet and frogmarched me away.


Trying desperately to ignore my pain, I demanded to know what right they had to assault me. "Why are you doing this? I've done nothing wrong. Where are you taking me? Where are Teel and Nella?"

My captors remained aloof, propelling me into an elevator, and then along a bleak corridor on an unknown level of the citadel. They deposited me within a sparsely furnished room, with just a bed and basic sanitary facilities. It had no external windows, illuminated only by a dimly glowing globe suspended just below the ceiling.

The Guardians withdrew to the far side of the room where a table and two chairs were located. One of them operated a wall-mounted control and a sudden movement of air washed over me.

They sat down, ignoring my presence and I stepped forward to continue my protest. I reeled backwards as I encountered an invisible barrier, effectively dividing the room in two. They'd activated some form of field, similar to that which supported the citadel. It trapped me as surely as a brick wall, whilst allowing them to monitor my every move.

As I sat down on the bed, I realised that I was still nude. "I need clothes," I shouted.

I had no idea whether or not they could hear me, but one of the men indicated the end of the bed where a plain grey robe was neatly folded. I slipped it on. The weave was coarse and immediately irritated my skin, but almost anything was preferable to being naked. I desperately hoped the others were receiving better treatment.

The bruise to my side had turned purple and was beginning to ache. I inspected my face in a small wall mounted mirror. Thankfully, my nose escaped major damage. I placed my hands in the tiny washbasin and used water to rinse the blood from my face. I hoped that as soon as knowledge of my plight became known, Tamar's excessive use of violence would be condemned, and I would receive redress. In the meantime, I decided to make light of my imprisonment, hoping that leniency would reward my acquiescence.

Hopefully, somebody witnessed my arrest and would seek my release. I had no idea what passed for a legal system in the citadel, or even whether the principle of Habeas Corpus applied. I certainly tried not to think too deeply about what the citadel's version of extraordinary rendition might entail.

My second worry was what charge they would use to justify their actions. There were few regimes other than those in the Muslim world that criminalised adultery. From what I'd learned of the citadel, a penchant for religious idealism seemed highly unlikely.

I sat in quiet contemplation for what seemed at eternity. My first visitor was not one that I relished. Tamar deactivated the stasis field and strode purposefully into my half of the room. Wanting to spare Nella any unnecessary anguish, I thought the best strategy would be for me to accept all responsibility.

"I thought we could continue our conversation," he announced.

"It was my fault," I replied. "You shouldn't hold a grudge against Nella."

His hand held a short flexible stick that he used to strike me about the arms and body. I held up my hand in protest and felt the searing pain of impact instantly. I curled into a foetal position, presenting as small a target as possible, but his beating was relentless.


I awoke an indeterminate time later. Every part of me hurt. I staggered over to the washbasin and observed the pathetic sight in the mirror. Cuts and bruises covered my face, and my body was a mass of welts. Anger rose up in me, but I was impotent to protect myself from abuse. Tamar confirmed my opinion of him as a ruthless bully, one that derived great pleasure from inflicting punishment and venting his spleen on subjects incapable of retaliating. In one respect, I was every bit as helpless as that fleeing Trog.

A small dish of food had been placed on the bed. I ate gingerly, my tongue sore from where I bitten into it. My two guards watched disinterestedly, engaged in a board game that appeared to be like a combination of chess and checkers. The light remained on throughout the night, but exhaustion finally overcame the pain of my injuries and I slept fitfully for a few hours.


I jerked in fright when a hand touched my body, retreating against the far wall. Sarek look at me with an expression of deep concern, one that turned to horror when he surveyed Tamar's handiwork.

"This is my fault," he sighed apologetically.

"Hardly," I replied, taken aback by his words.

"I should have foreseen something like this. I should have given you more specific warning about the consequences of following your instincts."

"I'm sorry, Sarek. I've let you down. I couldn't help myself."

"You are simply a victim of your upbringing. It was foolish of me not to realise that you'd indulge your passion."

"I had a choice, Sarek. I didn't have to do the things I did. I do have freewill."

"Within limits, yes. Given the temptation of a beautiful woman though, it was remiss of me not to recognise the danger. I hoped that Nella would have had more sense, but it appears that she submitted entirely to you, in much the same manner as Teel."

"You know everything?"

"They have disclosed some of the pertinent details. They're obliged to do that in order for me to represent you before the High Council."

"Represent me? You are a lawyer?"

"We have no lawyers as such. I am however, an elder of the citadel, and this capable of performing duties similar to those of which you speak."

"Can you release me from here, arrange bail or something?"

"I'm afraid that you will have to remain here until the trial, but I will attempt to progress things as speedily as possible. I'm confident I can reach an agreeable compromise."

"What am I charged with exactly?"

"Numerous public decency offences, including illegal appropriation of a surrogate."

"Illegal ... shit. Teel is a person. They can't..."

"I assure you that they can."

"Are the others okay?"

"I have not seen or heard from either of them. I suspect Teel is confined in the nurturing centre, but Nella is subject to Tamar's wrath, and could be almost anywhere."

"It doesn't give him the right to hurt her. Surely?"

"I'm not sure. There is no precedent for this."

"What will happen to me?"

"I'm going to use your ignorance of our customs, and the potential of your scientific work, as a basis to have your case dealt with leniently. I hope to arrange your partial acquittal, subject to certain restrictions of course."

"That sounds acceptable," I replied in relief. "What sort of restrictions?"

"I'm afraid that you'll probably have to agree to never again associate with either Nella or Teel."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.