Crunch - Cover

Crunch

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sometimes the routine things bring a surprise. And the familiar brings more surprises as Dave's disaster brings him to an unexpected place with his young neighbor

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Somewhere in the wee hours of the morning Ronni retrieved her nightshirt, because when I saw her get out of bed in the morning, she was wearing it. But no panties. I was still clad in my pajama top when she assisted me to the bathroom. After I finished, she knelt in front of me and helped me into my pajama bottoms before her mom showed up with breakfast.

It was a different Ronni this morning, a Ronni excited with her suddenly released sexuality. As she pulled up my pajamas, my dick was semi-hard. Her fingers got it to full hardness and as she was sliding my pants up my good leg, she looked at me with laughing brown eyes. Her hand gripped me, the head of my dick extending past her fingers. She giggled and her head bobbed forward and she sucked the head into her mouth. My knees almost buckled.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Yes. Gosh, yes, baby..." I answered.

"I've heard about that for years. I always wondered ... I thought about you..."

"You're some kind of dream, Ron," I said. She finished snapping me up and stood, wrapping me in her arms, being careful for my healing ribs.

"You're MY dream, Dave." She helped me to the chair in my living room. I was definitely hobbling better, but it was still a wheelchair journey. In another week, though, I could begin putting some more weight on the bad leg.

I was sitting in my chair, Ronni washing my face with a cloth when Rena knocked at the door with breakfast. Entering the house, her nostrils flared and she smiled.

"Hi, Mom," Ronni chirped."

"How was sleep?" Rena asked.

"My best night yet," I answered.

"He slept all night, Mom," Ronni added.

She was right. I could now roll over in both directions, although any moves toward the left side with its healing ribs was a delicate operation. That's the version of the story I related to Rena, anyway. Ronni and I devoured the breakfast Rena'd brought over, chatting with her as we ate, then the chatting continued as we shared coffee together.

From the conversation I gleaned that, first, Rena was still okay with her daughter living with me, even though I was nowhere as helpless as I had been at the beginning of this strange arrangement. Second, Alex was due in from his out of town work, arriving late in the day.

"He says he's sorry he's been gone, Dave," Rena said.

"You told me that before, Rena," I said. "He's gotta do what he's gotta do. You know that."

"Yeah, I know. But still..." she said.

Rena and I'd talked about this all before. Alex had a choice: stay in the local area as part of the herd, one among many, living paycheck to paycheck, or spread out, using his talents to make better money. He chose the latter. And Rena missed him when he was gone.

"Look at it this way, Rena," I said, "you two'll have the house to yourselves tonight. Ronni will be over here taking care of me."

Ronni giggled.

"Whatever could you mean, Dave?" Rena smirked.

Ronni laughed. "Oh. Mommmmm, you know. I won't have to hear "hush!" and "Stop that!" an' "You're makin' too much noise!" She giggled.

Rena sighed. "We try to keep quiet, young lady."

"Yes, ma'am," Ronni smirked. "You just aren't that good at it."

Rena raised an eyebrow at her daughter. "Ron," she said, "Hush!" She looked at me. "Dave, I'm sorry. My daughter is being crude." She smiled, standing. "I need to go see about cooking something for when my husband comes home. He's gonna be hungry."

Ronni giggled again. "Uh-huh..."

"Ron!" Rena said, feigning outrage.

"Mom, I love you. An' Dad!" Ronni smiled. "Call me when he gets here."

"Oh, he'll come over here. I imagine he and Dave need to talk." Rena said.

This thought created a whole spectrum of possibilities in my head, including Alex, one-time friend, beating the living crap out of the crippled guy who was molesting his teen daughter. But Rena had assured me.

Post-breakfast, Ronni did me the service of changing the bedding on my ... make that OUR bed. Apparently she changed into her summertime uniform of shorts and a blouse while I rested.

I dozed lightly, waking when a pair of lips brushed mine lightly.

I opened my eyes to hers only inches from my own. "Hi, babe," she said. "I couldn't resist. You don't mind, do you?"

"Only if you don't give me another." I realized how much I missed kissing. It might have been all new to Ronni, but to me it was an awakening from a long slumber. And honestly, the tender kiss that answered my request made all the others I'd ever shared with other women recede into oblivion. "Mmmmmm," I moaned into her soft mouth.

"Mmmmmm, yourself, babe!' she purred. "Do you think we could do the sofa? I could get closer."

"Let's try, babe." She helped me hobble from my recliner to the adjacent sofa, then she joined me on it. Happily I gave her as much attention as I could with one good arm and leg. We kissed hungrily.

She touched her forehead to mine. "Babe," she said, her fingers trailing down the front of my pajama tops.

"Yes, angel?"

"Would it be okay..." her fingers brushed the lump in the front of my pajamas. "I mean, I'd like to ... if it's okay."

"You never have to ask, babe," I said.

Her fingers closed over the lump. I groaned in pleasure.

"You like that, babe?"

"You're magic, sweetness." I reached my hand to touch her breasts, feeling that she had her bra on. She took my hand and pushed it down the front of her shorts, then unsnapped them to make more room. Her lips locked to mine as we mutually stimulated each other.

She broke her lips from mine and buried her face against my neck. She whimpered as my fingers worked in her moist slit, bringing her to orgasm. As she eased down from her heights, she whispered, "Mine never rocked me like this, baby. Gosh!"

I was smiling when she kissed me. And when she unsnapped my pajamas. I stroked and petted that brown hair as she tugged me to my own orgasm.

She was giggling as she produced a hand towel. "I was ready for you this time, babe." She giggled as she sopped up my mess. She found a stray droplet and scooped it up with a fingertip. Her eyes sparkled at me as she brought that finger to her lips and sucked the droplet off. An exaggerated "Mmmmm" escaped.

"I had to find out," she said. "I know people do that. I ... do YOU ... if I..."

I was taken aback. "You'd..."

She grinned, her hair bouncing as she nodded. "Put you in my mouth? Suck you? Like this morning? Uh-huh! Want me to?"

"I'd love that, babe, but you don't have to do anything you don't want to do." I was astounded.

She smiled lasciviously. "My baby, you have NO idea what all I want to do..." She slid off the sofa and knelt between my knees, her bright eyes looking at me. "Here goes," she said. Her head bent forward, and I entered another universe. She enhanced the effect by "Mmmmmm", then let me out of her mouth with an audible smack.

"Well?" she looked at me.

"Wonderful. Delightful. Words fail me." I was honest. No, she wasn't expert. She didn't have to be. It was her first try. And she was bright and enthusiastic and that was more than enough. I told her how happy she made me. She reacted by snapping my pajamas up.

"Decorum," she chuckled. "We don't want your pants unsnapped when Mom gets back here."

"Uh, no, baby. No sense in rubbing it in her face. Although I'm sure she's probably figuring that we just MIGHT be doin' things."

"Yeah. Let's let them ease into this, sweetie." That's what my mouth said. My mind was thinking how much I'd enjoy her sucking on me again.

We lounged together, reading, listening to classical music.

The phone rang. Ronni caught it. Her mom. "I'm going to get us some sandwiches, Dave," she said. She took off and came back with a platter of cold cuts. "Mom says potroast for supper. If I can cut it up for you."

"I'll let you do that." I made a good potroast, result of growing up in a Cajun kitchen. Rena outcooked me. The thought of that meal rested comfortably on my belly.

Ronni and I enjoyed our sandwiches. Midafternoon the phone rang again. Rena again. "Dad's home," Ronni announced. "I'll be back." Five minutes later she was back. "I had to go give Dad a hug. I miss 'im!" she announced. "They'll be over in an hour or so." She grinned. "I have NO idea what they're doing..." she was saying that as she slid up my good leg with her soft, supple, sexy body.

Her lips met mine and locked in place, our tongues wrestling happily together. And a hand slid into the front of my PJ's, her fingers curling under my balls.

"Mmmmm," I purred. She giggled.

"I love my new toys, babe," she giggled, eyes twinkling.

I laughed. "I'm glad you do, sweetie! I like mine too, you know." My right hand cupped the cheek of her butt and squeezed. That got me a giggle and a kiss. I slid my hand up under her blouse, caressing the skin of her back, then back down, this time inside her waistband. That was some sweet-feeling skin there.

"I love when you touch me, Dave," she said. "Wait a sec!" She raised herself off me and nimbly popped the snap and lowered the zipper on her shorts. "Put your hand in front. I really like that."

I complied happily. My fingers pushed through a sparse patch of dark hair on a plump, soft mons to a wet, happy slit. She arched upward to give me access. My fingers explored her wetness. I probed my index finger into her opening, feeling it push into hot, wet tightness. She purred into my mouth as we kissed, her breathing rushed as my fingers pulled back and I touched the stiffened head of her little clit.

She mewed. I didn't rush. Her hand grasped my wrist, giving me little shoves of encouragement. "I ... I'm ... Nnnnnnghhh! Doin' it!" Her body went rigid as she came.

I held her in my arms. Well, arm and a half. My left arm could do little more than rest on her.

"I love you, Dave," she said. "I'll never have to do that to myself again. Yours are soooo much better."

"I'm glad, baby," I said. We breathed together for several minutes, just enjoying the closeness. She finally slid off me, her eyes twinkling.

Her hand slid inside my pajamas, teasing my dick's hard length. She licked her lips, smiling. "D'ya like me sucking it, babe?" she asked.

"Yes, I do, sweetie," I answered. 'But you need to be careful right now."

"Why?" she questioned. "Are you hurting too much?"

"Nuh-uh," I said. "If I was hurting, it wouldn't be hard like that. I'm too aroused. Too close. Remember last night when you played with it?"

"Yeah," she grinned. "You squirted all over. You came."

"What do you know about coming, little girl?" I questioned.

"Mom an' Dad don't do a good job of keeping quiet sometimes. I've heard BOTH of 'em say it."

"Ohhhh," I said.

"So you're close to coming, right now?" she grinned. And she started to slide off the sofa.

"Yeah, baby. And if you start sucking on it..."

"It'll squirt in my mouth." She finished my sentence for me. "I tasted it, Dave. Let me try it, okay?" There were so many reasons I couldn't refuse. First, I was a red-blooded male. Second, I loved her, and third, those damned brown eyes...

She unsnapped my pajamas and my dick sprang free, fully erect. "I can't get over how it works," she smiled. Her brown eyes met mine as her head started forward, lips parted, tongue between her teeth. That tongue touched me first and she giggled. Her head moved forward more and the head of my dick disappeared following her tongue back into her mouth. She sucked, then released me.

"I have no idea how to do this, babe," she said. "But I love how it feels. It's like, alive."

It was. "Use your hand like you did last night. Just suck and lick and nip..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.