Mariel the Merry Mermaid
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mariel must complete a full year of "decision orientation" on land before she is admitted to the underwater kingdom. She can't wait until she is rid of her long beautiful legs and her deliciously shaped ass that framed her plump little pussy lips whenever she bends over.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mariel decided that there was not enough time to make her next appointment for a job interview at the "Pirates Den".

The stress of her interview at the funeral parlor was exhausting and her bottom was quite stretched and sore when she walked. Even with the perverted demands of her prospective employer, it seemed a much more satisfying work environment than the depressing factory.

She walked all the way home because she knew there was no way she could sit down on her battered bum. She hoped that Bobby, the landlady's grandson would not be expecting any anal pleasures from her after his nana went to sleep. If he was really persistent, she would take care of him with her mouth. Mariel felt she had gained sufficient talent with her tongue and lips to make the young boy fully satisfied.

"Bringggg!"

She rang the bell on the lobby desk a second time in a less than patient attitude. Mariel felt she just had to get her bottom into a hot soak to get all the soreness out. She could see her key inside the small office, so she slid under the countertop and walked in to retrieve it.

Glancing up from the key cabinet, she noticed the door into the landlady's apartment was slightly ajar. Like the curious mermaid that she was, she eased over to the door and peeked inside. What she saw took a moment to register in her brain.

Bobby's nana was bent over chair and a very large barrel-chested black man was shoving his long thick cock into her wide-open pink pussy from behind. He had a small ping pong paddle in his hand and each time he thrust deep inside the panting older woman, he anointed one of her ass cheeks with a firm smack that made Mariel's pussy run with sympathetic pussy juice.

She had never seen an ass jiggle so deliciously, even the most corpulent of sea-nymphs were able to control their curved posteriors with more skill.

Mariel was attuned to the mottled redness of the 60 year old woman's ass cheeks. The present condition of her own bottom made her wince each time the middle-aged black man rammed his cock into Mrs. Bumjoy's pussy from behind and played a sharp tattoo on her ass cheeks with the paddle.

She could see the still shapely older lady had her eyes closed tight. The mirror on the far wall showed her every facial expression. The black man with rippling muscles had a firm grasp on Mrs. Bumjoy's hair and pulled back hard on it to keep her face up for him to look at in the mirror. She saw that the landlady had put her teeth in her mouth and she had done her face up with some cosmetics. Actually, Mariel thought she looked quite presentable and even a bit sexy with her teeth in like that.

The landlady was going into a splendid orgasm bent over the chair and she began to beg the black man not to stop. In fact, she encouraged him to "go deeper" and "make me take it all inside".

Mariel backed out without being seen and headed to her small apartment.

While she was still in the tub, she heard a muted knock on her door. Even though she had a lengthy soak, she was still greedy for more tub time. She stood up and dried her body with the long bath towel and answered the door.

"Who is there? I am taking a bath."

"Marri baby, it's me, Bobby. Let me wash your back!"

As tired as she was, Mariel had to smile at Bobby's enthusiasm. She let him in and told him to keep it down so his nana would not know she had visitors in her room. One look at his crotch and she could tell from the bulge he only had one thing on his mind and it was not to wash her back.

"Come on, Marri baby, bend over and give me some of that fine ass."

"Sorry, Bobby, the booty shop is closed tonight, but I can give you some nice lollipop action to make that swelling go down."

Mariel reached over and released Bobby's cock from his trousers. She folded the towel and put it under her knees to pad them from the hard tiles. As soon as she was in a good rhythm and slurping Bobby's beautiful cock nicely, she let her hands wander back to his rump and started to play with his anal rim. The young boy was a little reluctant at first to her exploration. It was something he had not experienced in his 20 year old life. She looked up and saw he had his eyes closed just like his nana and figured it was a genetic trait.

Bobby had a firm hold of the back of Mariel's head and was face fucking her in earnest. The combination of his copious pre-cum and her own saliva caused little rivers of slime to leak down from the corners of her mouth and drip nastily off the bottom of her chin.

Mariel decided to teach this upstart boy a lesson and shoved her finger knuckle deep in his anus without any warning.

The young boy jumped like a scalded cat and his cock hit the back of Mariel's throat.

She was forced to start frigging her clit very vigorously to get off. The combination of Bobby's cock in her mouth and the clutching sensations of his tender little virgin bottom made her pussy so hot that she had to release her own juices without further delay.

Bobby's spurting cock flooded her mouth just as she felt her own juices spray out and down the inside of her legs. Bobby left his cock in her mouth for a few moments letting it drain down her throat. Mariel kept her finger deep in Bobby's ass and each time she fluttered it slightly, another spurt of cum shot into her waiting mouth.

Bobby left without a word, fully satisfied and ready for a good night's sleep.

Mariel went to sleep, dreaming of Pirate girls walking the plank and being bent over barrels of rum for sport of their bare bottoms.

The smell of coffee brewing woke her up in the morning. She fully expected to see the irrepressible Bobby when she opened her eyes, but it was Mrs. Bumjoy, her landlady.

"Time to rise and shine, young lady. Bobby told me you have another interview this morning."

"Yes, Mrs. Bumjoy. It is at the Pirates Den down by the docks."

Mariel could see Mrs. Bumjoy was dressing much nicer today and was wearing some nice looking nylons with high heels. She was a little embarrassed looking at her full rounded bum remembering it spread open bent over the chair in her apartment. She wondered if her cheeks were still red from her spanking.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.