Re-momdified
Chapter 6: Fourth Card

 

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Fourth Card - Co-Written with Shadebalan and based on his original 'Momdified: Jake's Tale' Jake Evans accepts a deal from a stranger. He becomes a player in a perverted game which promises to change his mother, and life as he knows it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking  

It hadn't been a good week.

I was in a blind panic. It was Sunday night, and I had yet to find the next card. I didn't have a clue as to where it could be, and if the clue wasn't as easy as the last had been, I was screwed.

I started this week very confident, even taking breaks to play with Mom and the camera some more. Since Thursday though, I had become increasingly worried, and was presently on my fourth look through the trash can. I'd been turning the house upside down, metaphorically speaking. Since that morning, I had been seriously considering digging random holes in the garden to look for it.

I knew that if I didn't find it soon, I would lose this new lifestyle that I loved so much. I'd be stuck with the way things were before; a bossy mother and a bitchy sister. Well, Tanya hadn't changed so much, but I was pretty sure I'd be back to doing her share of the chores.

Everyone in the house had been picking up on my odd behaviour as well. Even Dad had started asking what it was that I'd lost that must be so important. I was evasive though, and his concern faded. Now he just sits puzzled as I keep searching, day after day, as though my life depended on the result.

I'd violated the privacy of all my family members, and now knew each of their rooms like the back of my hand. If they had lost something recently, I probably knew where it was by this point. I found where my father hides his porn, for example, and on Friday I had been astonished to discover a vibrator hidden in one of Tanya's teddy bears.

I had already checked all of our photo albums, and other books, shaking them to see if a card fell out. But now it was 1am on Monday morning, and I was checking them page by page, just to be sure. I was desperate.

Oh, but what was this? I was checking through an old phsychology text book. It certainly didn't belong to Dad or Tanya, so I was wondering if it might be Mom's. I was flipping through a section entitled 'The Oedipus Complex', which certainly seems obvious now, and there it was, stuck between two pages.

When it is obvious that you're no Einstein, just say 'You're very smart. I would say you have an exceptional head. If only you could give me some, it would be great.'

It was probably because I was so tired, but the clue didn't make much sense. I decided to wait. I returned to my room and threw myself into bed. I had a long day ahead of me, and needed to rest. I closed my eyes while thinking about how nice it would be to have that warm, wet mouth wrapped around my cock.

I had a strange dream that night, about one of those interviews Mom had done for a magazine.

Interviewer: Tell us Sandy, what do you think the place of a woman is in today's society.

Sandy: Well, as you know, I said earlier that I'd like to be a housewife some day. This might be because I've achieved a lot at a very young age, so I don't want people to think that I believe this is the correct path for all women. I might dream of a quiet life, where I can devote myself to family, but a woman should be able to do whatever she wants. Whether she wants to be a model, an architect, or even a NASCAR driver, a woman just needs to give it her best in order to reach her goals.


Some hours later, I woke up, late for school. I didn't really care very much by that point. I needed to find the right moment to activate the trigger. I had a couple of ideas, now that I was thinking more clearly, and the point of the clue seemed obvious now. I just needed the right opportunity.

I was still finishing my cereal when Tanya left the house. Mom came into the kitchen, and I purposely knocked my bowl onto the floor while standing up.

"Jake! Look at what you did. First thing in the morning, and I'm going to have to clean the floor again."

"Sorry Mom. I didn't mean to be so careless and stupid. Not like you. You're very smart. I would say you have an exceptional head. If only you could give me some, it would be great."

She rolled her eyes.

"Jake, don't overreact. It's just some cereal and milk on the floor. Now hurry up and leave. You're already going to be late."

"I didn't mean to upset you, Mom. It's just that you're very smart. I would say you have an exceptional-"

"Stop talking nonsense, Jake. Get going now, before I have a real reason to get upset."

After that, I just did as I was told and headed off to school. If she didn't even let me finish the trigger phrase, then that wasn't the right situation. I could have used the TV trigger to stay home, but at that point I just figured if I did so, I'd screw things up further. I needed to relax, and think things through more clearly. I had tried the 'Einstein' trigger twice, thinking that just doing something like dropping food would be enough. It would have probably been enough for the spanking trigger, after all. I began to narrow down my choices.


I ended up coming back home in a cab after school. I was more concerned that I couldn't puzzle out the solution to the trigger than by the fact that I was blowing almost every test these days. All those skipped classes spent looking for cards or playing with Mom's mind and body were starting to have actual consequences. Tanya didn't have practice that day either, so she'd be getting home sooner. When I'd left school, she was talking with some of her friends, and that might go on for a while. Still, I figured I had an hour or so, tops.

Maybe if I acted retarded? Asked for help with a difficult math problem? I'd have to be careful. She was starting to get angry that morning when I tried to use the trigger twice. Even if she couldn't ground me anymore, I didn't have time to waste, and I couldn't believe I'd ever have found myself in a position where I'd have to waste an opportunity to spank Mom


I was screwed. Tanya was coming home any minute, and once she arrived, it would be impossible to try anything. When there are tests, Tanya rarely leaves the house, and Mom rarely asks us to leave, as she wants us to study as hard as possible. This meant she would probably be doing all her errands herself, and coming home late with takeout.

If I didn't risk it now, it would be more than over. There wouldn't be any more trigger to save me if Mom found out I was failing ... wait. Was it really that easy? Had it been in front of me this whole time? The tests that I had been failing recently were proof of my stupidity. Maybe I could use them to get the trigger to work. I hadn't actually received any of the tests back yet, but there was some flexibility to these triggers. Maybe an old test would work.

No more than a minute after I thought this, I was in front of my mother with an old math test that displayed a giant, red F in the upper right corner. Now or never...

"Mom, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"What is it, Jake?"

I raised the paper, showing it to Mom.

"I'm afraid I failed my math test."

"Why? I can't believe this ... This happened because you've spent so much time watching television. Tanya never fails a test. I wish you could study hard, like her."

"Sorry, Mom. It was just so difficult. All those X's and Y's confusing me."

"If it's so hard, then why didn't you ask for help? Tanya's taken all of these classes before, and you have teachers who care. Even I know a little bit about calculus. You could have asked me."

Mom looked heartbroken.

"I know, Mom. I feel terrible. How can I be your son? I would say you have an exceptional head. If only you could give me some, it would be great."

If this didn't work, I'd be in trouble.

"Don't be so hard on yourself," she said, already unzipping my pants and pulling them down, just like when I use the hand job trigger. She held my sleeping member in her hands and continued.

"You have a beautiful head too, Jake. I'm sure you'll be amazed what you can do with it by trying harder, and letting someone like me help you along."

Still on her knees, she leaned in to lick my dick, and kiss it gently. Thank goodness. The game could continue.

"I'm sure you'll be even bigger than your father if you work hard."

There it was. My sleeping lion had woken, and was bigger than ever thanks to her dancing tongue and playful mouth. It seems she noticed this too, as she paused again for a moment.

"Don't worry, son. I'll use all my skills to help you focus, and come home a successful man."

She stopped talking again, and started to engulf more and more of my cock. Soon, I could feel her deep-throating my entire length.

My cock inside her her mouth, the feel of warm spit and an enthusiastic tongue, and most of all the knowledge that my prude of a mother would never do this of her own will. This was truely paradise.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.