Re-momdified
Chapter 3: Second Card

 

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Second Card - Co-Written with Shadebalan and based on his original 'Momdified: Jake's Tale' Jake Evans accepts a deal from a stranger. He becomes a player in a perverted game which promises to change his mother, and life as he knows it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking  

It was a new week. Time moved strangely at school. I seemed to be able to do my schoolwork without a second thought, as Paul promised, but the anticipation of a new card available at the house tomorrow kept my mind buzzing. What kind of forbidden pleasures it will bring once I unravel its secrets? Only time will tell.

Before going back home I stopped to buy some comics and rent some movies. Since yesterday my wallet was feeling heavier than ever, so I thought it would be a good idea to lighten the load. Besides, there were some movies I always wanted to see and it seems that from now on I will be able to spend more time in front of the television.

The real fun came when Tanya arrived home and tried to change the channel to one of her shows. I just said "Mom! I really wanted to watch my shows." She not only told Tanya to stop bothering me, but assigned her some chores that would normally go to me, saying that I needed some rest. Finally, some justice in the world.

Before going to sleep, I did my now traditional wanking session using the Sultry Sandy magazines, remembering how good my hands felt the other day when they touched that incredible ass of the woman in the pictures.

After coming a couple of times I was so relaxed that I fell asleep while reading some articles about Sandy. I wanted to know what kind of woman mom used to be, hoping to find that Sandy was some kind of crazy party girl who loved to get male attention using her body. You know the usual for a woman as hot as herself.

But to my surprise most of the articles described her as an intelligent, refined woman. Those who knew her said that she was not just another pretty, empty shell. There were brains inside that gorgeous head.

They also said that she always demanded nothing less than excellence from herself, and that's why her work was considered one of the best back then. Her strongest points were beauty and dedication.


Interviewer: Tell us Sandy, what do you like to do in your free time?

Sandy: Well, I think that there is nothing better than reading a good book. I really enjoy classical literature, but I also think that it's important to learn at least a bit about everything, so I also try to read about history, art, biology and even math. What can I say? I think I'm just a geek.

Interviewer: Well, certainly I would've loved that if the geeks in my school were like you.


I woke up the next day hugging one of those magazines. School could wait, for now. Nothing was going to get in the way of me finding that card. If I waited, I'd only have a few hours before Tanya got home. It would be difficult enough searching with Mom here, but with both of them, it would be impossible. I could have waited for Mom to leave, but I thought I would try something different.

I ate my breakfast very slowly, and made some small talk with Tanya, with a few insults, until she left for school. Then I went to see Mom.

"Jake? What are you doing still home? You need to leave right now, or you'll miss first period."

"Well mom, I just wanted to ask you something. You see, there is a western marathon on television that I really want to see and if I go to the school, I will miss it. Can I stay home today?"

Her eyes narrowed and by the look of her face, I thought she was going to scold me, but then she froze for a second and said:

"You know what? sometimes it is fine to take a break from the routine, so I think it would be ok if you skip school just for today. Have fun watching your show dear." Then she kissed me on the cheek and went back to her bedroom.

It worked. Now I could stay home and look for the card. However, I was concerned that if Mom sees me doing other things, she would change her mind. The trigger only lets me watch television whenever I want. It isn't carte blanche to skip school.

Sometime later when I heard the front door close, I knew it was time to search for the card. I decided to start my quest in the same place where I found the last card: Mom's room.

The belts were a dead end. So was the jewelry, and the pantry drawer, though I did grab a pair to play with later. If I got caught, I knew what the customary punishment would be. Tanya's room was also a no-go. I considered taking some of her panties as well, but decided that I would wait for another time.


I spent a few days searching for the card. It no longer seemed wise to skip class. The work was getting easier, but only if was actually there.

It was Friday morning, and the card still evaded me. I was starting to lose hope, and yesterday had even considered picking through the garbage again. I wasn't giving up though. I had my cereal, milk and the will to find that damned card.

No, the milk was empty. I hate it when people leave the empty carton in the fridge. It was probably Tanya, taking revenge for her recent turn of events.

I grabbed another carton from the back of the fridge. There were only two left. It honestly surprises me how much milk this family goes through. There it was though, in between the two cartons. The precious card.

Quickly, I sat down to read it.

Pasturized milk in the kitchen is so tasteless these days. Wasn't it better when we got it straight from the source?

What? Last time it was clear, or almost, what the trigger was. This time, I wasn't so sure. I really hoped the trigger would make her suck my cock, but what does pasturization have to do with that? It seemed more like a fucking riddle. I decided to think on it more at school.


I was alone again in my room, flipping through the Sultry Sandy magazines. I had been thinking about the riddle, all day long. My mind was lost, thinking about cows and milk.

I decided that it was probably another key phrase, but I would need the milk as well, and it seemed like it would need to be done in the kitchen, which worried me. If mom reacted to the trigger there, and if she did what I was hoping for ... well, there isn't a lot of privacy in the kitchen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.