The Ring of Ahadiel: Angelic Enforcer of the Law - Cover

The Ring of Ahadiel: Angelic Enforcer of the Law

Copyright© 2011 by Angel

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young man finds the Ring of Ahadiel the Angel, discovers love, sex, female slavery and responsibility.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   First   Petting  

I held Tina close to me, the feel of her was just perfect, soft and smooth, her breasts full and womanly, she has that Cheerleader body I love. Her buttocks were firm and smooth, and that little hairless pussy just what I craved. Tina laughed "Momma always thought I'd end up in bed with you and pregnant, your little whore sister" and she laughed and smiled, "Momma was right all along". We snuggled together and this was heaven. My sister was mine now and she stunned me and said "I want at least two babies with you brother". Holding her naked body tight and kissing my sister was a dream come true.

Joy arrived 90 minutes later and my well fucked sister put on a robe and brought Joy to my bedroom. Tina stripped off her robe and her perfect, sexy female body was there, as Joy stripped naked. Tina laid on the side of the bed and said "brother enjoy your slave Joy, and fill her body with a baby"; Joy's face broke out in a smile, ear to ear; "I want 3 or 4 babies" and she laughed. Then she whispered "you will drunk milk from my breasts" and her smile as wondrous. I knew Tina was thinking about me drinking milk from her boobs too!

Watching pretty Joy strip was sweet, soon her blouse was laid on the chair near my bed, and her bra followed, baring pale skinned breasts and pale pink nipples, her belly smooth and tight, and Joy unzipped her jeans and pulled them down with her panties. Joy's smooth, shaved mound greeted my eyes. Joy smiled at me and walked the few steps forward, mounting the bed, she took my hard on in her hand saying "I am wet already and need this inside me!". Joy swung her leg over me and sat down and impaled herself on my penis, I grabbed her as she screamed in pain and kissed her; "Joy darling I hope you have not hurt yourself"? Joy sat there, laid atop my chest and her legs spread out, her body warm and I held her lovingly. She whispered "I wanted the pain of you in me, and wanted you immediately, I'll always remember this". Then Joy laughed "I wanted you to take my virginity forever and wanted to catch up with Tina, this grand entrance into sex does that"! I make slow love to Joy and saw my sister watching me. Sis whispered "get us both pregnant today" and both smiled. Afterwards we laid there, two girls in my arms. Tina wished aloud "I hope you fuck and enslave all my friend's, make us all sisterwives.

A feeling came over me and I had Tina and Joy drive me to the Mall and it was later that day I saw one, a hairless dead white man dressed in white and then a second one wearing what appeared to be a white monks robe and no one else at the Mall appeared to see either one! Then I knew why the ring had chosen me! I casually followed the two, appearing to just be part of the flow of people in the Mall. I saw them meeting a third bald headed man dressed in a white robe, they stood in the doorway of an empty store, looking for victims. The ring had changed me and I sensed what to do and say. I walked by the empty store, stumbled and struck one bald headed, dead white vampire in a white monk's robe in the face with my elbow and then the second with a strike from the other elbow, both fell to the ground bleeding like pigs and barely conscious. Reached forward and grabbed the well dress one by his throat; "leave this Shire or know Death" I said. Terror in his eyes told me they were leaving. I looked at all three "this Shire is mine and I am Death". Looked at the leader and he bowed his head in agreement; I told him "today you live but next time the true death shall kiss you, now carry my message" I held a finger out like a gun, aimed between his eyes and his pale face shuddered with terror.

At home I looked at my merger resources, and knew this must change. It was if a mist descended on me and I went to my computer and typed in a web address, and then entered the admission code, it was a Swiss Bank Account, and I transferred funds to myself and mom. Now we had resources and plenty of money in my Swiss Bank Account. Out of nowhere a name came to me; and I telephoned the number that appeared in my mind, and said "Mr. Jerome recommended you for a special need". The seller was happy to hear from me and I felt. I asked "what do you have in a .357 Sig Pistols, Carbines and Combat Shotguns" and I was pleased at his reply. My guns would arrive tomorrow and no questions asked, just a cash transfer from my Swiss Account. Just pick up my arms and ammo tomorrow. The .357 Sig was as powerful as a .357 Magnum nearly and semiautomatic. A .357 Sig would blow off a vampire head with one round! Plus there were some special rounds waiting for me, illegal rounds, that could defeat armor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.