Scarlett and the Yankee Carpetbagger - Cover

Scarlett and the Yankee Carpetbagger

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Act II

Erotica Sex Story: Act II - Miss Scarlett is the mistress of the Oglethorpe Plantation. The Civil War is drawing to a close. Raw passions and unfettered lust consume sexually deprived Confederate females. They are prisoners in their own land with a shocking lack of male company to tend their sexual needs. Miss Scarlett is determined to do anything it takes to save her beloved plantation and her disappearing way of life. Rufus the head field hand has ample outlets for his virile stamina and he performs so very well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex  

As the curtain came down on Act I, Scarlett was lying in a pool of cum across her huge bed. Her cunt and her pretty little ass hole were well stretched by Horatio and his two henchmen. She knew this was only the beginning of her bargain with the evil Yankee carpetbagger to save her beloved plantation. Lucinda and her daughter Ellie Mae were trembling in the room below Scarlett's bedroom listening to the noisy orgy above them. They knew Miss Scarlett had been subjected to the most undignified liberties with her private female parts and they fully expected to have the same treatment before the night was out. Lucinda has decided to tell Ellie Mae the full story of how they had come to the Oglethorpe plantation.

ACT II

The Union forces have taken over control of the Oglethorpe plantation. Commissioner Horatio Sherman, former disgraced headmaster of a girls school, has made a deal with Scarlett, the Mistress of the plantation. She and her former servants will obey the orders of Mr. Horatio without question. In return, he will absolve the plantation of tax debts and allow Miss Scarlett to remain in charge. She has already felt the full brunt of this devil's bargain as Horatio sealed the deal with his spirited misuse of Scarlett's sensuous body. The morning Sun is lighting the stage in Scarlett's bedroom. She arises slowly and walks tenderly to the wash basin. Lucinda is laying out her clothes and the attractive mulatto woman looks carefully into Scarlett's eyes.

Lucinda: "You got to talk that man into going easy on you, Miss Scarlett."

Scarlett: (Primping her hair and applying a small amount of color to her cheeks.) "I really didn't mind it all that much, Lucy girl. In fact, I kind of enjoyed it. It has been so long since I had that kind of loving."

Lucinda: (Holding up a piece of paper and reading from it.) "They added two huge chunks of ham to the kitchen. They also gave us a barrel of rice and a barrel of flour. Some worms in the flour, but I can get rid of them with no problem. There is enough food there to take care of all of us for the next ten days at least."

Scarlett: "What is that I smell from the kitchen? It sure smells good!"

Lucinda: "Cook is whipping up fresh biscuits. Everyone will have a biscuit this morning. We still had a whole slab of bacon in the root cellar."

Scarlett: "Remember, Lucinda, Commissioner Horatio will want to poke your pretty ass too."

Lucinda: (Slaps her round ass cheek with a heavy hand) "Miss Scarlett, you do know how to get me all het up in the morning. Those boys ain't got nothing ole Lucy girl cain't handle. They can poke me all they wants to, I'll be sure to drain them all dry as a bone before the sun comes up."

(A boy enters holding a tray with a letter on it) "Mistress Scarlett, here be a letter for you all the way from Savannah. It smells like flowers."

Lucinda: (Grabs the letter and swats the boy on his bottom with her fan in the same motion.) "Don't you be commenting to the Mistress without being asked, you fresh little upstart. Get back to the kitchen and bring Miss Scarlett a ham biscuit, nice and warm from the oven."

Scarlett: (Trying to disguise her curiosity)"Whoever is it from, Lucy? Savannah is getting shelled pretty badly these days. My Uncle Lucius had his warehouse burned to the ground only a fortnight ago."

Lucinda: (Rips the letter open with a razor sharp stiletto produced from under her petticoats.) "Why, Miss Scarlett, I do declare, This here is from those pretty little fillies's we broke in just before this terrible war started.

Miss Louise, Miss Cindy, and Miss Cherie. Those girls were so funny when my Rufus took their ass cherries. I swear if your Pa was home he would have come running with his belt, what with their screams and giggles."

Scarlett: (A pleasant smile crossed Scarlett's face as she remembered the delicious moment just before they all graduated from Mrs. Hester's finishing Academy.) "They were a treat indeed, Lucy girl. What news from our trio of strumpets?"

Lucinda: (Holds the letter up close to her face and reads slowly)"We pray you and yours are in good health and fine spirits. Things are exceedingly poor here and there are bands of ruffians roaming the streets forcing indecencies on the womenfolk. Your Uncle bade us to visit you on the plantation and escape the dangers. We should be at your side soon after you receive our message. We are bringing you some fine French silks and some Continental perfumes in the newest of styles. Miss Cindy wanted you to know she is in desperate need of your tongue on her pussy. Her husband is passed most recently last winter. Done in by a falling bale of cotton and not a Yankee musket ball. Please do not remind her of this unfortunate occurrence. Your servants, Louise, Cindy, and Cherie."

Horatio: (Strides into the room at the completion of the letter reading. He is flanked by Rufus, Lucinda's tall and muscular brother and another very dangerous looking man. Lucinda draws in her breath at his sight and Rufus is visibly cowed by his presence, even though the furtive man is not very commanding figure.) "My dear Scarlett. You look so delectable this morning. Like a flower blooming with proper care and watering. Did we irrigate you well last night, my dear?"

(Not even pausing for an answer, because none was expected, Horatio continued) "This is the honorable Simon Pokegood from New Orleans. He was a business associate of your Daddy's and I believe both Lucinda and Rufus are well acquainted with him. Mr. Pokegood will be assisting me in preparing your newly freed employees for their introduction to life after slavery.)

Simon: "Well, well, well! Lucy girl, you have ripened quite nicely. Where is your little bastard girl, Ellie Mae?"

Lucinda: (Shaken, but baring her teeth like a cornered animal)"Mr. Slave trader Pokegood. You stay away from me and my Ellie Mae and we will get along just fine."

Horatio: "This is all so interesting, but I need entertainment of a different sort. Rufus, I want you and Lucinda and Miss Scarlett to join me in Miss Scarlett's bedroom for a little show to start the day off right." (He takes Lucinda by the hand and Rufus follows along behind him. Turning around, He crooks his finger at Scarlett and she picks up her long dress and follows the entourage to the bedroom. Ellie Mae watches from the dark corner with eyes wide and hand lifted to her mouth in dismay.)

(Stage left lights up and stage right lights down. Ellie Mae and the small boy returning with Miss Scarlett's biscuit look fearfully at the door as they fade into darkness. Simon Pokegood slinks up behind Ellie Mae and inhales the scent from her freshly washed hair. He shakes in contained sexual arousal but does not touch the young girl. Horatio has already told him about his plans for little Miss Ellie's deflowering.)

Horatio: (Pulling Lucinda to her knees in front of him, he lazily opens his trousers and lets his blood gorged cock tumble out onto her face. Rufus makes a move to stop him, but Miss Scarlett restrains him wisely.)

"Get to sucking, girl. You have got the prettiest cocksucker lips I have ever laid my eyes on."

Lucinda: (Looks over at Rufus and Miss Scarlett and then up into Horatio's eyes as she opens her mouth wide to accept the huge cock inside. She is obviously an accomplished cocksucker and is able to open even her throat to take the entire cock into her mouth right down to the hilt. A look of sheer bliss can be seen on Horatio's face as he looks up and into the darkened audience.) "Lordy, Mr. Horatio, you gots you a big fellow there. Oh, you is a little sticky at the end already. I can tell you is gonna make poor Lucy gobble down all your cream."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.