The Voodoo Queen - Cover

The Voodoo Queen

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 7: Conclusion of Part I

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Conclusion of Part I - A tale of the supernatural and the cult of the vampire chief Lafitte. Marie Ma Cher is the voodoo queen of New Orleans and wields her power over all her devoted followers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Marie's Lovey was in the grip of the vampire curse but at least she was still able to respond to her mentor's loving ministrations with her feverish lips and welcoming smile that never changed.

The powerful Voodoo Queen pampered her with recently culled tourists from the closing clubs in the Quarter to slake her thirst for blood. Marie carefully monitored her to make certain she did not make any of the victims her child and continue the ancient curse even further. She bathed her Voodoo/Vampire child in the mixed blood and milk of humans drained for her softened appearance. All of Marie's entourage remarked how lifelike Lovey seemed when in repose at Marie's revered feet.

What bothered Marie the most was the weighty debt she owed the pirate Vampire chieftain. She brought him sacrifices on a steady basis and had no pity for the shrieks of the hedonistic party-goers with their nasty over-active cocks and their hungry pussies. Sure, every now and then there was an innocent. They were few and far between and when she discovered one, she did her best to wipe their memory clean and returned them unscathed to the path of their boring lives.

The following month was the week of the supreme celebration for the Voodoo Gods and she was enthused with the preparations for the floats and the displays of sexual organs. Her male crue members were all practicing with the followers who were not her special hand-maidens in both vaginal and anal penetration trying to find the tightest challenge and the deepest hole. They would be busy in that week anointing the female tourists with the seeds of Voodoo glory. The bound females were all excited with the prospect of being part of the final day orgy when all Voodoo practitioners were allowed to use their openings for their pleasure right in front of the entire cult. It was a time of total debasement and a sense of belonging to something bigger than themselves. The little tokens of the long-passed priests and sisters witnessed their simpering groans of pleasure as the crue members used their bodies to get into shape for the demanding finale.

Marie took unto herself the two bull-like man-servants and allowed them to poke her front and back at the same time just to feel the control of male cocks ravishing her internal systems. They did her good and they did her hard just the way she told them she wanted it. Their copious sperm anointed her belly and her legs and splashed like a high tide on her rounded buttocks like the foam from excited waves in the midst of a storm.

She had decided that in the final orgy, she would take twenty and seven cocks into her sweating rump to celebrate the return of Lovey to her loving arms. The most she had ever done before was the thirteen on the night of All Hollows Eve just to confirm to the spirit world her commitment to the practice of Voodoo no matter how heavy the burden.

The thought of the cocks entering her secret place in a multiple of nine times three was filling her with dread because she was still relatively tight back there from reduced use in the past year of stress and chaos. She tried practicing with three followers with smaller tools to get back into the swing of things and found that by the time the third smallish cock was buried inside her she was already begging in her mind for respite from the slogging pounding her poor tight sphincter was reduced to giving with no complaint.

The reality of taking twenty seven huge cocks back there in a single orgy was so frightening to her that she was often seen on her knees in the church basement begging forgiveness for her sins and promising to perform to the best of her ability for the honor of the Saints and Gods that granted her wishes and offered her wisdom.

She made a special trip into the bayou country to procure a specially formulated cream to use as a lubricant for her threatened brown eye. The old woman who mixed the sweet smelling brew told her that it was handed down to her from the "old country". Marie had no idea which country she was talking about except the woman spoke in that dialect that went back to the French and African roots of the backwoods region. She suspected she meant France because she also specialized in perfume potions that were guaranteed to capture a male target for a female's pleasure.

When she was sitting at the desk in the corner, she noticed that the recipe was still open on the counter and one of the items listed was,

"Virgin's pee!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.