The Voodoo Queen - Cover

The Voodoo Queen

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A tale of the supernatural and the cult of the vampire chief Lafitte. Marie Ma Cher is the voodoo queen of New Orleans and wields her power over all her devoted followers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Lafitte was immensely relieved to escape from the voodoo queen's hidden headquarters with his vampire powers still intact. He had sucked up the intoxicating virgin blood of the bayou girl and looked forward to his reward promised by the voodoo queen. Soon, he would be sampling the life juices of Marie's promised virgins.

He knew the voodoo queen would keep her word. Her reputation was she always paid her debts. If a vampire was capable of trust, Lafitte did trust Marie Ma Cher to keep her promise.

The vampire chieftain was shocked at the weakness exposed by the voodoo queen's enamored state. Her somewhat slavish link to the bayou waif was most amusing. Whilst drinking the virgin blood of the little hand maiden, he saw, no, he sensed her years of loving, anal servitude to all of the male members of her clan. He smiled at the thought of Marie attempting to harness his created child's instinctive, driving need for human blood. The child must be supplied with veins to suck or she would wither away into the simple dust that she now was and ever would be. Doomed to exist for all eternity in search of sustenance from the life force of human kind.

The pirate vampire's lair was in the basement of a deserted church. It was a church of the Roman Pope and had fallen on hard times in the wake of the great storm. The church, itself, was, of course, hallowed ground.

The basement was not.

The basement was a different story. Many a victim had spent their last tortured days on Earth chained to the damp cemented walls. These atrocities were long before Lafitte and his band of bloodsuckers had taken up residence in the cavernous underground chamber of horrors.

Lafitte's children were almost 30 in number. He knew his gathering was too large. But attrition was ever present from dedicated hunters of his kind. Even the rival clans posed danger as they vied for prey from the pool of succulent visitors and college students sampling the night life and the crazy antics of Mardi Gras.

He had trained several of his group to work unnoticed in the hospitals and rest homes. There was very little danger of discovery. The only drawback was that old blood was tired blood. It had to be screened or sensed carefully for disease before dipping into it with their thirsty fangs. They were able to slowly drain their victims, week after week, as they faded away into another dimension of existence.

With only a handful of male vampires in his group, Lafitte often rode the female children in frenzied couplings. These demonstrations were watched with delight by one and all of his brood. His cock was legendary and the legend was reality. The very sight of it brought terror and trembling to many a virgin human female. The vision of him drilling one of his female brood into shaking submission made them claw and grope one another in mindless urges to slake their sexual needs. Only at those times were their needs for sex greater than their need for human blood.

Lafitte sighed in uncharacteristic frustration. He had so wanted to impale the bayou tasty treat. His instinct told him that Marie would stake him mortally before he could cum in the tiny virgin's luscious ass.

A knock at the basement trapdoor brought Lafitte to his feet. The entire clan went silent and they looked to their leader fearfully.

It was Marie's Hep cat, Michael, the "know it all" shaman of her inner circle. Writhing at his feet lay a disheveled female party-goer. The disoriented young girl of about 20 was one of those college girls with all talk and no action mentalities that so perturbed his sense of proper female submissiveness. Many the times, he had shown these little pretties the correct attitude in serving male animals. This was to be his first gift of virgin blood from his new partner, the voodoo queen.

The small girl had long and silky, dirty blond hair, strings of cheap party beads adorned her beautiful neck. Symbols of her sexual liberation in flashing her luscious boobs at the sex crazed mob in the street. Her short skirt was a bit dirty where she had fallen drunkenly into the hands of the voodoo queen's minions. It was up slightly and Lafitte could see she was wearing neither panty nor thong. Her slit was covered with the same dirty blond patch. She did not use colorings. The pirate sniffed the air, yes; she was virgin, all right. He liked her hairy cuny. It looked so natural and animalistic in its original state. He could picture his tongue in those silky blond curls.

When the hep cat picked the girl up, her ass was high in the air and directly in front of Lafitte's face. Even now, with her legs hanging down, the girl's ass cheeks bounced with a lovely promise. A promise of lively cheeks waiting for his hand to redden them. Reddened into willing pillows to be pounded. Pounded hard into his bed.

"Master Lafitte, your first virgin. Just as my mistress promised. Drink her slowly, keep her life force strong. Return her to us and you have your next."

Lafitte was trembling a little in the proximity to the virgin human blood. He vowed that he would feast at both ends of this delectable little present from the voodoo queen. Her delicate soft neck and her unpricked pussy.

The little beauty stirred and stretched, her nipples hung low and swung to and fro, her heart-shaped ass was sticking up high in the air.

Lafitte carried her down into his lair under his arm.

"Look, my darlings, I bring you fresh virgin prey. Have a care! Take only tiny sips. She is not to be damaged or converted. She is still the property of the voodoo queen. We do not want to incur her wrath."

His thirsty children chattered happily. They each took a sip of the fresh young virgin's blood. Revitalized, they coupled and danced in true vampire abandon, the trembling prey lying supine at their feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.