The Voodoo Queen
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A tale of the supernatural and the cult of the vampire chief Lafitte. Marie Ma Cher is the voodoo queen of New Orleans and wields her power over all her devoted followers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Only her closest confidantes knew the real reason why Marie, the voodoo queen, became allied with the vampire clans.

It was the dreadful illness of sweet lovely that drove her to turn to the pirate vampire, Lafitte for help. The kind of help that only a vampire chief could deliver. Marie, as a lifetime habit, had no traffic with the vampire clans. Not that she was prejudiced against their violent lifestyle. She accepted their pursuit of continued existence as simple defense of their undead dimension. The many clans knew instinctively to stay away from any humans in the voodoo queen's sphere of influence. Thus, they had no grudges to avenge, no lost ones to mourn, no fear of each other's skills to dominate the local scene.

She knew they were nothing more than non-human survivors feeding off the edges of plentiful humankind.

When her own divining powers and the extensive knowledge of the hep cat both confirmed the certain impending demise of sweet lovely, Marie became more and more desperate to find a way to save her true love. No matter how hard she cast about, there was no cure, no magic bullet; no way she could forestall the inevitable result.

Therefore, Marie threw off the fetters of her own beliefs. She sent messengers to summon the pirate vampire, Lafitte, to her underground lair.

It is important to understand Lafitte was first and foremost, a pirate. A pirate in every sense of the word. He wore pirate garb. He spoke in pirate lingo. He never thought to seduce a woman. He would take a woman as a prize. She was booty. Booty in the form of treasure. Treasure to be plundered. To be ravaged. To be spoiled forever from the touch of any other man. Lafitte's cold hands took them all. Close to his silent bloodsucking heart.

Pirate tho he may be, he was still the chieftain of the largest vampire clan along the Gulf coast. His many devotees clustered around him in complete and utter adoration. He called them his children. In truth, they were not his children. Some of them were created by him, others by his own creations. They were all linked together in fealty to Papa Lafitte. They were all his infected protégées. They hissed and fought for his attention.

Gnashing their fangs in search for nourishment, they often furnished fresh veins to slake Lafitte's thirsty fangs. It was true that Lafitte's clan was filled with more females than males. It was not a gender bias. It was not hidden sexual desires. He knew the females were far more adept and skilled at luring new candidates and fresh food stock into the secret hidden vampire lair.

The promise of open, lipsticked mouths gaping wide to entice them. The females used their strong, sensual legs to wrap around the victims, holding them immobile for the sudden strike of the vampire fang deep and true to the mark.

The sight of fully aroused cocks shooting steams of cum as the victims' bodies were slowly drained of their life force gave Lafitte amusing entertainment on many a dark night. The rejuvenation of his female children into ever young and beautiful sirens offered him supreme satisfaction. He would often make sport of his female protégées tight young asses to celebrate their new-found vitality. Their hissing and shrieks changed quickly to squeals of sexual excitement as he plumbed their inner cores with his rampant staff. All of the clan watched intently whenever their pirate chieftain submitted one of his brood to his will. They waited expectantly to see the look of sheer torment as his demon seed spurted inside their undead bodies. The violent threshing of the female limbs made them cleave to each other in frenzied imitation of their leaders prowess.

When Lafitte deigned to impale a human body prior to employing his fangs to convert them to his kind, the screams of the tormented human females were sweet to the ears of the entire clan. Often, he would cast the shaking, still alive carcasses to his offspring for multiple fangs to devour. Such victims were not converted into family members. They were simply unfortunate souls feeding the clan desire to perpetuate their existence.

Lafitte, himself, had the power of Enchantment. All he needed was to make contact with his victim's eyes. Then, he could draw his prey to his side. He could then easily bend them to his physical will and bring his sharp and ready fangs into play.

Most of the time, He did not bite deep enough to infect and convert his victim. He only sipped their blood to feed his immediate need. Sometimes, he found a favorite to whom he returned time and time again to savor their unique taste. These special donors he put under his protection and they were considered his property alone. None of his brood would ever dare to harm one of the pirate chieftain's pets. He favored most the rare virgin blood of a young maiden. It was so very pure and so very sweet to his lips.

Lafitte was intrigued by the summons of the voodoo queen. He knew he was not powerful enough to overcome the Gris Gris of the virgin Marie Ma Cher.

The pirate strode alone into the lair of the voodoo queen. Her entire court was silent and a bit fearful in the presence of such a powerful vampire. Slowly, he approached the beautiful virgin reposed in scant attire on her circular couch. He was careful to avert his eyes in her presence lest she snatch his vampire's power and grind it into one of her magical potions.

"Greetings, favored Queen. What can this insignificant vampire do to be of service to the renowned Voodoo Queen?"

"My dear Lafitte, do not grovel. It is so unbecoming for a vampire of your fame and status."

Lafitte glanced sideways at the almost naked body of the voodoo queen lying in a provocative pose in front of him.

"I exist under your benevolence, gracious Oracle!"

That was most certainly true. Marie coexisted with the vampire clans in uneasy peace for many decades. Marie's predecessor, the one known only as, "She" was prone to periodic attempts to rid the Gulf coast of the vampire broods. It was very violent, very bloody, and quite unsuccessful. Marie knew the history, as did Lafitte, and neither were anxious to bring back that tumultuous past.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.